TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hold On by LostInForever

[Reviews - 22]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This should have been posted yesterday but I guess the server was too busy or somethng
"So how do you plan on killing him?" Kiba asked after a few days of staying in that little cave.
"I don't know yet. I can't just go over there and kill him. It would be too bloody. He has people that guard his house. He is the only one who will be killed that night." I said the last part sternly, knowing that i never wanted to be a killer. This man didn't deserve to live, After what he did to me and my mother.
"Before I kill him, he will tell me what happened to my mother." I added. "I know that she wouldn't just leave like he said. She loved me, I remember. Things didn't start to get bad until she was gone. I remember that they would yell a lot, i never understood what they said though, I was too young."
"Don't worry, we will find out what happened." Kiba reassuerd me, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest. We sat there in silence for a while, I listened to his heart beat through the soft fabric of his shirt.
"Hey Kiba?" I asked quietly.
"Yeah?"
"Do you know what happened to Aaiya?" I've missed her so much since she left.
"She ran away and came and found me. She told me where you were, that's how I found you. Her and Akamaru are home, it was hard to get both of them to stay but they did." I could tell by the way that Kiba said this that he missed his companion too. It was somewhat heartwarming to know that Aaiya had gone to get him and that she was safe.
Kiba pressed his forehead against mine, bringing his face just inches away from mine.
“I’ve almost forgotten how perfectly you fit into my arms.” Kiba whispered once he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss and brought my legs around so that I was straddling him. Kiba’s hands slid down my back, one placed on my lower back, the other moving up my back and entangling in my hair, bringing me closer to him. I placed my hands around his neck, pulling my fingers through his messy brown hair. His hand squeezed my side, and I burst into giggles, and rolled off of him, knowing that he tickled me on purpose.

“Way to ruin the moment.” I said and stuck my tongue out at him, still laughing.
“Sorry, I couldn’t help it.” He said sheepishly, running his hand through his hair. Kiba sprung at me and pinned me against the ground. “Does this fix it?” He asked and attacked my neck, placing hard kisses along my pulse, and slightly nibbling at my collar bone. He trailed kisses up to my lips, and slowly placed his on mine.
“Yeah, I think it does fix it.” I said against his lips. He laid himself next to me and brought me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I eventually drifted off into a deep slumber, living a very vivid dream.

***It was raining hard.. I ran to the nearest house I could find and knocked on the door. It was Him who answered the door, my body shook with rage, but he didn’t seem to recognize me. I looked down at myself and noticed that I wasn’t wearing my clothes, my hair was a deep shade of brown that was grown down to my waist, and my skin was covered in freckles. He told me I would get sick if I stayed outside too long and invited me in. The house wasn’t as I remembered it. It was a lot warmer, pictures of his children hung on the wall. There wasn’t one of me though. He led me into the living room, where a fireplace was burning, setting the whole room with an eerie glow. “Please take a seat.” He said and pointed towards a cushion. I just nodded my head, and he left the room. I heard him talking to someone in a different room. A few minutes later, a small delicate lady came in and offered me some tea. “This should warm you up a bit.” The lady said. Her eyes laced with sadness and fear. She was young, but I could tell that she was wise beyond her years, and had been hurt by this man. I asked who she was. “I am his wife.” She said in a disgusted tone. Why would she ever agree to marry someone like him? What happened to his other wife? I hadn’t realized that I had voiced until the lady answered me in a hushed voice right next to my ear. “I was forced into this to protect my family. His last wife was murdered. And I also know who you are, you should leave before it is too late.” She gave me one last sorrowful look and then turned and left. A crash and a scream came from where she had went, I ran to see what happened but only found a bloody hallway, with him standing there over a limp body.***

I woke with a start still wrapped in Kibas arms. “Are you ok? You talk in your sleep.”
“Yeah I’m fine. I know how I’m going to kill him, I have a plan.”