TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


From Bad to Worse by BloodyWolfFangs

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first story on here,so please be nice!
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or the Akatsuki, no matter how much I want to! I only own Raikou, Luna, Kimi and Maya.
"Raikou! Heads up!" Kimi shouted as a baseball flew towards my head. I reached up and grabbed it without taking my eyes off my book. As I threw it back, I closed my book.
"I'm done, I'll see you at home Maya!" I waved to my sister and two friends, Kimi and Luna.
As I started to walk back home, I heard the three start to play again. I was never in to baseball, or any sport for that matter; unless you counted Naruto (or any anime/manga) RPG, fighting with my sister and reading.
Watching the crosswalk sign, I waited until the little white person came up and showed "walk" before I started to cross the street. It was too late, however, when I heard the car horn blaring towards me. I looked to my right and stared into the front end of an SUV, and it kept getting closer. I tried to dodge, but tripped and hit the pavement right as the car was a few feet away. I felt searing pain as the world faded into black, people screaming all around.
XXXXXXX
"Do you think she's dead?" a voice asked.
"No, she's still breathing, un." Another voice replied.
Un? Only Deidara says un! Where the hell am I? I screamed inwardly.
"Hey! Guys, has she woken up yet?"
"No, Kakuzu, she's still out cold."
Kakuzu? Am I really in the Akatsuki? Agh! Wake up, Raikou! I desperately tried to open my mouth and yell at them.
"If she's not awake in an hour, can I sacrifice her?"
Now that was Hidan.
"She looks tasty," another stated, "Can I eat her?"
That was definitely Zetsu, great…
"No, guys, Leader needs her alive!" another voice snapped.
Wow, how many Akatsuki members are here?
"Well have we even figured out where she came from or what she was doing in the forest?"
"Not yet, un. But Leader and Konan are trying to figure out. They should be able to ask her when she wakes up." Deidara replied.
Okay, can I please wake up now? I tried to force my eyes open. I groaned in pain, and rubbed my head.
"Speaking of waking." Someone snickered.
I finally opened my eyes to see an orange swirly mask in my face. I scrambled backwards on the couch I was on, only to fall off the arm of it, onto the ground, tumbling into someone. I started laughing and the Akatsuki members all stared at me awkwardly. I looked up at who I had run into to see that it was the black-haired, red-eyed ninja everyone knew.
My breath caught in my throat as looked up at the Uchiha. I didn't notice that I was staring at him until he cleared his throat and glared at me.
"Oh. S-sorry." I stuttered as I looked away
"Humph." was all that came out of his mouth.
I got up and looking around, I noticed everyone was staring at me. I could name them all. Wow, I thought, they look exactly like in the manga.
I jumped on the couch and curled into a tight ball, trying to hide my face from everyone. They were all staring, their eyes unmoving. Even though I couldn't see any of them, I could feel their eyes bore into me. They probably were wondering why I was curled up in a ball on their couch. I only looked up when I heard footsteps going down the hall. I saw someone, not going, but coming, towards me. It was two some ones to be exact; a girl with a flower in her hair, and a man with dark orange hair and many piercings. Pein and Konan, great, I thought, just great.
I got up into a sitting position and stared at them. Not backing away, or flinching, just staring straight at them as they looked down at me. Everyone was probably shocked that I could be doing this. It was intimidating, I have to say, he did scare me a little, but I had to be strong and show that I could make it through this.
"What is your business here?" Pein asked a hint of curiosity in his voice.
He's probably amazed too. I smirked. "How should I know?" I replied; the smirk still plastered on my face.
"Are you lying to me, girl?" he was annoyed.
"No, I'm not. And I have a name you know." I spat back at him.
He paused, "Care to tell us then?"
"Hmmm…"I thought for a moment, "not really. But I know you're going to make me, aren't you?" he nodded; "Damn! Fine, its Rai-" I cut my self off, "I mean…ummm….Kaimu! Yeah it's Kaimu." I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head. (A/N By the way, Kaimu means nothing. Literally, in Japanese, the word for nothing is kaimu!)
"Kaimu? Your name is Kaimu?" he asked, unbelieving.
I looked up at him again and slowly nodded pretending I was sad about it. Obviously, it didn't work, for he glared down at me and growled, "I know that's not your name; I can see it in your eyes." Damn! I hung my head in defeat.
"I can kill you, you do know that, right?" he stated.
"Of course, I know that, Pein!" I clamped my hands over my mouth as I stared at him wide-eyed. Shit! He hasn't told me his name yet! Pein eyed me cautiously. I clutched my knees to my chest and scooted as far into the back of the couch as I could.
"How do you know my name?" he glowered at me. When I didn't answer him, he shouted at me, "I said, 'How do you know my name'?" Again, no answer. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me off the couch, uncurling my little safety. He slammed me against the wall and glared at me. "Answer me! Who are you? How do you know my name? Where did you come from? Who is behind all of this? Answer me!" he shot the questions at me, one after another. All the other Akatsuki members stared or backed away. But no matter who, even Itachi, was scared.
I knew he could kill me, but I couldn't let him. On some strange reflex, I punched him straight in the face. He had no time to react, for I slipped out of his loosened grasp and ran to the middle of the room. But I had no clue how to use any justus, for I was just transported here, but I felt something building up inside of me. Pein stared at me furious; everyone else was shocked. No one had probably ever hit him or stood up to him for that matter. I got in a fighting stance that I had been in once before. I would be ready if he tried to attack me.
As I looked up at Pein, he was smiling. Wait, smiling? Why in the world is Pein smiling? Confusion washed over me. I dropped my arms just for an instant before pulling them back up, thinking it may be a trap.
He laughed, "I won't hurt you. But it's amazing; you actually got me distracted enough so you could hit me and get away. You are one of the few people to stand up to me! Hahahaha!"
I dropped my arms again, not bringing them back up. Why was he doing this? What did he want from me? Geez, this guy is more confusing than Naruto!
Chapter end notes: I hope you like it! Sorry if they were a little OOC...
~BWF