TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto Secret of the Mist by abo556

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Super Naruto and Konoha 11.
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto
“IS THAT CLEAR?!?!?!” asked an aged voice that still commanded respect and obedience.

Sarutobi Hiruzen, the Third Hokage of Konoha, could not believe the idiocy of the civilian council. Those idiots wanted to freaking assassinate a 3 year old boy simply because he was forced to hold the freaking nine tail fox that attacked the village three years ago.
After dismissing the civilian council with the threat that if they attempted to attack Naruto Uzumaki there would be a retribution. He turned to the shinobi council and ask them if they had any opinion if the boy in question. His eyes narrowing as if daring them to answer wrong, practically asking them for a reason for him to remind him why he is consider a God among shinobi.

Inoichi Yamanaka, head of the Yamanaka Clan, a clan that specialize in mental jutsu and interrogation quickly spoke up hoping to quell the hokage’s temper.

“Well sir, myself and the other clan heads are quite indifferent to the buy. We don’t see him as a demon that is for certain. In fact, we were wondering if you would allow the boy to accompany us to the park for a play date with the clan heirs around his age.”

Sarutobi nodded at the truthful answer and thought about it “Hmm well it would allow for Naruto to make some friends his age who are not influenced by their parents bigotry.”

Smiling at the thought he nodded his head in favor of the gathering. As he made a move to dismiss the meeting he saw his Anbu operative signaling asking for permission to speak. He nodded his head allowing the Anbu to speak.

“Hokage-sama, honorable council I have heard of your plans for a play date and I wish to maka a request.” He paused and taking the fact no one had moved as permission to continue he spoke again. “In the village there is a boy who dreams of being a shinobi but is without the use of Chakra. Due to his mysterious condition the boy is ostracized by children around him, I was wondering if I may bring this youthful young lad to the park to participate in the playdate of the clan heirs and Naruto-kun.”

The clan heirs looked at each other and the Hokage before nodding. Sarutobi nodded as well before speaking.

“Very well Gai, you may bring this young man to the park to play with the clan heirs” he pause before looking in the other corner of the room. “IN fact if there is any other orphan around his age they are allowed to come as well.”

Nobody saw the nod of Hiashi Hyuuga and the ANBU in the direction of the of the Hokage’s stare.


Naruto was ecstatic as he laid down for bed that night, not only would the old man in the hat take him to the park tomorrow, there would also be kids to play with.

“I hope they like me” was his final thoughts before he drifted off to sleep.

Across the village two other orphan were having the same thoughts as the closed their eyes for the night.


Hey to those that bother to read my posting this is abo 556 with yet another story. Realizing that nobody is going to leave me any type of criticism by way of review I’m just going to type and see what works. I do not own Naruto nor do I own the powers the characters will have. If you are a faithful reader I appreciate you taking the time to do so. As always read and review Thanks


Power: inspiration for their power- weakness- abilities
Naruto: Static Shock – control over electricity- Water shorts him out along with too much build up causes intense backlash virtually no help in against earth style users - produces an energy that isn’t actually lighting but mimics the properties of lightning allowing him to conjure and manipulate the energy


Shikamaru: complete control over shadows and darkness… when whatever shadow he is connected with is hurt he feels the pain as well- Shikamaru’s control over the shadows is unprecedented in his clan he can call forward his atual shadow to use as a clone of sorts. His shadow can transform to any weapon as well as allow his to teleport, and access the shadow dimension, he can cause harm to the opponents shadow and their body will mimic.


Kiba: Beast boy- change into any animal he has seen can communicate with animals- can’t stay in animal form longer than 4 hours while calm and 15 minutes while in a fight once time is up he automatically changes back however time is reset with each transformation. Can’t switch from one animal to another without turning human first. Kiba will be able to transform to any animal he has seen before allowing him to act exactly like the animal… he can access his chakra to boost the animals natural ability Kiba cannot communicate well in this mode


Sasuke Human torch and super human agility- water is extremely harmful to his body almost poisonous the higher the temperature of his flames the greater the damage he cause to his body when out of chakra his power is weak- Sasuke can ignite his chakra to have a flame like aura allowing him flight super speed and fire manipulation. Sasuke can use his chakra like a remote bomb.


Hinata: Bubbles- sweet and gentle nature often causes her to not want to fight opting for a more diplomatic way out. Bubble can fly has super speed and she can fire laser beams out of her eyes as well as emit a sonic scream and sense different emotions also can speak an understand animals.


Choji: Hulk and Broly- Choji has immense strength as well as control over an infinite source of ki in his body, allowing him to be able to fly, shoot energy beams create domes and small blast Choji is extremely durable and when his energy is depleted he loses his powers and half of his strength - enters a berserker mode when highly excited or angry cant differentiate friend from foe


Shino: control over all bugs- cannot reach out to over five types of insect at a time


Neji: Super Speed and strength can’t use both at the same time for extended amount of time has to switch from speed to strength


Tenten: magnetism- magnetic field surrounds her about 50 feet in all directions meaning she loses control of metal substance at 50 feet…. Magnetic awareness extends to 300 feet the heavier the object is the harder for her to control it


Rock lee: Green lantern and the use of chakra- using the green constructs are tiring when out of energy constructs vanish since constructs are not connected to the ring but instead his mind when a constructs break he faces a backlash


Sakura: blossom all of her powers- Sakura has the ability to fly, move at super speeds, emit a red eye laser, as well as can blow ice and fire - if a plan falls apart she does know how to cope and freezes up in battle becoming useless
Ino: butter cup all of her powers- Same basic powers as Sakura and Hinata except her eye laser is green she has the power turn invisible completely hiding her signature - aggressiveness cause her to go head first without thinking often the cause of sakura plans falling apart. Powers fluctuate when in great distress