TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited/amused/mischievous | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared |Brown: Other |Black: Pain

*.*’-sweat drop           #*.*-angry vein       O.O-Are you crazy       O.o-weirdo    -_-=Oh boy    -.-= sigh 

A/N: I’m only saying this once because it’s too troublesome to write every day. (Shika quote!) {Random fan girl moment} *.*’ {sweat drop} okay I’m done now.  I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!! I added two colors! Oh and Lestelle is one side of me, Chihiro is the other. But my personality in mostly Lestelle’s.

Lestelle

 “You know, I have a strange feeling we forgot someone.”-

In the far distance

“You know Flame; I think they forgot about us.” Spark whined.

 “Let’s sniff em’ out” the older pup told her.

Lestelle

“Whatever it is, it probably isn’t very important.”  I said as I walked into the new apartment. “I call first shower!” Chihiro sighed as I ran into the bathroom. I locked it. Wait! Aw man! I have no underwear or soap!  *.*’Still dressed I transported to a girl’s store, grabbed some underwear, bras, soap, shampoo, and conditioner I should leave some money I put some money on the counter and poofed out. I appeared in the bathroom holding my stuff that I just bought, knowing that the door was still locked. As I took a shower I sang, of course. It’s this odd hobby of mine I just love to sing, I think I’m good but people are all like ‘OMG Lestelle you have a great voice! Blah!’

*^/Time skip^*

I turned off the shower and ran a brush trough my hair after I got dressed in my new clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror my curly, dirty blonde tresses hanging to under my shoulder blades, tan skin, ocean blue eyes that change color according to my mood. I sighed. Why do I have to be so plain? I thought to myself. Eh whatever. I tied my headband around my neck. As I waited for Chihiro to come out, I thought about what we forgot. Oh…… *.*’ oops Chihiro walked out of the shower dressed.

“I know what we forgot!” We both yelled. “What?” “The pups!” “Can you stop that?” We both crossed our arms and looked away.

“Should we sniff them out?” I asked. “We should do it before the graduation ceremony.”

“Alright” She replied.

*^/Time skip^*

“I caught their scent!” I wrinkled my sensitive nose in disgust. “I smell mutt too.” (For Inuyasha viewers: a Koga-Inu relationship already!)

“Come on Lestelle, be nice, he’s not that bad.” Chihiro begged.

“Chihiro, don’t tell me you have a crush on a mutt do you?” I growled out I felt my eyes turn hazel. She blushed and looked away.

“Fine, I won’t.” She answered smartly.

“Whatever… Let’s get the pups and leave.” I ran at super speed, Chihiro closely behind. I stopped suddenly and grabbed Spark, Chihiro grabbed Flame. “Let’s go.”

“I’m going to stay here one-san.” Big sister…She only calls me that when she really wants something.

“Fine, I’ll see you there then.” I ran to the academy and walked in. “Oi, Sasuke!” I started laughing at the glares I got from other girls in the classroom as I sat next to him. My eyes turned brown. He glanced at me.

“Hn.”

“Hn.” I mimicked. “You know you’re an epic failure, right?” He glared at me from the corner of his eye. I laughed again. “Look everyone… This is Sasuke!” I intertwined my hands and rested my head on them with my wrists bent. I glared at everyone who was looking at me. “To make it more complete!” I crossed my fingers in the beginner’s seal and transformed into him again in the same position. A boy with blonde, shaggy hair and blue eyes ran up to me.

“That’s spot on! Believe it!” He laughed. I joined in and let go of my jutsu. “I’m Naruto Uzumaki, and I’m going to be the next Hokage! Believe it!” I smirked, amused and held out my hand. My eyes were now electric blue.

“Lestelle-Lestelle Ufuru, ex: prodigy of the Ufuru clan in Demon country.” His mouth widened.

“Wow! You came from so far! And! And! Your eyes changed color!” I winced slightly. Curse my sensitive wolf ears. I wrapped my tail next to me on the chair.

“Yes, they do change color. It depends on my mood.”

“He seems kinda loud…” I laughed. “Hey, do you think this is the Naruto Hokage-sama was talking about?” My face immediately got serious and I was sure I felt my eyes change to brown again.

“Maybe…” I mumbled.

“Hey! What’d she say?” Suddenly a pink haired girl and a blonde who I didn’t notice come in the first place started arguing on who would take the seat I was sitting in. “Sakura-chan…” Naruto mumbled. It soon became an all out war between like 50 girls. Ok I’m exaggerating but there were a lot of girls. Somehow Naruto appeared on the desk glaring at Sasuke. Someone pushed Naruto and he was falling forward. Luckily I held onto his chakra. They both sighed thankfully as I got an evil smirk on my face.  I’m positive my eyes were electric blue now.

“Lestelle please don’t.” They both begged. I let go of Naruto and he continued falling forward. They kissed. I burst out laughing. Chihiro walked into the room with Kiba and started laughing too. My twin walked over next to me.

“Hey you, chick!” The blonde girl called. I looked over. “How about you get out of that chair?” She asked as she put her foot on it, stepping on my tail. My eyes turned black as my genjutsu undid itself and then turned dark hazel.

“Itai! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!” I yelled. “WHY DO YOU GIRLY-GIRLS HAVE TO BE SO TROUBLESOME?” I felt my face. “EVEN MY WHISKERS ARE BACK!” I grabbed her chakra and through her into the wall. My sister slapped me.

“Lestelle, get a hold of yourself!” I slapped her back as my eyes turned ocean blue.

“Fine, but you have to take you’re gen off too.”

“Hai, kai.” Chihiro whispered. Whiskers, ears, and a tail identical to mine appeared on her. I wagged my tail and lifted it up and hugged it.

“-.- It feels good to have my tail back.” *.*’ “You know, you can stop staring at us.” Naruto ran towards Chihiro.

“Lestelle that’s so cool!” He tug on her tail.

“Please don’t touch my tail.” She pleaded quietly.

“Naruto that’s my twin Chihiro, she’s very shy, so…”

“Hey… How old are you?”He asked us.

“Well that was random.” The pups said. Kiba, Chihiro, and I laughed.

“Shut up mutt… No one told you to laugh.” I growled. Someone cleared their throat at the front of the class. “You couldn’t have been later.” I grumbled. He started a long speech and I turned my toketsugan on to skip it. “Aw man! I get stuck with a girly-girl, an emo child, and a loud kid who hurts my ears!” He didn’t even finish his speech. “Oh, did I say that out loud?” My sister nodded. “Oh, well, I’m gonna take a nap.”

*^/Time skip^*

I woke up to my sister telling me that she had to leave with Kurenai-sensei. I yawned.

“Bye sis, see you at home.” She ran out. I turned on my toketsugan in one eye and got and image of my soon to be sensei.

“Hey! Why does one of your eyes look like ice?” Naruto loudly asked. I rubbed my ear and swatted him with my tail.

“Don’t be so loud! I have really sensitive ears you know.” He opened his mouth. “Bloodline Limit.” He opened it again. “Demonic features.” Once again he opened his mouth. “I’m from Demon Country you idiot!” -.- “My family bloodline allows me to see the past, future, freeze time and more. My cursed bloodline allows me to control lightning, lights, chakra, and metal. Chihiro has the same cursed bloodline, but with fire, she can also control chakra, but we don’t know what else- Before you do that…” I slipped a flexible metal wire in the eraser he was going to use and put it above the door with my tail. “This will be that prank tenfold.” I told Naruto as I felt my non-used eye turn electric blue. “That’s what he gets for being so late, ne?”

“Yeah! Believe it!” Naruto agreed.

“Lestelle you’re going to be in so much trouble.” Spark warned.

“Nah, he’s that guy I took control over in Hokage-sama’s office. He won’t be able to dodge it.” I kept a firm grip on the electricity that I put on the eraser as I hid my ears, whiskers, and tail. Just after I finished my genjutsu, the door opened.