TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hold On by LostInForever

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is my first story so please review! :)
The main character is Briley Olson. She has long blond hair, sapphire eyes, and kind of short. She normally wears a short dark grey dress with elbow length sleeves and blue trim along the bottom. White shorts underneath.

I don't own naruto. Only my own character Briley.
Chapter notes: Enjoy and review! :)
How many hours has it been? 5? 6? 8? I couldn't see the sky through the dense forest looming around me. Every little snap of a branch had me on edge. They couldn't have possibly found out that i left so soon. And even if they did they couldn't have caught up to me so fast right? I just couldn't help but be scared everytime I heard something. They made me this way. And one day I will find a way to fight back against them. I will figure out this power I have. And they will regret what that have done to me. Until then I need to stay hidden from them. I won't live my life in fear forever, but today isn't the day when i am unafraid. I am still scared. That is why Konoha might be the only place I could be safe. But no one there can know my secret about where I am from or who I am.

Hours have gone by and every muscle in my body is acheing. This pain is nothing compaired to the pain that they put me through everyday. Some scars were faded, but there are still fresh ones from the previous day. I tried to hide these as best as I could but some were just to hard to cover. I kept me hair long to help cover the scars layered across my back. All these scars have to be kept hidden so that no one asks questions about my past, or at least keep these questions to a minumum. The forest thinned out ever so slightly, it was enough to show to dark star speckled sky above me. I have been travelling for at least 12 hours now, without food or water. But this is how I am used to living my life. They used to go days at a time with out feeding me. I found a place high in the trees that was mostly hidden by thick branches to sleep for a little bit. Sleep hit as sooon as a layed down.

Morning came all to soon. The sun shined through the leaves of the forest. As i stood up, every muscle in my body seemed to protest. I was so sore. Konoha should only be a few more hours away though, I could suck it up and keep going. I left my spot in the trees and began to run again. The minutes passed and soon i would be at my new home, I could live the life i was meant to live. Not the one where I was scared and lonely and hated. The soft murmur of a creek reached my ears. I stopped by the stream and drank from it. The liquid felt like it came straight from the gods on my parched tongue. It felt even better to dunk my head into the clear water. My break was quickly brought to a halt when a loud rustling came from the bushes directly behind me. I snapped my head around to see what or who was there. A pair of glowing eyes stared back at my terror stricken eyes. What came out of the under brush wasn't what I expecting. A small white dog stepped out. She was pure white except for the splotches of dirt that dusted her fur. There is nothing to be afraid of I kept telling myself. It is just a puppy. She couldn't do any harm. They aren't here. They have no idea where you are. I slowly talked my self out of my fright and took one more drink before dashing off into the forest once again. I heard a soft patter coming from next to me. I looked down and the small white puppy was running right next to me. Sje followed right to Konoha. We burst through the trees and were met by two guards in front of a large gate. After a few brief questions about who I am and where I came from etc. I was allowed to enter the village but had to be escorted to the hokages office. The walk was short but it seemed that everyone knew i was new. Eyes were turned torwards me, people guessing where I came from and why I am here. They can never know the truth. Not knowing the truth will protect myself and everyone living in the village, my new home. We finally arrived at the hokages office. Right as we are about to walk throught the doors, a boy runs out and plows right over me. A heavy weight lands on me and a brutal shriek escapes my mouth. This couldn;t be happening! Not here, I am so far away from them. How could they have found me so fast? My screams die down and the boy is standing above me repeating how sorry he was, that he wasn;t watching where he was going. The boy bent over and picked me up and set me on the ground standing upright again.
"I am SO sorry" the boy with red fangs on his cheek kept saying.
"Don't worry about, you just startled me..." I murmured to him. Without another word, the boy ran off down the streets. The guard with me ushered me inside to meet the Hokage.