TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own the song nor the band, Muse....

And warning: Reading this part to those who are addicted to Yaoi and such might make the room seem hotter. You have been warned.
Slowly, he pushed open the door that was slightly ajar to his residence. I know I closed it before I left with Zeke... His feet made their way towards his bedroom, as he started to hear grunting. "..." Curiousity got the better of him, as he stealthily tip-toed to the door, which was also somewhat ajar. Putting an eye to the opening, he stared into the room.

From his perspective, he could see blonde hair dangling off the bed, ruffled more than usual. Yet as he continued to stare, the hair began to move slightly, as if the body was moving. The covers seemed to cover up most of the blonde's body, but Daisuke immediately knew what was happening.

But as his eyes moved to above the moving blonde hair, his eyes widened. Sasuke.... Right before his eyes, he could see his lover, contorted and somewhat entwined with the blonde before him, his face in a sick and twisted grin, as moans escaped those pale lips. Vision blurred a bit, as those sunset eyes began to water.

That raven hair shifted, as Sasuke continued to move, his hands rubbing underneath the covers, letting the blonde hair shiver. "N-Naruto..." Escaped from the Uchiha's mouth, as he seemed to quicken his pace. Shifting occured once more, as blonde hair launched itself up, pulling raven hair down. They seemed to kiss, as Daisuke saw the tanned back of the blonde.

Anger and sadness flowed through those sunset eyes as they leaked tears. But as he was about to leave, tanned hands grabbed his body and pushed it against the wall. "Hello... Daisuke..." Carrion whispered to the blue-haired man before him, smirking as his fingers held up Daisuke's hands.

Daisuke's eyes widened as he struggled against those hands that held him, wanting to get as far away from this place as he could, without being seen. But as he continued to struggle, Carrion smirked happily at him, as his lips pushed against Daisuke's crudely. Surprised again, this time with the kiss, the blue-haired man stood still for a moment, trying to keep his mouth closed.

Yet, the demon man's tongue slithered into Daisuke's warm confines, swirling around in victory. Even through the blurred vision, Daisuke could see the lust in Carrion's eyes as he pressed up against him. Already shattered by the vision he had just seen, Daisuke couldn't fight back anymore, his will broken with those few moments of watching his lover desecrate their bonds.

Carrion seemed pleased at Daisuke's submission to him, as his tongue wrapped around the broken man's one, pulling it into his own mouth. His teeth grazed Daisuke's tongue, as he sucked on it gingerly, unable to hold back the grin he had. Grinding again against Daisuke, Carrion bit down onto his tongue before his hands traced down Daisuke's arms.

Stiffling back a groan of both pain and pleasure, sunset eyes pleaded slightly with crimson ones, wanting the man to just leave him alone. But he could see that those crimson orbs too his pleas as yearning for more. And as he was ready to push Carrion away from him, those hands moved all the way down to his sides, before wrapping around them slightly. With no seal at all, Carrion warped Daisuke away with him, still locked in a kiss with the man.

Kalin gritted his teeth as he arched his back, moaning aloud. He finally felt it, the release of all that pent of pain and pleasure. Gasping for breath, he stared down at the cerulean eyes before him, deeply glazed over with pleasure as his chest rose and fell quickly. "Naruto...." He muttered softly to the blonde, as a hand caressed those tanned cheeks. "Aishiteru...."

Those sapphire eyes moved over to be greeted by onyx ones, as Naruto struggled to smile. "Ai...shiteru..." He gasped out before closing his eyes and reveling in what he had just felt. His whole body felt tired, and yet he couldn't care in the least bit. Even the voice that had been screaming in the back recesses of his mind shut up to let him enjoy this moment. Yet as he started to relax away from the Uchiha, Kalin pulled the blonde next to him, as he wrapped pale legs around tanned ones.

Blushing at what the Uchiha was doing to him, Naruto could only move a hand to Kalin's neck, pulling him slightly closer so he could kiss the man again, his tongue readily accepted into the Uchiha's mouth. Pale arms pushed the blonde all the way close to him, as they held Naruto tightly in an embrace. He felt accomplished in more ways than one, as he had sensed his brother's and his master's presence outside of the door.




As her hands pushed forward, she could hear the metal within them start to strain against the pure white chakra. "Just.. a little... more..." She gritted her teeth before with a burst of strength, pulled the chains away from the wall, freeing her from her smaller prison into a larger cell.

When she could move, she rushed over to Kiba's side, and turned him over to just hold him in her arms. Her hand caressed his cheek as he breathed slowly. "Don't worry... Kiba... I'll keep you safe..." She closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears, as she held Kiba closer to her, pressing his head against her chest. "I'll... make sure he doesn't hurt you anymore..."

The chakra that was around her arms disappeared as she sat on the ground, not even caring that she was still inside of a cell that seemed a bit familiar.




Sasuke shivered in the cold barroness he was in. Though he vaguely remembered how he had gotten here, he couldn't figure out where 'here' was. Though it was completely black all around him, he could see for miles. Yet even as he peered out across the vast blankness in the void he was in, images started to show up in front of him, though they just seemed like the movies he had seen on the big screen, them being flat and all.

He could see Naruto on a bed, his face contorted in pleasure and yet guilt. Yet as he continued to stare at the image, it seemed that it began to shake a bit, as if he was looking through someone's eyes. Sasuke could hear the grunts and moans that escaped his ex-lover's mouth, seemingly out of pleasure, but he still didn't know totally what was going on. But, as those tanned lips parted once more, he was struck deeply in the heart with the words that poured out of Naruto's mouth.

"S-Sasuke...M-More..."

It couldn't be one of his own memories, he knew that, only because he had meticulously remembered every single situation he was in with Naruto, so who was the blonde screaming to? It couldn't be....could it?

'Kalin.'

The name seemed to resonate in the void around him as the image faded away before his eyes, causing the black-haired man to pull his legs close. "..." He couldn't speak, but it seemed that the void spoke for him.

'You betrayed him twice... Sasuke.... Once was... letting me back.... the second.... well I think you know what.. the second is.'

"No..." He stated out, but he couldn't believe his own words. They felt like lies, all of them. "No... I love Daisuke..."

'You... still love... Naruto...'