TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bloopers Galore by Leefan10

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own the Beatles, Strawberry Fields Forever, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds, or Naruto
Welcome back! I’m Fred and Hunter is tied up right now. (Image of Hunter bound and gagged in the basement).I said not to show that! Well anyway, we have a special guest today. (Man walks in.) (A muffled scream is heard from the basement followed by something that sounded like “I thought John Lennon was dead! I love the Beatles! Let me out! Lucy in the Sky With Diamond rocks!”) (Fred and John look at the trapdoor to the basement.) Must be the pipes.

Fred: So ,John, big fan, but I believe you need food and shelter, in addition to love.
John: Well, post-India.
Fred: Ohhhhhhhh…. So, big Naruto fan?
John: No, not really, but Ringo has stage-fright.
Fred:….. You’re in a band…
John: Yes.
Fred: and so is Ringo…
John: Yes.
Fred: And he has stage fright.
John: Yes.
Fred: O.o… Well, anyway, I’ve spent enough time wasting bandwidth, so let’s get to the clips!
(Hunter bursts out of trapdoor.) “I’ve spent all my life wanting to meet the Beatles! I’m gonna--!” (Suddenly cuts to clips)
----------------------------------------------------
Recorded voice: Fred expected Hunter to get out, so the following dialect was recorded.
----------------------------------------------------
First, lets check in on the ANBU Headquarters, where we got our cameras
(Static)
Okaaaay, lets try everything else…
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(Static)
(White with a red streak, then static)
Hold on, hold on, play that back in slo-mo.
(An ANBU mask and a needle, a wire is cut and static)
Darn, the ANBU stole the cameras that we stole from them! Well we have no cameras. The more you want a chapter the more suggestions you should send in on where to find new cameras.
-------------------------------------------------------
(Fred in a full-body cast and Hunter trying to impress John Lennon, playing his guitar badly and forgetting all the lyrics to Strawberry Fields Forever)
Fred, through one of those things Steven Hawking uses: Well we hope you will enjoy next weeks show (wink, Sgt. Pepper, wink).
Hunter: No one I think is in the sky, ‘cause
STRAWBERRY FIELDS WITH DIAMONDS!!!
(fade away)
Chapter end notes: Really, send in suggestions!