TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
TTSW: Tale of Two Shunned Wolves

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited/amused/mischievous | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared |Brown: Other |Black: Pain

"A/N | Spark"

"Talking to animals"

"Animals"

"Mind talk/ Thinking"

A/N: This is going to be mostly manga from now on. The test scene is going to be a lot different. Sorry!

Lestelle

-"So you've come at me with the intent to kill. It seems like I'm beginning to like you guys. Okay let's get going, begin!" I ran to a secluded area with Spark on my tail. (No Pun intended.)

"Okay, so load your staff with senbon and put about fifty rubber bands in the pouch on the bottom. They all have metal wires right? Make sure your metal plates are on the bottom of your shoes so you can walk up trees and stuff. Put my armor on-"I cut her off.

"You already have your armor and saddle on, my staff is loaded, all my rubber bands have metal wires in them, and I have the metal plates at the bottom of my shoes. So stop being so bossy!" She cringed and looked down sad, as the pup she is. "Aw, I'm sorry Spark I didn't mean to be so mean." I took of my genjutsu for my ears and tail and turned on my toketsugan. I called a bird. "Excuse me miss. Have you seen a grown man here, not a clone, gray-ish hair, reading an orange book?"

"Yes, he was reading an orange book, sitting on a log." I smiled.

"Can you lead me to a branch near him please?” I asked politely. She nodded. "Spark, grow." She grew five times her size. (Shippuden Akamaru.) I sat on the saddle and put my staff on the hook on her side. The bird led us while whistling the tune to Miss Mary Mac. When we arrived I thanked her and walked up the tree and sat on the branch. "Shrink, Spark." She shrunk to her regular size and I put her in the hood of my mid-drift shirt facing backwards so I could see through her eyes and mine. I jumped down and made an electric barrier around us. "Hey." I said casually. He raised an eyebrow.

"Lesson #3, ninjutsu, your teammate Sasuke got caught in that one."

"He would fall for something like that." I thought. "I'm not like them."

"Sasuke just told me clone the same thing, so…" Spark jumped out of my hood and grew herself and I sat on her saddle. Kakashi had a look of surprise in his eye. I looked around and pinpointed where each of my teammates were. Sakura, under a bush, Sasuke in a tree, Naruto... Naruto?

"Where is Naruto?" I asked my sensei.

"Tied to a stump, he tried to steal some food." I laughed.

"Sucker! Now, back to business." I ran electricity through my hand and made a ball, sparky thing with so little electricity in my arm, you couldn't see it. But it could still shock you.

"That's like my Chidori! But, where's her chakra?" Spark raced towards him and I stuck my hand out. He grabbed it and immediately pulled back and dodged.

"Spark, ready?" My sensei and I were at different sides of the barrier. "Toketsu!" The time froze and only Spark and I could move, we couldn't touch anything though, or time would unfreeze itself, I needed to be a higher level to achieve that. Knowing this, 30 volts of electricity were surrounding me, dangerous, but not enough to cause serious harm. I walked up to him by myself and grabbed onto a bell. Time unfroze; he was still looking at the spot where I was standing before. I tugged on the bell, ran to Spark, jumped on her back and lead her to the stumps. Once I was there I released the barrier heightened the volts of electricity on my body, and took a nap on the stump Naruto was tied to.

*^/Time Skip^*

RRIINNGG! I woke up and looked down at Naruto who looked upset.

"You guys look hungry, oh and… Something about the training… There's no need for you guys to go back to the academy." I looked at him suspiciously as shouts of accomplishment were heard in the air.

"By the looks of it Sasuke and I were the only two to put up a fight, Naruto was okay too…"

"Yup, all four of you… Should quit as shinobi!" I laughed an evil laugh that had never come out of my mouth.

"Should I kill you now?" I spoke. "It wasn't me, I didn't say that… What the hell is wrong with me? Who the hell is controlling me?" He looked at me my eyes were wide. Spark looked at me too.

"Lestelle, your whiskers are out, and your eyes are yellow like a normal wolf." I covered my eyes.

"What the hell!" "That didn't happen, that wasn't me! Stop looking at me like that!" Thankfully he continued like it didn't happen, but I know The Hokage would know about this. I put on an emotionless face and tried not to cry. "I'm going to lose my home! I threatened my sensei! I'm going to get killed!"

"All of you are just punks who don't deserve to be called ninjas." Sasuke stood up and rushed to Kakashi a hand in a fist. All I saw was dust and then Kakashi-sensei sitting on Sasuke. "That's why you're a punk."

"No! Don't step on Sasuke-kun!" Sakura yelled. I decided not to say anything because of the earlier incident.

"Damn it, what's the answer already?"

"Teamwork." I hung my head

"Why didn't I think of that? Wasn't I the one that said we should work together? Stupid!"

"The three of you," He said pointing to Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. "Working together may have got the remaining two bells."

"What do you mean by teamwork? There were only three bells! Even if we work together and get the bells, one of us would still fail! What teamwork? That just makes us fight each other!"

"Of course! This test is purposely set up to make you fight against yourselves."

"?"

"The purpose is to see whether you can forget about your own interest… And successfully work together under these designs circumstances. Yet you guys, Sakura, instead of Naruto, who was right next to you. You were thinking about Sasuke, who was far away. Naruto! You were just running around by yourself! Sasuke! You just assumed the others would get in the way and tried to so everything yourself. Lestelle! You and Spark used minor teamwork, but that's because she's yours, weren't you the one who told us to use teamwork? Where did that come in? The duties are done by the team. Of course superior individual ability is important to a ninja. Teamwork is more important. Individual play that disrupts the team can put your comrades in danger, and can even get you killed. For example…" He reached into his kunai pouch and took out a kunai and pointing it at Sasuke's neck. "Sakura, kill Lestelle or Sasuke dies." I looked up, then down again, showing no emotion but sadness and cocked my head so my neck was facing her.

"Do it. I don't have any regrets." She got out a kunai and started walking to me slowly.

"See? If a hostage is taken, you will have tough choices and then die." I put my neck in its regular position and continued looking at the ground. "You will be risking your lives in these duties. Look at the names carved on this stone. These are ninja who are recognized as heroes of the village."

"I've decided to get my name carved on this stone too! Hero! Hero! That's what I'll become!"

"They aren't normal heroes, but…"

"Then what kind of heroes are they!"

"They all died while on duty." That was it…I started to cry.

"This is a memorial. My best friend's name is also carved here." I started to cry harder. "Lestelle, why are you crying?"

"My, mom… Sh-she was KIA; s-she was s-so n-n-nice to us. She's th-the only r-reason Chihiro a-and I weren't locked up our wh-whole lives. A-as s-soon as sh-she died The A-Akamukage imprisoned us." Sakura rubbed my back.

"Don't cry, she wanted you to be happy didn't she?" I looked up at her. I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"I will never see you the same way Sakura. Thank you." My eyes turned their natural brown color as an 'other' mood.

"I'll give you guys one more chance. But after lunch, I'll make it even harder to get the bells. Lestelle." I tossed the bell to him. "Those who still wish to eat can eat lunch. Don't give any to Naruto. It's punishment for trying to eat by yourself. If anyone gives him food, they'll fail immediately. I am the rules here! Got it?" He poofed away.

"I don't need any food! I'm fine!" His stomach rumbled. I picked up the lunch that was in front of me and held it up to Naruto.

"Take it. After the previous topic I'm not hungry."

"I can't eat it." He wiggled his fingers. I took out a kunai.

"You'll do fine by yourself. Stay still." I cut the rope and gave him the box and lay on my side.

"Thanks Lestelle-chan."

"No problem." I heard him take a bite and then. BOOM!

"YOU… pass." I opened my eyes and sat up.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"?"

"You guys are the first. Everyone else would just do whatever I told them. They were all a bunch of morons. A ninja must see underneath the underneath. Those that break the ninja code are called trash. But you know what? Those who don't care for their comrades are lower than trash. This ends training. All of you pass! Starting tomorrow Team 7 will begin its duties!"