TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Between Cats and Dogs by naomi_sama

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: sorry it took so long to update!!!! I had writer's block for a really long time...-_-' hehehe...
animal/demon thoughts
"thoughts"





10 year time skip...


"Today's the day," Kiba looked at his mirror and smiled. "And I'm not going to be late either." Today was his first day mission as a jounin and he wasn't going to be late.
Akamaru barked happily at kiba and wagged his tail playfully. Over the last few years Akamaru had grown big enogh for Kiba to ride on.

Kiba, we're going to be late for the mission

Kiba sighed and rolled his eyes."

"No, were not."

Yes we are. You move slow.

"Fine we'll leave now."

Kiba walked past the now impatient Akamaru and quickly teleported to Tsunade sama's office. Akamaru looked at the spot where Kiba was and sighed heading for the door.
Why me?

~*~


Tsunade tapped softly on her desk and looked at the two jounin standing in front of her. Execpt there was one missing.

Kiba Inuzuka.

Neji was one of the jounin there. He stood up and partially glared at Tsunade.

"Where is Kiba? He should have been here 10 minutes ago!" Neji was apparently vexed that his teammate was so late.

Tsunade sighed looking at Neji. " I'm not sure."

The other jouin, Shino, just stared at the ceiling and smiled. "He'll be here. I'm sure." he paused and his smile faded. " You should really have more hope in him Neji. He may not be the friendliest person, but he has a good heart."

Shizune, Tsunade's apprentice nodded. She knew Kiba from all those times she was his therapist for the 'incident' that happened a few years ago.

"He'll be here soon. I'm convinced." Shizune smiled happily.

3,2,1...
Kiba appeared in a puff of smoke waving his arms. Akamaru was there standing next to him.

"I'm here!! I'm so sorry I'm late!! Something happened with -"

"Cut your excuses!"snapped Neji. Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"I can explain..." Kiba rubbed the back of his head
gave a small smile.

Tsunade got up from her desk and walked to the center of the room. "Alright, apparently there's something funny going down in the forest that surrounds Konoha," she looked at the odd looks she was getting from the other jounins.

"The Kazekage sent us a letter, but his transporter was killed coming through the forest. It's an A-ranked mission," she sighed. "Don't get yourself killed." A smirk was present on her face.

"I can handle this!" a hyper and energetic Kiba shouted.

"That's the spirit!" Shizune replied. "Now, get going on that mission."

"Hai."

The three jounin and Akamaru left in a puff on smoke.


Shizune turned a worried afce at Tsunade and frowned. "I'm a little worried about Kiba."

"Why Shizune?" asked Tsuande.

"What will he do if he finds out about-"

"Don't say it. I know. Hopefully he won't recognize. It's been ten years already."

"Okay."