Demons and Imortality by Hailo95100
Summary: Two girls go on a mission to find a special land. While searching, they travel to Japan to find the special portal to take them to that land. When things go wrong, one of them ends up as part dog, human, and suicide bomber while the other one ends up as a Jashinist with a proffesion that coppies people.
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU, OC-centric, MadFic > Other, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, General, Humor
Warnings: AU, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 11366 Read: 9667 Published: 03/12/08 Updated: 28/12/09

1. Chapter 1 by Hailo95100

2. Chapter 2 by Hailo95100

3. Chapter 3 by Hailo95100

4. Chapter 4 by Hailo95100

5. Chapter 5 by Hailo95100

6. Chapter 6 by Hailo95100

Chapter 1 by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
-Takes deep breath- This fanfiction may or may not be my last fanfiction. So far there are only few people who know why so...yeah.
Rhea and Demon looked at eachother. Rhea had brown hair with brown-gold eyes and many freckles. Demon had long-ish blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Heh," Demon said and looked out the window of the plane. "Like, ten more hours to go." Rhea shrugged and looked out her window. The two where on there way to Japan, the home of Manga and Anime. Demon pulled out two DSes and threw one to Rhea. "Let's play Naruto."

"Hn, okay," Rhea agreed and caught the DS. Both began to play Naruto Shippuuden; Rhea as Kakashi and Demon as Kiba. They played for three hours streight. Every single time, Demon one, her crazy knowledge for Inuzuka's and DS games becoming an advantage.

Outside, many clouds passed by but none of them realized four things; A bunch of clouds shaped like a dog, mushroom cloud, Jashin symbol, and the Sharingan symbol. And what the two didn't know was: There lives where about to change forever.
------

"Freedome!" Demon screamed and ran down the steps. She jumped off the last one and landed on the bottom. Rhea rolled her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt colar up so it looked like a mask. "Don't tell me your cold."

Rhea blinked and looked at Demon. "So what if I'm cold," She said. "Where I come from it's like, way warmer then this."

Demon sighed and walked into the airport with a bag in her hands. Inside there where a few Naruto Manga, Bleach Manga, and tons of others. She waited for Rhea and when she caught up, ran to the luggage center and found the right bag. "All done!"

"Yeah right," Rhea mumbled and pulled her bag off the belt thing. "NOT all done." Demon stared at her with a blank expression and ran down the hall.

"Aye, wait up!" Rhea screamed and ran after her, barely catching up. Demn laughed evily and burst into a quicker run.
-------

Rhea/Demon: O__O

"Japan..." Rhea began to say.

"Is so big..." Demon finished. The two where standing right outside the airport, awestruck. Japan's buildings where tall, very large with tons of cars driving around outside.

Rhea began to move forward, Demon copying her every move. They began to walk down the streets, searching for things. Demon suddenly stopped. "Did you hear that?" She asked and looked around.

"Hear wh-" Rhea began to ask but a few seconds later there was a quiet chhiirrr.

"I think it came from over here." Demon began to run down an alleyway, Rhea barely being able to keep up again. When she stopped, the sound was louder.

The sound gradualy began to get softer, then louder, then softer again. The friends looked at eachother and continued down the alleyway, only being able to walk by there sense of hearing. While they walked, footsteps echoed through the area, creating a scean alot like the ones you see on horror films.

"W-what's that?" Rhea gulped and looked around.

"Keke! Come seek us where the echos sound we cannot move outside the dark!"

Rhea jumped backwards, taking Demon with her.
"Get a hold of yourself!" Demon snapped and ran down the alley. "Maybe we can find what's doing that!" Rhea took a deep breath and nodded, soon following Demon.

"Keke! You're getting closer just a few ore steps! The world you dreamed of cn never come real unless you follow these simple rules! One; have fun and never forget your true name! Two; even the most simplest of problems can be solved if you simply think about it!"

Demon slowed to a quick walk and looked infront of them. A large purple wall appeared, making Rhea jump back once more. It flashed yellow then four people where thrown out.

"This is not fair, un," The blonde wined. "I was just about-"

"What the...who are they?" A boy with red fang marks on his cheeks asked.

"How the hell are we supposed to know?!" A white haired guy snapped. "We get sucked through a portal, a crazy voice is controlling our lives and we're stuck with rivals!"

Rhea/Demon: O_O
"Uhh...hello..." Demon said. "Who are you guys and....where'd you come from...?"

A silver, spikey haired man looked up from his book. "You should know who we are," he said. "Even IF we are...late-"

"KAKASHI!" Rhea asked. "How the hell did you get here?!"

All: -_-

The bonde and fang boy took a deep breath and said, "We where sucked here when a voice started controlling our lives (Yeah)!"

Demon screamed when a large white dog walked up behind her and pushed her forward. "Bark bark! *Let's go!*" he barked.

"Hai," Demon said and walked forward. The white haired guy walked over and grabbed Rhea by the wrist, soon dragging her towards the purple wall.

"Let's go," Kakashi said and stepped through the portal. Rhea nodded and ran up to it when the guy let go and jumped through with Demon.
Chapter 2 by Hailo95100
"Uhf!" Rhea grunted when she hit the ground. Demon grunted the same thing as her and and randomly cursed. "I hurt all over..."

"So do I..." Demon mumbled and sat up. She rubbed her forhead and realized something; she could only see out of one eye. "Holy crap!"

Rhea looked at her. "What?!" she asked. "Where's the fire?!"

Demon took a deep breath. "I can only see out of one eye!!!" She jumped up to her feet and looked around. Rhea sighed and walked over, pushing bangs out from infront of Demon's eye. "Oh..."

Rhea rolled her eyes and sat down. "You know, your hair looks different...YOU look different," She said.

"Yeah, so do you , Silver Hair," Demon mumbled and looked around. "This place seems familiar...yeah..."

The two looked around and saw three wooden poles standing up. "Bell Training Area!" The two said in unison. They jumped up and ran over to the poles. It was bell training area. Next to one of the poles there was a rope with bite-ish marks going through it.

"Naruto..." Rhea said to herself and looked up just in time to see someone running. Demon looked up and began to sniff the air.

"This way!" She blurted out and ran in the same direction that the person was running. Rhea sighed and ran after her, instantly realizing where they where going. Konoha Village.

---------

"It's a big as Japan!" Rhea said and looked through the gates of Konoha. "Maybe bigger!" Demon nodded and put one step inside the gates.

"Hey! Who are you?!"

The two jumped backwards and looked around. There was a small building off to the right with two people in it. One had a bandage around his head that went over his nose.

"Uhh...I'm Rhea and this is Demon..." Rhea said and looked from her to the guy with the bandage.

The guy and the other one looked at eachother and nodded. "You two are wanted at the Hokage Building!" they said.

Demon nodded and grabbed Rhea by the sleave, begining to drag her off towards the Hokage building.
"Dude, you do realize your eyes are purple?" she asked.

"What?!" Rhea asked. "That's impossible unless your like...a Jashinist or something!" Demon stared at her, once again, with the blank stare and continued to drag her off towards the Hokage's office.
---

"So," The Third said. "You have finaly come."

"Hai!" Demon said. "We have. Well...we followed a voice and then ended up here!"

The Third laughed quietly and looked at the two. "You two will take a Clan name," he said. "That's the only way you'll be able to live in this village really. Demon, your name shall be Demon Inuzuka. Rhea, your name shall be Rhea Hatake."

"Well, that was fast," Rhea said to herself. "So...I'm now an adopted Hatake and she's now an adopted Inuzuka?"

Third nodded. "Yes," he said. "You each will have someone come to get you. You will train with them in there squad and treat them like a real sensei. Sit down and wait."

Rhea took a deep breath and nodded, soon sitting down. Demon hesitated for a moment but soon sat next to Rhea. "This is so cool," she whispered. "We get to be Naruto characters!"

"Ne," Rhea mumbled. "It's sorta cool."

"What do you mean...'sorta'?!" Demon asked.

"Well, uh...never mind," Rhea replied.

After what seemed like hours, the door suddenly open. Kakashi and Kiba both walked in. But- apparently- they didn't remember them.

"Alright, we're here!" Kiba said. "So, who's Demon?"

The Third looked at Kiba and then turned to look at Demon. "The blonde," he said. "Kakashi, the silver haired one will go with you."

"Hai!" The two said and walked over to the girls.

"Hello!" Demon said. She laughed when Akamaru nearly made Rhea jump. "What's his name?" Although she already knew, she knew that they didn't know her.

"Akamaru," Kiba said and pet the small dog on the head.

Rhea stood up and slowly moved behind Kakashi. "It's a dog..." she whispered. Kakashi moved out of the way.

"What's wrong with dogs?!" Kiba and Demon asked.

"N-nothing..." Rhea mumbled and stared at the two.
------------------------------------

Kiba and Demon walked down a path and stopped at a house. "Well, this is my house," he said and opened the door. Once opened, Akamaru ran in with Kiba, leaving Demon there.

"ARK ARK! *Come on!*" Akamaru barked.

"Okay," Demon said and walked inside. She looked around. Three people and a ton of dogs and wolf-ish like ones where staring at her. "Uhh....."

A girl with fang marks looked at Kiba. "Is this Demon?" she asked.

"Yeah," Kiba said. "But...she can understand dogs?"

Demon blinked. "Yeah," she said, interupting there conversation. "I heard him."

"But isn't your adopted name Inuzuka?" Kiba's mom asked. "You shouldn't be able to hear dogs."

Demon stood there for a moment and blew hair out of her eyes. "Well," she said, thinking out loud. "I can hear them like they are human...and yes I am an adopted Inuzuka."

"But that doesn't explain anything!" Kiba said and sat down at the table with everyone else. "/How/ is she able to hear them!"

"I don't know!" Demon said defencivly. "You expect me to know?!"

"Well, let's just forget it for now," Kiba's mom said. "It's getting late outside." Demon walked over to a window and looked outside. Kiba's mom was right- it was getting dark.
----------------------------------------------

"So," Kakashi said to Rhea and pushed open the door to his house. "You're Rhea?"

Rhea nodded. "Yep," she said. "But now I'm Rhea Hatake." The two walked in and Rhea looked around. It seemed pretty normal; white-ish walls, a small table here and there, and other...normal things. (Not like Rhea expected anything xD)

"Hey, Kakashi-sensei!" A familiar voice called out. Rhea jumped in surprise when Naruto appeared in a puff of smoke.

"I thought you where tied up," Kakashi said. Rhea was tempted to tell Kakashi that Naruto had gotten out but decided not to; she didn't want anyon suspicious of her.

Naruto looked to the right with closed eyes (or you could say...squinting). "I got out!" he said and opened his eyes. "I was hungry and you guys just left me there!"

"I think they forgot about you," Rhea said. "If you where tied up and they know about it..."

Naruto rolled his eyes and looked a Rhea. "Hey, you're new! What's your name?"

'This idiot is so gulible!' Rhea thought. "Er...Rhea Hatake." That didn't really help much.

"You're related to HIM?!" Naruto asked and pointed to Kakashi. Kakashi and Rhea sighed and shook there heads.

"No," Rhea said. "I'm an adopted Hatake...."

Naruto kept spilling out questionslike, "Oohh...where'd you come from?!" and "Why do you have Hatake as a clan name?!"

"Can I hit him?" Rhea asked. Kakashi nodded and stepped to the side, readinghis book like always. Rhea ran forward and tackled Naruto. "STOP IT WITH THE QUESTIONS!!!"

Naruto let out a surprised scream and tried to push Rhea off. He made a hand sign and dissapeared in a puff of smoke and reapeared infront of her. "Oh come on! You're so weak compared to the next Hokage!"

Rhea sat down Indian style and grunted something. "And who say's your the next Hokage?" She asked. "For all we know it could be Kiba!"

"Like Kiba's going to become Hokage!" Naruto said and stepped backwards. "Sorry, Kakashi-Sensei, I've gotta go! It's ramen time!" With a puff of smoke, Naruto Uzumaki was once again on a ramen break.

...............................................................................................

"Hey....Demon wake up! I need you for something!"

Demon muttered unintelligent things and rolled over on the floor mat that the Inuzuka's gave her for the moment. It was the closest thing they had to a human bed- most other beds beds they had where for the dogs.

"Bark! Ark ark! *DEMON! Get up, now!*" Akamaru barked and jumped off of Kiba's head. He landed on the floor mat and put a paw on Demon's shoulder. Demon muttered something, again, but Akamaru just bit Demon a bit in the hand. Demon let out a hiss of pain and opened her eyes.

"Akamaru what was fooorrr?!" Demon wined and looked at her hand. There where a few bite marks but that was all that was there.

Akamaru sat down triumphantly and barked.

Kiba grinned in his oh-so famous way and said, "Come on, we want to show you something."

Demon sighed and stood up. "Alright alright," she said when Kiba ran out of the room. She followed Kiba down to the main room but before they entered Kiba stopped her. "What?" she asked tiredly.

"Well," Kiba said. "Everyone in this family has a dog, even I do." Demon nodded. "And you are now part of this family so..." He stepped to the side and let Demon walk into the room.

Running around everywhere where four small-ish dogs, about the same size as Akamaru. Two where a white color with black markings, one was a dark brown with white markings and one was pure black with brown markings.

"Oh my god!" Demon said, watching the scean going on infrot of her and Kiba. The four dogs barked and chased eachother, soon casing a tennis ball that Hana (I think that's her name) threw across the room. The slowest one- the black one- instantly caught Demon's attention. "The black one is so slow.."

"Yeah, he's always like that," Kiba sighed. "Just can't become faster then his sisters."

Demon silently cheered on the girls but felt a bit sorry for the black. "He's looks really cool," she said. "All black and brown! That's the best color out there!"

Hana laughed when the black dog jumped forward and landed on the other three. The three that where nearly crushed all barked in surprise and jumped up, pushing the black aside. "So," Hana said and looked at Kiba and Demon. "Got sleepy-head over there to wake up?"

"Yeah!" Kiba said and walked into the room. "FINALY!"

"How long where you trying?!" Demon asked.

"Oh about...half an hour, maybe an hour," Kiba said, not really caring at the moment. All the dogs followed orders from Hana and sat in a line side by side in this order; White, Grey, White, Black.

"One of them is going to be yours," Kiba's mom said and walked into the room. "Let's see witch one reacts."

Demon blinked, confusion suddenly hitting her, but went along with it anyways. Kiba's mom handed her a tennis ball and told her to throw it. The four dogs all jumped up and barked, wanting to get the ball. After a few instructions, Demon was told to throw it across the room.

Once that had happened, two of the four dogs chased after it. The gray and black. The two chased after the ball, each one wating it as bad as the other. Once they got nearer, the black one charged forward and grabbed the ball with his teeth, running back quickly.

The gray one- suddenly dazed at what had happened- shook her head and began to run back, easily catching up to the black one.

"Bark! *HA!*" The black barked to his sister and dropped the ball infront of Demon. The gray one's ears seemed to droop a bit but after a few moments she was back to normal.

"Well," Hana said and picked up the black one. "I guess this one is hers- he showed more wanting to be with her then the rest." Kiba's mom nodded and looked at Demon as Hana held out the black dog.

Demon grabbed the black dog and pet him on the head. "Can I name him?" she asked, already having a good name for him. The three Inuzuka's nodded and Demon instantly blurted out, "Kirko!"
Chapter 3 by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
T_T I FAIL! EPICLY FAIL at making Sasuke evil! I just can't do it! I have to make him nice! Force of habit, 'kay?
And I'm just going to skip the big mission up till the Zabuza/Haku's death because it's just going to be the exact same thing. Basing this off of memory. D:
Demon walked down the road, Kirko asleep on her head. She had gotta new clothes from Kiba; a clay colored jacket with black fuzzy stuff and black bagy pants with brown spots. She had also gotten kunai, shuriken, and a Konoha headband.

"Naruto you idiot! This is your fault!"

"Mine?! Blame my conscince!"

Demon looked down the road and jumped backwards. "Oh my god, Rhea! What the hell did you do?!" She asked. Rhea and Naruto where both running down the street, five ANBU chasing them. "You got the ANBU after you?!"

"No talking now!" Rhea shouted and dove behind Sasuke (who just happened to be walking that way), "Hide me, emo kid," she whispered.

Sakura: >=[
"DIE!" She screamed and hit Rhea in the head. Naruto suddenly dove behind her, hiding from the ANBU. Rhea flinched slightly and looked at Sasuke. "Eep, don't glare at me..."

"He can glare if he wants!" Sakura defended. Her and Sasuke became more alert when an ANBU walked up to her.

"Have you guys seen a girl with silver hair and a kid with blone, spikey hair?" he asked.

Sakura and Sasuke smiled evily and stepped to the side, revealing Rhea and Naruto.

"CRAP!" they screamed in unison and began running down the road.

Demon blinked and watched the two run down the road. "She manages to get in trouble not even three days into this world," she mumbled. Kirko barked in agreement and fell back to sleep.
------

The ANBU had managed to get Rhea and Naruto both tied up and into the Hokage's office. "Guys," he said. "Why did you steal a scroll?"

"We did no such thing," Rhea said and looked away. "Blame Naruto."

"WHAT?!" Naruto screamed and tried to break free of the ropes. "I will get you for this!"

"Quiet!" the Hokage snapped. "It doesn't matter who to blame, you BOTH where there, so therefore, you BOTH are in trouble!"

The two kids both went silent as the Hokage talked and didn't start again when he was done.

"But...what?! Are you going to punish us or somethin'?!" Rhea asked.

The Hokage thought for a moment and said, "I could always make you do community service," he said. "Or I could let you go..."

"Let us go!" Naruto shouted. "You can't keep us here!"

There was a knock on the door, causing Rhea to jump in surprise.

"Who is it?" Hokage asked.

Silence.

An ANBU walked over to the door and pushed it open. "There's no one there..." he said and closed the door. There was another knocking sound and when he opened it, two dogs came running in and jumped forward, pushing the ANBU down. "Hey! Get off!"

"Why should they?" Demon asked and walked into the room, Sasuke and Sakura behind her. "What did they do wrong?"

"Demon!" Hokage said. "What are you doing?! Sasuke, Sakura, how'd she talk you into this!"

Demon grinned and said, "I didn't do anything. It was all Sasuke's idea."

Sasuke: >=[
"It was NOT my idea!" he snapped and took the gray dog off of the ANBU. Demon took Kirko off the ANBU and let him stand up. "It was all HER idea!"

"Rhea, why are you with Naruto?! He's crazy, and wierd!" Sakura said. "And he'll get you in trouble!"

"Nah," Rhea said. "I've been in lots of trouble even BEFORE me and Naruto took the scrolls!"

Demon sighed and put Kirko on her head. "You guys ARE crazy," she said.

The Hokage held up a scroll and opened it. "Explain THIS," he said and pointed to a few spots on the scroll. Written in ink was a happy face, sad face, a frog, cup of ramen, the Konoha symbol, and a fox.

Naruto/Rhea: o.o'
"I swear!" Rhea said. "I didn't do ANYTHING! It was all his idea!"

"MINE?!" Naruto snapped and began to chew the ropes that bound his arms to his side. "That's it!" He tried to get through it but it didn't break.

"Guy's, calm down!" The Hokage said. "Demon, go find Kiba and his Squad, the rest of you go find Kakashi!"

Demon nodded and grabbed Jin (the gray dog) from Sasuke and went to find Kiba. The ANBU walked over and untied the ropes that where tied around Naruto and Rhea's torso and watched them run out of the room. Sasuke and Sakura sighed and walked out of the room, following the two over energetic genin.
----------------------
"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto called and ran down the roads. "Do you know where he is?"

"No," Rhea reaplied and jumped up onto a rooftop. "KAKASHI-SENSEI!"

Naruto stopped and frowned, not sure of what to do. "I have no clue where he is," he whinned. There was a puff of smoke and Kakashi appeared infront of him with his book.

"Hello guys," He said and waved with his free hand. "You called?"

"Yes, the Hokage wanted us to come see you because we where totaly messing with his quiet time," Rhea replied. "I think."

Kakashi looked from Rhea to Naruto. "What did you do this time?" he asked.

Naruto and Rhea raised there hands in defence. "We-" Rhea began but was cut off.

"They drew on Hokage-Sama's summoning scroll," Sasuke said and jumped up onto the roof. Rhea silenly curssed at Sasuke's timing and stepped back.

"You know we did no such thing, Sasuke," Shinzu said and grinned nervously.

"She's lying!" Sakura shouted and jumped up. "She drew smily faces all over it!"

Kakashi looked at the four and asked, "Is this true, Rhea?"

'Where's Demon when I need her?!' Rhea thought to herself. "Uh...maybe?" she said. Kakashi shook his head, dissapointed, and looked at everyone.

"Well, come on," he said. "I've got a few missions for you."

"YEAH!" Naruto cheered and punched the air happily.
----

Naruto, Sakura, and Rhea all fell to the ground, tired and exausted.

"No more..." Rhea whinned and fell to her back. "Please, I can't take it."

"You wimps," Sasuke snapped and threw a bunch of grass towards them. "We need to finish getting the weeds out of the ground!"

"You're kidding, right?" Sakura asked. "We've been at it for hours and haven't gotten anywhere!"

Naruto wimpered and said, "Maybe there's like, magic stuff in it!"

All: =|
"No," Rhea said and shook her head.

"If there was, someone would have told us!" Sasuke said. "Up, now!"

"Yeah, guys," Kakashi said from a tree farther up. "If you don't get finished by tonight this mission is a failure."

"WHAT?!" Naruto and Rhea shouted. They jumped up and ran over to the lady's yard they where working at. Sasuke showed a small smile and pulled Sakura to her feet.

"Let's go," he said to her and walked over to the yard. They all began pulling the weeds. Rhea, Sasuke and Sakura had pretty big piles of weeds. Naruto on the other hand...had an extremely small pile. When they were done, Kakashi handed them garbage bags and they all stuffed the weeds in.
------------------

"Thank the Lord," Rhea muttered and rubbed her red hands. "Those were really sharp weeds..." Naruto nodded and poured water all over his bright red hands.

"I want a real mission!" Naruto shouted and threw the bottle he used onto the ground. "This crap is soo easy!"

The Hokage took the fee from the person they pulled weeds for and looked at the assignments. "You can watch over a kid, go after a cat, help a few residents move their stuff to their new shop.."

"Enough with the crappy missions!" Naruto shouted. "Give us something harder!"

"Stop it Naruto!" Iruka said. "Ninja must work their way up to harder missions by doing easier missions!"

"Bu-" Naruto protested but Kakashi punched him on the head.

Sasuke/Sakura/Rhea: -_-'''

Naruto sat on the ground, holding his head and whining softly. He turned around to the others and said, "So, what ramen do you like?" just as the Hokage began to explain the things about the missions.

"Hey!" the Hokage snapped. "Listen!"

"You don't always have to give lectures!" Naruto said but got another punch from Rhea.

"Shut up if you want a good mission Naruto!" Rhea hissed. Naruto shut up.

"Okay, I'll give you a C-Ranked mission," Hokage said.

"Yeah! Who is it?!" Naruto asked. "A princess, a very important person?!"

The Hokage sighed and rubbed his forhead. "I'll introduce him if you guys be quiet," he said.
Everyone was quiet. "Come on, Tazuna."

"These ninja brats?" Tazuna asked and walked in. "Are you serious?! The two shortest ones can't be ninja! No way!"

"Who are the shortest ones?!" Naruto asked and looked around. Lines appeared above their head showing each of the kids' highth. Rhea was shorter then Naruto, Naruto was shorter then Sakura, and Sakura was shorter then Sasuke.
Rhea and Naruto: -___-'
"But..." Rhea said quietly. "I can be a ninja! I just need training!"
------------------

"So we're just going to be training?" Demon asked and set Kirko onto her lap.

"Yes," Kurenai said. "You and Kiba will train together and I'll be with Hinata and Shino."

"Okay!" Demon and Kiba said in unison. They jumped up off the large log and ran into the forest.
--

"Let's battle!" Kiba said and set Akamaru on the ground.

"Alright!" Demon said and set Kirko on the ground. "Let's go!"

"Human Best Clone!" Kiba said and made a hand sign. Smoke surrounded Akamaru and in a second he looked like Kiba. They ran forward and began to spin at high speeds. Demon and Kirko jumped backwards and Demon made a hand sign. She cloned her and Kirko and then did Human Beast Clone.

"Let's go!" Demon said and jumped into the air with Kirko. The other two clones followed and they all coppied Kiba. When the four real people hit, they each flew backwards and crashed into a tree. The dogs changed back into dogs and Demon's clones dissapeared.

Kurenai, Hinata, and Shino were watching the battle the whole time. "I think Demon should go against someone that's not her kind," Shino said quietly. "Like you or Hinata..."

"Why not you?" Kurenai asked. Shino was quiet then nodded. Demon sat up and rubbed the back of her head. She looked at Kirko who barked and picked him up. "Demon, you're going to go against Shino now."

Kiba and Akamaru walked over to Kurenai and watched as Shino and Demon began their fight.

"Human Beast Clone!" Demon said and Kirko turned into a replica of her.

"Parasetic Insect Jutsu!" Shino said and lifted his hands into the air. Bugs appeared everywhere and blocked Demon's view. The two dropped to the ground and sniffed the air. They could barely catch his scent, but they managed to and sped through the bugs.

"There he is!" Demon growled and lept forward. She hit Shino in the chest but it just exploded into even more bugs. "Whaaattt?!" A huge bug came out of no where and knocked Demon to the side. "Hey..." She let out a groan when she hit a tree and watched as the bugs gradually began to dissapear.

"You need more practice," Shino said, shaking his head. Demon scowled and stood up, swaying to the side a bit. Kirko pulled himself up and shook his head.
----------------------------------------------------

Rhea was holding a sorta knocked out Sakura up (so she was standing on her feet) and watched Kakashi begin Lighting Blase. In the past few days, they had been training to fight Zabuza and Haku, and at the moment, Kakashi had Zabuza immobilized with huge dogs. 'I always cried at this part...' Rhea thought, holding back tears. She looked away at the big glass/ice tower a little ways away and watched as it cracked and smashed.

"Sasuke!" Sakura gasped and ran over. Naruto had dissapeared and Sasuke was almost unconcious on the ground. Rhea watched as Sakura ran over to Sasuke. Tazuna was standing next to her and Naruto was even farther down, fighting Haku.

'Kakashi told me...to...lock away...emotion..." Rhea blinked when her vision began to go blury and looked into the sky. Dark, but still light, clouds began to cover the sky and soon the sound of chirping birds began to die down. "He..."

Rhea looked over at the battle area and gave them a bored look. Kakashi hat hit /Haku/ and not /Zabuza/. "I must've skipped that part in the manga..." she muttered and rubbed her eyes. Kakashi stepped back, after removing his arm from the inside of Haku, and layed him down. After a few moments, though, Zabuza and Kakashi began to fight again when Naruto and Zabu's boss cut in.

"Stop!" Naruto snapped when Gatou kicked Haku in the head. "He's dead! You can't do this!" He looked at Zabuza. "Wasn't he your friend!? Say something!"

"Shut up, he's already dead," Zabuza said.

Now Naruto was pissed. "Don't you feel anything at all?! Weren't you two always together?!"

Zabuza frowned and looked at Naruto. "As I was used by Gatou, I used Haku. That's all it was. I've already said it- In the world of Shinobi there are those who use and those who are used. We Shinobi are simply tools... What I wanted was his blood, not him... I have no regrets."

"No!" Rhea gasped and shook her head. "Like Naruto said! He was your friend and you just let him be killed like that! You little-!" Kakashi stepped behind her and grabbed her by the collar (( Rhea had clothes like Sasuke but with a more...fluffy collar and longer, black shorts)).

"Do you really mean that..?" Naruto asked Zabuza. He ran forward- Kakashi trying to stop him, "Stop Naruto! The battle is over!"- and said, "Shut up! He's still my enemy!!"

Gatou blinked in confusion and said, "Who is this annoying pest?"

Naruto ignored the guy and pointed to Haku. "He... He really loved you!"

"He loved you that much...!!" Rhea said, still rubbing her eyes.

"Do you really feel nothing?!! Do you really, really not feel anything?!" Naruto squinted, now holding back tears and continued, "If I become strong as strong as you... Will I really become like you?!"

Rhea looked at the ground. "He gave his life for you!"

"To die as a tool...that's just screwed up on the highest level!!! It's sad, too!"

"Stop," Zabuza muttered. Naruto and Rhea looked at Zabuza, shocked, and listened. "It pained him to have to fight you... Haku not only fought for me... He fought for you guys too. He was too kind... Yeah kid, you may be right... I'm glad I got to face you guys in the end."

Naruto stared at him.

"A Shinobi is still human...we many not be able to become emotionless tools. Kid, let me borrow your kunai!"

Naruto stepped back for a moment but in the end handed his kunai over. Zaubza grabbed it in his mouth and ran towards the large group of people at the end of the bridge.

"Kill them!" Gatou yelled.

"Sure thing!" the group shouted and began to run forward. Zabuza cut through the crowd, killing off a bunch of them (Rhea managed to help with her large amount of kunai) untill he got to Gatou. He managed to shove the kunai into Gatou's chest and mumbled things only he and the other guy could hear. Zaubza muttered one more thing before trowing Gatou into the river only a few feet away.

Rhea and Naruto began to turn but Kakashi said, "Don't look away...! The end of a man who lived a difficult life..." Rhea muttered something and both of them looked back up.
-
"Sa...Sakura...you're heavy..." Sasuke managed to say. Sakura looked up.

"SASUKE!!!" She shouted and hugged him.

"Hey....that hurts..." Sasuke mumbled. Sakura laughed quietly and set Sasuke back on the ground. "What about...Naruto....and that masked kid?"

Sakura looked down and said, "Naruto's fine...but the other is dead..."

"Naruto killed him...?!"

Sakura shook her head. "No, I'm not sure but the other kid protected Zabuza..."

"I see..."

"Naruto!! Rhea!!" Sakura shouted. "Sasuke's alright!"

Naruto lifted his head up and looked around. Sasuke was standing up and suddenly both kids (Naruto/Rhea) shouted, "SASUKE!"

"It's great to see Sasuke alright...." Kakashi said. The ones left in the croud began to shout things and ran forward. "Damn, this is bad!"

"Don't come any closer... This is our island and we'll fight with everything we've got!!"

Literally everyone stopped and looked at the other end of the bridge. Almost all the citizens were there.

"Inari!!!!" Naruto yelled happily.

"A hero shows up at the last second, right?" Inari asked with a smile.

Naruto smiled back then looked at the other group. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he said.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Kakashi coppied. Many, many, many Naruto and Kakashi clones surrounded the enemy.

"Let's get outta here!" the enemies shouted and began to run. Naruto smiled.

"It's...all...over for me..." Zabuza whispered. He had knives and spears in his back and was on the ground.

"Yes..." Kakashi agreed.

"I have...want...to see his face..." Zabuza muttered.

"I can do that at least..." Kakashi whispered and picked up Zabuza. As he began to walk over to the fallen Haku, it began to snow.

Naruto looked up and blinked. "Snow..." he muttered.

"Snow?!" a few citizens asked. "At this time of year?!"

Kakashi ignored them and placed the other fallen ninja next to Haku. "Thanks..." Zabuza said and looked at Haku. Naruto and Rhea were standing on opposite sides of Kakashi while Sasuke and Sakura were a little ways away.

"He was born in a snowy village..." Naruto sniffed.

"A boy as pure as snow..." Kakashi said. "They will be able to go...together..."

2 Weeks Later

Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, Rhea, and Sakura were now all at Zabuza and Haku's graves. Haku's broken mask was on the cross above his and Zabuza's sword was right behind his.

"Is it true, Kakashi?" Naruto asked. "Ninja shouldn't become strong...they should just be tools for their country?"

"Yes," Kakashi said. "Same goes for the Leaf Village..."

"Well," Naruto said, "I don't like it! I'm going to be like Zabuza and become my own ninja!!!"

Rhea: -_-''
"We've...heard that, Naruto..." she said. "Many...many times."
---

"Thanks for everything," Kakashi said and looked at the gate at the end of the bridge.

"No, thanks to you we've completed the bridge," Tazuna said. "But this is sad..."

Naruto and Inari looked at eachother, almost crying. "I'll be sure to come and visit!"

"Y-you better!" Inari said.

"You know it's okay to cry..." Naruto said.

"I'm not going to cry but you can cry too!" Inari said back.

Naruto turned around. "Psh, fine...later." In all honesty, both kids were crying their eyes out.

"They're like twins," Sakura whispered to Rhea.
"Yeah, tell me about it," Rhea said and rolled her eyes.

"Let's name it..." Tazuna began. "The Great Naruto Bridge..."
Chapter 4 by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
^)_(^ Itachi!

-_-' All stuff that is reconizable belong to Kishimoto. Rhea, and the new boy belong to me; Demon and Kirko are my friends characters.

D: Sorry, none of the other chars. are comming in untill the next chapter. It's hard to type them when I have no idea what they did durring the time untill the Chunnin Exams.
"Wake up..." Rhea yawned tiredly and poked Naruto in the head with a stick. "Kakashi-sensei wants to see us..." She let out another yawn and waited for Naruto to respond. Earlier that day, about four o'clock, Kakashi had told her to go wake up Naruto. He'd get Sasuke and Sakura later. "Wake up, dammit!" Rhea suddenly yelled and threw the stick down.

Naruto rolled over, still asleep, and didn't even realize that Rhea was there. "But...come on Sakura-chan..." he said in his sleep. "Why go with....Sas-emo...?"

Rhea: -___-'''
"NARUUOTTOOO!!!" she shouted extremely loudly. "WAKE UP!!!!!"

Still nothing. Rhea fell to her back and stared at the ceiling. 'Why won't he wake up...?' she thought and waited for Naruto to wake up. It about about an hour and a half later that Naruto accually decided to wake up. He sat up and streatched and let out a huge yawn.

"Naruto!" Rhea shouted and jumped to her feet. "So you finally decide to wake up! Kakashi wan..." She yawned and fell backwards, now fully asleep. Naruto shrugged and walked out of the room. He made toast, had milk, ramen, things like that.
---

Sakura sighed and leaned agains the railing of the bridge. Sasuke was a few feet away and had his eyes closed. They'd been sitting there for about an hour, wondering where the hell Kakashi, Rhea and Naruto were.

"Where the hell are they?" Sakura asked after a while. "They are so freakin' late!" Sasuke opened his eyes when he heard the sound of foot steps. Naruto came running up to them, panting.

"So, where's Kakashi-sensei?" he asked and took a deep breath.

"Hello guys," Kakashi said after he appeared in a puff of smoke. Naruto and Sakura turned around and began yelling. "Sorry, I was lost on the road of life."

"Y-yeah right!" Rhea shouted and ran down the road.

"Yeah!" Sakura said. "You're always late!!"

Kakashi sighed and jumped off the arch over the bridge. "Anyway, let's try and do a few missions today," he said.

"Oohh! What's it gonna be?!" Naruto asked. "I don't want any of the easy crap! I wanna do hard stuff so then everyone can know my name!"

Sakura/Sasuke/Rhea: -_-''

"Please Kakashi-sensei?!" Naruto asked. "I want a really, really, really hard mission! One that would make me like, really well known!"

"Well, if you put it /that/ way..." Kakashi mused.

Oh, no. What's he got planned?
---------------

Sasuke and Sakura sighed and poked trash that was in the river. Kakashi was over in the shade, reading a book, and Rhea and Naruto were yelling at eachother.

"You're the one who wanted to be known!" Rhea snapped. "Always asking for more then you should get!"

"Hey!" Naruto shouted. "At least /I'm/ eager for a mission! Half the time you're half dead somewhere and don't even know what's going on!"

;-;
"Okay, you went to far that time," Rhea said with fake, anime tears.

"Sorry," Naruto said with a sigh. "Should've said something else."

...
"What. The. Hell?" Sasuke asked. "I swear, if you didn't look at appearences they'd be twins!"

"Yes, they would," Sakura said. She then let out an angry sigh when Naruto fell into the river. He floated down and nearly fell down the waterfall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino where all on the ground, panting. Kurenai had been giving them hard training hours and missions and had been working them to death.

"Can we please take a break?" Demon asked. Kirko barked in agreement and waited for an answer from Kurenai.

Kurenai was staring at the sky, watching a large brown hawk (or whatever the bird is) fly across the sky. 'Already..?' she thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asuma sighed and watched as the big brown bird flew across the sky. 'Finally...' he thought and looked at Ino, Chouji, and Shikamaru. Shika looked half asleep, Ino was staring at something, and Chouji was littraly inhaling a bag of potato chips. Hiding in the shadows was a black haired boy but that was all anyone could see of him.

"I've got to go..." Asuma said and stood up. The three nodded and watched as Asuma walked down the road towards the Hokage's place.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay guys, let's call it a day," Kakashi said and looked at the drenched Naruto, tired Rhea, and bored Sasuke and Sakura.

"Fine!" Naruto said and stared at Sasuke. Sasuke turned and began to walk away when Kakashi dissapeared in a puff of smoke. "Uh! Not againnn!"

Naruto sighed and turned the other way. A large, square, rock painted box slowly scooted up behind him. There were two holes on the front of it that Konohamaru could look out of. "A rock is not square!"

There was an explosion and Konohamaru, Meogi, and Udon where on their hands and knees, coughing. "I think you added to much gunpowder," Konohamaru coughed.

"You guys?!" Sakura growled.

"Who's the girl with the big forehead?" Konohamaru asked.

"It's Sakura-chan," Rhea replied.

Sakura turned around- with anime fire in her eyes- and hit Konohamaru in the head.

"I do not have a big forhead!!" she shouted. Meogi stepped back and looked at Konohamaru (who was on the ground now) and said,

"Leave him alone!"

Naruto laughed and said, "She does have a big forehead..." That got Sakura mad

"Naruto!!!" she shouted and hit him against the head. At the time, Konohamaru had gotten up and began to run.

"No guys...stop!" Rhea said but no one listened. Konohamaru ran right smack into Kankuro and fell on his butt.

"H-hey!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Watch where you're going," Kankuro said.

"S-sorry," Sakura said and walked up. "It was really my fault..."

Konohamaru began to get up, but Kankuro grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him up so he was level with his eyes. "Next time, watch it," he said.

"Let him go!" Naruto shouted. Kankuro dropped the small ninja and watched as Rhea ran over and pulled him up to his feet.

"Well, bye," Temari said quickly and turned around.

"Not so fast!" Naruto shouted as Kankuro pulled off the thing on his back. Kankuro ignored him but a few moments later he got a rock to the head. Everyone looked up at where the rock came from and saw Sasuke. "Hey! It's Sasuke!!"

'Oh no, it's Sasuke...' Rhea groaned inside her head.

"Hey!" Kankuro snapped when he saw Sasuke. "What was that for you little-!"

"Kankuro!" Temari growled. Rhea began to move around franticly, trying to stop Naruto and Kankuro from arguing.

"Kankuro...!" a deep, scratchy voice said. High up in a tree, close to Sasuke's branch, a small sand storm appeared and when it was gone, Gaara appeared. "It's dissrespectful to fight in other people's villages." He turned to Sasuke and said, "Forgive my brother. He's just hard to controll."

Sasuke frowned and jumped down from the branch, Gaara following close behind.

"Hey..." Sakura began. "The marks on year headband...You're from the Sand village!"

"Yeah? So what?" Kankuro asked.

"We may be at truce with you guys, but you can't just come in here without permission!"

"Oh geez," Temari sighed and rolled her eyes. She pulled out a little slip of paper and held it up. "You are so clueless. Of course we have permission! This is the place where the Chunnin Exams are held! Come on, let's go..."

"Chunnin exams...?" Rhea asked herself.

The three siblings turned to leave but Sasuke stopped them. "Tell me your name," he said.

"Who, me?" Temari asked hopefully.

"No, the red head," Sasuke almost snapped.

Gaara was silent for a while. "Gaara..." he said and turned around. "What's yours?"

"Sasuke," Sasuke replied as they began to walk away again.
---

The Hokage sat at a desk as the Jonin around him began to whisper things. "As you all know," he began, silencing everyone, "The Chunnin exams are finnaly here. Before I begin...I know that there are some rookies out there, but if you think they are ready, they can join."

He looked at Kakashi, who nodded. "I request that Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, and Hatake Rhea be put in the Chunnin Exams."

Kurenai stepped up next. "I request that Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino, and Inuzuka Demon be put in the Chunnin Exams."

At this point, Iruka was about to explode.

"My turn," Asuma said and took a step forward. "I request that Nara Shikamaru, Yamanaka Ino, Akamichi Chouji, and Uchiha Ryuu be put in the Chunnin Exams."

"WHAT?!" Iruka shouted out. "How could you put all the rookies in there?! They were my students not even half a year ago! Naruto wouldn't be able to make it; Rhea, Demon, and Ryuu especialy wouldn't be able to do it either!"

"Iruka!" Hokage said. "If their leaders think they are ready, they are ready."

Kakashi nodded. "I think that Naruto has learned enough, and Rhea is almost exactly like Naruto personality wise," he said. "It makes sense to put them in."

"And Demon and Kirko have been doing great in training," Kurenai said. "She seems to get along with them well and has great power."

Asuma didn't say anything about the new Uchiha. Only the Jonin and Hokage new about him, but that would all be over soon.
--------

Rhea had given up all hope. Kakashi, the next day, had told them to meet a few days later for a squad meeting. Instead of trying to wake Naruto up, she decided to just drag him there. With newfound strength, she managed to get Naruto all the way back to the bridge. "Hey," she grunted when she got to the group. She had taken so long in getting Naruto that Kakashi had gotten there before her again. "Sorry I'm so late. Naruto-kun is being a stupid head again."

Sasuke sighed. "Trust me," he said. "I know how you feel."

"Well then," Kakashi said as Naruto began to move. "I have entered you all in the Chuunin exams." He held out a few pieces of paper. "If you want to join just sign the paper and take it to room 202 on the 3rd floor on the right date." He waved his hand, continued reading his book, and dissappeared.

"YEAAHHH!!!!!" Naruto and Rhea shouted when he was gone. They looked at the paper in their hands and read it quickly.
"We have to go tomorow!" Rhea said. "WO!"

"Oh joy," Sasuke sighed and read the paper. "Tomorrow at noon..."

"I wonder what all of this is about!" Sakura muttered. "First the Sand ninja, now this? Dang..."

"Let's get some last minute training in!!!!" Rhea said.
Chapter 5 by Hailo95100
Rhea was slowly walking along the river that ran through Konoha, kicking a few pebbles in every few moments. Just a few hours ago they were nominated for the Chuunin exams, and so far everyone was out training or with their friends talking about it. "It's never any good to have little friends," she muttered to herself, thinking about Demon. They hadn't seen eachother in what seemed like years. Althought it had been only a few weeks, that's how long it felt like to her. "I hardly know anyone except for Naruto and he's no where to be found..." She let out a sigh and crouched next to the river, looking into the clear waters. Small schools of swam by, eagrly trying to go against the current. A shiver went down her back; Rhea jumped up and turned around, a kunai at the ready. A rain ninja (I think that's what the marks are. ^^") was standing infront of her, his black cloak and straw hat covering almost every feature. "Who are you?" she asked. Although she was very knolwegable in the real world, when she had gotten to the Naruto world, she began to forget almost everything.

The ninja ignored her and took out a kunai, speeding forward not even a second later. Rhea stepped back and used her kunai to block. "Oi vey!" she grunted and jumped to the side, watching for another attack. She was hit in the back, but there was a puff of smoke and then, in her place, there was a log. Rhea fell out of the air and landed on the ninja as he was about to preform a hand sign. "Get outta here...!" she muttered to herself and began to throw a kunai at the guy's back. After a puff of smoke, though, he was gone.

Rhea fell onto the ground with an 'oof' and rolled onto her back. "What the hell was that about...?" she asked herself and rubbed her forhead. She walked over to a tree and sat down, leaning against it and watched as some dead leaves fell from the tree. "It's supposed to be summer," she muttered, remembering the cold days back in Arizona. It had been winter when she left, and now it was bright and sunny. "Does it ever snow here...?"
---

Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Rhea stared at the Academy.

"Been a while since I've been here..." Naruto muttered sadly. "But oh well! Let's gooo!" He grabbed Sakura and Rhea inside while Sasuke followed, thinking about Gaara. Rhea sighed and remembered a little bit about what was going to happen. There'd be Rock Lee, and two people gaurding a door, and many fights.

"Alright," Sasuke said when he saw Tenten get hit in the cheek. "Release the Genjutsu. Sakura, Rhea, you should've seen it." The two gaurds flinched slightly. "You two should've seen it comming from a mile away!"

"You're right!" Sakura said with a smile. "It's only the second floor!"

"Oh, so you noticed an illusion," the one on the right said. The room number changed from 202 to 303. Rhea stepped behind Naruto when the gaurd ninja and Sasuke were about to kick eachother. But Lee stepped between the two and stopped them. Neji yelled at Lee for doing that and suddenly Naruto and Lee had a hand against the wall and were pounting.

"Always about Sasuke..." Naruto said quietly.
"Sakura..." Lee cried.

Rhea looked at Sakura. "They okay?" she asked and raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah," Sakura sighed. "Anywho, let's go!" She grabbed Naruto's collar and dragged him down the hall as Sasuke and Rhea trailed on behind her.
They got a bit farther down the hall before Lee suddenly came up. Rhea sighed when Lee began to talk then blew hearts at Sakura.

"DODGE THEM SAKURA-CHAN!!!" Rhea shouted out. Sakura dodged them easily with a >( face and looked at Lee.
---

A little while later, they all had talked to Kakashi and heard what he had to say. He was glad that Sakura had come, and led them pass through the door. Now Squad 7 was standing inside the room, looking at like, 100 different shinobi who were staring at them.

"Sasuke!" a familiar voice cheered. Sakura and Rhea were staring at Ino, both looking really mad; Sakura was like >( and Rhea had fire in her eyes.

"Back off, porker!" Sakura snapped. "He's mine!!!" Rhea stepped forward and punched Ino hard in the face, but the blonde clung to Sasuke hard, using him as balance.

"Oi!" Ino snapped and rubbed her cheek. "Who the hell are you?!" Rhea turned around, taking many deep breaths, and folded her arms across her chest. "And what is wrong with you?!"

"Oh this is lame," Shikamaru sighed and walked over with Chouji.

"Hey look!" Naruto said. "The three stooges are here!"

Shikamaru was about to snap something back but sighed. "Forget it, you're a waste of time. You and that one girl over there."
Everyone stared at eachother, except for Rhea who was almost crying in a corner, and almost jumped when Kiba and his group came over.

"What's wrong with Rhea?" Demon asked and looked at the short girl in the corner.

"Beats me," Kiba mumbled. "But it looks like everyone's together again!"

"You guys...?!" Shikamaru let out a groan. "Looks like almost all of us is here for the stupid exam!"

"Almost...?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah!" Chouji said. "There's some wierd Uchiha guy who suddenly joined our team."

Sasuke stared at him. "Uchiha?!" he snapped. "What other Uchiha are there?! There's none left! Where is he?!"

Chouji shrugged. "He came here with us, but he went off on his own. Man, I hope he doesn't get beat on too much..."

"Looks like we're all here now," a deep-ish voice said with a slight laugh. "What's upppp Rhea and Demon?!" Rhea looked up from her little corner and suddenly looked happy.

"RYUUUU!!!!" she screamed happily, almost knocking out a few of the sound ninja. She jumped up from her spot and tackled the new-commer. "Ahhh! I'm so glad you're heeerreee!" Kirko barked quietly and Demon whispered something back.

"Is this the Uchiha?!" Sasuke asked.

"If he is he's as cute as you!" Ino said happily.

Ryuu: ._.''
"Uhhh...." He ran a hand through his somewhat spikey black and orange hair. "About that... I came from the same place as Rhea and Demon, 'kay? I don't know how but when I came here, Hokage-sama gave me the name Uchiha... I don't know why, but I bet it's because of the hair." He slid out of the way when Sasuke tried to hit him.

It was silent for a while as Ryuu and Sasuke stared at eachother. Both kids had the same coal black eyes and black hair. "Hey," a silver haired kid said and walked over. "Keep it down. This isn't a class field trip or something, so cool off."

"Hey who are you?" Ino snapped.

"Kabuto," he said with a laugh. "And just look around; people aren't too glad to see you." The twelve rookies looked around and saw Waterfall, Sand, Leaf, Grass, Cloud, and Rain ninja everywhere, staring at them. "But don't worry. Maybe I can help you."

"How?" Shino asked.

Kabuto smiled. "With my ninja info cards," he said and pulled out a deck of cards. "They have info of many people and things from the past seven years here." He showed them a map, told them about it, then made it dissapear.

"Do they have info on other candidates?" Sasuke asked and stepped forward. While everyone was talking, Ryuu silently slipped away in the crouds of people and dissapeared.

"Alright," Sasuke said when he finished. "One more; that Ryuu kid."

Kabuto sighed. "To easssy," he said and made a card appear. It showed Chouji, Shikamaru, Ino, and Asuma as Ryuu's squad and showed his ninja abilities. "He's really great at Genjutsu and Ninjutsu but Taijutsu is just like, dead. He's been here for about half a year."

"HALF?!" Demon asked. "We've only been here for a few months! How did Ryuu get here before us?!"

Kabuto shrugged and put all his cards back in his deck. "Look around," he said. Everyone looked around. "This group of genin is a lot stronger then any I've seen in the seven years I've been here."

"They look strong..." Rhea said with a squeak. They began to talk to eachother but suddenly Sound ninja appeared. One threw kunai at Kabuto, but he slid backwards but another one came up and sent out a quiet sound wave. It shattered Kabuto's glasses.

"Be quiet and listen up!"

Everyone turned to look at the front of the classroom and saw a puff of smoke. When it cleared, Ibiki and his group of hawk-eyed Jonin were there, staring at everyone with amused smiles. "Ready to begin? I am Ibiki, and from this moment on, your worst enemy..." He looked to the back of the room. "Sound Ninja! Who told you you could fight?!"

"Sorry, first time," they replied.

Rhea hid behind Sasuke this time, but Demon stayed out with Kirko and Kiba.
----

Rhea sighed and rested her head against her hand. She read the questions over, and over, and over again and still didn't understand them. 'Wish I had Sharingan,' she sighed, 'or something good. I have like, no special things. Even Demon's got her Inuzuka abilities!' With another sigh, she picked up her pencile and began to just write random things.

Demon looked over at Rhea and grinned. Ryuu wasn't too far behind her, so she had Kirko take a note to each of them.

'Huh?' Ryuu thought and took the note from Kirko. It had the answers, or what Demon thought was the answeres. He looked around nervously and activated his Sharingan. He soon realized that a few other people had the same answers, including Rhea.

People began to leave. Many, many of them. Waterfall Shinobi, Sand Shinobi, Rain, Leaf, and Sound ninja all began to dissapeared one by one.

"Okay, pencils down!" Ibiki snapped.

Rhea flinched in surprise and her pencil amost ripped a hole in her paper. 'Nothing special,' she thought angrily to herself. 'Even my parents said I had nothing special. I guess they were right.'

Ryuu took a deep breath and put his pencil down. Demon threw her pencil to Kirko and he began using it as a chew toy.

"Alright, now it's time for the final question." Ibiki stopped when Kankuro came back in. He shook his head and looked at everyone again. "For the tenth question, you will have to decide on whether you take it...or not."

Everyone: O__o

"If you choose to take it and answer incorrectly, you will never be able to take the Chuunin Exams again!" Ibiki said.

"WHAT?!" everyone gasped. "WHAT'S THE POINT OF TAKING THIS THEN!?"

"Eh, if you guys aren't confident enough, you can always come and take it again next year."

Tons of people left. As Ibiki went on explaining things, Rhea began to fall asleep, Ryuu was already asleep, and Demon was...some-what paying attention.

"To the 81 of you still here... You pass!"

Rhea fell out of her seat in surprise.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Demon exclaimed.

Everyone was in an uproar. Then, Ibiki began to say more things when a huge purple sheet came out of no where.

"No time to be celebrating!!" Anko said. "I'm your next examaner!"

"Bad timing." Ibiki let out a sigh.

Rhea began to laugh.

"EARLY!!" Demon shouted.

"Yeah! YOU'RE EARLY!!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Well, I-I guess we should go!" Anko said with a ^^'' look.
Chapter 6 by Hailo95100
Author's Notes:
Sorry for how short this is. I can't get on One Manga or Youtube or any site with videos.
Ryuu grinned and looked up at the 20 ft. tall gates. "This is gonna be great," he said happily. "I can beat the crap out of everyone in there!"

Shikamaru sighed. "Ryuu," he said quietly. "Just sign the paper already."

He shook his head. Ryuu grabbed the papers Anko was holding out and wrote his name at the bottom. Why he had to sign, he didn't know. Not paying attention is fun.

"So...uh...."

"EVERYONE! GET TO A GATE IN FIVE MINUTES! NOW!" Anko screamed.

Terrified, everyone dashed off to find a starting point around the HUGE- I have to say HUGE- forest area.

Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, and Ryuu managed to get to the gate at the complete other side. Well, they ninja-poofed, but Ryuu thinks that he'd sound better if he said that he ran.

Soon, they were off.
------------

"This is annoying!!" Ino growled. "There's so many bugs- and the flowers in here are SO not pretty!"

Ryuu twitched. Shikamaru just walked on as if nothing was happening. The few birds and random animals in there were hopping around, hiding from everyone- and thing- in sight.

"We've been walking for hours," Chouji complained. "Can't we stop and eat anything?"

"Did anyone think to bring anything?" Shikamaru asked smartly.

Silence.

"Uh..."

Ryuu smacked his forehead and yawned. "We can always fry some squirrel- or racoon," he said. "But I do know that nearby, there's a river, and where there's a river, there's some fish."

Everyone gagged at the idea of eating a racoon, but went back to normal at the suggestion of fish.

So, they set off for the river. So far, they hadn't heard any fighting and it was quiet hard to tell if anyone had gotten a scroll or not.

As they neared the river, though, a pale-white girl slid past a tree, catching Ryuu's attention. He ignroed it as somehow-way-shape-or-form Shikamaru got a fish out of the water.

"Oh, I totally have this!" Ryuu exclaimed. He made a hand sign and lightly touched the ground next to the fish. It exploded on fire, but when the flames died, a fully cooked fish was there.

"FOOD!" Chouji exclaimed.

Ryuu laughed lightheartedly and sat back against a tree, looking happily at the sky that he could just barely see. But the happy feelings died down when he heard a slithering noise. It must be Orochimaru...again. He'd been running from him since the week he made it to the Naruto world- what Orochimaru wanted with him, though, he didn't know.

'It's the fact that I have the Sharingan,' Ryuu told himself. 'He'd rather have both Uchiha still alive for even more power.... I guess....'

Glancing at Shikamaru, Ryuu guessed that he knew something was there. But the hissing faded away and all anyone could hear of anything was Naruto's screaming.

"We need to get moving," Shikamaru and Ryuu said in unison.

"Something bad's going to happen if we don't get that scroll," Ryuu breathed. "Let's hurry."

Chouji nodded and threw the bones of the fish (and other things he wouldn't eat) into the water. He stood up, pulling Ino with him, and followed Shikamaru down the path.

Ryuu kept looking over his shoulder, getting more and more paranoid by the second. Sharingan drained his chakra- it was different from the others. It was red, yes, but it had black rings- quite a few. They were smaller towards the pupil, getting larger and larger with every new ring. That was his upgrade instead of Mangakyou and stuff like that.

As the night went on, Ryuu couldn’t help but look at the scroll his team had been given. He wanted to open it, but he knew that if you did, you’d die. It’s just common sense.
-----

Demon slouched over and sighed. Kirko whimpered quietly as they trudged on, heading towards the tower. Kiba had oh-so-brilliantly said that they should place traps there… Suddenly there was screaming. Demon jumped back behind Kiba and Kirko buried into her hood. Kiba rolled his eyes and grinned.

“It’s just a bunch of leeches!” he exclaimed as he, Shino, and Hinata looked into the trees. Many ninja dressed in black were in a net, leeches everywhere.

A shiver ran up Demon’s back as she slowly inched her way down the path.
-----

Shinzu and Naruto walked side by side, frowning. Nothing was happening. Sighing, Shinzu leaned against the tree when Naruto had to go to the bathroom. She already knew what Sakura was going to say, so she just didn’t go anywhere or do anything at the moment. Her gaze switched from Sakura yelling at Naruto to Naruto suddenly being thrown against a tree.

“Where’s the real Naruto?” Sasuke asked.

“What?” Naruto asked, making Shinzu grin widely.

A rain ninja jumped out of a puff of smoke and ran towards Sakura. Shinzu and Sasuke ran after him. Shinzu jumped into the air, just barely missing a huge flame of fire. She jumped onto the enemies back and jumped back up, screaming in surprise when she was thrown into a tree. The enemy went for Sasuke, in in a simple moment there was a huge explosion.

Naruto jumped out of the trees and grabbed a kunai Sasuke threw to him. Shinzu landed next to Sakura as she was muttering to herself and noticed the Rain ninja disappear. Sasuke growled and sat on the ground, telling everyone to sit next to him.

“We need to figure out a way to tell each other apart when we get separated,” he began. “A large amount of loud enemies is the friend of the Shinobi. Hide and remain silent. A Shinobi must understand the proper time, when the enemy is tired and ill prepared.”

Shinzu sniffed in annoyance when she couldn’t remember a thing. But she had to act like she remembered. Naruto kept pestering Sasuke with questions, but in the end the Uchiha stood up and took the scroll with him.

Something hit Naruto, then Shinzu. Sasuke gasped in surprise when a gang of three ninja with straw hats appeared in front of them. One was pale-ish…black hair… “Hide!” Sasuke exclaimed.

Shinzu hissed when a bush pulled her light-silver hair. She didn’t move until Sasuke was out of the bushes, and then everyone jumped out. Naruto was attacked, but only because…he knew the codeword? But then the ninja from a few moments ago appeared in his place.

“You’re stupid, hiding underground like that!” Shinzu nagged. “Sasuke’s smarter then you!”

The Shinobi rolled her eyes and pulled off her hat. She pulled Shinzu and threw her through the trees.

The girl screamed and groaned when she landed on something hard. Opening her eyes, she realized she was in the air. There was a hissing noise. She looked down and saw a HUGE snake getting ready to eat Naruto. He was wrapped up in its tail, the snake’s jaw closed now. It then ate Naruto.

Shinzu used chakra to make her fingernails a bit longer and sharper, like claws, and frantically searched for an area where she could grab on. She chose a random spot on the neck and dug her claws in, freaking out because the snake was looking completely up and down. The snake shook its head back and forth and began slithering through the woods really fast.

“AHH!” Shinzu screamed, being thrown off the snake as it lifted its head, shaking it back and forth again. But, the girl was glad, for the snake had exploded in an insane mass of Narutos. Taking deep breaths, Shinzu yelled at Naruto for scaring the crap out of her.

“Whatever,” Naruto said and rolled his eyes. “Let’s just go find Sasuke and Sakura-chan!”

But when they found their group again, Sasuke and Sakura were being attacked by the freakish girl who attacked earlier. Naruto went on through his not-so-amusing speeches and attacked Sasuke for nearly giving the scroll to the enemy. Shinzu stood back, annoyed at Naruto when he punched Sasuke right in the face.

“Holy crap!” Shinzu exclaimed, jumping onto the back of one huge snake. Like the one from before. She jumped off its head and into the trees, freaking out when many more snakes chased after her.

“Leave the girl,” the enemy said evilly. “Bring him here.”

Half of them went to chase after Sasuke- the other half, into the forest.

Shinzu scowled and stood up, watching as Naruto stopped a huge snake from attacking Sasuke. Something hit her in the back of the head. Hard. She slowly closed her eyes, the last thing remembered being falling off of a tree.

--------

Ryuu heard a thump. He turned around, his eyes growing wide ad the four giant snakes in front of him, flicking their tongues repeatedly. Startled, Ryuu began to run, unable to use his Sharingan at the time. Shikamaru and the rest of the team ran to go find someone with the scrolls, but the Uchiha had decided to run off, unable to stand being with them much longer.

A snake grabbed him by the torso and pulled him back, slithering off into the forest afterwards. Ryuu grunted. The snakes tail was wrapped all around him- now there was no way he’d be able to get out of their hold! If only he could use his Sharingan…maybe…no, that would’ve never worked.

He waited patiently, suddenly aware that they were taking him straight to the person he never wanted to see again.

“Let me go!” Ryuu growled, wriggling and thrashing as much as he could. But the hard scales of the snakes protected them. He grunted in pain when the snake threw him in front of the female Rain ninja. Half her face was burnt…but those eyes, those horrible, horrible eyes… After dealing with Sasuke, Orochimaru turned around, grinning, as he aimed for Ryuu. “Hey, no!”

“Too late,” Orochimaru hissed and bit Ryuu on the neck. Ryuu screamed. He knew what would happen; he was lucky to escape it the first time, just before he was bit, but now this! But he HAD to make it to the tower or he would completely screw up the whole of the Naruto characters’ futures! Not only that, but he’d probably get sued by Kishimoto when he returned to the real world…
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8987