TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tale of Two Shunned Wolves: II Past & Secrets

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited/amused/mischievous | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared |Brown: Other |Black: Pain

*.*’-sweat drop           #*.*-angry vein       O.O-Are you crazy       O.o-weirdo    -_-=Oh boy    -.-= sigh 

 “A/N | Spark”

“Talking to animals”

“Mind talk”

A/N: This is going to be mostly manga from now on. The test scene is going to be a lot different. Sorry!

Lestelle

-Just after I finished my genjutsu, the door opened. The eraser landed square on my sensei head. As he tried to take it off I held it on the top of his head and when he let go I made it whack him a few times and pulled the metal out while holding it above his head, daring him to grab it.

“Sensei, what is that?” I pointed at the metal piece hanging above his head.

“Ms. Ufuru I do believe you’ve done this to me once already, I won’t fall for it again.” My sensei told me in a laid back tone.

“Kakashi-sensei… That’s not a rubber band-“ I told him as he reached for it. He grabbed it. I shocked him. “-but that doesn’t mean I can’t stun you with it.” He glared at me with one eye.

“My first impression of you guys-I hate you all.” A gloomy tension filled my teammates as I calmly sat there. They stared at me expectantly.

“What are you waiting for?” I snapped.

“You’re not distressed?” Sakura asked in her nauseating voice. (Sorry to all you Sakura fans out there… She’ll probably be better later in the story. Maybe)

“Yeah, why aren’t you die-rest?” Naruto asked confused.

“It’s distressed Naruto, and spending four years in a prison cell with plenty of killing intent directed at you can do a lot to toughen you up.” I told them as we walked onto a roof

 “Okay. Why don’t we introduce ourselves? Say who you are, what you like, hate, hobbies, dreams, stuff like that.”  Our sensei told us.

“You should go first to show us how it’s done sensei.” Naruto asked. I face palmed.

“What kind of idiot doesn’t know how to introduce them self?” Spark asked.

“I was just thinking the same thing.” I whispered to her.

“Oh me? I am Hatake, Kakashi. I have no intention of telling you my likes and dislikes." He began."As for my dream...I have a few hobbies.”

“All he told us was his name.” Sakura whispered to us. Naruto nodded.

No shit Sherlock.” I bended in her mind, she looked at me with wide eyes.

“Okay, I’m next! Eww, why do I sound so happy? Continuing, My name is Ufuru, Lestelle.  I like making up new jutsu, and talking mindlessly, I like math too, hmm…” Someone cleared their throat. “Oh right! I hate girly-girls,” I started as I spared Sakura a glance. “Prison, and a bunch of other things you don’t need to know. As for hobbies, I like reading and singing, oh and writing too. I don’t have a dream.”

“Okay, you next” Kakashi-sensei spoke as he pointed at Naruto.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I like cup ramen. But I like the ramen at Irchiraku that Iruka-sensei buys for me more. I hate the three mintues that I have to wait after I put it in hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare cup ramen! And for my dream I want to become the greatest Hokage ever! I'm going to let all the villagers recognize my existence!" I face palmed yet again. Almost all he thinks about is ramen?

"You."

"Oh. I am Haruno Sakura. I like...well, the person I like is..." She look over to Sasuke and blushed. I sighed. "And my hobby is…well, my dream is..." She made the most girly sound ever.

"And your dislikes?"

"Naruto!" She said coldly. Naruto got depressed.

“Translation:” I put on my annoying voice. “I’m Haruno Sakura, I love emo-child, my hobby is stalking emo-child, and my dream is marring emo-child and having his babies.”  A vein twitched in both Sakura and Sasuke’s heads. “What? That’s how you talk!” I said in the most innocent voice ever. 

 Kakashi sighed. "And last guy."

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke." His voice was creepy."There are many things I hate, and there aren't a lot of things that I like. Also, I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as a dream, the revival of my clan, and to... kill a certain man." He was serious.

“Creeper!” I whispered in an eerie voice.

“Hey!” I looked down at Spark. “I need to be introduced too!”

“Spark says she wants to be introduced to.” I told them. They all nodded. “From now on I’m talking as her.”

“Hi, my name is Spark, just Spark, I like chasing butterflies and squirrels, my hobby is um… well running, playing pranks, and I hate mutts, so very much, and I don’t have a dream either.”

“She says: Hi, my name is Spark, just Spark, I like chasing butterflies and squirrels, my hobby is running, playing pranks, and I hate mutts, so very much, and I don’t have a dream either. I forgot to add that Spark! I like playing pranks and hate mutts too!” I continued. “Time to unveil my secret that Ino unveiled on purpose-” Kakashi looked at me with an odd look. “Kai!” My tail and ears appeared and Naruto pouted.

“Come on Lestelle; show your whiskers so I don’t feel like an oddball.” I ‘humphed’ and looked away.

“No.” I said firmly.

“Please.” He gave me a puppy-dog look.

“You want to look like a mutt don’t you?”

“Uh, um no, I wanted to look like a wolf!” Simultaneously Spark and I scoffed and looked at him sternly.

“Wolves show no weakness, or cuteness. We can be cute, if we like you. But we aren’t dogs, we don’t live on attention or cuteness to get our way, we depend on dominance. If you could pull off the look of a wolf and not a dog, maybe just maybe…” I trailed off and put in his head. “I would show the world.” He looked at me with wide eyes. “What? What’d I do?”

“You bended in his head” Spark told me.  

“Oh I did?” I asked. “Did I bend in your head Naruto-kun?” He nodded.

“You did it to me too!” Sakura added in her repulsive tone.

“Shut up, no one told you to talk!” I shot back.

“What are you guys talking about?” Sasuke asked.

This.” I said in his head. He looked at me with wide eyes. “I know, it’s impossible, blah, blah, blah.”

“Okay! So far for the introductions, tomorrow we’ll start our duties as shinobi.”

“Yeah! What kind of duties?! Duties! Duties!” I put my hand over Naruto’s mouth.

“If you shut up for a moment, maybe he would tell you.” I growled out, aggravation clear in my now very light hazel eyes as I removed my hand.

“First we are going to do something with just the five of us.”

“What is it? What is it?” I felt my eyes steadily turning darker versions of hazel.

“Lestelle, you look like you’re about to blow.” Spark told me.

“I am.” I snarled.

“Survival training” At those two words I burst out laughing.

“Naruto, you got all worked up for ‘survival training’!” I giggled more.

“Huh? Survival training?” Naruto asked dumbly.

“Why is our first duty a training? We’ve had enough training at the academy.” Sakura asked.

“This isn’t normal training… I’m your opponent.” Sensei said.

“Sweet! That’s awesome, when do we start?” I shouted out. Kaka-sensei started chuckling darkly.

“What’s so funny sensei?” Sakura asked.

“If I told you, you would freak out.” He told us. I answered for her, as my toketsugan was on in one eye.

 “He’s going to say that, of the 29 graduates, only 11 will be chosen to become genin. The rest of us will be sent to the academy. The training is a very hard exam with a failure rate of over 66 percent.” Again they all got a depressed look as I was standing there calmly.

“I told you that you would freak out.” He started chuckling darkly again.

“Of course, I already know the result…” I lied. I looked at Kakashi and he gave me a stern glare, not knowing that I lied. “Ha ha ha, no I don’t, I just wanted you to get your hopes up, I don’t even know what’s going to happen tomorrow. Just remember, whatever it is we have to work together, that’s the only way Chihiro, the pups, and I got out.” I turned off my toketsugan.

“Anyway, tomorrow you have to show your real skills on the training ground. Bring all the shinobi tools you have. Oh… And skip breakfast, you might throw up.” Kakashi-sensei told us.

“I’m eating breakfast!” I shouted.

O.O “Why would you do that? Sensei just told us-“Sakura started.

“Uh… I’m the physic, mind reader chick, duh.” I told her pointing at my eyes.

“You don’t even have your kekkei genkai on.” She told me smartly with a smirk on her face. Oh, how I want to wipe that smirk off her face.

“I know I just want to be defiant.” I replied.

“The details are on this paper. And don’t be late tomorrow.” Kaka-sensei handed each of us a piece of paper, he poofed away.

“So, you guys okay? I hope you train hard, I don’t want to have to hold up the weight of the whole team 7.” I told them. Sakura sneered at me.

“You hold the team up? I bet you couldn’t beat up my Sasuke.” A vein throbbed on my head and my eyes turned hazel, I was sure of it.

“You doubt my sister’s and my ability to knock out three to five grown men at a time because of lack of chakra flow to their heads, ne? I could lift up your precious Sasuke with my hand.” I lifted him up with my hand by his chakra to prove my point. “Don’t try resisting unless you can completely mask your chakra, or you know my weakness.” I spoke as I dropped him. “My point exactly.” I poofed into the bathroom of my house and took a shower.

*^/Time Skip: Next Day^*

Beep, Beep, Beep, Be- I slammed the off button on my alarm clock and glared at it. 6:30, I need to be there at 7.  I turned on my toketsugan. Seems like sensei’s going to be three hours late… I guess I’ll sleep for two and a half.

*^/Time Skip: Training Grounds^*

“YOU’RE LATE!” Sakura and Naruto yelled at my Sensei, wolf pup, and I.

 “Suck it up and shut up!” Kakashi-sensei pulled out a clock and set it on a stump.

“It’s set for noon. Your task is to take these three bells from me before time is up. Whoever doesn’t get a bell doesn’t eat lunch. I’ll not only tie you to one of those stumps, I’ll eat right in front of you.” My teammates stomachs growled as I laughed. That’s why he told us not to eat! “You only have to get one bell, and there are only three, so one of you will not have lunch. And the one of you who doesn’t have a bell fails, so at least one of you will be sent back to the academy. If you want, you can use shuriken and kunai. You won’t succeed unless you come at me with the intent to kill.”

“But you’ll be in danger!” Sakura told him.

“Yeah, we’ll definitely kill you; you can’t even dodge a blackboard eraser!” Naruto added.

“In the real world, those with no talent often bark loudest. Ignore mister dead last and start when I say.” Naruto pulled out a kunai and ran at Kaka-sensei. Faster than I could see, Kakashi-sensei had Naruto’s hand pointed at the back of his head. “Calm down. I haven’t said start yet.”   That was pretty fast, I don’t even know if my father could match that speed! “So you’ve come at me with the intent to kill. It seems like I’m beginning to like you guys. Okay let’s get going, begin!”