I'd Give Anything by Syrun
Summary: Sakura, the shyest girl in the world, learns to let go of all her fears and to look at life with completely different eyes, so she can make that boy of her dreams, Sasuke, finally look at her. SasuSaku & NaruIno
Categories: General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Warned Characters: Hinata Hyuuga, Ino Yamanaka, Naruto Uzumaki, Neji Hyuuga, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 14396 Read: 18334 Published: 11/12/09 Updated: 08/08/10

1. Prologue by Syrun

2. An Embarrassing Day by Syrun

3. The pervy me a.k.a Ino by Syrun

4. Chocolate Bar by Syrun

5. Me the Tutor by Syrun

6. The exam by Syrun

7. Sasuke into me? by Syrun

8. Sasuke and I by Syrun

9. The truth? by Syrun

10. Don't lie to me... by Syrun

11. Naruto's Birthday and a Stalker by Syrun

Prologue by Syrun
Author's Notes:
This is an introduction to this original story I'm making. I hope you like it minna. It depends on you wether I continue of if the story will be deleted for good.
Prologue

It was a normal morning. I woke up at the sound of the alarm, went to the bathroom to wash my teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast with my Mom and Dad. Then I went to the bathroom, opened the shower, removed my pajamas and entered the tub. The water was warm; it felt nice on my skin. I was so relaxed… The warm water, the silence, the awesome aroma of my shampoo… Until I heard the annoying, loud beeping of what seemed to be a truck. Oh it was so annoying and loud. So I got up and stood in the tips of my toes to reach the high window of the bathroom. It was a big delivery truck. Oh, it must be the new neighbors. It was in the house next to mine. It was an awesome house I’ve always loved. It used to belong to a couple of two very old persons, they had both died in an accident about two years ago and the bank decided to sell the house, as they didn’t have any relatives. And it seemed the house was bought.

“Sakura!” I heard my Mom scream from downstairs. “You’re going to be late for school, get a move on!”

So I tied a towel around my chest and hurried to my room. When I was fully dressed in the white shirt, blue skirt and tie uniform, I rapidly combed my wet, waist- long pink hair, put some of my favorite perfume on (it smells like cherry blossoms) and dashed downstairs to go to school.

“Bye Mom, bye Dad! Gotta go!” I told them as I got out of the house. The first thing I saw when I got out was my best friend Ino. Her hair was not tied in a ponytail as she used to, Instead it was cascading down in a beautiful arrange with a few hair pins. I could see something in her eyes that told me that she was up to something.

“Hi Ino!” I greeted her with a smile. “What are you doing here?”

“Sakura, what do you have in your head? A nut? Wake up!” She told me, staring at me as if I was missing something obvious. I just stared back. “Hello, new neighbors I have to check out!” She told me, pointing at the truck that was visible through the fence. I just started laughing, “Naturally.” I said between laughs.

“Come with me.” She ordered me, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the fence. When we reached it, she let go of my arm and started climbing the fence.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, as I saw, open mouthed, how she climbed it, reached the top, threw herself, and landed on all fours on the other side. She quickly hid herself behind a bush. I just stared at the most crazy girl in the world.

“What are you waiting for? Come!” She told me, I rolled my eyes and climbed the fence. When I reached the top I jumped, planning to land in my fours or my feet, but instead I fell on my butt. My face must have looked funny, because I could hear Ino’s muffled laugh. I turned and went behind the bushes at her side, she was still laughing.

“You find that funny? Wait till the-“

“Shhhhhhh look!” She interrupted me and pointed at a very elegant black car that had just arrived and had parked behind the truck. A good looking man got out of the front door and walked to the front door of the house. He was very tall, blonde and handsome. Behind him came a adolescent, he looked a lot like the tall man, he was tall himself, and had blond hair too, but his eyes were bigger and he was younger. Probably around my age, 17.

“Oh my gosh! Look at that tight butt!!!” Ino suddenly burst out, she realized what she had done and covered her mouth. Fortunately, it seemed the new owners of the house hadn’t heard her. I looked at the guy, yeah, he was handsome, but still, she was such a perv.

“Oh my, he’s so hot! I hope he goes to our school, he HAS to be my boyfriend!” Ino said exited, as the guy ran his fingers through his hair.

“Ino, school!” I told her.

“Oh yeah… Hmmmm, now how do we get out of here….”

I looked at her, trying to kill her with my glance.

***

We were near the school now, we had managed to escape…well, Ino had managed to escape. She ran to the gate and I went behind her, just when the good looking guy came out the door and saw me. Uffff… at least he doesn’t know me, yet… Ino was still laughing of my face, she said I was redder that a tomato.

We arrived at school just in time, when the bell ringed. Ino went to her class, and I went to my classroom (we were on a separate class). I was on the way to the classroom when I saw him. I always stared at him from far away, too shy to even talk to him, to even stare too much. He was the most popular guy in school, and the best looking one too. He has glorious black, kind of spiky hair, dark grey eyes, and pale skin. He’s tall and softly muscular, and perfect. He was on my same class, but we never talked to each other, never.

I passed quickly by his side and entered the classroom. The English class was the so boring. The whole day in school was boring. When school was over, I met with Ino at the front doors, as always, and headed home. Ino stayed at her house (we live six houses apart). When I reached my house, I took my keys out to open the door (my parents were both working), and dropped them. When I bent down to get them, I heard a voice behind me:

“Hey, aren’t you the one that was eavesdropping in my front yard?”


All I could think was ‘Oh my gosh…’
An Embarrassing Day by Syrun
Author's Notes:
First chapter! What is up between Naruto and Sakura?? Read to find out! ^_^
Chapter 1:
An Embarrassing Day

What have I done in life to have to pay it like this? This is so embarrassing. I picked the keys from the ground and dropped them again. I heard the guy chuckle behind me and I got even more nervous.

“Hey, I’m not going to eat you.” I heard him tell me. “I only want to meet my new neighbor.” He said in such an innocent voice that I almost turn around, but I’m too shy for that. So I didn’t say anything, I just continued my war between my keys and gravity, gravity was winning so far. I heard some steps behind me, and then I saw a hand grabbing the keys that were on the floor again. I looked up; the guy’s face was just inches away from mine. He smiled at me and I backed away quickly, I could feel the blood rising to my face. I noticed he had beautiful blue eyes. He handed me the keys.

“My name is Naruto, what’s yours?” He asked me with that innocent voice again.

“Um…Sa-sakura.” I managed to mumble out. Why do I have to be so shy? Can’t even have a proper conversation, sheesh…

“Sasakura?”

“N-no, no, just Sakura.” I corrected embarrassed. At last I’ve managed to open the door now.

“That’s a nice name, nice too meet you.” He told me with his innocence. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out of it, so I just closed it again, hid my red face, and went entered my house. “Thanks.” I said before closing the door. I think I closed it in his face…
I looked out of the window, he wasn’t there anymore. Oh well, who cares? Anyway I wouldn’t be able to talk to him. Actually, I don’t talk to people, not in school, not home, I’m known as the anti social. I’m not anti social; I’m shy…to the extremes. I don’t even know the names of my classmates, except, of course his…Sasuke… Anyway, the only person I can hold a proper conversation with is Ino, my only friend, I guess that’s possible because we grew together, but we have nothing in common. I’m shy, studious, and responsible; she on the other hand is free going and doesn’t care about school. And on the other hand, she’s popular with the guys, I’m not.

Wait…this just took me to another train of thought...Sasuke… he’s the guy I told you about, the most popular guy in school, the hottest one, the one I’ve fantasized with since I knew hormones existed. But what? That’s not possible, as far as he knows, or thinks, I’m mute, so…no chance.

I went to my bedroom, took out my diary, and wrote in it all my embarrassing events of the day. Then I took a bath and did dinner for Mom and Dad. They arrived and ate while I was outside watering the plants, it was already dark.

I heard a sound behind me. I turned around, but there was nothing there. Hmmmm, spooky. I heard another sound. What the... I felt a hand in my shoulder.

“Aaaaaaaaarg!” I screamed out loud and a hand covered my mouth.

“Hey, don't scream, it's just me, Naruto.” He whispered in my ear.

Damn......my heart was beating a thousand times per second. What I didn't know was if the nervousness was for the fight, or for Naruto being so close to me. No other man has been this close to me.

“What are you doing here?” I asked between shock and curiosity.

“Just doing what you did yesterday.” He told me seriously, I pushed him away from me. “Just kidding!” I didn't laugh, I slapped him and went inside.

* * *

A few days later, I was in school, in the physics class. The teacher, Mr Kurasagi, was giving us the most complicated formulas ever, but of course, I nailed them. I finished the whole lot of formulas in less that 20 minutes, everyone looked at me when I gave the notebook to the teacher and he told me everything was perfect.
I went to sit at my chair (it was lonely, both chairs in it's sides empty). Every time I finished earl, sat there and relaxed watching Sasuke's face (he sat in the chair in front of the empty one on my right). Then something weird happened, he looked at me and smiled. What the hell?! No...I must have imagined it...I spent the rest of the hour debating inside my head whether or not that had happened. When the bell rang, I was the last one to get out of the classroom and I was so dazed and lost in thoughts and fantasies that I bumped onto someone and fell to the floor, I heard everyone around me laugh, I blushed. I looked up to see who I've bumped with and it was...

“Sakura!” Naruto greeted me. He stood up and offered me his hand, I hesitated, but took it anyway and he helped me up.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Um, this is my first day of school here.” He told me.

“Can you explain to me why is everyone looking at you with their mouths open?” He added, looking around. I looked around...Om my gosh, everyone was staring at me, it must be the first time they've heard me talk. I blushed and looked at the floor.

“I don't talk.” I told Naruto in a low voice.

“You don't talk? What are you talking about?”

“Later.” I murmured and left for the gates to go home. Ino was there waiting for me already.

“Hello Sakura, let's get going.” She said and we set home. We reached Ino's house, she stayed and I left.

“Ino!” I heard a voice call behind me. “May I ask you something?” It was Naruto, I could tell. I was curious, so I entered the gate, but didn't enter the house, I stayed hidden behind a bush so I could hear what he was asking her.

“What's wrong with Sakura?” He asked her.

“What do you mean?”

“The 'I don't talk' thing.” He told her.

“Oh...that. She's like that, she doesn't talk when there's people around her, she's shy, too shy.” She told him. “I'm used to it. When we're alone she talks normally, it's just the shyness that kills her.”

“So why does she talk to me?” Naruto asked curiously. Yeah...why did I talk to him? Good question...

“Maybe she likes you.” Ino said. Ahh! Come on..... I got inside the house immediately and closed the door behind me.

* * *

Two hours later, I decided I'd have to waste my saliva, and do something with my shyness for a while. I went to Naruto's hose and knocked on the door, I was trembling all over.

“Sakura?” Naruto asked surprised when he opened the door.

“Um...may I talk to you?” Who knew what must have crossed his mind now, thanks to Ino.

“Talk? I thought you preferred sing language.” He told me and I actually laughed. “Let's go for a walk, shall we?” He asked me, and I agreed, trembling.
End Notes:
I hope you liked it, I'll be updating ASAP. Please review.
The pervy me a.k.a Ino by Syrun
Chapter 2:
The pervy me a.k.a. Ino

-Ino's POV-


“Dad! Dad! Do you have binoculars?” I asked my dad as I ran to his bedroom. “Dad!”

“What is it, Ino?” Dad asked me as he saw me. Gosh…is he deaf?

“I asked if you have binoculars.” I repeated.

“I think those old ones are still around…” He murmured to himself. “Hmmmm…Check in the garage.”

“Thanks Dad!” I ran to the garage. Good I was fast, there was no way I could miss this, no way. I searched everywhere as fast as I could; my dad has so much rubbish here, damn. Ha! Found them, I hope I’m not too late… I dashed back inside, entered my room and locked the door behind me, just in case, hehe.

I ran and stuck my head out of the window. H’oh yeah! Just in time. I always did this when I got the chance. I loved watching my neighbor (his name is Neji, he’s super hot) as he get’s out of the bathroom. The good thing, he always left his window open, yay! The bad thing, he always came out of the bathroom with pants already on, damn… Guess I can’t always have the whole package. I closed the window and put the curtains down, to conceal myself. The out of the corner of the curtains, I looked ay my neighbor with the binoculars.

Oh my…he’s sooooooo hot! Look at that perfect built-up chest, all wet. I watched him as he dried with his towel, it was amazing, his body was just…wow. Then he put on a shirt.

“Come on! Already! I just started having fun here!” I said out loud. Woops…hope he didn’t hear that…

I ran to my bed, threw the binoculars to my desk, though they landed on the floor, and fell, facedown, on the bed. A few minutes passed, but I’m not a person to stay still for long, so I stood up, and looked at myself in the mirror. My light blue eyes looked thirsty, of Neji I suppose, my shoulder-long, pale-blond hair was as smooth as it can get, so there was no point in wasting my time brushing it. But I was so bored, I had nothing to do. I went to the window again, opened them wide and stuck my head out of it again. Then the most curious thing crossed my view; Naruto and Sakura, walking together…Naruto and Sakura…talking? What the hell is going on here?

I shut the window, looked in the mirror again, smiled at my own perfection, and ran out of the house.


-Sakura's POV-


Naruto and I went walking around the neighborhood. We had already gone past my house; we were in front of Ino’s now. Silence was killing us, well, not me, him. Then he broke it.

“So Sakura, what you wanted to talk about?” He asked me with an innocent expression on his face, I stopped walking so I could look at his face, he stopped too.

“I want to clear up things here.” I told him, motioning with my hands, pointing at him, then at me, and back.
“Uhh…what do you mean?” He asked me, he looked kind of scared to me.

“I, I don’t like you, it’s not like Ino said!” I told him seriously.

“Good, because I don’t like you either.” He said in a serious voice.

“I didn’t mean you’re ugly.” We both said at the same time, putting our hands up in an innocent matter. Then we laughed at that, and then we laughed of our own laughter. And we couldn’t stop.

“So, may I know why you do that?” He asked me, after we managed to stop our laughter.

“Umm, do what?” I asked, confused.

“Stay away from human contact.” He cleared me.

“I don’t know, I have been like this since I have memory. It’s like, I don’t trust people, and I’m too shy to talk too. I don’t know why.” I told him.

“But you trust me.” Naruto said, it was a fact, not a question.

“Yeah, for some mad reason.” I said laughing a little bit. Then I saw Ino sneaking behind Naruto, “Incoming.” I murmured. She gave him a slap on the butt.

“Hiya, boy of the sexy ass!” She said with total humor on her eyes. He laughed and looked at her in a weird way…huh, there’s something between these two…

“Oh yea, Naruto, now that we take math together-“Ino started.

“You’re in the same class?” I interrupted with curiosity.

“Yeah, isn’t that great?!” She answered me. Clearly she was overexcited. “But only two classes. Oh yeah, and you’re taking one with him too, right Naruto?”

“Yeah, my science teacher said that I’d do better with your group Sakura, so I’m switching hours with math.” He answered.

“Yeah, and you’ll take math with me!” Cheered Ino, jumping up and down. “Are you good at it?”

Naruto nodded. “Great! Can you help me? Please?! I have exam today and I suck, please, please help me!!!” Ino begged him with convincing and manipulating eyes.

“I can help you study.” He told her, she grunted and he started laughing.

“But be a good friend! Why don’t you tell me the answers??? Isn’t that easier that spending a lot of time teaching me?” She insisted. She’s such a manipulator…

“Ahahahahaha ok, but only for this time because there’s no time for studying.” He told her with a huge smile.

“Aww thanks! You’re awesome!” She squealed and jumped on him with a hug. They fell to the ground, Ino on top of Naruto. This is one of those awkward moments… Then I saw them look at each others eyes and noticed that there was no attempt from them to stand up from their awkward position. I’ve got to get out of here… I started walking back home slowly, they didn’t even notice. Geez those two!

I went home and locked myself in my bedroom. I looked at it, it was so opaque! Colors here where terrible! Gray with brown, damn… How could I do this to myself! It’s time for some changes in my life, oh yeah! I went to the windows to rip those ugly brown curtains just in time to hear Naruto ask: “Where’s Sakura?” as he stood up and offered Ino his hand to help her back to her feet. I smiled; I had to smile at that. They’re on their own world, and they look cute together.

So yeah, my room. I ripped curtains, took out the carpets, changed the bed sheets, and cleaned. When I was finished my room had passed from boring to radiant and girly. Somehow, I liked it. The white, pink and light purple combination suits my room really well, and it also makes me feel more cheerful. It’s time for change, starting from tomorrow; I’ll start a new life.

***

The next day, I was in my physics class, I had handed the teacher my notebook and went back to my chair when yet another weird thing happened. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I looked up, it was Sasuke. My heart ran wild, I felt like it was going to get out of my chest.
“Your name is Sakura, right?” He said in his wonderful velvet voice, my heart stopped altogether. I couldn’t react. Fool, do something! I nodded… about a thousand times. I always make a fool of myself.

“Good, so Sakura, do you tutor?” He asked me with his awesome voice. “Is just that I suck at this class, and I need to pass it. Could you tutor me?” Ohhh his voice is so soft and kind, ahh… Sakura, don’t make a fool of yourself and answer him properly!

“Um… y-yes of course.” I answered him. I realized I answered to both him and the voice in my head, weird.

“Thank you so much, tell me when you can start. See you around Sakura!” He said cheerfully and went back to his chair. Everyone was looking at me… again… and my heart started beating on its regular beat glad that I was able to say a few words to him, finally. Yeah, my life is changing.
Chocolate Bar by Syrun
Chapter 3
Chocolate Bar

Next day…

I went crazy, the words change, change, change hit me too hard. I went to meet Ino and Naruto outside to head to school and when they saw me they started laughing.

“Sakura, what with the funny hat?” Asked Ino laughing out loud. Naruto was just looking at me as if I was a weirdo. I took the hat off to reveal what I did to my hair.

Ino looked at me and here eyes widened. “Wow, Sakura! I never thought bangs would fit you so well!!!” She squeaked happily, as she ran to me to touch my hair and fix my hair, it got messed with the hat.

“Yes Sakura, you look so different!” Cheered Naruto.
“That’s cuz she’s hiding that huge forehead.” Ino said. Ha…very funny… “And her eyes look bigger, Sakura you look amazing!”

“Thanks.” I said with a smile, which surely makes me feel more confident. We walked to school. My new lifestyle is going great so far. I’m talking, laughing, and being normal for once.

“Oh, and Sakura, sorry for yesterday.” Naruto apologized while scratching the back of his head.

“It’s ok.” I told him with a smile. Juts don’t go awkward when I’m around… Wait, are they going out?
“She understands, don’t worry.” Ino told him with a weird expression. “Now, now, Sakura! I got a perfect score on the test! I’m a nerd!” She said both sarcastically and excitedly. Naruto laughed.

“Ino you’re such a parasite!” I told her kidding. She looked insulted.

“Sakura, go back to mute mode please.” She said seriously, but then smiled to let me know she was kidding.
We arrived at the school and the instant I stepped in, everyone looked at me, they stared at me as if I was either a phenomenon or a rare museum exhibition. Ugg….this is soooo irritating! I waved goodbye to Ino and Naruto, they left for their classroom and I headed for mine. I walked with my head down, trying to hide my red face. In the way I made a mistake, I looked up, and stopped dead. Him… Oh my… Sasuke was staring at me with his gorgeous eyes! How come? Why is he smiling??? Why is he walking this way????? My heart is beating at one thousand beats for second… I’m going to have a heart attack!

“Hey babe.” OMG he just said that to me??? Wait, I’m confused… I looked up at him and noticed… He wasn’t looking at me; he was looking over me… STUPID ME THE 5’2!!! Damn it…

Then someone passed by my side and jumped to his arms. It was a very pretty girl; she had purple eyes and long, dark purple hair. I couldn’t remember her name.

My jaw fell to the floor as I saw Sasuke grab her by the waist, lift her a few feet off the ground so she could reach him, and kissed her eagerly, making her moan softly. I looked down and walked to the empty classroom. I started crying all over my desk. The bell rang and I quickly dried my tears, so nobody noticed. Act normal Sakura, breath and be normal. The classroom filled and the teacher started the class.

Ten minutes before it was over, a weird thing happened. My heart stopped beating; his hand was on my shoulder as he bent down to talk to me.

“Good morning Sakura.” Sasuke said politely. Stupid heart, do something! Don’t kill me now please! Please Sakura… don’t make a fool of yourself…

“Good morning Sasuke.” I answered with a smile. Wow…I talked… Yay me!! He then moved to the front of my desk and knelt so we were face to face, he is so tall.

“I just wanted to ask you, when are you planning to start the tutoring?” He asked me. It took me a moment to react, I was soooo lost in his eyes…

“Um… Are you free today?” I asked him, it was evident in my voice that I was nervous. Please say yes, please say yes -mentally crossing fingers-.

“I have an appointment with Hinata.” He answered me. So that’s the name of that bitch… Damn it! “But what the heck, I’ll just cancel. The exam is next week, I’m sure she’ll understand.” Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! -Mentally jumping up and down-. “Can you meet me at 3:00 on the park, Sakura?” He asked me with a smile.

“Of course!” I said, a bit overexcited.

“Thank you.” He said and stood up. “Meet you there.” He flashed that beautiful smile that I love so much and went back to him desk. Everyone was looking at me. I blushed and looked down, just as the bell rang.

This is one of those days when I feel like a chocolate bar. One that is melting, ahh…Sasuke…b29;
Me the Tutor by Syrun
Chapter 4

Me the Tutor

I was still stunned at lunch hour. I was looking for Ino, but I was hardly paying attention to where I was walking, so I was bumping with people and things all over the place. Then I saw a trail of pale blond hair and some purple. That is her.

“Ino!” I screamed, and everyone looked at me. This is getting so stupid! Yeah, I can talk, so what???! Why don’t I say that to them…

Ino turned around and looked at me with the most comical expression: Her mouth wide open, one hand over it and her eyes huge with shock and humor at the same time. “Ah! You’re talking! How can that be?!” She screamed sarcastically, looking at everyone around us. I laughed, I couldn’t help it. Everybody got the message it seemed, they looked away at once.

“Thank you Ino.” I said when I calmed down from my laughing.

“No problem Sak! That’s what friends are for!” She told me and she hooked her arm with mine. “Naruto, move on!!!” She screamed suddenly, I looked around and couldn’t see him anywhere… Then the door behind me opened as he emerged from the bathroom.

“Geez, what’s the rush?” He said and laughed.

“Guys, I’m dead hungry, can we please go eat?” I asked, and without waiting for an answer I pulled Naruto by the shirt and Ino with me. “And I’ve got to tell you something!”

“What’s with all the excitement?” Ino asked.

“Ha! Later, cuz I’m hungry!” I said laughing as we walked to the cafeteria.

***

“…Sakura… Seriously… You didn’t know that Hinata and Sasuke were going out?” Ino said disapprovingly. I grunted. She doesn’t even leave me finish… Patience… We were sitting on a table in the cafeteria, we had already finished eating and I was telling this two about Sasuke.

“I didn’t know!” I said, it was true…

“Earth to Sakura!” Ino started making her stupid imitations of astronaut’s movies… I hated that… “Huston, we’ve got a problem; we sent a blind and deaf person to the Moon!” How nice of her. Naruto laughed his ass off, literary.

“Will you let me finish?” I asked Ino irritated; she had interrupted me about five times already. “Remember I told you that he wanted me to tutor him, right?” Both of them nodded. “So, I’m going to tutor him today!!!” I cheered with a squeal.

What? Sakura you little bitch!!” She screamed playfully and overjoyed.

“Shhhh…” Everyone around us stared; I turned redder than a red ‘Crayola’ crayon.

“Look at her acting all high and mighty now!” Said Naruto and chuckled. Oh yeah… In three more hours!! -Mentally seeing a picture of Sakura X Sasuke- Aww what a cute couple.

My next classes went normal. Science class is my last one, and it was the craziest one. Naruto sat at my side and we spent the whole class laughing about Mr. Iruka’s mega wedgie. ***LOL*** At 2:00, school was over, I literary ran home, (Ino and Naruto gossiping behind me) ate, took a bath, and got dressed. I have no idea how I managed to do all that in so little time, but by 3:00 I was already out of the house. I had put on a wave, red little skirt with a white blouse and white sandals. I think I look cute! I made my way to the park; it took me fifteen minutes to arrive. He was already there, wearing a dark gray shirt and black trousers. He looks so hot!! I started drooling all over the place, OMG his hotness kills me! I slapped myself mentally. Sakura wake up, and prepare, you have to talk to him a lot, and you’ve never done that. Oh my gosh… I totally forgot about that… Talking… To him… Mr. Supreme hotness! Uh-oh… -Another mental slap- Wake up you! Be normal, or he’ll notice you’re crazy!!

“Sakura!” He greeted me with the pretties smile ever. He had a notebook and a pencil in his hands. Good, cuz I forgot mine… heh.

“Hi Sasuke!” I squeaked, overexcited. He motioned me with his hand to follow him. He led me to a cute bench. Why am I saying it’s cute…? It a normal bench… Anyway, we sat, my heart started to misbehave immediately as I admired his perfection. His black eyes are so mysterious and attractive, his nose is angular and perfect, his lips thin and desirable. Damn, Sakura, you’re doing it again! Stop staring!

“So where shall we begin?” He asked me, opening his notebook. Damn… I’m still drooling!

“Um… well, first, what exactly you don’t understand about physics?” I asked him, trying not to drool.

“Anything.” He said and laughed. I giggled.

“Well, ok. Give me your notebook.” He gave it to me. “Ok. When you have formulas of this type…” I explained everything in detail, pointing at the complicated formulas, and telling him of easy ways to solve them. I spent an hour on this, he was listening to me intently and concentrated at first, but then he started staring at my face. I felt the sudden heat on my cheeks.

“Is it a bit clearer now?” I asked him, when I had covered the basics. Our eyes met for an instant and I quickly looked away, nerves overpowering me.

“Yeah, you’re a great tutor. I got all that about velocity, drag, inertia and all that, I thought I never would!” He told me gladly.

“I’m so happy! Do you think you’ll do better on the exam now?” I asked him.

“Well, I’ll need more tutoring, don’t you think? I need this to sink in.” He told me with a smirk. “We have a week left so, let’s use it for tutoring, if you want to of course.”

“It’s perfect!” Woops, that one went too honest… He stood up to leave, I did the same. He turned to me.

“So, tomorrow at the same hour?” He asked me. He’s looking at me in the eyes!

“Alright, it’s settled then!” I told him, my overexcitement totally evident.

“Great, then I’ll see you tomorrow in school, ok?” He said, I nodded and he left. I stood there like an idiot gazing at his perfect strut. Even his walk is perfect! Amazing! When he was put of view I walked back home, bad thing it was in the opposite direction, we could have walked home together! Haha yeah, that would have been cool! I got home, greeted my parents and went to scream of happiness in my room. Ahhh… Sasuke …
The exam by Syrun
Chapter 5

The Exam

Sasuke's POV

“Today too?” An irritated Hinata asked me when I told her that today was my fifth day of tutoring and that I wasn’t going to be with her this afternoon, again. She grunted in protest and crossed her arms. We were on my apartment, last night my girl wanted fun heh.

“I’m sorry Hinata, but I really need to pass this exam, you know it. I need this class for my future profession.” I explained yet again, she was starting to get on my nerves. She’s just jealous, Sakura is better looking than her, but of course I won’t tell her that. Then I heard her sigh and next thing I know she was all over me, again, with a passionate kiss. It seemed that last night’s events weren’t enough for her; cool, this time I get a second ride!

***

“Hey Sakura!” I greeted her when she arrived to the park. I smiled, can’t help it anymore. This girl is starting to grow on me. It’s weird, but I enjoy her presence very much. I love how she blushes every time our eyes meet and how she gets nervous when I smile at her. She’s so special, and I have to admit she’s beautiful; I’ve always looked at her.

“Hi Sasuke!” She told me with her enthusiasm, she was always glad to see me. “Tomorrow is the big day!”

I chuckled. “Yeah, tomorrow is the exam. I’ll nail it, it’s a promise. And it’s all thanks to you Sakura, how can I repay you?” I asked her, and met her eyes on purpose. She blushed deeply, but didn’t look away. In fact, she gazed at me with intensity; suddenly an impulse to kiss her went through all my body. I held it, thing that is not normal for me.

“I just want an A in that exam.” She told me, smiling. “Today I want to make sure that you learned, so I made up these formulas” She said, showing me her notebook, “and I want you to solve them.” She tossed me her notebook and for another instant, our eyes met.

“Sakura, I hadn’t noticed, your eyes are really pretty.” I commented, she smiled shyly.

“Thank you.” She said sweetly. “Now concentrate, the exam is tomorrow!”

Sakura’s POV

Next day…

Naruto, Ino and I arrived at school earlier than normal. By now everybody was used to hear me talking, and it didn’t amuse them anymore. Thank goodness! My classmates greeted e now, either with a smile or a wave, and they told me their names, but… they just don’t sink in. My mind is on Sasuke now all the time.

I went to my classroom at once; I didn’t want to see Sasuke’s and Hinata’s amusement show again. To my surprise the classroom wasn’t empty; there were almost all my classmates there. I was still at the door when this brown haired guy came to greet me.

“Hello Sakura! I bet you forgot my name again.” He chuckled.

“Uhhh…” Think, think…nothing. “Yeah, sorry.” I said looking down. This is embarrassing, lately everything is heh.

“Haha it’s ok, let’s start again. My name is Kiba, nice to meet you.” He said and offered me his hand to shake. I shook it with a giggle. Then I felt an arm around my shoulders.

“Yeah whatever, you don’t mind in this word Kiba, get off. My name is Neji.” The other guy told me with a smile. For once I glared at him and OMG he’s hot! He has purple eyes and dark gray hair. Oh yeah… he’s the bitch’s brother…

“Guys leave her alone!” A girl shouted, she has brown eyes, brown hair and light skin.” My name is Tenten by the way.” She added with a smile.

“Thanks!” I thanked them all; Neji took his arm off my shoulder. “Let’s see if I recall… Neji…Kiba…Tenten, am I right?” I said their names, pointing at each of them.

“Yeah!” The three of them cheered. Then Tenten became overexcited and started pointing at people and telling me their names. “That’s Gaara,” (a red haired guy with blue eyes) “This is Choji,” (a fat guy swallowing a potato chips bag) “this is Temari,” (a curvy girl with blonde hair) “oh, and this is Shikamaru.” (A guy with a ponytail and a lazy look…” SISTEM OVERBOARD!!! My mind can’t cope with all this -mentally running in circles-.

“Tenten, slow it down, you’re going to drive her crazy!” Laughed a gorgeous, familiar voice behind me. His arm wrapped around my shoulders. “Good morning Sakura!” Sasuke greeted me with a smile, as always. Suddenly he looked scared when the bell rang. “Wish me luck.” He whispered me.

“Haha, good luck!” I told him and went to my desk. The door opened and… oh no! The worst teacher ever just entered the classroom: Mr. Ibiki Morino, the nerd crasher -terror movie music playing in me head-.

“Good day class.” He said, looking around the classroom. This teacher is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen, he has a lot of scars all over the face, and his voice is weird. He looks like Freddy Krueger… “Mr. Kurasagi couldn’t come today; the tires of his car got stuck on wet cement.” He told us while laughing. “So, I’m giving you your exam.”

Everyone grunted, Mr. Morino laughed out loud. “Freaked out already? Hahaha, we’ll have fun today, well… At least I will!” He burst out laughing again. He took some papers from his handbag and started handing them over. I saw Sasuke look at his exam with a worried expression. When I got mine, I freaked out (not for me, for Sasuke). The exam is way too complicated and way too long. I hope he remembers everything I taught him.

“You have exactly 45 minutes to finish your exam, as soon as you finish, hand the over so I can give you your grade if there’s time.” The teacher told us when he finished handing the exams. I gave Sasuke one last glance and set to work.

Ten minutes later I had finished and handed the teacher my exam. Mr. Morino truly didn’t expect that. He eyed me with a weird expression.

“You got perfect score.” He told me a few minutes later in a shocked voice. Everyone looked at me, their jaws half the way to the floor. The Sasuke stood up, all the heads turned in his direction. He handed the teacher the exam.

“You got 95 out of 100.” The teacher told him with a rather surprised and disappointed voice, clearly he didn’t mean for anyone to pass, even less to get high scores. Yay!!!!!!!! Sasuke’s happiness was revealed in his huge smile. Everyone’s jaws carved holes on the floor.

“You two! You can leave now.” Mr. Morino told us, I quickly took my things and left, I felt Sasuke’s footsteps behind me. When we were outside, he pulled me by the arm and hugged me tightly. Oh my God! This can’t be! But it is! I breathed in deeply his nice aroma; it was so sweet and desirable. It drove me crazy; my heart started racing madly, but in a good way. Then I started to fell dizzy…

“Thank you so much Sakura.” He murmured in my ear, his soft breath tickled my neck and I couldn’t hold it anymore. Blankness…

“Ahhh…”

“Sakura? Sakura!” A voice called my name softly. I felt something patting my face gently. Then I heard a chuckle.

“Sasuke…?” I managed to mumble out, as I came back to reality.

“Yeah.” I opened my eyes immediately and the first thing I saw was his face, a few inches away from mine. I don’t know how I reacted, but I made something that made him pull back and laugh.

“You’re so shy!” He laughed. Great… now he’s making fun of me… grrrrrr… “But it’s so cute!” He added, and I smiled. He finds me cute, aww!

I looked around us. I was laying on a bench in the school yard. He carried me all the way here? He was knelt on the floor beside me, watching me face. I felt the blood rise to my face as he slowly got closer, or was it my imagination? So I sat up, feeling myself dizzy again. I saw him smile at himself, then he stood up in front of me and raised my chin with his hand. Holy cow!!! Is he going to kiss me? -Melting-

He bent down and kissed my cheek. I blushed, I got even more dizzy, but I held this time, When he pulled back, he smiled at me, that smile that always drives me crazy.

“Thanks again.” He said, still smiling. Clearly he was enjoying something, but I just didn’t get it… “Oh yeah, you’re half an hour late to your next class.”

Whaaaat???! I snapped out of it at once and ran to my class.
Sasuke into me? by Syrun
Chapter 6

Sasuke into me?

Naruto’s POV

Ino, Sakura and I where on my backyard. My dad had gone out with a friend, Kakashi Hatake (teacher in my school, perv that always carries a Play Boy magazine around) to a football game. So I stayed and invited the girls home, and I’m totally enjoying myself. Ino and I are getting closer than ever, she is anxious to go out with me, and I am too, but I decided that if we’re going to go out, it has to be right. We have to love each other. And I’m sure I love her with all my heart, I’m just waiting for her to say the same. I want this relationship to be serious, to be forever. Sakura is so glad with my decision, and she says that I’m a weird boy, but weird good. I agree.

Sakura has changed a lot lately; she’s much more sociable and not so shy anymore. I’m really happy for her. Suddenly I heard Ino scream, this was like the thousandth time today. I looked u at her, and saw why she was screaming again. She and Sakura were playing volleyball while I read a book, Sakura is good, but Ino…OMG terrible. The good thing is that she is wearing a little skirt, and you know, boys will be boys! Every time she screamed was either because she missed the ball, or because the ball hit her in the face. When this happened, the ball always falls at her feet, and I, being such a gentleman, always stood p to pick it and giver it to her. So I saw the ball at her feet again and I stood up to take it…heh… and have a nice view… But when I bended to take the ball, Sakura pulled me by the hair and slapped me with all her strength, I literary flied to the edge of the yard, me cheek burning red.

“Sakura!” Ino screamed at her giving her an angry look and ran to were I was on the floor. “Why did you do that?!

“He was looking up your skirt!” Sakura explained moving her arms hysterically. Ino looked at me and raised her hand. Oh no! She’s going to hit me! But instead, she kissed my burning cheek and sobbed it with her hand.

“If it’s you I don’t mind.” She told me smiling. “But I seriously didn’t know you where a perv Naruto.” She said and giggled. I looked at Sakura and she was staring at us in disbelief, her arms crossed and her jaw on the floor. She took my book, which had landed on the opposite side of the yard, sat down on the floor and started reading it.

I stood up and helped Ino. Well this was it. The girl that I love is standing a few inches away from me. I smiled at her, took her hands in mine and leaned in to kiss her, then-

“HINATA HYUGA! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”

Ino and I jumped when we heard Hinata’s dad scream at her. Shit… couldn’t she wait a bit longer…?

“Oh Sakura! I forgot to ask you!” Ino totally blew out of our world and ran to sit at Sakura’s side. I want to cry…

“DO YOU THINK THAT’S AN EXCUSE? YOU DON’T KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS!”

“Wow… well anyway, Sakura, what where you and Sasuke doing this morning in the yard?” What… I’m missing something important here!

“Nothing, why?” Sakura answered, but she was blushing. She’s hiding something…

“HINATA, COME HERE THIS INSTANT!”

“Dang! Haha this is fun to hear! Well as I was saying, Hinata and Sasuke had a fight today ant lunch hour! I heard-“

“HINATA! STOP YOU NONSENCE, HE DUMPED YOU, ACCEPT IT!” It was her brother’s voice now.

“LEAVE ME ALONE! IT’S NOT YOUR LIFE, IT’S MY LIFE!” Hinata screamed back. Then there was a loud sound, like a door slamming, and… silence.

“Finally! So yeah, I heard everything! She said that she saw Sasuke kissing you!” Shock - surprise - shock - … What? Woah, Sakura is fast!

“What? No! I wished… he only gave me a kiss on the cheek!” Sakura said hysterically.

“And that’s not all Sakura; Sasuke said that he likes you very much!” Said Ino with an I’m-not-lying look.

“He… he what?” Sakura asked in disbelief.

“He said he likes you very much.” Ino repeated. “That’s when they broke up.” She finished with a huge smile.

“They broke up?!” Screamed Sakura in shock and surprise as she stood up, her face both happy and confused.

“Hello… someone screamed it a few minutes ago…” I told her with a smile. Then she started jumping up and down screaming with joy. Ino was laughing, I couldn’t help it but smile hugely, she’s so happy it’s contagious. She stopped her screaming and jumping abruptly, and then she ran out of my yard and into the street like a maniac.

“Sakura?!” Ino called after her. She was already gone. Ino looked at me confused.

“Don’t ask me, you know her better than me!” I told her, also confused. What the hell happened to her??

“Ahhh, never mind.” I heard Ino say, and then I felt her hands on the back of my neck and her tongue on my lips as she kissed me like I’ve never been kissed before.

Sakura’s POV

I just heard the best thing in my life. Sasuke broke up with his girlfriend, and for me!! Oh my gosh! I ran freely in the street, the light breeze hitting my face. I went straight to the park; the sweet atmosphere was soothing, made me have even more hope. The birds, the pretty flowers, the sound of the water fountains were calming, relaxing. I don’t know what I’m looking for here, I just know that I had to come here, weird. I walked around the park a few times; damn I just wished I would still be tutoring him. We would be here talking, laughing, he would look at my eyes…

I put my hand on my cheek, feeling the place were his lips touched me and imagining how it would feel if he kissed my lips. I passed the bench where we always met, so I stopped walking and went to sit there. Wow, I swear I can smell Sasuke’s perfume… I breathed in deeply, yes, it is his perfume. My mind is so good. Ahhh… how would it be if I was here with him, if I was his girlfriend. But, is that possible? Does he love me?

“Sakura?!”

I tuned around at the sound of my name in his velvet voice. Sasuke was standing there in front of me with a smile of surprise. My heart started racing as he bent down a bit and his face got closer to mine, making me get lost in his eyes…
Sasuke and I by Syrun
Chapter 7:

Sasuke and I

“Wow, what a coincidence...” Sasuke said in a surprised voice, his eyes opened wide in what seemed to be excitement and happiness. His face was very close to mine, his breath tickled the tip of my nose softly. His glad eyes stared at mines, keeping them locked and making me unable to look away. “I was just thinking of you.” He said with a smile.

Damn... I'm so nervous... “Y-you were thinking of me?” I asked him, my voice shaking. His closeness gets me so tense.

“Yeah...” He answered me with a chuckle. “Eh... that's why I came here.” Wow, first time he seems a bit shy to say something... “I... I wanted to see you, badly.” He raised his hand and placed it gently on my cheek. “I guess I'm really lucky.” He smiled again, his breathing now tickling my lips.

I started trembling like an idiot, I'm so damn nervous. I don't know what to say or do, I feel lost in this kind of things.

“Are you cold” He asked me tenderly when he noticed I was shivering. I shook my head.

“I-I'm n-nervous...” I answered looking down, embarrassed. He smiled and brushed his hand lightly against my cheek. Then he put his arm around me and pulled me to him, hugging me tightly. His hand went up and down my spine, sending weird currents all through my body, currents that I've never felt before. I closed my eyes to this warmth and wrapped my arms around him, my head in his shoulder. I breathed in his wonderful aroma, it seemed like eternity, wonderful eternity.

“Sakura?”

“Yes?”

“I have to tell you some things...” He hesitated, wow shyness again, but took a deep breath and talked. “Look I, I'm really interested in you.” He continued. Oh my gosh... what... my heart started beating like crazy. It's killing me! “I really like you.” Thousand million beats per second. “And it's not like it used to be... I don't recognize what I feel... but it's awesome. It's even hard to explain... All I want to know is if someday you would give me a chance with you.” He finished looking at my eyes with a worried expression.

“Sasuke I have always-”

“I don't want you to tell me now.” He interrupted me. “I really want something serious, not a game like I used to. I've never felt this before and I don't know what it is, but I want to discover it... with you.” I can not believe what he's saying! Is he serious? I looked at his eyes and they looked honest. I started crying.

“Did I say something wrong?” He asked me, looking concerned.

“No, no! It's just... I'm really happy.” Ain't I a bit too honest?... He smiled hugely and hugged me tightly. Then he let go of me and kissed my forehead, then the bridge between my eyes, the tip of my nose, my heartbeat at its highest, and finally my lips. His thin lips were so soft against mine, I put my hands on his shoulders and our lips started moving together in a long kiss that, in my mind, lasted several days. He kissed me until I was so dizzy I could barely stand, when he pulled back he held me with another hug, lifting me off my feet, and kissed me again.

“Sakura I am... crazily in love with you.” He said putting me down on my feet and holding my hands. “What did you do to me?” He asked with a smile. I am speechless, stupid eyes of mine crying... gosh. Why on earth am I crying? Shouldn't I be happy? Wait... these are happy tears! “I feel so different... I've never....” He chuckled and stayed quiet, pulling me close again and apparently thinking. Then you won't believe what I did: I pulled away from his hug and went for his lips. He loved that, he put his arms around my waist and kissed me more. Man... best day of my life ever! After a few minutes, or hours, of passionate kisses, we walked around the park and agreed that until he didn't have his feeling clear, we wouldn't date.

A few hours later, I was back home, locked in my room, and jumping and screaming like crazy with all my joy and happiness.

***

Next day....

It was five in the morning when the alarm clock woke me up. I went to the bathroom and splashed my face with water, trying to wake up fully. Then yesterday's success came to my head.

“Oh!” I gasped, trowing water everywhere on the floor, and when I turned around to grab the mop I slipped on it and fell on my butt.

“Damn it!” I yelled, unable to move. My brain is too busy thinking stuff right now to send instructions to my arms and legs.

Wow... Sasuke likes me! We kissed sooo much! But... we're still not going out, not officially, he wants to wait until his feelings are more clear. I agree, I don't want to be used like a toy. I also need to clear up my own feelings, I'm not even sure of what I feel for him, now that I think of it. What do I feel for him? Is it love? Or just mad attraction? I've always liked him.... but loved him? Hmmm good question.

I stood up and started preparing for school. I took a bath with warm water and washed my hair with my favorite shampoo. Then I got dressed, ate breakfast and left for school. On the way to school I told everything to Ino and Naruto, I almost died when I heard they were going out officially now. I got insulted for not noticing that they were holding hands all the way to school.

As soon as I arrived, Sasuke was there on the gate, waiting for me with a smile. Here's my Greek god...ahhh... I went straight to him. Ino and Naruto stared, but left with no comment whatsoever. Sasuke looked at me, raised my chin with his hand, and kissed my cheek. But of course, what was I expecting? Then he hugged me. Then the theater opened. The play was called “Hinata Jealous.”

She came dashing straight at Sasuke, with her hand raised ready to slap him. Her hand shot for his face, but he stopped her, grabbing her wrist.

“What do you want” Sasuke asked her in a very angry voice.

“Let go! You're hurting me!” She screamed trying to pull her hand free. He didn't let go. Then she looked at me, not with a face of hate, but with a face of warning. “Sakura, don't listen to a word he says-”

“Shut up!” Sasuke screamed at her, tightening his hold on her hand.

“He said the same to me! He'll just use you like he did with me! Sakura I-”

“Stop filling her head with bullshit! You and I does not exist anymore, understand it!” He yelled at her, then he looked at me, my face must have told him everything I was thinking, he didn't let go of her, but he looked at my eyes. “Sakura, she's just jealous.”

“Argh no! Sakura, you'll only be his sex toy!” She screamed with evident frustration.

That gave me a slap on the face... can that be true? He just wants me in his bed? Doubts.....
The truth? by Syrun
Chapter 8:
The truth?


“Sakura, you'll only be his sex toy!” Hmmm.... well now really? I composed my face into a smile, and looked at Hinata.

“Please!” I told her, faking a laugh and rolling my eyes. “Leave your jealousy scenes for someone who actually believes them, not get the fuck off.” I told her, looking at her with a serious expression, my smile no longer visible. She looked at me with wide eyes of disbelief, Sasuke let go of her wrist, and she turned around without saying one more word.

Sasuke looked at me with a smile and stretched his arm to take my hand, but then he saw my face and his arm dropped. My face was covered in tears and disillusion. I didn't look at him, I just walked away from him, looking at the floor and drying my tears. Asshole... playing with me... I heard the bell ring somewhere near me, it was time for my first class, but I just kept walking, walked until my legs hit something and I almost fell forward. It was a bench in the school yard, the same bench in which I was with Sasuke a few days back. I sat down on it and looked around, taking in the beautiful and peaceful details of this yard: There were many shrubs with flowers of all colors, the most attractive were the red roses that stood out for its beautiful color and dramatic figure. Butterflies of all shapes and sizes flied around the bush and settled on the orchids to drink their nectar. There was a slight breeze that caressed my face and started playing with my hair making it dance with a peculiar rhythm. Suddenly there was silence, all the students were in their classrooms, apparently. I stayed there, it was really calming to sit here and not think about anything.

After what seemed like two hours, I got tired of sitting here doing nothing, and my butt hurt for being for so long on this hard bench. So I stood up, waited in a corner for the bell to ring again to go to my correspondent class, but as I stood there in the corner, I heard something that caught my attention:

“Ino are you sure?” It was Sasuke's voice, definitely, I would recognize it even between two hundred clones of himself.

“Yes Sasuke, seriously I don't know were she is.” Ino replied. Heh, now he's worried... idiot...

“Dang.. stupid Hinata.” Sasuke said and there was a sound, it seemed like he had punched something. I smiled, and walked to where they were.

“Hey guys!” I said with a huge, faked smile and a very high voice. “Heard you two talking. I had a headache, so I had to go home for a while.” I said looking at Sasuke when I said the word headache.

“Oh, hehe it's ok Sakura, Sasuke was worried for you.” She told me with a smile, and obviously she was trying to help Sasuke... huh... At that moment the bell rang, so I waved goodbye with another faked smile and left without anther word, my smile disappearing as soon as I gave them my back.

***

Everyone wonders 'why.' Everyone asks 'why.' 'Why are you so quiet?' 'Why do you stay away from human contact?' This is why, so I wouldn't get hurt, so nobody played with me, so I wouldn't live in a illusion. And it was better that way, I was never hurt before...

Or am I exaggerating? Did Hinata do this on purpose? Or she truly wanted to help me so I wouldn't end like her? What should I do? What should I believe? What should I ignore? My mind races for the answers, but this crazy crew is definitely not having a party in my head. After a long time of self torture, I decided to stand up from my bed, it was already 7:30, I was going to be late for school, but it's better to be late than to stay here drowning in questions that have no answer for.

So I ran to the bathroom and took a quick bath, rushed through mt teeth with the brush and threw some random clothes on, not even bothering to find my school uniform. I then ran to the kitchen and drank a full glass of milk, grabbed my backpack, and walked, quickly, to school. I arrived at 8:27, everyone looked at me, probably wondering why was I late, and what had happened to my uniform and my hair, which was totally untidy because I didn't even brush it.

“Excuse me miss, may I know why aren't you wearing the school uniform?” Mr. Kurasagi asked me as I opened the classroom door and stepped inside.

“I had a little incident...” I replied, walking to my chair. I went pass Sasuke without even staring at him.

“Did you bring an excuse?” He asked me with a kind of concerned expression.

“No sir, I didn't have time to make my mom write me one.” I answered as I sat down. He seemed to think about it, then he decided to leave me alone and motioned me to get a book from the shelf behind me.

As the hour went by, Sasuke looked at me several times, he looked at me, and each time I looked back at him, he turned his face away. He doesn't dare to face me... coward. The bell rang and Sasuke was the first one to get out of the classroom, he literary ran to the door. As I walked to the door, I heard my classmates gossiping behind me:

“No, I don't dare to ask her...” A girl's voice who I thought was Tenten said.

“Funny thing is Sasuke looked sad.” Another female voice said factually.

“Shh! She's looking this way.” Said Tenten as I looked at them, I had turned around to see who was the other girl gossiping about me. They looked at me and away at once, I raised my eyebrows, turned again, and left to my next class.

I didn't see Sasuke again in the rest of the day, could it be he's ashamed? Embarrassed? Impossible! After class I met up with Ino and Naruto, both who I saw at lunch, and we went home together, ate cookies at Naruto's backyard, and played some volleyball. Yes, they were just distracting me. It worked, for a while.

4 hours ago...


My eyes started to get watery. Sasuke is so ravenous at me, he's holding my wrist with too much strength, I could almost feel my bone cracking. I looked at Sakura, tears of pain and confusion covering her cheeks. Sasuke was just looking at her with pleading eyes. Why is he looking at her like that?...

“Sasuke let go of me!” I screamed, but he didn't even pay attention to me... In fact, he was just looking at her, looking at her in a way I've never seen in his face for anyone. I screamed again at him, he looked back at me with eyes full of hate, he raised his arm, ready to hit me, I closed my eyes awaiting the pain of his hand on my face, but it didn't come. Sakura murmured something... Sasuke let go of me and I walked away. I walked and walked, then the hall seemed to close on me, people started surrounding me, laughing, pointing, taking pictures of my helplessness, blinding me with their cameras, cornering me, pushing me...

“Hinata? Hina?? Wake up!” I heard someone calling my name in the distance and patting my face. I tried to open my eyes, but the light blinded me.

“Take away those stupid cameras!!!!” I screamed at the person patting my face and opened my eyes.

“What cameras?” It was my brother Neji and it was lunchtime, I had fallen asleep at the cafeteria's table with my face in an open book.

“Oh... damn never mind, just a dream I had...” I said, sitting up straight and thinking. That happened yesterday and I'm having nightmares... what the hell... I sighted, took a spoon in my hand from the table and looked at my own reflection on its back. My makeup was a mess, my eyeliner was almost reaching my chin, I look terrible!

“Neji, I'll be right back, ok?” I told my brother and walked to the bathroom that was a few steps behind the table we were sitting at. As soon as I got in, I opened the tap and started washing my face. Then I heard the door open and close and footsteps behind me.

“Why on earth did you do that?!” A voice in pain and astonishment screamed. Sasuke's voice. I turned around startled and there he was standing against the wall looking at the floor.

“I did it for her sake!” I said with pride, keeping my chin high. “I don't want her to end like me, used!”

“I'm sorry Hinata.”

“So you don't deny it!! You DID use me!” Stupid asshole saying this in my face...

“I've never been serious with a girl, have I?” He told me softly.

“No...” I knew that when we started dating, and I still left myself fall in his enchanting trap. “So... you're doing the same with her as well right?”

“NO! It's...” He chuckled. “... the weirdest thing ever...” he chuckled again, shaking his head, “but I like it!” He cheered, a huge smile in his face. I couldn't believe this...

“Are you on drugs? What are you saying?!”

“I'm really interested on her!” He said with a dazzling smile, like if he had just realized something. He turned around and left, leaving me there in pain, shock and confusion. Who is this guy...?
Don't lie to me... by Syrun
Chapter 9:

Don't lie to me...

Sakura's POV

It was already 7:46 on Friday and I was still sitting on my bed, with my pajamas and with absolutely no intentions to move. I went to school yesterday and saw him, Sasuke, looking happier than ever while I'm here crying because of him. Stupid idiot. He still didn't dare to look at me though. The clock continued ticking as the time went past, I laid down on my bed to try and fall asleep when my door burst open and an angry Ino entered to my room.

"You're not staying home young lady!" She said, striking a funny pose as if she was a heroine of some sort. Not again... this had happened yesterday, it wasn't pretty...

"Ino, please."

"Huh! I don't care if I have to partially rape you again! Believe me, if I have to, I will!" She said, striking yet another funny pose. Weirdo. Yesterday she forced my clothes of and pushed me into the shower, and I just stood there under the hot water. When she noticed, she came in the shower and started lathering me... that was so awkward... I am not going through that again!

"Ok, ok! Whatever, get out of my room!" I said standing up and running to the bathroom. She had a wicked smile on her face... creepy weirdo. I took a quick bath, brushed my teeth in a flash and threw my uniform on. At 8:13 we were already on our way to school. We arrived at 8:30. Ino went to her class while I walked to mine, I was preparing myself to see his face when I entered the classroom, but he wasn't there. His desk was empty, and everyone was looking at me, though they tried to be discrete but I noticed.

"Sorry I'm late again." I told the teacher and walked to my desk.

"It's alright, take out your notebook now, quickly so you can finish." He told me, I did as he said and started to copy the information that was written on the board. "Oh yeah, Sakura, I have to give you your new schedule."

"New schedule?" I repeated confused.

"Yup, from now on the time of classes will vary, the Principal took the decision, there are too many students in this school and there have been problems. He thinks this could fix them like this." He explained, I was still confused but I nodded and continued working. I heard my classmates gossiping behind me, but I didn't pay much attention.

At the end of the class I went to the teacher's desk and he gave me my schedule. "Here you go." Mr Kurasagi said with a smile. I said thanks and left. I made my way to Math class, but when I got there, there was a paper on the door that said "Mrs. Kurenai was unable to come today." Great... an hour with nothing to do... Awesome.

I went to the school yard, there was nowhere else to go. Apparently this bench has a magnet on me, I sat on that same bench, again. How ironic. The ten longest minutes of my life passed, I've never been so bored almost falling asleep. I looked around me and there was no one around, so I laid down on the bench and closed my eyes. After what seemed like a few minutes, a hand on my cheek and a familiar call of my name woke me up. My head wasn't on the hard bench... it was soft here... I opened my eyes and realized who was there with me. Sasuke was sitting there with a smile, my head resting on his lap. I sat up straight at once, he held my arm. "Sakura I... we need to talk." He told me in a soft, pleading voice. I tired to yank my arm away, when I succeeded he then grabbed my other hand and pulled me closer to him, I snatched my hand away, I heard him sigh. I didn't look at him.

"Sakura, it's not like Hinata said, not at all." He said, I was still looking away. "Sakura, please look at me." He added, I stood up to leave, but made the mistake to look at him and got locked in his gaze. "Now will you listen to me?"

"Sasuke don't lie to me, please."

"Sakura..." He took my hand and pulled me to him, my petite frame just a few inches taller than him, even though he was sitting, his eyes staring at mine. "I want you Sakura..." HA! And he says it's not like that! "...to be with me..." Still on the same path... "to stay at my side." Dumbfounded. "I don't care if you don't love me! I'm not even sure of what I feel for you, but I swear on my life I've never felt this for anyone!" My eyes started to get watery now, he tightened his hold on my hand. "Please Sakura, don't make me throw this feeling away."

That made it. I started crying all over the place, he stood up and hugged me, stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head while I ruined his shirt with my tears. After a few minutes, the bell rang, making me jump. Sasuke lifted my chin with one hand and wiped my tears with the other. He smiled at me. "Thank you." He whispered to me, his breath slightly ticking me, then he smiled again and left. I am bewildered, no more words.

The next day...

"You OWE me!" Screamed a happy Ino at me when I told her what had happened. She was cheering and jumping up and down with me, Naruto in a corner of his room, watching us in awe, well not us, watching Ino actually, who was in a skirt and every time she jumped Naruto got a peek at her underwear. She didn't mind though.

"Yeah! I know! Thank you!" I screamed back with joy. After a few minutes of our silly comeback to childhood, we stopped jumping and I grabbed a book that I had borrowed from Naruto, my favorite "Anthem of the Demons" and started reading it while Ino and Naruto talked about something I didn't want, or care, to hear.

The rest of the weekend went on with no interesting events; Ino, Naruto and I spent it together watching movies and doing our homework. Naruto's dad, Minato, was arranging Naruto's birthday, which was in two days, and had in mind to invite the whole neighborhood. Ino was super happy, her guy already turning 18. She told him that she would give him a special gift, and kept showing her how her gift would start, not bothering that other people, like me, were watching. It was turning very awkward to be around them these days, so I tried to keep to myself, but I always got bored so there was no other choice but to endure the discomfort. Yeah, I am a masochist.

On Monday morning, Naruto, Ino and I went to school together and arrived very early. School was practically empty and boring, but as soon as we walked to the yard, I found who I was longing to see.

He was sitting there, in what I call now "Our bench" with a serious face staring at something. I followed his gaze to see what he was looking at and saw Hinata with a tremendous show letting the world see everything that was under her skirt. She was on a table with another girl who I don't know, dancing to a sensual music that the guys around them were playing on an iPod, their skirts flying everywhere allowing them to see everything without having to try.

When I looked back at Sasuke, he was looking at me with his awesome smile and extending his arm to me so I would go to him. I looked behind me and Ino and Naruto were already gone... So I didn't hesitate, I went straight to him and grabbed his hand. He instantly pulled me in a hug and rested his head on my shoulder while I stroked his hair, thing that I loved to do. His hair is so smooth!

"Sakura?" He called my name softly.

"Yeah?"

"You do believe me, don't you?" He asked, raising his head to look at me in the eyes.

"If you're talking about what Hinata said... I'm not totally sure Sasuke." I answered him sincerely. I heard him sigh and then he put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me to him, our noses touching, our lips an inch away. "I will prove it to you, somehow." He whispered and closed our distance with a short, loving kiss.

After a few moments, the bell rang. Sasuke stood up and grabbed my hand. "What class are you going to take now?"

"What class...? Oh yeah! The schedule is different now." I remembered and searched for the paper in my pocket. "Science with Mr. Iruka." I told him as soon as I read the first line. Sasuke started laughing.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Haha nothing, that teacher is just so.." He started laughing again. Mr. Iruka is normal to me!

"Well, I see why you prefer Science with Mr. Jiraiya. He gives you porn classes, doesn't he?" I teased him, trying to hold back my laughter. "That pervert."

"No he doesn't!" He said loudly, looking around him. "Shhh it's a secret" He added muttering. I laughed.

"At least I don't take class with gay Orochimaru." I teased with a shudder. That gave Sasuke chills.

"I know right? You're lucky, he's creepy." He said with a smile. "And here we are." He said when we were on the door of my classroom. "I'll fetch you at lunch, is that ok?"

"Of course!" I answered overexcited. That made him smile hugely. He pulled me to him in a tight hug and kissed me until I was totally out of breath, without even caring that half of the school was watching. "Good! See you later then." He said happily and left. I swear, he does that again and I'm going to have a heart attack. Gosh... so charming! -Melting-
Naruto's Birthday and a Stalker by Syrun
Chapter 10:

Naruto's Birthday and a Stalker

Sasuke's POV

I pulled her to me, hugging her tightly, and kissed her until my lips stopped moving on their own accord. When I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face I couldn't help it but smile at her, so cute, blushing and with a huge smile herself, so charming and peace giving. "Good! See you later then." I cheered when she agreed on going to lunch with me. With that I turned my back at her with one last glance and walked to my class, ignoring all the stares of the people around me. I sat on my desk in the classroom as soon as I got there and the teacher came in a few minutes later, same look as always; Long black hair, super pale skin, snake-like face and an evil, slightly gay-ish smirk. Urgh... Taking class with this guy is terrifying... Orochimaru... it's not that I have anything against gay people, but he... he's always staring at me, it's so creepy. One day he's going to have his ruler stuck up his ass if he keeps doing this...

I spent the whole class thinking. Not of the lame novel we were supposed to read, but of her, Sakura. I keep wondering what she feels for me, I've never heard her say anything specific as an "I like you" or "I love you." I don't even know if she loves me... All I know is that I have the best times when I'm with her, that I totally enjoy her smile, her blush, her cute and weird reactions, her soft skin, her lips... Okay... this is definitely more than a simple crush. I do like her, a lot, more than a lot. I just simply love her. This thought made me smile, just as the bell rang announcing that it was lunch time. I literary ran outside and in less than 2 minutes I was already in front of my beautiful Sakura, admiring her smile and blush as I took her chin with my right hand and softly kissed the tip of her nose.

"How was class?" I asked her with a smile as I put my arm around her shoulders and we started walking to the cafeteria.

"It was okay, I was falling asleep though." She said with a giggle. I chuckled. "How about yours?" She asked me, looking up to look at my face, then looking back down when our eyes met and she blushed. She's so cute.

"Well I didn't really pay attention." I answered.

"How come? Orochimaru was trying to seduce you or something?" She asked joking.

"Naaaah, I was thinking some things, that's all." I told her with a smile. I looked down at her and saw curiosity in her face. I know she will ask, but I won't tell her... until we're sitting on the cafeteria.

"Hmm... may I kno-"

"Look, it's empty!" I interrupted as soon as we were inside the cafeteria. "Let's go order, I don't like waiting much."

Sakura ordered a burger with no onions or pickles and I a burger with everything they could put in it, she looked at me as if I was crazy, I just laughed while I payed.

"You're paying for both of us...?" She asked me as she noticed the amount of money I was giving to the cashier.

"Haha, of course Sakura, I invited you. Besides, you're my girlfriend." I answered, sightly emphasizing the word 'girlfriend.' She blushed deeply, I haven't called her that, have I?

We took a table at the very back of the cafeteria, it was the nicest place, and the most private too. She went to sit in front of me, but I pulled her by the arm so she would sit beside me and as soon as she did I told her what I was eager to say since I got out of gay Orochimaru's literature class:

"Sakura, I love you." I said softly, looking at her eyes, examining her reactions. I saw how her eyebrows rose in surprise, her eyes shinned, and her cheeks blushed. I've never seen a cuter expression in my life.

"I... love you too Sasuke." She told me softly and slightly shaky. I felt like I wanted to start jumping of joy or something. I suppressed that by pulling her to me in a hug, then pushing her away a little and kissing her lips once, but then I saw her eyes full of what I've never seen on her, desire, and I couldn't help it but kissing her again, this time my tongue licked her lips and our breathing got faster as out mouths opened and we kissed lustfully, until...

"ORDER 3!"

We jumped when the cashier called us to pick our order. I kissed Sakura's cheek with a smile and stood up to go take our food. I saw her face and noticed she was feeling kind of awkward, heh I was the first to kiss her like that apparently. She's so innocent.

A few hours later...

Sakura's POV

I'm now in my last class of the day, Math. Mrs. Kurenai was explaining some Algebra basics, but I was distracted, remembering that kiss with Sasuke... Oh my God... that was awkward but... I wanted more! It was as thought I was consuming drugs, I just couldn't stop, gosh... stupid cashier!

"Hey, pssss." I felt someone touching my shoulder. I looked up to see a guy with spiky brown hair standing next to me with a curious look on his face.

"Yes?"

"Are you Sasuke's girlfriend?" The guy asked me obviously curious as hell.

"Umm... well you could say that." I answered. For some reason, I had to think the answer.

"Kankuro... Leave her alone." A girl said behind me, I looked and saw it was Tenten. "She has a boyfriend as you see..." I'm confused.

"Yeah I see..." Kankuro said in a low voice. "Too bad..."

The bell rang and I walked fast out of there, weirdo guy. Then on the hallway I saw Naruto and Ino talking and remembered... Oh shit. Naruto's gift! I forgot! Damn... I'll have to be sneaky and go buy something... But... what?

***

Oh I'm so lucky! I got the perfect gift for Naruto, and thanks to who? To Sasuke. I found him around when I was walking to the store. He looked so hot in that black shirt. Black sure suits him. Haha, I remember how he saw me and ran to hug me, lifting me off the air like they do on movies. Then he helped me pick this up, and don't ask, I'm not telling! Only thing I'm saying to you is how I made Ino look even more amazing than she normally does, with a beautiful purple mini dress and just a bit of makeup, she never uses so she looked totally different and awesome. The backyard of Naruto's house was epicly decorated and packed with people, who I've seen in school for years but never talked to, that were enjoying themselves dancing to the music and having drinks. Soda in case you wonder. I looked out of my window as I worked on Ino's hair, I was ironing it cause it had a little curl because of her usual ponytail, and saw Sasuke among the crowd, with Naruto, waving and saying hi to everyone, a smile visible on his face.

"OUCH" Ino screamed of pain. "Sakura... please pay more attention!" I had accidentally burned her with the iron, Sasuke got me too distracted...

"Sorry sorry!" I apologized and continued working. When I was done, Ino put on some of my favorite perfume, the one that smells like cherry blossoms, and ran out of my room, pulling me by the arm, to the stairs.

We ran to the party, people staring at us as we went past, and jumped on Naruto with a hug.

"Happy Birthday Naruto!" Ino and I screamed, our arms around his shoulders. He smiled hugely and thanked us both with a kiss on the cheek. Then I let go and went to Sasuke's arms, Naruto giving Ino a special thanks.

"Hey Sakura, you dance?" Sasuke asked me, talking close to my ear so I could hear over the music. He didn't even wait for my reply, he pulled me to him and we started dancing, it was so much fun. To be like this with Sasuke, happy, enjoying myself, feeling his love for me, has always been on my dreams, and now it's a reality, best thing EVER! He kissed me softly as we danced our way into the night.

To be continued~~
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9807