TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
"'Wolves talking'"
'Mind talking'
"Regular talking'

Lestelle

“Guys, I think we lost them.” I told my wolf companion and sister as I leaned on the trunk of the tree of the branch I was on next to my sister. My thoughts were proved wrong when a kunai flew exactly where my head had been.
Spark growled at my pursuers, “'Lestelle, you have to use your bloodline limit'” she told me. To my enemies it was just “Arf, bark bark arf rawr” an easy communication. I knew that I could drain their chakra and absorb it with my cursed bloodline limit and we could continue on our way to Konoha, but I would just get more ANBU encounters on my way. Either way I’ll drain their chakra. My brother’s wolf Inu already knows what Spark said, although my brother doesn’t. Our wolves are our way to find out what other wolves said. Inu is probably telling him now. Soon after my thought process, my supposedly brother throws a kunai where I stand. Enjoying every minute of it I smash it with lightning, now a lightning kunai. It flies toward him and I can’t help but smirk. I pull out my staff, glad it’s full of weapons. I look at Chihiro and nod knowing Flame said the exact same thing Spark did. I manipulated the chakra in her brain and put this message 'I get half of their chakra you get the other.' She nodded.

“Sorry brother.” We both said at the same time as we drained everyone’s chakra. I put half in my staff and absorbed the other. My sister grabs my hand and we look to see if the any place in Konoha has their fire going and lights on.

'The hospital I guess.' I heard Chihiro’s voice in my mind. I nodded. We grabbed our wolves and transported to the hospital, I was separated from my twin. The rush of light and the sound of electricity pulsed through my ears. I came out the lights and landed on top of someone as I see my twin roll through the fire. I smirk and roll off the boy I was on.

I manipulate the chakra in her brain again 'Guess I’ve got to work on that landing, huh?' She burst out laughing and I join her, seemingly unaware of all the cuts we had. I heard someone clear their throat and I looked at the person obviously annoyed. My look of annoyance quickly changes as I realize it was the Hokage who cleared his throat. I chuckled nervously and I hear Chihiro’s voice in my mind.

'Weakness induced sleep?' She asked.

'Weakness induced sleep'. I replied. I grabbed her hand and charged lightning through it. You see although we are twins we are each other’s weakness. I know weird right? But back to the matter at hand. I felt fire running through my veins and quickly passed out, I heard Chihiro do the same.
Chapter end notes: Well? REVIEW!!!