TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Tale of Two Shunned Wolves: II Past & Secrets

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared

A/N: IMPORTANT!!! Okay guys I hinted that the girls were 7 in the last chapter. Forget that… If they were that would make this story that much harder to write. Pretend they’re 11 they’ve been neglected since they were 7, still for the past 4 years. Oh! The Toketsugan view is very blunt.

Lestelle

 I was so deep into my thoughts, that I vaguely realized a hand waving in front of my face.-Instinctively, I reached to my staff and kunai pouch and looked to see who waved their hand in my face. This boy, his eyes were onyx and full of loneliness, kind of like me.  He had short cut hair the same color as his eyes, and pale skin.

“Why do you have dog ears and a tail?” he asked curiously.  I look down at Spark who was in dream land on my lap, and shaook her away frustrated. 

“Oi, Spark! I thought you said this genjutsu was fool proof!” I whispered angrily.

“’It is. I can’t see anything.‘” She growled. I looked up at the boy who had now red eyes with two commas and scratched my dog ears (which looked like scratching the top of my head. ) in confusion.

“I’m sorry, I think you’ve got the wrong girl.” I said with fake politeness that made me want to gag.

“Don’t try to fool me,” He said in a cool tone.  “Sharingan sees through all genjutsu.” My eyes widened when he said ‘Sharingan’

“’Damn it Lestelle! You gave yourself away!'” She yipped.  I scratched the back of my head knowing my eyes were forest green. 

“You should not be saying such bad words young lady!” I said sarcastically as I looked at her, fake irritation evident in my now hazel-green eyes. The boy looked between me and Spark and called out a random boy on the street.   I looked at the many people on the street.

“Oi! Kiba!” He called.  I was still gazing off.  I looked at the boy he called over and started laughing.

“Hey Sasuke, what’s up?” Oh… So that’s his name. Sasuke

“H-Hey you’re that boy I landed on the other day!” I giggled again. He glared at me.  “Oi Kiba, why the mean face?”

“That prank you played on your sister was mean Lestelle.” I seethed.  How did he know my name? I looked at him my eyes hazel and he stepped back. “Come on! Not another angry Ufuru!”  I felt my eyes change a darker hazel, while Sasuke was watching with amusement evident in his eyes. I pursed my lips and blew a raspberry. I sensed my eyes slowly turn back to ocean blue.’ I hate when my eyes give away my mood, it’s an annoying family trait.’ Sasuke turned and started to whisper to Kiba. I tuned on my toketsugan in on eye while still watching them.

(View in toketsugan) (5 mins. in the future)

I saw Kiba telling Akamaru to talk to Spark about my ears and Spark giving him the answers not knowing that Kiba could understand her.

(End Toketsugan view)

So he thinks he can trick me.’ I thought.  “Spark… this boy here can understand dogs and wolves.”  ‘Don’t talk about anything confidential.’ I spoke in her mind. She nodded. The boys looked at me stunned that I knew what their plan was. “Well……. I got to go so, Ja ne!” I teleported to the lights in the room in the hospital and sat on the bed looking at the ceiling. I pulled out a bingo book from my pouch. ‘Hey when’d that get there?’  I thought ‘Eh I probably stole it from someone.’ I think someone might’ve heard my crash landing because the hokage appeared in the room with my sister trailing behind him.

A/N: I was so going to end it right here… But I’m a nice person.

I sat on edge wondering if he was going to send us out of the village we worked so hard to come to. “Konnichiwa Ms. Ufuru” His gentle, calm tone made it hard to believe that he would turn down a child in need.

“K-Konnichiwa Hokage-sama” I stuttered.

“Since you are the oldest of you two” Chihiro humph’ed and looked the other way. “I will be talking to you about the reason that you’re here.” I got a triumphant look on my face as I looked at my sister who was still looking in the other direction. “Why are you here?” Straight and to the point, I sighed.

“Well, Chihiro and I were born into the Ufuru clan in Demon country (A/N: look at leafninja.com for map) we specialize in talking to animals but have wolf companions.” I paused. “ W-When we were little our parents discovered that we had an unknown power, or bloodline limit as we like to call it. They wanted to train us, us two infants, to be the ultimate weapon.” Chihiro continued.

“As daughters of the Akumakage we were expected to behave. Lestelle always blindly loved our parents while I always looked underneath the underneath.” I suddenly found my feet very interesting.  “I realized the reason behind our training by the time I was 5, so I tried not to get to close. So when we were put in prison I was not surprised.” I kept going.

“I on the other hand was freaking out. I loved them a bunch my brother was so nice and, well, brotherly. I didn’t understand why Chihiro was so calm about it. She told me what she had told me a million times. That we were trained to be weapons. It all clicked.  I finally knew why we were locked up although I didn’t want to admit it.” I shuddered. “And then that day…”

“We were sentenced to be executed. Our power was too much for them and they wanted to get rid of us. We ran for months, teleporting into houses when they were at least in a 15 mile radius. Any farther and we wouldn’t feel it.” I cut in.

“And so we came here, and that is our story. Good night, no happy ending, the end.”