TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dyanst King Return by Naruto_lovr

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naru: Hi people I am back! For everyone a new story I recently been working on and actually researched on. This is going to be my first Harry Potter story. It not going to truly stick with the story line sense the story will have a hint of Final Fantasy and other things deprived from myths or characteristics of stars. So, read, review, give good comments and let burn the flames to cook my tasty lobster.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Final Fantasy characters or stories, nor the myths or stars.

Warnings: Neglect, death, Sex, Possible torture, mention of possible rape, Abuse

++++++++++++++++++

“…Talk…”

‘…Thought…’

-Scene Change-

++++++++++++++++++

Prologue: From Old to New

Hail the once proud continent that we once call home. Multiple creatures created by many gods live in vast villages in flourishing in many countries. But all was not well here for the creatures warred with each other. Soon salvation came to the people. With sword in one hand and a type of shard in the other a grand and powerful king brought together the warring lands. This king was forever known as the Dynast-King in the pages of history. Sadly peace did not last long for our home. For many generations passed as kingdoms rose before war ugly head arose more.

In this war, proud people had lost their homes and lives only to lose their countries soon after. This is only fueled a rebels to form and strike back at the intruders two years after the war was over. In the group they had gathered the power they needed and defeated the intruders in the very homeland they trying to gain once more. Generations had passed before trouble and more wars stared once more. This only brought more trouble and pain for people in that time. These wars only to soon fade into history pages as do the many of the creatures that we once knew all too well. All too soon our home was completely lost to our descendents.

There is so much more of history to tell but is sadly forgotten. This has gone on for far too long then. To forget one’s own history is unforgettable but also understandable sadly. With the many wars that plagued our fellow countrymen the thing we lost the more was the books that held our history. Luckily many a book was saved by very fact they were copied.

So listen oh young and proud child destined for greatness and chosen by the very gods from up above. Born from a bloodline of heroes who long ago left this world wary but proud for what they had done in life. For they, like you, are a child of a justice and beautiful kingdom that long ago fallen with the royal bloodline. But fear not the line does not die away in history pages young child. For you, elder born, hold the bloodline that can reunite a kingdom and bring forth the old ways of long ago. The ways and traditions that we have forgotten in the tomes of history that now hold dust. So blow away the dust and live and bring forth the many creatures that long went into hiding. It is time to re-claim the lands and restore them to what they were before. Now rise my child for your is now that of the Dynast-King, the new king of Dalmasca and Ivalice

So make us proud oh son of Ivalice and keeper of gods. For both the many worlds are look upon you in hope. No more so than the gods who brought forth the creatures of the land and our world.

– Marquis Hanzo Ondore of Bhujerba, 16th grandchild of Mrqs. Halim Ondore. Ch. 17: Historical Wars

----Present Day-----

“Come on Lily! We’re going to be late if don’t hurry up!” a dark haired man yelled at the bottom of the stairs before walking back into the living room to wait. Hurried footsteps make their way down the stairs and into the living room. The footsteps belong to a beautiful red haired woman with emerald eyes wearing a tight fighting yet slender black dress. She walked up to her husband was seating on the couch and smacked him upside the head.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” asked the scowling man as he looked at his stunning wife. The women only gave the man a smile before saying, “For rushing me.”

“If you didn’t take so long getting ready then you wouldn’t have to be rushed. Plus, both of us know we waited for this for the longest. For the time to get out of the house for at least one night,” the man stated as he rose up from the couch. Grabbing his wife hand he spun her around until she found her place in his arms. She gave a giggle as she felt his arms tighten around her.

“I know James. We both need this since we have been hiding for the longest,” Lily affirmed back at him. Breaking free from the arms she straightens out her dress and her husband tie. The reason to why they were hiding was because of the fact that a war had started in their world and vile man was hunting for their family. It was more to do with hunting for one of their twin boys. For you see they were not a normal people as you and I but people with magical abilities. And to the reason why their twin’s sons are being hunted down was because of a prophecy being made before they were born. Both were a year old now and throughout their first year of life the family never left the Godric Hollow.

They were not the only family in hiding at the moment. Their good friends and godparents of one of their twins were also in hiding. The family is known as the Longbottoms family. The Longbottom couple son, Neville, was also born around the same time. James and Lily knew it was wrong but they silently wish for the Longbottom to be the chosen one to defeat vile man. Even with all the fighting going on in the world the ministry was holding a ball. The invitation was delivered to them by their closes friend and Auror Sirius Black.

Just like the Potters, the Longbottoms where currently in hiding in one of their many family manors across England under the Fidelius charm. The secret keeper to Longbottoms was unknown to them while the Potters secret keeper was a close friend known as Peter Pettigrew. Only few knew who their secret keeper was. The only reason that the Potters were going to the ball was because the both were getting antsy from being in the house. The both of them were getting some sort of Cabin Fever. They knew that they should stay in the home but they need to get out. A sudden rushing sound near the couple got their attention. Looking were the sound came from it was Peter Pettigrew himself. Smiling at the man Lily spoke, “Thank you Peter for babysitting the Twins.”

“No problem Lily. Happy to help you guys have some free time out the house,” Peter said returning the smile back the women. If only the women knew what was about to spill out inside her home while they are away. Leaving a list of things that needed for the children and what he needed to do for them knowing that the man really knew nothing of taking care of babies. She also told him where the stuff the twins were before walking were James stood. She truly wished for the magical world to invent new ways of transportation. By goddamn it all, if she survives this war she will invent a new mode of transportation besides some stupid chimney or getting pulled through some god forsaken magical tube. Both Potters gave a quick goodbye to their friend before some gray powder and used the floo network. Green flames engulfed the two and soon they were gone.

As Peter watch the last of the emerald flames slowly dissipate in the chimney a sinful smile crept upon his face. Rolling up sleeve on his left arm to revile a mark on inter forearm. The mark was the Dark Mark given to the followers of an evil man who started the war in the magical world. This sinful man is known as Lord Voldemort. Bring out his wand Peter touched the mark with the wooden item. The mark gave off a dull red glow before the light faded away. Happily know he gave the signal for his lord to come knowing powerful wizard can now enter the grounds. Several pops outside the home got the double agent attention. The rat quickly went over to the front and opened it to reveal a tall man in gray silken robes. The man is Lord Voldemort. The very man Peter willing betrayed his friends to. The rat bowed down onto the floor and kiss the robes of dark wizard only to be ignored as Voldemort walk swiftly past him and up the stairs in front of the foyer. The very stairs the Potter couple just came down from.

A sinister smile grew on the dark wizard as he near the room the cowardly servant showed him when he mapped out the house. The smile grew more as he stopped in front the baby’s room. Opening the door the first thing to catch his attention was the scent of babies and a crib underneath a window. Stepping in front the crib to see the children awake and wiggling. Both of them are looking at him in pure innocence. One of these brats in front of him has the ability to kill him for good. These nasty little buggers were the very thing he wasted so many man hours looking for. That very thought made him scowl in displeasure. Looking at the children a little closer in the dark room he noticed that despite being twins they looked different from one another. One of the boys had brownish red hair and light colored hazel eyes while the other has black hair that is dark as the night sky and shining emerald eyes. As to why he was paying attention to the details of the boys he did not know. They were going to die anyway so why should he care. Maybe it’s because they were the youngest of being he killed so far and he wanted to remember.

“No which one you little brats shall die first?” inquired to himself as risen his wand up as he silently made his decisions. Going through the wand movements and the incantation he sent the killing curses at the red headed boy. Only to have the very same spell rebound to kill him in a flash of gold and green light. His body was destroyed but his soul survived fled the house through the window next to the crib. As the light faded from the room its shows a child crying, a child half asleep, robes smoking on the floor and a mist of magicks in the room. Footsteps pounding on the steps of the stairs and hallway floor before the door to the twin’s room burst open to reveal Peter. He looked on in shock as he sees robes of his master on the floor. In a bout of gutlessness of what to come Peter ran from the room back to the living room. The mist from the baby’s room soon travels from the open door and started seep into the rest of the house. The coward was currently panicking in hope of trying to find a way to make it look like he fought his late master. So panicked he did not notice the mist of magicks roll into the room. But soon that panicked expression turned into a grin as he found a perfect way to make it look like he died with the twins while being alive. A fire will do nicely in this moment. The moment he thought of setting the house on fire he starting to hear a dull sound behind him. Looking behind him he sees a small floating twister that was pointed at both ends. Frighten he backs away from the floating mass. Soon the mass started to form back into the mist to reveal a bomb like creature constructing self before him.

Fear was really taking its toll on the man. Taking his chance he ran out of the house as the floating bomb was complete its evil looking face. The bomb took it chance to use it magicks and start a large magicks induced fire. Sadly for poor Peter as the fire started the Potter couple along with several familiar aurors appeared on the streets via apparition. Falling on the ground as he ran to the group as the fire inside the house intensified on the first floor of the house. With a frighten look on his face he franticly confessed, “I did it all! I betrayed them to the Voldemort!”

He believed that the monster that appeared before him was to get for all the double agent ways and all the other sinful things he had done in the past out of jealousy. A couple of Aurors took the man away to a temporary cell in the Ministry of Magic. While the rest of the rushed into the house to try to put out the flames and get to the kids. James, Lily and Dumbledore ran upstairs to the twin’s room to find fire up here as well. Pieces of wood were had wither fallen on the floor or falling down to the floor as they past. James broken down the burning door to his children room to find the crib turned over with them on the floor and pieces of wood surrounding the boys. None of them notice the faint amount of mist in the room that the fire was feeding off of. Nor the faint outline of the fiend in the back the room before using it magicks to completely vanish from site. Lily and James picked up one of the boys and rushing out of the room as Dumbledore try to set some of the magical fire out until he notices a slightly burned gray robe in the room. Bu still his actions did not last long as he too ran away from the intense fire.

Outside the house both Lily and James couples onto the ground with their boys tucked away in their arms. Dumbledore quickly came over to them to see them alright but the only response he got was, “Why would he do this us Professor.”


“I do not know why he done this but something truly frightens him tonight,” Dumbledore stated sadly at the two, “But the real question is the boys are ok.”

“As I grabbed Tristan I noticed a scar on his shoulder with magic pulsing from it. Aside from that Tristan is alright,” James stated to the wise old man. If James only knew that the strange magicks were in the room that tried to heal the little boy but in the process in doing some was absorbed into the scar.

“Harold is ok aside,” Lily stated never noticing the scar underneath several strands of hair or the faint pulse of magicks around him. The headmaster nodded glad that either of the boys was not harmed in this potentially tragic event.

“What of Voldemort Albus?” asked the tired out red head looking up at her old professor. His eyes twinkled briefly before vanishing from his eyes to show only sorrow.

“For now he is defeated,” a cheer from both the Potters, “But I believe the wayward wizard I believe is still alive.”

“What do you mean?” asked one of the Potters fearing that they could be attacked again by the dark lord. They knew Death Easters will come after them anyway dead lord or not.

“I fear he may still live in some form or way. I felt the presents of dark magic in the room. He may not have a physical form for now but still lives,” Albus stated to the parents in front of him. Worried looks shown on the parents faces asking each other the silent question that plagued each other minds.

“For now we should keep this to ourselves and say he is dead. We don’t want the public panicking and fearing a potential doom for who knows how long. It will be better if we let our world rebuild,” the white haired man stated to them. James and Lily could only agree with that. Even though it will be false peace but it will be a peace that they needed and deserved for now.

“What about our boys and the prophecy?” inquired Lily as she looked down at her black haired boy who was fast asleep. James looked at the crying boy in his arms with worry. Worry of what he has to face in the future. Where he cannot truly be a boy and has to train to truly kill Voldemort off.

“Well, Tristan is after the chosen on having surviving the Avada Kedavra curse and the mark on him proves it. So when Tristan is old enough the boy will have to be trained to face Voldemort once more,” Dumbledore stated to them not liking the ever depressing feeling in this yard. Aurors where currently putting out the last of the flames in the house. All that’s left of the house is burnt wood and smoke.

“Come now both of you. It time to go get checked upon in St. Mungo’s,” affirmed Dumbledore as he grasps the shoulders of both Potters and used apparition to leave the yard. If only he stayed a little longer to see small amount dense mist appear with a floating red fiend with a large grin appear. But as fast it appeared it disappeared with mist it came in. The future is changing and it’s changing fast.

To Be Continued…