TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Tale of Two Shuned Wolves by lilmissmindy

[Reviews - 25]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

Electric blue: Pumped up/ excited/amused/mischievous | Ocean blue: calm/ relaxed |Hazel: frustrated/ angry/ irritated| Light green: loving/ nervous| Forest green: worried/ scared |Brown: Other |Black: Pain

"A/N | Spark"

"Talking to animals"

"Animals"

Mind talk/ Thinking’

A/N: Okay!! I’ll try to get these out sooner. I guess if I don’t like to be kept waiting neither do you guys. And for my sake, let’s make them have the same music and artists as us. Oh!! I wrote a new story!! 'The Diamond of Akatsuki' Please read!!

~Let’s get started!! ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________________________


While I was remembering my past there was this whole ninja talk was going on. We passed a puddle as I continued skimming my bingo book.


Unusual.” Kakashi-sensei and I thought at the same time. Everyone’s (except Tazuna’s) heads turned to us, we both looked like we were immersed in our books.


Wooo!!!” I yelled. Everyone looked at me. “Looky looky!! I made it!!” I showed everyone the bingo book. Kakashi-sensei sighed and face-palmed.


Lestelle, that means that you are most likely to get killed on a mission.” He told me.


So?? All that means is that I have to get stronger to face them off.” I replied smoothly. My metal senses turned on and I rapidly made clones of Spark and I as chains circled Kakashi-sensei’s and my clones.


Two down, three to go.” I jumped from the tree I was in, staff in hand, Spark on my shoulder.


“Think again, dumb asses!” In mid-air I threw my staff, kunai hooked on the front (think like an old spear) at the chain that was about to rip Naruto to shreds. I saw a shuriken and a kunai pin the chain at the same time as mine did. I landed effortlessly on my staff that was now efficiently wedged in a tree. Sasuke then moved quickly and kicked both of the enemies’ heads. The chain snapped and they ran in separate directions. One headed to Naruto, the other headed to Tazuna. Seeing this Sakura jumped in front of Tazuna in a weak defensive stance.


Get back sir!” She shouted. Sasuke jumped in front of Sakura


“Toketsu!” I yelled. Everyone froze and I walked over to the now still ninjas and tied them to a tree with their own chain.


Toketsu!” Time started again. Kakashi-sensei hopped down from the trees, while Tazuna was confused on how the ninjas went from attacking us to, tied to a tree.


I’m sorry, I didn’t get to helping you guys…” He looked at me. “Someone did that too quickly” Again he looked at me, and I smiled cheekily.


Show off.” Naruto thought


Yeah… I’m awesome like that.” The song Ego by Beyonce popped into my head and I’m positive everyone on the squad heard it because they started shaking their heads.


I got you injured Naruto, I didn’t think you would just freeze like that. Anyways, good job Lestelle, Sasuke.” I looked at Naruto who was glaring at Sasuke. “Sakura, too.” He added as an afterthought.


You okay, scaredy cat?” Sasuke asked him. Naruto continued to glare.


Wow,” I thought to the other three. “Someone’s learned to hide their thoughts quickly.” I told them. They nodded. He looked at us.


"Naruto, save it for later” Kakashi-sensei spoke. “Their claws are soaked in poison. We have to remove it quickly. We must open the wound and release the poisoned blood from your body. Don’t move too much or the poison will spread.” Naruto’s face got more and more distraught as Kakashi-sensei spoke. “Tazuna-san.” He continued without looking at the man he was addressing.


Look at the man Kakashi-sensei! That’s extremely rude!” I thought to him. He scoffed.


W-what is it?” Tazuna asked.


Like you would know anything about being rude” I pouted. “I need to talk to you.” This time he glanced at Tazuna-san from the corner of his eye. “Happy?” he asked me.


Sort of.” I replied.


These guys are Chuunin-class ninja from the Hidden Village of the Mist. They are ninjas known to keep fighting no matter what.” He told Tazuna.


How did you read our movements?” One of the ninjas asked us.


Lestelle can tell you.” Kakashi-sensei said. “She predicted it too.”


It’s really sunny out… it hasn’t rained in days! Couldn’t you have come up with something smarter than putting a puddle there?” I asked them. “Idiots.”


Why did you let the brats fight when you knew that?” Tazuna-san asked.


If I had wanted to… I could have killed these two instantly, but… there was something I needed to find out… who these two were after.” Kakashi-sensei turned to face Tazuna-san.


What do you mean?” Tazuna inquired.


Meaning… were they after you or one of us? Our mission was to simply protect you from thieves or gangs. We haven’t heard that there were shinobi after you.” He paused. “This has become at least a B-rank mission. This was supposed to be simple protection mission until you completed the bridge. If it was know that there were ninjas after you, this would have been a more expensive B-rank.”


Sensei… Wave country is a very poor country. I’m not sure he could’ve afforded a more expensive mission.” My rare compassionate side came out.


I’m sure he had his reasons, but it causes problems when you lie about the mission. We now are operating out of our duties.” He told us all.


We aren’t ready for this mission! Let’s quit!!” Sakura started.


Shut the hell up!! You’re just being a punk!!” I cut her off.


We will need medicine for Naruto’s wound. We should go to the village and get him a doctor…” She continued. Kakashi-sensei pondered over the thought.


This might be too much.” He said. “I guess we should return to treat Naruto.” Unexpectedly, Naruto stabbed his own hand; all of us stared at him in shock. *o*


Naruto!! What are you doing???” Sakura yelled, horrified.


With this kunai,” he started. “I’ll protect the old man! We’re continuing this mission”


Naruto, it’s good you’re releasing the poison and all, but any more and you’ll die from lack of blood. Seriously…” Kakashi-sensei said happily. Naruto paled.


No!!! That’s bad!! I can’t die from something like this!! Save me sensei!!” He shouted.


I got it!!” I told them. A piece of my staff came off, it’s connected by my chakra. (If you watch Bleach, think Renji’s Bankai.) “My staff is meant to suck up chakra, if I bring yours up to your wound, it’ll heal faster and I won't waste any chakra myself.” I put the piece over Naruto’s wound and pulled up the chakra, as soon as it made contact with my staff I was in immense pain, my body threatened to shut down, but I fought against it, not wanting to seem like a weak little girl. I gritted my teeth in agony. “You’re fine now Naruto…” I struggled to stand up, and when I did I hid my thoughts from everyone but Kakashi-sensei, so they wouldn’t know the pain I was in.


Wh-what was that enormous chakra?” I connected the piece of the staff to the rest. As soon as I started walking, I collapsed. “How could I be so weak?” Those were my last thoughts before I passed out.

*o*


I woke up in a chamber… It felt like I had been there before.


Hello?” ‘Where’s Spark?’ Deep laughter sounded behind me. I snapped my head in that direction. In front of me was an at least fifteen foot wolf; she had pitch black fur, and yellow eyes. I looked behind her to see five lightning shaped tails, another one looked like it had been growing but had stopped. It circled me. “Where is Spark!?” I asked angrily.


Oh, you mean my pup? Hibana?” She cackled, “The fact that you gave her such a…human name. It’s ridiculous!”


Mama, please...” Behind the huge beast was Spark, though she was at least ten feet tall. “Lestelle has been nice to me. Please don’t eat her.” Spark had her usual unbelievably cute voice still. But it fits her, even at her large size.


Spark? I mean Hibana, umm I’m lost.” My eyes turned forest green, though I’d hate to admit it, I was terrified. “A-are you a bijuu?” I asked the large wolf. She chuckled.


No, I am a Sageru-ju, so close to becoming a Bijuu, stronger than the Rokubi. Of course, I couldn’t replace him because I was not from the original Juubi, which was how they were all alike.” She lay in front of me. “Sageru-jues are basically like the servants of the original nine, or the Bijuus. (I’m using a bunch of Bleach references here, I just started watching and I’m on episode 162… Think of a Fraccíon and their Espada.)


I was once a proud alpha-female wolf. Humans attacked my forest, killed my pack and mate. I was left with only with my younger litter mate, our younger sister and our pups. The males of the pack had all died, leaving us to fend for ourselves. My life was then revolved around hatred and revenge, until it had consumed me and turned me into a demon.” She paused.


Not that I’m not satisfied with the way it turned out, no, I got to torture the humans with my sisters until we were sealed into the Urufu clan. We have been passed down from generation to generation. There have been many attempts to steal our power, and you, by far have been the least successful. You are the most powerful of all of my past hosts, and they could not contain our merged power.” I was now sitting on the floor, listening to her story with such concentration I never knew I could have.


Um… three questions. What’s your name? If both of your sisters were sealed, who were they sealed in? Who was your… um master?” I asked the last question hesitantly.


I am Makami…My litter mate was passed down to your twin sister, as for my other sister, I have no idea.” She answered my question. “And my… master” She growled the word. “Was the Kyuubi. I’m sorry that my hatred for my previous master has gotten you in this situation.” She told me.


How is that possible? The Kyuubi isn’t even close to us!” I told her.


Didn’t it seem weird how you brought up your friend’s chakra in one third of the usual time? His chakra was already coming to his aid. Your blonde friend, is the Kyuubi jinchuriki.” My eyes widened.


Naruto??? But he’s so, happy!” I was stunned.


So are you, but you’ve had a terrible life too now haven’t you?” She responded easily. I looked towards Sp-Hibana.


Should I start calling you Hibana now?” I asked her.


It would be preferred.” She answered.


You should get back up… your friends are starting to worry.” Makami stated. I stood up.


Will I be able to keep in contact with you?” I asked. “You don’t seem all that bad.” She held her paw out, but it was curled up like a fist. “What do you want me to do with that?” I asked stupidly.


Touch fists you idiot!” I still looked at her unsure. “It means we have a bond, and we’ll be able to communicate, blah, blah, blah…” I grinned and touched fists with her.


You got it!”


*o*


Lestelle… Lestelle get up!” Sakura was shaking me. I slapped her hand away.


What the hell do you want with my life???” She sighed.


She’s fine.” Sakura stated as she got up.


Ne, Hibana!” I kicked her side lightly, knowing very well her mother could control my life.


Hi-Hibana?” Naruto asked. “I thought her name was Spark!” I zeroed my thoughts in on Kakashi-sensei.


I need to see the Hokage as soon as we get home.” I told him and glanced at Naruto showing that I knew about him.


That wouldn’t be a good idea pup. I jumped.



SHIT!!! What the hell??? Warn me before you do that!!!!’ A Tick mark was on my forehead. My head started throbbing really hard, a warning. ‘Okay! Okay! Sorry geez!'


*o*


"What thick mist, I can't see ahead!" Sakura said, astonished.


"We should see the bridge soon, the wave country is at the base of the bridge." The rowing man said. I was currently completely out of it, thinking of the power I had yet to unlock.


'Hibana....' I called.


'Yes?' She answered


'Do you have a demon's power like your mom?'


'Yes, but to a lesser extent.' She replied.


'Kay, got it... So you’ve been holding back this whole time?' I asked.


'Hai... The power you've seen was only an tenth of my full power.' My mouth widened in shock.


"Wh-what?" I said out loud by accident.


"SHHHHH!!!" The rowing man spit. I wiped some liquid from my cheek, an angered expression on my face.


"Listen old man!" I growled lowly, "I don't know who the hell you think you're shushing, but it sure as hell ain't me, you got that?" I hissed. "I'm not one of your village friends, I'm a ninja, whose been threw so much more than this fucking Gato problem. I will snap you like a twig!" The whole thing was spoken in a very low tone, so he had no reason to shush me.


'Wow... I'm moodier than usual...' The rest of the team looked at me in shock, and I smirked. The man kept quiet and kept rowing.


WOW!!! It's huuuuuge!!!” Naruto yelled talking about the bridge.


Hey! Be quiet, why do you think think we're in the mist and not using the engine?” The rowing man chastised. “We'll be in deep trouble if Gato finds us!”


Then Tazuna spoke. “Sensei... I want to talk to you, it's about this misson.”


A/N: Alright, I'll end it here... It's been soooo long since I've updated, the arc will be done in about a chapter or two... then the chuunin exams!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!


Rememember to R&R!!!