TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Between Cats and Dogs by naomi_sama

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My first attempt at a Kiba story!

Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
A flash of blue and white ran through the forest of the leaf village, jumping over logs and dodging trees and it picked up speed. It came to a sudden halt as it came upon a little girl about the age of 7 sitting on swing, which hung from the branches of an old willow tree, humming to herself. The little blue and white flash barked a bit, padding over to the girl its tail wagging happily in the air as it greeted its master. The puppys eyes were golden yellow it barked once more trying to get its owners attention.

"hmm.. oh..Im sorry Aoiro, I was just thinking..." answered Alice

She sighed to yourself rubbing the back of her head, letting her fingers running through her light brown hair. Green minty colored glazed at the little blue husky looking mutt. As far back as alice could remember Aoiro was always beside her, she was her best friend. She knew all of Alice's little secrets her hopes and dreams, and Alice knew hers. Others that didnt belong to the Inuzuka clan just didnt understand the close relationship, members had with their dogs. The dog barked once more, its ears perking. Alice knew that sign better than anyone. Someone was close.
"What? How far off?" Alice whispered, sniffing the air for a bit, trying to pin point the persons location. The blue husky looking dog, sniffed the air facing the direction. Alice nodded her head hearing her beloved Aoisakura tell you it was just one yard away, near the cedar trees. She quickly jumped off the swing running over to where Aoiro was pointing at, she could hear little paw prints hinting against the ground knowing her little puppy was following her. Alice huffed as she stopped on a dime taking Aoiro in her arms as she turned around resting her back against a tree. Slowly Alice peaked out. Her eyes widen as she spotted a boy about two years older than her.

He was crouched down his feet panted on the ground as he petted his little white and bits of grayish brown dog. He grinned a toothy smile as he called out.

"Hey, no use hiding!! I know you are here"

alice looked out at Aoiro kissing her head as she nodded, rolling around the tree until you are facing him. A light blush rose to her cheeks, she began to notice that he was pretty cute. At the same time the boy blushed back rubbing the back of his head a forgetting what he was going to say. His dog sighed barking at him. "Oh! Right Akamaru." he replied. He Smiled, as he turned towards Alice getting up and dusting the dirt of his shorts. "Hey, you! Come here." He demanded as if he were telling a command to a dog.
"Im not a hey, Im Alice." She said as she walked over to him holding little Aoiro in her hands. Alice's eyes looked at him studying him for a minute, at the same time the boy did the same trying to be not as obvious as she was.

Alice couldnt help but giggle as she went closer to him just inches a part from his nose as her right hand cupped his cheek rubbing it softly as she spoke. "your.. a part of the Inuzuka clan.." Alice said and blushed a crismon red as the markings. Alice pressed her cheek against his, rubbing his the red flang like markings on his cheek with her marked less one. ..markings.

All the time Alice was sort of taking advantage of the puzzled boy, he was just standing very still his mouth opend as his face all red. He wasnt sure the first thing to do, this was in fact the very first time a girl was this close to him. His heart raced as took a couple of breaths, trying to figure out how in the world he was going to get Alice off of him. His nosed twitched as he sniffed her, his face becoming even more red as he noticed she smelled just like beef jerky. He coughed as his voiced terribly with embasressement. "Mmm.. .Alice-chan ..err could you please.."
"Ahh! Im so.. sorry.." Alice said as she quickly took a step backwards, little Aoiro whimpering as she looked down at her. Forgetting that you sort of squished her as you were rubbing cheeks with the boy. "Ohh.. Aoiro Im so sorry.. I wasnt paying attention." she cooed. Aoiro barked, at Alice as she jumped out of her arms licking at her coat. Hearing what Aoiro said, telling her that it was nothing. afterall she liked him. Alice blushed as she looked at Aoiro shaking her head as Alice talked to her. "Aorio! Its not like that..." Alice said pointing to the boy. "I dont even know him..." Liar.

The red flang marked boy just stood there his eyed widen opend as he tried to figure out what in the word was going on. He coughed, as he looked at you. "hmm.. Alice.. Im Kiba."

Alice blinked as she turned to look at him smiling softly as she blushed looking away. "Nice to meet you Kiba-kun." Alice uttered his name shly as she bowed.