TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From Bad to Worse by BloodyWolfFangs

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto, if I did, Sasuke would already be dead. I only own my OC.
Sorry it took so long to get my story back up! I've been sick and all the holiday rush set me back, but its here!
I just stared at him. He smiled at me. The rest of the members were silent out of shock. When Pein moved towards me, I jumped back, still not totally trusting him. I glared at him, warning him not to come any closer, but of course, him being Pein, kept walking.
"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, and yet, you still don't trust me?" he slid forward a little more.
I was silent, but my face said it all. He moved forward and again, I moved back, almost to the wall. We kept this pattern going until, finally, I was cornered. I stared at him, now scared. I cowered under his stare until something popped into my mind and my vision went blank.
Words flashed in front of my eyes, letters jumbled together. It didn't make sense. Then hand signs, pictures, flashes, and other things blew across my vision. It all started to become clear. These were the jutsus that I supposedly knew in this place. How I knew them, I don't know. Then everything faded in a bright white light.
"What happened?" a deep voice asked. "Hey! I think she's waking up! Come on guys, move away from her; give her some room!"
I opened my eyes to see all the Akatsuki members surrounding me. I was on the ground in the same corner that Pein had trapped me in. I rubbed my head and sat up.
"What the hell happened?" I asked.
"Well, you were staring at Pein, and you just passed out." Tobi explained. "You muttered some things and you woke up after only a few minutes. Do you remember anything?"
I was silent for a moment, trying to recall everything. I got hit by an SUV, then I woke up here, got Pein mad at me, got cornered by him and then this little gig happened. "No, I remember everything." I mumbled.
"Fine, can you get up?" Pein asked.
"Yep," I chuckled as I got up.
"What's so funny, un?" Deidara asked me first. They were all clearly confused.
"…Nothing." I snickered at their 'is-this-girl-on-crack' faces.
Zetsu eyed me suspiciously. "I think she's lying." The black side of his face whispered. "I think you're right." The white side agreed.
I smirked, "Wow, Zetsu, you're smart!" he looked at me the same way Pein did when I said his name.
"Okay, girl," Pein started, "Do you know us all, and if so, how?
"Yes I do, Pein, and I can't tell you how…sorry."
"Fine, girl, care to tell us," he scoffed.
"Fine, Leader, care to line up for me," I waved my hands in a gesture for them to line up in front of me, "And I can tell you more than just your names."
They all lined up and I walked in front of them, stopping by each one, giving a brief description. I started with Pein. "Pein, 'Mr. High and Mighty,' you are formerly from the Rain Village, you stand on the right thumb of the King of Hell Statue, the object you guys use to suck out the Bijuu from the hosts," I leaned in closer and whispered so no one else could hear, "And you aren't really the leader, you and Konan give information to Tobi, the true mastermind behind it all." His eyes widened and his face went pale as I walked to Deidara. "Hello Deidei, I mean Deidara. The Rock Village is going to miss having you around. You stand on the right index finger. You have mouths on your hands and one on your chest, all of which you use to make your clay explosions," I smiled, "Who's next? Konan, why do you have to be the only girl in this group? But you are also from the Rain village and stand on the right middle. You work alongside Pein."
I stopped in front of Itachi next. "Ah. I finally get to meet the infamous Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke, is your stupid, annoying, idiot of a brother that you left back in the Leaf Village when you killed your family. Your position is the, uh, the right…ring finger. Yeah, that's it! And I think that's all," Zetsu was next, "Hello Mr. Cannibal Man Zetsu." I greeted him with a smile, "I can see why you left the Grass Village. They don't like you either. You are a giant Venus fly trap, as everyone can see. You have two halves of your body, one dark and one light. They argue constantly, and you are the only member that works alone. Also, you stand on the right pinky."
"AAH!" I fake screamed as I stepped in front of Kisame, "A shark out of water!" Then I slapped his arm and continued, "Nah, I'm just jokin' with ya, Kisame. You stand on the left ring finger. You came from the Mist Village and got partnered up with Mr. Weasel over there." I walked away, heading towards Kakuzu, "Hey, Kakuzu. How do you like being away from the Waterfall Village? You have what, like six hearts now? Your position is the left middle; with me around, I would keep that money of yours in a safe place…" He stared at me in shock, Hidan stood next to him. "Hello Hidan. How's The Hot Springs doing? Well, I guess you wouldn't know now, would you? But, anyways, you stand on the left index finger. Um, and you're immortal as long as you keep making stupid sacrifices. You also need to work on your language. But tell Jashin, I said hi, okay?" I just smiled as I walked onto Tobi. "Hey, Tobi! You are probably my favorite person in this place. You left the Leaf Village a while ago and then took Sasori's place when he was killed by Sakura and Chiyo. You stand on the left thumb and are partnered with Deidei." Then, once again, I leaned in, and whispered, "You really are the founder of the Leaf Village, the invincible immortal, also known as the only one to have mastered the Mangekyo Sharingan and the true leader of the Akatsuki ….Uchiha Madara."
Then I stepped back and looked down the row of them. It felt like I was the leader of them, and it was kind of cool, if I do say so myself. "I still can't figure out why all of you are here at the same time… but hey, I like it this way. When you aren't here, you are off doing missions in two man squads. And the Akatsuki's main goal is to gather all the Jinchuuriki hosts and extract their demons to basically rule the world. Alright, I guess that's it then, I'll be on my way." I grinned and turned toward the door. I grabbed my bag, and right when I reached out for the handle, as I suspected, a hand stopped me.
"Not so fast, girl." Pein growled at me.