TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared

Lestelle

Sunlight in my eyes soon woke me up. Spark was at my side, her dark blue fur all around her as she tossed and turned in her sleep. I was worried about her, 'I bet my eyes are turning forest green right now.' I thought looking through her fur to see if all of the cuts she had been healed up. 'As stubborn as she is she probably refused to leave my side…' I sighed. 'Well, she learned it from the best.' I looked at the steady beating heart monitor and got a mischievous grin on my face, knowing my eyes were turning electric blue, and shook her awake. Spark was annoyed, but as soon as she saw the color of my eyes she grinned (as much as a wolf can grin anyway) and knew exactly what I was thinking. She looked at the camera and frowned. I looked at her in a way that said ‘Do you really think I was stupid enough to forget that?’ I had changed the electric patterns so the video was on a loop. Spark looked down. I knew I still had the color of mischief in my eyes.

“Okay, this is what we’re going to do…….” I explained to her that I would convert the electric patterns in the monitor while I would see what the people are trying to do to keep me ‘alive’, while keeping my breathing to a minimal. When the medical team finally said that I was dead, Chihiro would open my eyes see the color in them, and hers would have changed from forest green to hazel. Spark laughed knowing she would have to play the part of the upset wolf pup.

“Alright, let’s do this!” I whisper/shouted. I got comfortable and undid the video camera loop and kept my breathing steady. I adjusted my vision so I could see from the lights on the ceiling of the room Spark looked up.

“’Okay’” she said. Or “Bark”. I changed the waves of electricity through the monitor and made it flat line, I would so start laughing if it didn’t give me away. BEEEEEEEEEEEP!! Chihiro jolted awake, her curly hair a mess from bed head. A medical team rushed into the room with shockers, (or whatever those things are called) a boy with a white dog on his head, and the Hokage. Oops, didn’t mean for the Hokage to get in this. Oh well. Tears were streaming down Chihiro’s face and her eyes were forest green. Spark was pacing on the area in the bed around me playing the part well. The medics tried to shock me, but I absorbed the electricity so they didn’t work. They finally shut off the monitor, confirming I was dead. The boy tried to comfort Chihiro but to no avail.

I finally thought it was enough and Spark started laughing. Flame and the white dog glared at her while everyone was looking at her in shock. I opened my eyes knowing they were still electric blue when I started giggling. I looked at Spark who was trying to hold in her laughs and I started all out laughing. It was like that for five minutes and Chihiro’s eyes were steadily changing from green to hazel. I looked around and everyone’s eyes were glued to my sisters hazel ones. I stopped laughing knowing my eyes were light green now. I could see steam coming out of her ears, literally. I rubbed the back of my head and chuckled nervously. I got ready for the lashing out that would come in a few seconds. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1……

“You baka!” She yelled. “You would think that you’re not stupid enough to do that!” I cringed and looked down. I could faintly hear Flame growling at Spark. “You know, sometimes I really think I’m the older one. More responsible, more dependable, less immature-”

“Hey, at least I have a sense of humor! You coop up inside all day and clean!” I yelled. “Or something of that sort…” I mumbled quietly.

“How would you know? From what I remember we’ve been rotting in a prison cell for four years!” My eyes shot downcast.

“It’s not my fault we’ve been neglected since we were three!” I heard crackling in my ears from lightning and was sure my sister heard some from fire.

I grabbed my clothes and staff, and snatched Spark from her older sister’s wrath, flashed in the bathroom, changed, and flashed to some ramen shop in the center of the village. ‘How come she always sets me at a lower level then her? I wondered. It’s not like she’s any better than I am. She really needs to get a social life. She knows I don’t like that topic since I was more attached to our family. Why’d she bring it up?’ I felt tears running down my cheeks, wondering if my eyes were hazel or one of the greens. I was so deep into my thoughts, that a vaguely realized a hand waving in front of my face.