TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fantasy Land by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I am going to freak in 1..2...3..

AHHH! It deleted all of my chapters! Well, here I am redoing all of them.
---
The misson was to help out a small town on the coast of the Kunoichi Sea. It was geting frequent floods and tsunamis. We were just to move crates and help villagers relocate to higher elevation. It only took us about a day to reach the Kunoichi Sea. It was just my father, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and me. Kakashi never told anyone except family and Lady Tsunade that he was my father. Same goes with Anko. So I when I came on missions with other people, I play a little genin girl that lives in the main Kage tower as an orphan. I am totally average. So, when we arived at the Kunoichi Sea, we did our mission. I don't want to bore you as to tell you the details. We set up camp by the sea. Sasuke plotted his revenge on his brother and trained, Sakura stared and gawked at Sasuke, Naruto loudly complained about Sakura stalking at Sasuke, Kakahsi tried his hardest to ignore Naruto and Sakura and to train Sasuke, and I glared at Sakura Sasuke Kakashi and Naruto to try to get them to shut up. They did.W

Our story begins after that though. The next morning. Our mission was done, and we were packing up camp. It was then that we got attacked. 7 rogue ninja saw our headbands witht he leaf symbol, and attacked us. We got seperated. I was chased by three nin, Kakashi two nin, Sasuke one, Naruto one, and Sakura just got lost. I easily took out the nin attacking me. I met up with Kakashi back where we had originally set up camp. From there we found Sakura and Sasuke. But we couldn't find Naruto. We all were all getting slightlly worried. Kakashi summoned his ninja dog Pakkun. We We traced his scent, and it led us straight to...the sea. Litterally. It led us out into sea. In our haste, we followed and ran on the surface of the water. It led us to an island. We stood, mouths agape at the landmass infront of us. We had ran on the water for about two days, and we turned up here. This was barely an island, it was a continent. It was Kakashi that has spoken first. "This-this-this is impossible. Were the only continenet...ever. All of the five of the countries resided in our one continent, pangea. Here, you might be confused. In our plain of existance, countries operate as separate political entities ruled by landlords. Within these countries are hidden villages, settlements housing shinobi, warriors capable of using supernatural abilities called jutsu in combat. A hidden village maintains the economy of the parent country by training ninja from a young age and using them to perform missions for other countries. The ninja of a hidden village also serve as the military force of their parent country. The leaders of the hidden villages hold equal status with the leaders of their respective countries. The Land of Earth, the Land of Fire, Land of Lightning, the Land of Water, and the Land of Wind are known as the "Five Great Shinobi Nations". They are ruled by a feudel lords and the leaders of the hidden villages in these countries hold the title of kage.

There were only these countries, as well as other smaller non-shinobi countries, in the world. There couldn't be another...continent...like this!

"Sensei...how can this be? I...I thought that the world was round...that if we followed this sea, that we would end up back at Konoha." Sakura said. Thats where we lived. Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves. It is hidden deep in the land of fire. I would love to tell you where, but if I did, I would have to kill you. We continued hesitantly into the unknown land. We continued into a forest. We then saw footsteps. Kakashi bent down to the ground to examine the tracks. He pulled up from the ground with a stunned look on his face.

"This is a sign of a fight. This blood is Naruto's. He's been kidnapped. My genin is gone."

All was silent as we started wide-eyed at the blood-stained forest floor. Kakashi broke the silence.

"Crap...Tsunade's going to kill me."