TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Path of my Brothers by TeamWorkIsKey

[Reviews - 37]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hey everyone,

Ummm... yeah, I've got some bad news.

With a saddened heart, it is time I say goodbye. Goodbye to all of you lovely readers and goodbye to this story. For over four years I have been working on this, hoping I could complete it, and I'm sure at the very beginning I was seeing myself finished with this and the sequels I had planned out by now. But unfortunately, life got in the way of my passion, and I no longer have time to keep going. I'm working two jobs to get ahead of paying rent this school year, planning to fix my grades so I can stay in school, and keeping up with my relationship where I'm so happy I barely think about anything else. Also I just feel like I'll never be able to finish editing and writing a whole new chapter. I look back and realize the last time I wrote a new chapter was about 2 years ago. That's a long time. I know there are others who come back from years of hiatus, but I don't believe I could be able to do it. It takes me hours to write a chapter and with everything going on, I don't have hours like I used to. And sadly, even if I did, I don't think I'd use it to continue this.

If you're disappointed, I understand because trust me, I'm disappointed in myself too. I wanted to finish this story so badly. I've turned my back on my other works for this because I desperately wanted this to be the greatest it could be. I've had this idea for 10 years now and to choose to let it go took a lot of thinking. But it has to happen.

I will never forget about Ayako, Yumika, Etsuyo, and Nishiya. NEVER. They were enjoyable to write and think about and even though they're not real, I will miss them. I will miss sharing them with all of you and letting you witness their development in Path of my Brothers. They wave goodbye to you as they wave goodbye to me also.

I hate to leave you all with open questions about the story, so if you'd like, I think I could find some spare time to quickly write a chapter or two as to what happens in the rest of the story. I've planned out a lot and would love to share it with you if you care about this story as much as I do. Let me know if you'd like me to do that. I may possibly write a separate story for the sequel(s) too since I have them planned out to the very end of Naruto. I could also upload random finished chapters or sections I've written if any of you would like to read them too.

If you have any questions for me, personally, feel free to ask. I'll still visit occasionally and I will leave my profile up for others to view and see what I have written. Also, it would be for me to look back on from time to time.

I just want to say thank you for all of your support. I really wish I could go on for you guys but things happen. Good luck to all of you writers! I will miss you!

Goodbye!
~TeamWorkIsKey