TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dyanst King Return by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: Hello people. And I would like to thank those who have alerted or favored the story the first and second day of the posting. There are several I had forgotten to put in the warning. One being that the story is a harem thing. Not the usual Male with multiple female lovers or the opposite. It’s Male with multiple female and male lovers. For, it is the way when a person is the last of a long line of descendents of a King. Since this a crossover some things will part of the other myth category. Like whole gods and star myths. Thanks to Ancient Aliens theories and Final Fantasy excellent story lines. So if guys do not like it, I suggest leaving but at least stay for the story line. So I love you all, hope you don’t leave or hate me and you guys continue to read and review along the way. Oh yeah, lack or some sort morality because if you think about magicks will get rid of things while new ones take their place. So ha! –Presses button to turn on P.A system and yells- SUNNY!

Sunstreaker: -hacks into P.A system- Don’t call me sunny! And what do you want?

Naru: Get me some Ice cream my mech-servant.

Sunstreaker: I’m no one’s mech-servant!

Naru: Until you pay off the damage you had done then you are.

Sunstreaker: -grumbles and gets off the P.A system to get said food-

Yami Naru: Voting time! On the profile will be a poll for a possible edition. We are doing this for the Original character and/or characters in the story. This vote is over adding or not adding Futanari(s)/Hermaphrodite(s). For those who do not know what these words means I suggest doing research on it before voting. To those who know it I congratulate all of you for being knowledgeable on the subject. –little blood run from nose- Ahem, please vote or leave a comment or something about it. Oh, and the burning of bad things will fill meh belly with goodness. For those on AFF (dot) net and TONFA (dot) com, the poll is on my Fan Fiction (dot) net profile under the name FireX-2.

Naru: Well disclaimer time. Don’t own the Final Fantasy series, the Harry Potter series, the Last Remnant game, or the Ancient Alien series. I do not make any money from them either. This is just purely fan made that just pulls in three different genres and theories together. Please do not sue and/or report us for a simple fan made document.

Warning: Yoai, Yuri, Neglect, death, Sex, Possible torture, mention of possible rape, Abuse, Harem, bigotry, Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived, Futanari (probably), Hermaphrodite (Probably), lack of morality, and anything else that I can possibly come up with along the way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
“….Talk….”

‘….Thought….’

-….Scene Change….-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter One: Historical Pages

Celebrations were at hand in this war plagued world that was filled with magicks. This is a world of wizards and witches separated from the rest that call muggles. The reasons for their cheers and joyful drinks for the fact that the man that had fighting for so long was finally killed off last night. Death was granted to him from a backlash of his own spell when a child magicks had created a shield at the last minute. The child did not go unscathed for the child has a scar on his shoulder. This was truly one of the most joyous of nights for many people who had fought and died against the Death Eaters and their master. What a vile creature that man had been to people. Only if they knew of the truth that was hidden by a few people who was there that night. Those people were the James and Lily Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Albus Dumbledore.

They knew the truth that Voldemort was not dead and will come back for revenge against the young Tristan. Until the day he will be old enough, the child will begin his training against the mad man. The small group was both depressed about the fact that they had to sacrifice this young boy in the end. But for the many lives that they will save in the end; it was a sacrifice they will have to face. To sacrifice the life of one for the lives of many was the truest glory but the greatest of tragedies. So the Potters made a decision to spend as much time as they could with their youngest son; for his life and time with them was short. I know many are asking what of the older son of the Potters. Let’s say that the child was not treated well for the first few years of his life. Don’t despair for the child was not alone for the mist was forever with him. Along with the mist a certain fiend and a servant was with the child. For this is the story of the beginning of a new era. This is the story of the new king after all. I know many a questions plague thou mind at the moment but sadly I cannot share those details. For, to tell you is against the code of the seers even though I basically broken the code already. I do not care for I am old and to die soon.

May this book land into the future hands of the new Dynast-King as this is all I can write as I grow tired of life. As a seer blessed with a grand gift of future site; I see many trails and things that have blessed you child. May you prosper young child. For two worlds will merge into one.

– Marquis Hanzo Ondore of Bhujerba, 16th grandchild of Mrqs. Halim Ondore. Ch. 17: A Seers hope and Wish

-----Four Years after the Event, Potter Manor-----

A young child stared at the scene before him in anger, jealousy and despair. He felt these certain emotions because of the fact he was yet to receive that kind of treatment in his young life. He did not remember the last time that his parents wither hugged or kissed him. You see that the child was looking in the living room where his parents were currently playing with the twin of the child. Even though they were twins the children look nothing alike and they never will be. The small child never understood why parents ignored him in favor of his brother. He did nothing special around the house outside the few accidental magicks that “was” his.

You see that the truly powerful magicks that was accidentally performed in the manor was done by the neglected son. Despite him telling his parents he had done it, they merrily written it off and congratulated the other for performing it. They would send the raven haired child to his room for what they believed to be a lie. This would cause the boy to cry for the disregard of the truth and neglect from his own parents. Only the house elfs would comfort the young master of the house.

The young lad decided he had enough of watching the happy family of his and decided to go to his room in the east wing. The truth of the matter was that the whole east wing of the mason was his and his alone. He could not stop the pain that came from the neglect of his own parents as walked the hallways of the manor. He did cry out his pain as he felt the tears of it roll down his cheeks. Those tears were ignored for he was use to the childish tears of his, because to him it wasn’t never to long before new tears would fall from his face. These tears were always seen but never to be wiped away. Stopping in front his room the young boy wiped away the tears before opening the door. Soon a smile graced the small boy face as he sees a familiar creature in his room. The creature seems to disappear and reappear when it was needed. Apparently, the child and the elf’s were the only ones to see the creature. Closing the door behind him the boy ran up to the bright red creature and hugged it. The creature gave a small growl of affection as the boy began to rub its outer shall. Sadly the boy did not know what he was playing with. The creature that befriended the boy is a fiend made of pure magicks and technology of long past. Mist filled the room and wrapped around the boy to comfort and relax the boy from the troubles a young one should not have.

The boy that was being neglected in the manor was not known to many because of his brother. This boy is known as Harry Potter. Even though he was not known by many there were those who watched the boy to see when he was ready. For what the fate and responsibility of what is to come. Such a being that watched the boy was one of the numerous house elfs of the manor. The Potters neither knew nor cared to see if he had belonged to them. As the young master played with the fiend the house elf silently walked to the bed and placed several books upon it. As quickly as he appeared into the room he had left it without a trace of being there. The elf prayed a final a wish that the other child he watched will raise to greatness despite the challenges brought to him. For, what this young Potter child is going through is nothing compared to the other has to do.

-----Unknown Location-----

In a long winding, white hallway a young child ran. The young child has long white hair, crimson eyes, tanned skin, wearing black jeans and a blood red shirt. Adheesha – (1) Sanskrit – (2) is the young child name. As for the reason for the child running down the hallway was not known to the people he bumped into until they heard a long and high pitched howl. What chased the child was one of the many kingdoms trained hellhounds. Many of the ill prepared servants in the hallway tried to stop the hound but the creature swiftness made it hard to capture it. Some of the servants had run to get the help of one of the many trained warriors in the castle.

Adheesha could feel the pain and fatigue in his legs as he continued to run down the corridor. He feared of what was going to happen if his legs gave out. But he knew that was going to give out to exhaustion sooner or later, and becomes the fiend new meal for the day. Even though he escaped being the meal of a fiend many times before, but the only difference this time is that the hellhound is a canine trained to track and hunt a person down. Dodging another person the little one nearly crashed into in the hallway. The kid quickly made it to the stairs and quickly dash down them. Due to the youth hasten flight from the fiend the child had missed a couple of steps and started to tumble down some of the stairs. The white haired child hit some of them painfully in the fall before being stopped by one of the many knights in the castle. Slowly turning to see the knight that stopped the little one see a stern looking women with long rabbit like ears.

This knight was one of the many known as Viera – (3) who had left the woods to see the changing world around them. The women knight is one of the few who try to protect the young child from danger. Sorrowfully, here duties of being a knight mostly kept her away from protecting the child. She did what she could to make the child life have not so many afflictions come. Seeing the hound at the top of the stairs caused the women deepen her scowl on her beautiful face. In this week alone, this is going to be the fifth time she was saving the child from sort of fiend. What made her angry was the fact that the child father did not give a flying fuck about it. Anger was not the solution right now. Displacing the anger she gathers her magicks and summoned the spell ‘Stop’ to halt any further actions of the hellhound. More magicks was gathered as she used another spell known as ‘Warp’ to send the fiend to one of the castle many kennels. She will deal with this mess later on. Right now, the child was the more important person at the moment. Looking at the child in her arms with sadden eyes. She could tell without the use of magicks that the youngling was extremely hurt from the fall. Magicks flowed into her hands as the most powerful healing magick spell she knows started to heal what injuries on the white haired being. Doing what could be done at the moment; she picked up the child and went over to the orange teleport crystal next to the stairs. Taking out a teleport stone from inside the armor, she used it to teleport to the personal medical bay of the castle.

Placing a ‘vanish’ spell of the child before starting a quick walking pace to a room already assigned for such occasions. The youngling didn’t move much and that worried her very much. This made her quicken her pace through the mass of visitors that had a few healers and nurses in the bunch. Stopping in front the intended destination in the ward; she gently tightens her grip around the little one. Opening the door to the empty room; she strode to the white covered bed and placed the youngling one the soft bed. Brushing away some of the stray hair out the adolescent face as a scowl resurfaced on the Viera face. She didn’t understand why the father bluntly ignores the needs and protection of the little one. The father did the same to his first soul mate, in which, caused a slow death. The only reason the father leaves is because of the second soul mate the father found. Mournfully, that might what have caused the leading mate to die. For, attention must be given equally to all soul mates so the group can live peacefully and the anchor mate can retain the majority of their magicks. This was of the many ways this kingdom was created.

Backing away from the bed, she walks over to a round blue orb – (4) on the wall of the room. Pushing the ball into the wall a light blue screen appears in front it. She started to look through the contact list of doctors to see if the regular healer was here. Letting out a sigh of relief to see the healer was here. Pressing on the contact a mini-menu appeared above it. Clicking the new message option a keyboard and blank type area glowed into life. Typing a short message about the child being here, she sends the message to the healer. Letting the screens disappear before pressing the blue ball again. This causes the device to shutdown. All she had to do now was to wait for the healer to come. Standing around is useless so gone over to sit in the chair next to the bed. She only stare at the little one with sadden eyes. Wondering why they have to happen to this child. Brushing a few more strands of hair out the youngling closed eyes.

Twenty minutes passed before someone came through the hospital room door. This made the warrior look from the child to the door. She gave the familiar and older healer a sad smile before speaking, “Hello Healer Giichi – (5). How’s being the head of the medical district treating you?”

“Bah, that’s not important right now. What attacked our charge this time?” asked the healer as he shuffled over to hospital bed. Looking over the child in the bed he can tell that the injuries are bed and a healing spell was applied.

“It was one of the hellhounds. Luckily I was able to warp it away to the kennels, but the injuries came from falling down the stairs while running away,” answered the Viera as she walk somewhat away from the bed so he can work. A scowl formed on the wizen healer. Out of all the years he lived, Giichi never heard of a hellhound chasing after a child in the pursuit of killing. The hounds were trained to only attack if directly commanded to. Unless there someone who was sadistic enough to train and release a hellhound to hurt an innocent child. That thought made the healer sick to his stomach. He held a small hope that was not in this case, because of the chance of it happening again soon was frightful. Giichi could only wish for the culprit to be caught and punished before it happens.

The head healer promptly made sure that any injuries Adheesha obtained were all well documented and can be properly healed by using advanced diagnostic spell on the child. The healer went over to the head of the bed and pressed a green button. A slot opened from behind the bed that let out a white bar. The bar had a glowing green light underneath. The green glowing bar ran down from the head to the feet of the child before a piece of paper with a list of injuries formed into the air above. The bar went back to the slot and the slot closed behind it. Scanning over the injuries the man already formed scowl deepen. Apparently the child did get injured from the hellhound. There were several puncture wounds on the back side of the youngling legs and back. The wounds most likely came from when the hellhound to try to disabled Adheesha from running any further into the castle. Aside of that, and some broken bones, the boy was fine. Gathering a large amount of magicks the healer performed the spell ‘Cura’ and let the white magicks – (6) flow into the child. The healer could not use a more powerful form of the spell in fear of doing more harm than good. The bones will have to heal the rest of the way on their own. Looking back at the Viera the healer spoke, “This has to stop. I don’t know how much more of this the youngling can take.”

“I know, but he does nothing no matter how many times we tell him. I would take him as my own, but under the circumstances I cannot,” voiced the knight as she walked over to the side of the bed. She gazed down at the child with wanting of the child as her own flesh and blood. The healer could only shake his head in disappear for he knew he would do the same if was not for the circumstances the Viera mentioned. They could only hope that the future for their young prince. Unknown to them a small elf watched the scene with much sadness. Sad that he could not do anything more than it suppose to do for the hurt child or the two people in the room. The elf quickly casted a vanishing spell on himself and stealthily sneaked to the bed to place a book underneath the pillow. The very house elf quickly left the room in one of the many shadows of the ward.

To Be Continued...

-----------------------------

Naru: Hello people. Here is a list of definitions of stuff you guys might need to know for those who don’t know the games or the myths. Each chapter will probably have one. This area will be giving off name meanings, information about things and story stuff, spells, the different races and about the fiends and creatures themselves. I’m going to be posting information on my Deviant Art profile along with drawings of original characters on there. Oh yeah, please read ad review along with voting on my profile. For those on Adult Fan Fiction and TONFA the poll is on my Fan Fiction (dot) net profile under the user name FireX-2.

Definitions:
Naming:
Name (Origin) (Gender): Meaning

(1) Adheesha (Sanskrit) (Boy): Ruler, Emperor, and King
(1) Adheesha (Indian) (Boy): Ruler, Emperor, and King
(5) Giichi (Japanese) (Boy): One rule; righteous one

Information:
Subject (Category): Definition

(2) Sanskrit (Language): An ancient Indo-European classical language of South Asia. Occasionally used in Jainism; the language is primarily used in Hinduism, Buddhism and. It is one of the twenty-two official languages of India and an ancestral part of the modern day Indo-Aryan Languages. For more information on this language please look on my profile for the website address to it. For the story sake the name of the language is used as a last name.

(3) Viera (Race): Rabbit like creatures with long ears, with Hume characteristics also. Due to their long feet they tend to wear stilettos most of the time. Along with the rabbit features they have heightened sense of smell and hearing. This at times tends to be a disadvantage against fiends if not trained. Viera are also sensitive to the mist around them. Which, at times can be dangerous if they are exposed too much mist. For, they will go into a frenzy, called mist frenzy, and will attack anything and anyone with the supreme strength they gain. The ears on their heads are not only for show but also give them the ability to talk with the spirit world. The exact life-span of a Viera is unknown but what have been seen is that they can still be in their prime at fifty years old. Giving a guess that they live three times as long as Humes. Viera have light colored hair but tend to color it when living with Humes. There are three branches of Viera. The branches are Veena Viera, light skinned ones, Rava Viera, dark-skinned ones, and the Feol Viera, the exiled ones. There are no male Viera in their culture. So the ways of reproduction of the Viera is not known much. But information is slowly learned about them and their culture. (All self updating pads and books will update when new information is available)

Tech (Technology): Even though muggles and the kingdom have the same technology basically. The only difference is that the kingdom technology is much more advance with theirs. Advance not by years but centuries. They infuse both magic and technology together as one instead of letting the everlasting battle exist.

(4) Computer (Technology): This technology is in a form a blue magick induced orb. Once you press the orb down a blue touch screen will appear before the orb and person. In which a person cannot interact with and make it do various things. Sending out message, play games or run a business on.

(6) White Magicks (Magicks): Magicks that basically deal with the healing arts. As in getting rid of poisons, dieses and fixing broken bones.

Elf (race): Do not confuse with the elfin race. The most common name is house elf in the wizard portion in the middle realm. These being are the cursed form dark elves for their betrayal against the other elves and beings. For their betrayal, they now must serve the very beings they sought to wipe out and enslave for their use. When cursed in this form, they had lost their immortally and the only way to keep their rave going to reproduce. They did this in the prospect of having the curse lifted when they were told it lift when the Hume race dies. The dark elves did not think the Hume race would last this long. The house elf nothing more than creatures that is devoted and loyal to the one they designated as their master. They serve the wizards and witches and must do everything that their masters command unless they are freed. A house-elf can only be freed when they are given a piece of clothing such as a sock or hat. Even though curse and enslaved, the house elfin race do have their very own branch of magicks that lingered from their dark elfin legacy. Their magicks are severally restricted though. Since their magicks is dependent on their master power level that is shared through a bond. Even though house elf must obey their master word, they do still have some of their dark elvish tendencies and try to find loopholes if they do not like their master or is mistreated.

Soul Mate (Sprit, Ritual): A predetermined mate(s) for a person. A regular person, such a muggle or wizards, tend to have one mate. If the goddesses will it, a person can have more than one mate in their current lifetime. The numbers of mates can range from two to ten or more. The average amount a person can have is six mates. Rarely does anyone go over nine or ten mates, but it does happen. The main person that a person everyone linked is called a Sol. The Sol will be the head of the family. It does not matter if the Sol is a female or male. When a Sol finds their first soul mate, that mate becomes what is known as a Terra. The Terra has the duties of maintaining the order and keeps the peace “if” or “when” other mates come into the picture. Such as, giving out the orders to one of the mates to deal with things at home like the kids or help with events with families. Not all the duties fall on the Terra, the Sol has own duties to attend with as head of the family. Do confuse the idea that all the mates stay at home, everyone still continue on with lives and work, but with certain benefits of living together as a group. With the coming of mates comes with rituals. The reason for rituals is for the marriage and link of magicks that is formed when the mates consummate. The consummation can actually happen before the marriage ritual. The formation of the link of magicks can be very dangerous when the ritual is not done to prevent the magicks from acting to wild or backlash on the two people. A person soul mate can be any gender for it does not matter if the person is male, female or a hermaphrodite.

Knight (rank): One of the highest ranks in the policing force of the kingdom. A knight can specialized in fields of the weaponry. The most commonly used weapon is a sword, gun and lance. They can also branch into the fields of magicks to help in range fighting and enforcement. Their main duties are to help the regular policing force to enforce the law, go into the battle at the command, and to help keep order in the kingdom. Think of them as a FBI that goes to war or the army.

Healer (rank): A rank given to those who have proven themselves and self worth in the field of healing and medicine. A healer is basically the same as a doctor in the muggle world, but just the addition of magicks and higher technology. Healer is outranked by several people but mostly the head medic.

Head Medic (rank): A rank given to the person who has proven themselves in the both skill and knowledge in the area of healing. This rank can out rank the Advisors and Council and directly talk to the King when something of great importance happens. This rank also outranks all healers and knights.

Spells:
Spell (Branch): Effects

Cure (White Magicks): Restores a small amount of HP to one ally. Lowest ranking healing spells and is taught to everyone with enough magicks.
Stop (Time Magicks): Halt the actions of one foe
Warp (Time Magicks): Banish all foes in range
Vanish (Arcane Magicks): Render one ally invisible
Cura (White Magicks): Restores health to all those in range. The next ranking healing spell in white magicks category and is basically taught to everyone with enough magicks.

Fiends:
Fiend (Genus, Class): Meaning

Bomb (Fiend, Bomb) : A weapon used against mages in days of old but were left to grow wild. Will react swiftly to the presence of magick, in which, can trigger the explosive energies contained within it in a physical form. This makes the fiend greatly effective against those who rely on magickal protection. Many a mage hesitate to work their magicks around a bomb and their ilk. There are several different types of bombs. Bombs: Balloon, Purobolos, Grenade, Mom Bomb, King Bomb, Pineapple (rare), Megabomb (rare), Bombshell (rare), Matriarch Bomb (rare).

Hellhound (Beast, Wolf): It’s a hunter of the highest order, with a body of jet black and aura of eldritch ensorcellment. This beast would chase its quarry to the very gates of the underworld. Originally a type of hyena, but a steady diet of malign, magicked creatures transformed it into what it is today. The sharp horn on its maw and long fangs jutting from its upper jaw are like the fiery magma. But when they die the color fades, becoming naught but dull, black stone. Just because the creatures were formally hyenas does not mean they were not created by a god. These hounds also come from the Lower world created by the leading god there. These hounds are assigned to guard the gates of the lower world, chasing/haunting after the escaped souls and guarding supernatural treasure. Legends tell if you see a hellhound three times the person will die. The most famous hellhound is Cerberus and his brother Orthrus. They are considered evil for their work in the lower world because of their master wish.