TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited/amused/mischievous | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared |Brown: Other |Black: Pain

"A/N | Spark"

"Talking to animals"

"Animals"

Mind talk/ Thinking’

A/N: Back to normal… That last chappie was sooo hard to write! I HATE FILLERS! There is some unexplained stuff in this chapter because I didn’t want to write a filler again. I need that there so go along with it, I’ll explain later. Lestelle will probably call Sasuke Nii-san or Aniki so don’t get confused.

WOO! This is gonna be long!

Lestelle

“What’s the distance to the target?” I heard Kakashi-sensei’s voice through the mic on my ear.

 

“About 4 meters.” I told him.

 

“Five meters, I’m ready to go anytime.”

 

“Me too,”

           

“So am I” Came the voices of my teammates.

 

“GO!”

 

“WAIT!” My sensei and I shouted at the same time. “Why don’t you let me ask the cat why it runs away? Since it’s a really frequent occurrence and I don’t want to chase her again.” Sounds of agreement were heard through the piece in my ear.

 

“Fine, go ahead.” I walked forward, Spark on my shoulder and kneeled on one leg.

 

“Hi sweetie, what’s your name?” I asked the orange cat in her language.

 

“T-tora.” She responded shyly. I nodded my head.

 

“Well, Tora, I’m on a mission to take you home.” The cat started to back away slowly. “But, I don’t have to if you don’t want to, why don’t you want to go home cutie?”

 

“Well, my human gives me so much attention and she never lets me play with other kits around.” I raised my eyebrow at this.

 

“Why not?” I asked her, she dragged her paw along the dirt shamefully.

 

“She says to other humans that they might corrupt me.”

 

“So you can understand human language?” She nodded. “Ok…Well… I’ll make you a deal, I’ll tell your human about this, if you go back. If she treats you the same after a week you can run away to me ok?” I held my hands out and she jumped in to them. “Target acquired.” I spoke into my mic.

 

“Good, Lost pet Tora mission, complete!” Kakashi sensei responded.

 

.*.^.*.(After Returning Tora).*.^.*.

 

“Now, Team #7 your next duty is, hmmm… babysitting an elder’s grandson, shopping in the neighboring village and help with the potato digging.” The Hokage said reading from a list.

 

“No, No, No, No, Thank you!” Naruto yelled out. “I want to do, you know a more incredible mission! Find us a better one!”  I would’ve voiced my opinion as well if it weren’t for the fact that I knew I already had a record. Nii-san looked like he agreed.

 

“You baka! You’re just a rookie! Everyone starts off their duties and works their way up!”

 

“But we keep getting the crappiest missions!”

 

“Be quiet you!” Kakashi-sensei said as he punched him in the head.

 

“Naruto It seems I have to explain to you what these duties are about.” At those words I sat down cross legged and Naruto sat down in front of me, facing away from the Hokage.

 

“Why do you always wear orange clothes?” I asked him.

 

“So I can be the center of attention.”

 

“What’s so good about ramen?” Naruto gawked at me. I looked up at Spark who was looking at us and shrugged.

 

“You’ve never had ramen before?” I shook my head. “Speaking of ramen, what type will I have for dinner today? Since you’ve never had any I’ll treat you.” I opened my mouth to protest but he started mumbling again. “Last night I had pork ramen so miso sounds good for…”

 

“Hey! Listen!” The Hokage cut him off.”

 

“I- I apologize.” Kakashi-sensei stuttered.

 

“Geez… all you do is give lectures like that. But you know what? I’m not the trouble making brat you still think I am!” The Hokage smiled.

 

“Okay. If you want it that badly, I’ll give you a C ranked mission.” I jumped up.

 

“YES!” Everyone looked at me. “What? It gives me a chance to show what I’ve got.”

 

“This mission is to protect a certain individual.”

 

“Who? Who? A feudal lord? A princess?” Naruto shouted out excitedly.

 

“Of course it’s not a person of high status BAKA! We...” I pointed at all of team 7 excluding Kakashi-sensei. “Are genin.”

 

“Calm down, I’m about to introduce him. Hey, could you come in here?” The Hokage asked. A man in his late fifties, early sixties walked out of the waiting room. I could smell the alcohol from his breath with my sensitive nose and instinctively covered it.

 

“What’s this? They’re all a bunch of super brats.” My ear twitched. “Especially, the shortest one with the stupid looking face. Can you really be a ninja?” My eye then started to twitch.

 

“Who’s the shortest- Amah!! Lestelle!” My eyes turned hazel.

 

“I realize that I may be the shortest of my group, but I am also the youngest and have been through just as much hardship than all but one of them.” I glanced at Sakura when I said ‘all but one’. “I might be weird looking but I will be more of a ninja than most people will ever be!” My whiskers started to come out. “NO!” I covered my face and ran behind Nii-san, doing a genjutsu at the same time. I sighed, “That was a close one, phew!” Everyone was looking at me weirdly because my eyes had changed from a dark hazel to a calming ocean blue.

 

“I wasn’t talking about you, but I doubt you could be a ninja either.” He replied drunkenly. My eyebrow twitched again and my whole body started to shake, but I did my best not to knock him out. Spark jumped out of my hood and looked at me.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” She grew and tackled me to the floor. I rolled over on her and it was on. It turned into a brawl. When we were done, I rolled next to her and she shrunk and laid on my stomach. I started laughing.

 

“Th -hahaha- at’s why you –hehehe- did that!!” I spoke in between laughs.

 

“Yeah, your eyes were turning yellow again.” I stopped laughing abruptly and looked at her.

 

“Wait, what?” I asked

 

“Yeah, and your whiskers were coming out too.” I felt my eyes turning brown, I got up.

 

“Oh ok.” Everyone was looking at me. Naruto then realized who the man was talking about.

 

“I’ll kill you!!” Kakashi-sensei grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt.

 

“What’s the point of killing the person we’re supposed to protect, BAKA?” He said.

 

“I am the super, expert bridge builder Tazuna.” The man told us. “I expect super expert protection until I get home and finish my bridge.”

 

“Ok, that’s great.” I said blandly then gestured the rest of team 7 to come to me. I placed my fingers on each of their heads. “Kokoro Burendo no Jutsu!” Thoughts came to my head.

 

“What did she do?”

 

“Huh?

 

“A typical Miko jutsu.”My eyes widened as I looked at my sensei.

 

“Huh?” I asked him.

 

“I said, ‘a typical Miko jutsu’.”

 

“My, my mom was a Miko.” I looked down, and then looked at my teammates pointedly. “What I just did was a family jutsu, it allows us to hear each other in our heads, and so we can converse, but think without the other people knowing, if you try.”

 

“So, we basically can hear each other’s thoughts if they’re not careful.” Sasuke stated. I nodded

 

“That’s right.” I looked around. “Any questions? No? Let’s get going.”

 

.*.^.(Time Skip).^.*.

 

"Are you sure I'm safe with these brats?" Tazuna asked. Kakashi-sensei laughed.

 

"It's fine, I'm a jonin." He answered. I sensed two chakra presences to my left and snapped my head to the trees.

 

'Kakashi-sensei...' he nodded. My teammates looked at me suspiciously and I shrugged and pulled out my bingo book and started skimming it. Spark started to bark and I gave her a warning growl. 'They don't know!' I said to her only. She nodded, but jumped out of my hood and grew just in case they were there for me.

 

"Can we pause for a sec?" I asked everyone. They looked at me questionably.

 

"Spark decided to grow... I got to put her armor on." I put her armor/saddle on and sat on it, putting my five foot staff on the hook while still skimming my bingo book. "Done!" As I said that a very familiar chakra became present. I growled viciously but kept Spark moving.

 

Í ~ Flashback ~ ì

My sister and I lay in our damp and dirty prison cell. Spark and Flame pacing around, me glaring at the wall.

 

“Stupid Tou-san for locking us in here, stupid Aniki, stupid Kaa-chan for dying,” I paused in the middle of my quiet rant. “No, I love Kaa-chan, stupid Tou-san for training us so far, not thinking we could make it this far, being a freaking loser.” I grew louder. “stupid. Stupid! STUPID!!”

 

I had realized too late, that by the last ‘stupid’ I was standing up and my fist had been driven through the concrete wall. Prisoners looked at me in shock, remembering the sweet, little prodigy who’d helped put some of them in jail. I pulled my hand out roughly and examined it. Some of them were still staring at me.

 

“WHAT??” I roared. Electricity was crawling on me. They looked away. I started to sing to calm my nerves.

 

“Told that I'm supposed to fail
I wouldn't amount to much of nothin'.
Yes I pray
There was days I wondered if you really loved me.
But baby you feel pain.
Mama would say when I felt like runnin' away.
I couldn't take it.
So hit ten, angry with all of the world.
I couldn't keep friends just wishin' you'd come back and see
My difficult times being an adolescent.
And like so many just like me without a shoulder to lean.

I needed you
When I needed a father figure.
I needed you
To stop me from makin' a wrong decision.
At seventeen, when the cold of the world had my back up against the wall.

When temptation was calling me, didn’t know which way to go.

I needed you,
I need, I needed you.
I needed you,

I need, I need you.

At seventeen, when the cold of the world had my back up against the wall.

When temptation was calling me, didn’t know which way to go.

Mama had no financial help
And thoughts of breakin' the law came.
Seen her tryna hold down two jobs was tearin' up on me had a way (had a way).
All my friends was gettin' in it
It came time for me to get that dough.
Wrong or right I had to go for what I know.

I needed you
When I needed a father figure.
I needed you
To stop me from makin' the wrong decisions.
At seventeen, when the cold of the world had my back up against the wall.
When temptation was calling me, didn't know which way to go.

I needed you.
I need, I needed you.
I needed you.
I need, I need you.
Seventeen when the cold of the world had my back up against the wall.
When temptation was calling me, didn't know which way to go.

Lord I pray. Give me strength to forgive them and not all the I hate I got. Even though the pain of this was too heavy. Lord I pray. Show me all brothers growin' up without a father had a turn with a day adolescent to a legacy. Lord I pray.

From the knowledge I ain't get
God, you gave me.
And temptation was callin' me, didn't know which way to go.”

 

Again, everyone was staring at me, not in shock this time though, in amazement. I smiled and mock bowed. Applause erupted as if there were a giant ‘APPLAUD’ sign over my head. The guards got pissed.

 

“EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!” No one listened to the guard. “SHUT UP OR I’M SENTENCING YOU ALL TO EXECUTION FOR PAYING ATTENTION TO THAT MONSTER!” The applause stopped immediately. I glared at the guard venomously for threatening my wonderful crowd. I picked up my staff from the ground, thankful for the fact that they thought it was a random chunk of metal. I put one side of it on my shoulder and aimed it at the unworthy guard’s neck. (A/N: Think Bazooka). My sister tapped my shoulder lightly; I looked at her as she shook her head. I rolled my eyes and charged electricity through my staff; a senbon flew out flying towards the guard. Then, a new detainee about my age stepped in its path unknowingly. My eyes widened and I got hold of the senbon, half an inch before her eye. She had chocolate brown skin, eyes, and black hair. The most peculiar thing though, was the fact that she had Black bunny ears atop her head, and a bushy black rabbit tail. I growled.

 

“Maneru clan.” My sister stated boredly. “Our clan rival, I’m guessing her father tried to pick a fight with ours, and she got sent here for compensation.”

 

“You better play nice, you little monsters. This is your new cell mate.” The guard who I was aiming at sneered at me as he threw the girl into our cell. I turned up my nose and moved to the opposite side of the cell. I looked at the girl, and a baby black bunny peeked out of her hair. It was then, I took notice of her clothes, she was wearing a white sundress that went to her mid thighs, I guess you could call it a long shirt, with black leggings that went to her knees.

 

“Aren’t you thankful?” One guard whispered to the other. It was very low, but thanks to our ears we all could hear.

 

“I’m glad that after four years, those little trolls are being executed.” The other whispered back. My sister and I listened with baited breath.

 

“I heard it’s happening in a week.”

 

“Don’t worry guys, I’m Saya, and I have a plan for your escape.” The girl said.

 

.*.^.(Time Skip).^.*.

 

“Come on Chihiro, let’s go.” I whispered.

 

“Stop right there!!” Guards surrounded us on each side. Saya, the one whom we’d grown to trust, was standing in front of us twirling a kunai on her hands. A broken arm, a broken Spark, those were only some of the casualties we suffered for trusting that girl. I don’t think she’ll ever regain my trust.

 

A/N: Woo!! The Action!!! The rest of the arc will be posted soon, this was my longest, and best chapter ever!! I think -_-