TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hold On by LostInForever

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I woke up in the middle of the night. I had been haunted all night by nightmares about my past. I tried going back to sleep, but I just couldn’t do it. Taking a seemed like a good idea to clear my mind and getting fresh air would lighten my mood. I left the apartment complex and began walking around. The streets were dark, few of the lamp posts were actually working. A small trail led though a forested park. This was the park that Kiba took me when I first came to Konoha. I walked for a while, just staring up through the canopy of trees at the starry sky. Dark clouds began to role in obscuring the beautiful sky from my sight. I heard something. Someone was screaming, but I couldn’t tell where the brutal noise was coming from. I high pitched whine accompanied the scream. Everything was so dark, the blackness seemed to be suffocating me. I began to run, I had no idea where I was going but I needed to find where that screaming was coming from. It got louder and louder. I broke through trees into a large clearing. Kiba was laying on the ground in a pool of blood. Akamaru stood over him, his white fur stained red. Tears threatened to break free from my eyes, just as the first tear rolled down my cheek, Kiba opened his swollen eyes and looked at me. He mouthed the words run. I could never leave the one person who showed kindness to me. I ran to the fallen boy, and reached my hand out to wipe the blood off his face. “Everything is going to be ok.” I told him. “Your going to be ok. Who did this?” His eyes widened from fear as my last words left my mouth, I whipped my head around but before I could see who was there a strong hand grasped my neck and I was flung across the clearing. I slammed into a tree, my vision went blurry but I could still see a tall dark figure walking towards me. He was dragging something across the ground. I could make out the form of a large white and red lump laying motionless in the middle of the clearing. My vision began to clear, the man’s walking towards me began to show. The man was my father. The man I hated most in the world. He was dragging the one person that I secretly liked the most.

“This is what happens when you run away from home!” He shouted at me, now looming over my seemingly small body. A large gash lay upon Kiba’s head. Anger began to boil inside of me. I stood shakily to my feet, using the tree that I was slammed against as a support. “Leave him out of this!” I screamed at the man in front of me. “I’m the one you want! Put him down!”

“As you wish.” He complied. With that, he flicked Kiba away like he was nothing. His body was limp, was he still alive? This couldn’t be happening. How did he find me so quickly? “Now why don’t you come back home like a good little girl, and I will try to keep your punishment down to a minimum…maybe.” I promised myself that I would never go back there. I would rather die here fighting him.

“I will NEVER go back there!” I screeched, letting all of my anger come through in these words. “Leaving that hell hole was the best thing I have EVER done!” My body began to shake and a vicious snarl escaped my lips. I had no idea where it came from but it just came out. My hands started to glow blue from the chakra building up there. I gathered water in my hands and turned it into shards of ice. I flung them at the man in front of me but he easily dogged them. “Where did you learn this? We never allowed you to learn jutsus. Did you take my scrolls?”
“Yes! I did. You were always too drunk to notice!” Almost every night he would come home drunk. Those were the nights where I would get beat the worse. “And I’m not afraid of you anymore!” I charged at him sending my chakra filled hand into his stomach. He was fast though. He gripped my fist in his massive hand and pushed me against the tree again. His other fisted cocked back, aimed at my face. He hurled his fist forward, it was inches from my face….

I shot up in bed. My body was covered in a cold sweat. My breathing was staggered, I clutched the blanket to my heart trying to tell myself that it was all just a dream. I knew that I couldn’t sleep the rest of the night so I went into the living room and flicked on the TV. After surfing the channels for a while I finally settled for MTV music videos. Somewhere during the night I drifted back off to a dreamless sleep.
Chapter end notes: What a terrible dream! Hopefully that won't come true!