TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi, the song is based on a song by The Killers. "All These Things That I've Done". Two things that I do not own. enjoy,,
Amanda layed her body on top of Kiba's as tears tiredly fell out of her eyes. In her mind she knew just how badly she wanted to get out of the cell that demon man had held her captive. Her thoughts quickly ran back and forth between regret and love, as her heart sank lower and lower into her chest. The more the woman's heart sank, the more her determination to get out of the cell grew. Although she had recently regained the chakra that her brother took from her, as punishment for her selfishness, she found the act of getting up from the floor and getting out of there. Her hazel eyes wandered aimless around the room and suddenly shot up to the ceiling.

Above her she hear a door creak open slowly, as she also heard the sound of metal scrapping on the hard ground. She ran a hand through her dishevled and soft brown hair, someone other than him is here. her mind was screaming at her for ideas, as her eyes fell upon the chains in the corner, and she looked back at Kiba for a moment. An idea came to her as she studied the chains that held her carefully, and she crawled over to them slowly, and grabbed a hold of them tightly. Please, in the name of Jayden, hear this, hear my pleas for release, she thought as her grip became tighter on the chains, and she violently shook the metal that had held her captive for quite some time.

"HEY SOMEBODY, IF YOU HERE ME!! HELP," she yelled out into the air, with the sense of hopelessness evident in her voice. Her thoughts began to wonder who had come to the secret hideaway of that made, who had cruelly taken over her love. Although the thoughts continued to run laps in her mind she refused to believe that whomever was there was heartless to ignore the pleas of help.




Suddenly Rissa stopped in her exploration of Amanda's estate, her darks eyes shut for moment as she breathed slowly in and out allowing the breathing to drown out any distraction. Suddenly and loudly the clanking of chains and yells for help began to ring out in her ears. She turned her dark eyes down and looked at the floor, and she then brought her attention to Zeke who was standing in front of her, looking at with confused eyes. "Someone is here, Zeke," Rissa sighed out slowly and shook her head and looked down, "and they are in trouble."

"How do you know that," Zeke asked in a confused manner at the words that escaped Rissa. Although she might have liked the idea of an answer, she didn't receive one as she watched Rissa running off in a direction that surprised her. She watchedd as Rissa for a downward staircase and ran down it quickly. She sighed as she gripped Ryu tightly and followed after Rissa, but she then felt Ryu sigh in her arms. "What's wrong Ryu?"

"I know this place," the plushie said slowly, and looked up at Zeke. "This is Amanda's home, and Rissa is heading straight for the dungeon, I think she heard one of Amanda's prisoners."

Rissa ran down the stairs so quickly that she sense that she had lost Zeke and Ryu at some point in her dash down those steps. She looked up at the wooden medievl door that stood in front of her, at the end of the stair case. Rissa put a hand on the door and tried to push it open, hoping that it was unlocked. Unfortunatly a frown came over her face, and she breathed in deeply, she closed her eyes tightly. Her chakra was now flowing directly into the palm of the young woman's hand, and as she felt enough in her hand, with had a light lavendar light around in, she pulled her arm back and slammed her hand viciously into the door.

The door fell into millions of pieces and splinters as wood and metal chains fell to the ground. Rissa searched the vast room, and squinted as her eyes came upon a rather large cell that, as it appeared to her, contained a pair of people. She crept further and furthter to the cell, but stopped as two sounds fell upon her ears, scrambling footsteps of Zeke and the sudden breathy call of her name.

"Rissa?"




Naruto felt himself fall asleep in pale arms that held so closely, in the past monthes this moment was all that the blonde thought about. Ever since he first saw his Sasuke with Daisuke, he had longed for just one more night, one more moment with his first love. He missed everything about the pale man that was holding him tightly to him. He missed the taste of his lips, the feel of his skin, and the way he could love him one moment, and yet do such wicked things to his body in bed. He snunggled closer and shut his eyes taking in the sweet sweat that was still dripping from his former lover. Former lover, the saying rung in his mind sliently, but it repeated growing louder and louder at each repeation. His eyes shot open and he shot up in the bed pushing himself away from Sasuke and slowly wishpered, "Hinata."

"What about her," Kalin said slowly, looking at Naruto quite satisfied at his conquest from earlier.

"This was a mistake," Naruto said as he squirmed away from "Sasuke" as quickly as he could. He ran the area of the room grabbing his clothing at each lap, and looked down at the man he once loved. Hastingly he put his clothes on, and then shook his head at the site of his and Sasuke decit, what did I do? I am in love with Hinata, its not him anymore, Hinata is the one. Fully clothed he ran out of the door, not answering any of the question that his former love had asked him. All that was in his mind was to see his Hinata.




Rissa stood staring through the bars, at her weakened rival her gaze as cold as ever. To her she saw a helpless being, begging for help that she was not worthy of. Rissa cold gaze remained unchanged as she slowly walked forward to the bars of the cell to get a better look at the pathetic woman before her. As she got close enough she felt a deperate grasp at her leg, and she jumped back a bit, and stared downwards at the hand in disgust. "Please Rissa," She heard Amanda beg with her for help, "help me. I've changed, ask Jayden he must have felt it."

Rissa wrinkled her nose, indicating the disgust inside of her. She shook her head as she began to walk away from the woman in the cell, but felt a hand against her chest. She looked up at the person who held that hand out at her, and sighed, "Zeke, what is it now," she asked annoyed. She looked into Zeke eyes and saw the soften expression on Zeke's face, and saw that she looking directly at Amanda.

"I really believe that she has changed," Zeke said slowly with a low sigh. "Rissa, and look at Kiba, he is just a lifeless lump, if you are not going to save her. At least could you get Kiba away for this place. It appears to be killing him."

Rissa looked back at the cell and saw the unmoving Kiba and looked down with a sigh, and nodded. "For Kiba, I guess."




Hinata, for the past hour, hadn't allowed any words to pass her lips at anyone in the room. She looked up as she heard the door to the apartment open slowly, "Naruto," she said as she jumped up from the bed. A small smile crossed her face as she saw her blonde boyfriend came into the apartment, and then the smile soon turned into a scowl. Something about his appearence did not sit right with Hinata at the moment, she ran up to him making it seem like she wanted to hug him, but then drew a fist and hit him the face. "HOW DARE YOU," her words rang from her mouth, looking at Naruto angrily.

"How dare I what, Hinata-chan," Naruto asked shakingly, as the thoughts of his tryst with Sasuke running through his mind. He had left the apartment so he could bring Sasuke back to Rissa, but was side tracked by that. He shook his head at the thought of Hinata knowing of what he had done, and looked up at Hinata once again rubbing his cheek softly.

"You care about him more than you care about me," She asked bitterly, "you still love him don't you. That is why you left my side, while I was at the brink of death, for him? Tell me the truth Naruto."

"No, that isn't it," Naruto began quietly, but looked down. Each of Hinata's words were true, yes he loved Hinata, although his love did not go as deep as his feeling for Sasuke. He looked up into the Huuyga's pale white eyes, not bearing to tell her the truth, because if he did his heart would break in to pieces. In his mind, he knew that Sasuke only loved Daisuke, that was the reason he accepted Hinata as a girlfriend. In fact he learned how to push those illict thoughts of Sasuke from him, through his time with Hinata. He loved her, and still did, but his heart still belong to the young Uchiha.