TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I'd Give Anything by Syrun

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is an introduction to this original story I'm making. I hope you like it minna. It depends on you wether I continue of if the story will be deleted for good.
Prologue

It was a normal morning. I woke up at the sound of the alarm, went to the bathroom to wash my teeth and went downstairs to eat breakfast with my Mom and Dad. Then I went to the bathroom, opened the shower, removed my pajamas and entered the tub. The water was warm; it felt nice on my skin. I was so relaxed… The warm water, the silence, the awesome aroma of my shampoo… Until I heard the annoying, loud beeping of what seemed to be a truck. Oh it was so annoying and loud. So I got up and stood in the tips of my toes to reach the high window of the bathroom. It was a big delivery truck. Oh, it must be the new neighbors. It was in the house next to mine. It was an awesome house I’ve always loved. It used to belong to a couple of two very old persons, they had both died in an accident about two years ago and the bank decided to sell the house, as they didn’t have any relatives. And it seemed the house was bought.

“Sakura!” I heard my Mom scream from downstairs. “You’re going to be late for school, get a move on!”

So I tied a towel around my chest and hurried to my room. When I was fully dressed in the white shirt, blue skirt and tie uniform, I rapidly combed my wet, waist- long pink hair, put some of my favorite perfume on (it smells like cherry blossoms) and dashed downstairs to go to school.

“Bye Mom, bye Dad! Gotta go!” I told them as I got out of the house. The first thing I saw when I got out was my best friend Ino. Her hair was not tied in a ponytail as she used to, Instead it was cascading down in a beautiful arrange with a few hair pins. I could see something in her eyes that told me that she was up to something.

“Hi Ino!” I greeted her with a smile. “What are you doing here?”

“Sakura, what do you have in your head? A nut? Wake up!” She told me, staring at me as if I was missing something obvious. I just stared back. “Hello, new neighbors I have to check out!” She told me, pointing at the truck that was visible through the fence. I just started laughing, “Naturally.” I said between laughs.

“Come with me.” She ordered me, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the fence. When we reached it, she let go of my arm and started climbing the fence.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, as I saw, open mouthed, how she climbed it, reached the top, threw herself, and landed on all fours on the other side. She quickly hid herself behind a bush. I just stared at the most crazy girl in the world.

“What are you waiting for? Come!” She told me, I rolled my eyes and climbed the fence. When I reached the top I jumped, planning to land in my fours or my feet, but instead I fell on my butt. My face must have looked funny, because I could hear Ino’s muffled laugh. I turned and went behind the bushes at her side, she was still laughing.

“You find that funny? Wait till the-“

“Shhhhhhh look!” She interrupted me and pointed at a very elegant black car that had just arrived and had parked behind the truck. A good looking man got out of the front door and walked to the front door of the house. He was very tall, blonde and handsome. Behind him came a adolescent, he looked a lot like the tall man, he was tall himself, and had blond hair too, but his eyes were bigger and he was younger. Probably around my age, 17.

“Oh my gosh! Look at that tight butt!!!” Ino suddenly burst out, she realized what she had done and covered her mouth. Fortunately, it seemed the new owners of the house hadn’t heard her. I looked at the guy, yeah, he was handsome, but still, she was such a perv.

“Oh my, he’s so hot! I hope he goes to our school, he HAS to be my boyfriend!” Ino said exited, as the guy ran his fingers through his hair.

“Ino, school!” I told her.

“Oh yeah… Hmmmm, now how do we get out of here….”

I looked at her, trying to kill her with my glance.

***

We were near the school now, we had managed to escape…well, Ino had managed to escape. She ran to the gate and I went behind her, just when the good looking guy came out the door and saw me. Uffff… at least he doesn’t know me, yet… Ino was still laughing of my face, she said I was redder that a tomato.

We arrived at school just in time, when the bell ringed. Ino went to her class, and I went to my classroom (we were on a separate class). I was on the way to the classroom when I saw him. I always stared at him from far away, too shy to even talk to him, to even stare too much. He was the most popular guy in school, and the best looking one too. He has glorious black, kind of spiky hair, dark grey eyes, and pale skin. He’s tall and softly muscular, and perfect. He was on my same class, but we never talked to each other, never.

I passed quickly by his side and entered the classroom. The English class was the so boring. The whole day in school was boring. When school was over, I met with Ino at the front doors, as always, and headed home. Ino stayed at her house (we live six houses apart). When I reached my house, I took my keys out to open the door (my parents were both working), and dropped them. When I bent down to get them, I heard a voice behind me:

“Hey, aren’t you the one that was eavesdropping in my front yard?”


All I could think was ‘Oh my gosh…’