TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fantasy Land by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This started out as a dream. I had this dream almost every night for the past month. I started to keep a dream journal. Then I took my dream and made it into this story. This is made by both me and my sister. She gave me plot ideas and I put it into words. I like this. And remember, this all came as a dream.
-------
My story is not a happy one. No, I don't care for it myself. Yet I promised my leader I would document it. If you are fortunate enough to read this, it means that I am now dead. No, don't be sad. Death is actually something of an event for ninja such as myself. It means peace. No more war, sorrow, or pain. Don't look at me like that when I say ninja. As I know myself, ninja are very real. As real as our nation, or Konoha. It has been revealed about hte existance of another plain though. Another society. Another world. The world of Crimea. I visited in my youth. It tore my life apart. But that is a tale for another day. But no, if there is that world, and this world, who is to say there is not another world? You, my fine frined, might be part of it. Who knows? But back to topic.

This is the story of my life. Oh, how foolish of me. I forgot to indroduce myself. I am Madalyn Hatake. I grew up in the fire country. This is my tale.

I grew up in the shadow of my parents. My father was always busy. He was a famous shinobi. Kakashi Hatake, the copy nin. He was always a bit too busy for me. He loved me, of course. It was just that he never showed it. He went from jounin to ANBU quickly. Then he went back to jounin. Oh, I almost forgot. How foolish of me. As a log of my life, I must take into account the possibility of foreign readers. There are many ranks to shinobi, or ninja. The first is academy student. They learn how to become ninja, and usually graduate at age 12. Then came genin. They were low ranking nin, usually with weak powers or immature behavior. Then chunin. They were the middle class. Average. Most people could achieve chunin and be happy in life. Proud. Then there was jounin. They were the best. Only 1 out of 50 ninja would ever become jounin. They were powerful. They usually was assigned teams. They were the sensei, or teacher, of three lower ranking genin. The ANBU were the elite. The most powerful group in the village. ANBU means Assasination and Tactical Squad. They were trained killers, and one in 500 ninja would get in, if that. Then was the kage. He was the best in the whole village. The ruler. He made laws, upheld peace, and ruled our village. Our kage was a ninja known as Lady Tsunade. She was a bossy woman with a fierce temper. All ninja reported to her, and she sent them on missions. Missions were taken from other towns in the country, or even outside the country. Our village would get money in exhange for our services. Missions ranged from simple escort missions, to protection missions, to assasination or theft. Some people would call us mercinaries. Those are the same people who we would kill within the hour.

But as I was saying. he was busy with missions. He was feared as one of the best throughout the countries. My mother was a lady named Anko Miterashi. She was a rather...unusual woman. She enjoyed scaring genin to death, and going on assasination missions. She also was a tad bit bloodthirsty and sadistic. Fun parents huh? She was also usually deployed on missions. So that left me. Madalyn. Let me tell you a bit about me. My adventure starts at age 11. I have long black hair that cascades down my shoulders. I have unusually pale skin, almost white. Almost. Okay...my complexion was basically white. I had coal black onyx eyes that looked like voids of nothingness. I wore a black and blood red battle kimono. And ninja sandals. Someone once tried to put me in high heels. That person is dead now. For leagal sake, I have to say I had nothing to do with his death. I am about 5 inches tall. I am not a ninja. They wouldn't let me become genin. They said I needed teamwork to progress. I hate that so much. My skills match a talented jounin, not that anyone knows. No, I have been sure to keep that a secret. I also have a heaven cursed seal on my neck. It was placed there by Orochimaru, stupid snake nin. He is a rouge nin who seeks immortality. He wants to get as many followers as possible. Every time he meets someone that he thinks has talent, he marks them with the heaven cursed seal. It is a small black tattoo type thing located on someone's neck. You can tap into it and access it's power. I'm not allowed to use it, my parents forbid it. To bad I don't care. I still trained with it every day when they were gone. You might think, oh! A tattoo that gives you power? Sweet! No not sweet. It's not exactly a tattoo. I'm not going to make it sound better than it is. To get it...he bites you. He bites you on the neck like a freakish vampire. And it hurts. A lot. Imagine knives coming at you from everywhere. Sharp blades piercing your body everywhere. It never stopping. And then you think its over, but its not. Then you feel burning. Like someone set your blood on fire and trapped it inside your body, Now tripple that pain. That's what it was like getting it. I didn't get a choice in the matter. I was training one day and he attacked me. He bound me to a tree with his snakes, and bit me. I don't like to talk about it. I was unconcious for a week after it due to pain. That was pretty good. I learned after the fact that most people given it die because of the heart reacting to the toxins in the bite, combined with the sheer pain.

One day, I got a mission though. I sometimes helped out with my dad's genin team. It was made up of Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. We were to go escort a travveler to the sea. Thats when it all began.
Chapter end notes: Did you like my weird dream turned into a fic? Review!