TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Demons and Imortality by Hailo95100

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -Takes deep breath- This fanfiction may or may not be my last fanfiction. So far there are only few people who know why so...yeah.
Rhea and Demon looked at eachother. Rhea had brown hair with brown-gold eyes and many freckles. Demon had long-ish blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Heh," Demon said and looked out the window of the plane. "Like, ten more hours to go." Rhea shrugged and looked out her window. The two where on there way to Japan, the home of Manga and Anime. Demon pulled out two DSes and threw one to Rhea. "Let's play Naruto."

"Hn, okay," Rhea agreed and caught the DS. Both began to play Naruto Shippuuden; Rhea as Kakashi and Demon as Kiba. They played for three hours streight. Every single time, Demon one, her crazy knowledge for Inuzuka's and DS games becoming an advantage.

Outside, many clouds passed by but none of them realized four things; A bunch of clouds shaped like a dog, mushroom cloud, Jashin symbol, and the Sharingan symbol. And what the two didn't know was: There lives where about to change forever.
------

"Freedome!" Demon screamed and ran down the steps. She jumped off the last one and landed on the bottom. Rhea rolled her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt colar up so it looked like a mask. "Don't tell me your cold."

Rhea blinked and looked at Demon. "So what if I'm cold," She said. "Where I come from it's like, way warmer then this."

Demon sighed and walked into the airport with a bag in her hands. Inside there where a few Naruto Manga, Bleach Manga, and tons of others. She waited for Rhea and when she caught up, ran to the luggage center and found the right bag. "All done!"

"Yeah right," Rhea mumbled and pulled her bag off the belt thing. "NOT all done." Demon stared at her with a blank expression and ran down the hall.

"Aye, wait up!" Rhea screamed and ran after her, barely catching up. Demn laughed evily and burst into a quicker run.
-------

Rhea/Demon: O__O

"Japan..." Rhea began to say.

"Is so big..." Demon finished. The two where standing right outside the airport, awestruck. Japan's buildings where tall, very large with tons of cars driving around outside.

Rhea began to move forward, Demon copying her every move. They began to walk down the streets, searching for things. Demon suddenly stopped. "Did you hear that?" She asked and looked around.

"Hear wh-" Rhea began to ask but a few seconds later there was a quiet chhiirrr.

"I think it came from over here." Demon began to run down an alleyway, Rhea barely being able to keep up again. When she stopped, the sound was louder.

The sound gradualy began to get softer, then louder, then softer again. The friends looked at eachother and continued down the alleyway, only being able to walk by there sense of hearing. While they walked, footsteps echoed through the area, creating a scean alot like the ones you see on horror films.

"W-what's that?" Rhea gulped and looked around.

"Keke! Come seek us where the echos sound we cannot move outside the dark!"

Rhea jumped backwards, taking Demon with her.
"Get a hold of yourself!" Demon snapped and ran down the alley. "Maybe we can find what's doing that!" Rhea took a deep breath and nodded, soon following Demon.

"Keke! You're getting closer just a few ore steps! The world you dreamed of cn never come real unless you follow these simple rules! One; have fun and never forget your true name! Two; even the most simplest of problems can be solved if you simply think about it!"

Demon slowed to a quick walk and looked infront of them. A large purple wall appeared, making Rhea jump back once more. It flashed yellow then four people where thrown out.

"This is not fair, un," The blonde wined. "I was just about-"

"What the...who are they?" A boy with red fang marks on his cheeks asked.

"How the hell are we supposed to know?!" A white haired guy snapped. "We get sucked through a portal, a crazy voice is controlling our lives and we're stuck with rivals!"

Rhea/Demon: O_O
"Uhh...hello..." Demon said. "Who are you guys and....where'd you come from...?"

A silver, spikey haired man looked up from his book. "You should know who we are," he said. "Even IF we are...late-"

"KAKASHI!" Rhea asked. "How the hell did you get here?!"

All: -_-

The bonde and fang boy took a deep breath and said, "We where sucked here when a voice started controlling our lives (Yeah)!"

Demon screamed when a large white dog walked up behind her and pushed her forward. "Bark bark! *Let's go!*" he barked.

"Hai," Demon said and walked forward. The white haired guy walked over and grabbed Rhea by the wrist, soon dragging her towards the purple wall.

"Let's go," Kakashi said and stepped through the portal. Rhea nodded and ran up to it when the guy let go and jumped through with Demon.