TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Slave for Life by Raine

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I dont own Orochimaru, ect. I decided to give him a story..Neji is next xD And um...Please Review?
A young girl, no older than her early 20's, comes across a man in the woods. His back was towards her, his hair was long and dark, he held a snake. She became curious about him so she approached him, when she reached a few feet away from the stranger, he holds out his hand. Without saying a word the snake attacks her. It wraps around her, holding her still. The man turns around, his face is white as snow, his eyes golden and shaped like a snakes.
It seemed like everytime she breathed out, the snake's grip became tighter. He cupped her chin in his hand, he asked,

"Whats your name, child?"

Barely able to breathe, she speaks slowly, "Its Tina..."

"Orochimaru...Thats all you will need to know for what your about to experience..."

Orochimaru smiled a wicked smile, the snake's grip became looser so she could breathe. He pushed her onto her back, rather roughly. Removing her pants, he also removed his own, revealing his large member. Orochimaru opens her legs wide, allowing the snakes tail to enter her, getting her arroused and ready. He rubs his hand up and down the shaft while watching the girl and snake with pleasure. Orochimaru grabs Tina, making her sit up on her knees.

"Suck it..." He demanded.

He pushes the head against her lips, his hand behind her head. Hesitating a little she opens her mouth to welcome him. He sighed slightly as he felt him self slip into her warm, wet mouth. She felt Orochimaru's hand push on the back of her head making her go all the way down, she gagged before she had consumed all of it. He thrusts him self hard into her mouth, after a few seconds he let her go to catch her breath and stop choking.
She looked up at him with an angry expression. He simply smiled.

"Your mine, from now on. Too bad your not a young boy though..."

Tina didnt have anywhere else to go, so at least she had somewhat of a home now. She felt the snake's tail move around inside her, no man could possibly do what the snake could, and as a result she had become wet. This whole ordeal was strangly arousing to her. Orochimaru shoved his length back into her mouth as she moaned, he tilted his head back, continuing to thrust him self into her mouth.
With his knee, he pushes her back again. He didnt care weither she was hurt or not, his goal was to satisfy his needs, and her sexual needs in a way. He pulled the snake from her, smiling, he opened his mouth and inserted his tongue. She was surprised at how long it was, leaning back she bit her lip to keep her self from making too much noise. This was new to her, every bit of it was like heaven, even if it did come from the devil himself. He moved his tongue around in her slowly, hitting all the right spots for her. She eventually gave in to it, and started moaning loudly.
At this point, Orochimaru was wanting it more than ever. Removing his tongue he kisses her lips lightly as he pushes his manhood, deep into her. He lifted her legs, holding the back of her legs. Sitting up on his knees, he pulls out then pounds into her. She felt heat radiate from where he had inserted him self, her body beginning to feel weak from it all. He felt her muscles constrict around him and his continued his harsh pace. His grip on her legs getting tighter. She let out a throaty yell as he groaned above her.
He continued to slam into her again and again. The both of them became louder as the sensation escalated to where it was almost unbarable. It felt like fire had broken out across her stomach, both of them reaching their climax rapidly. He grit his teeth as he pushed him self far into her, he moaned as he came hard in her. She yelled as she felt him pulsing inside her, releasing everything. The snake disappeared as he seemed to just give out and collapse on top of her. Both of them breathing heavily, Orochimaru bit her sweat slicked neck, leaving a bruise.

"R-run away, and i will kill you..."

She nodded in agreement. Perhaps once she got to know him, maybe he wouldnt be so bad to live with...