the forbidden love by naruto121
Summary: naruto and hinata fall in love they are 18 in this
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 825 Read: 8519 Published: 10/04/08 Updated: 11/04/08

1. the understanding by naruto121

2. the killing and the question by naruto121

3. the answer by naruto121

4. the wedding by naruto121

5. the babys by naruto121

the understanding by naruto121
Author's Notes:
this is the chapter were naruto and hinata fall in love when they go on a mission to gether to find saskue
yes lady hokage said naruto and hinata. naruto and hinata. you two and neji are going on a mission to find saskue we just found a lead on were he may be said th hokage. you will be going into the land hidden in the stone neji will be leading this mission.
Our lead told us that there base is somewere in the forest of the stone.
We will leave tommorow lady hokage said naruto.
the next day naruto was walking walking to the gates and was not paying attenion and ran into hinata and her clothes and supplies fell out of her bag and naruto helped her pic them up there heads nocked together and they kissed. Then naruto started to understand why hinata was shy around him. So they met up together with neji. when they made camp and hinata ask naruto to help get fire wood he said yes a half hour later neji went to look for them he found them kissing behind a bush he yells at them and says hinata go back to camp and naruto get the fire wood and get bac kto camp and then i want to have talk with bothe of you!

when naruto got back neji told them if he finds them together again he would kill them both.
The next week naruto and hinata had to keep there love a secret when they got back they came they never found the base. That night naruto and hinata met up with sakura and told here that they were dating and nt to tell neji. But when they went to get ramen neji was there and he saw them holding hands.
the killing and the question by naruto121
Author's Notes:
who will die naruto, hinata, or neji:( tis is going to be the bloodiest chapter and the shortest
Neji ran out of the ramen shop. naruto hinata and sakura ate and sakura went home and naruto walked hinata home hinata invited naruto in and when they closed the door neji jumped out and attacked naruto and hinata. I warned you said neji.
hinata gets out a shuriken and attacked neji. neji was so mad he didn't see the shuriken it hit him in the heart hinata fell crying. naruto called the hokage and stayed comfort hinata when the anbu came naruto explained what happened and the next day they had the funeral. naruto and hinata stayed together. in the next couple of weeks naruto and hinata get closer and closer and closer 2 months have past and naruto goes to the jewlery shop and buys a wedding ring. then he goes to hinatas hous with a rose and when she answers he hands her the rose the ring slides into her hand and naruto says will you marrie me.
the answer by naruto121
Author's Notes:
this is the chapter when hinata gives naruto the answer
bang the wall explodes hinata's nock back orochimaru comes through call the hokage said the anbu running by. so naruto runs and gets the hokage she told him to fihgt he said i have to go help hinata. The hokage said ok but when she gets better come and help us.Ok I will. so naruto runs with the medical ninja to hinata's house. She will be alright said the medical ninja. Ok when she gets up tell her i will be back. so naruto goes and fights but saskue was not with orochimaru naruto was hopeing to see him but when the hokage got there they ran because they knew they could not stop her they thought she was out of the village. So naruto went back to hinata's house and she was siting at her table waiting for him and hinata says yes i will marry you. naruto runs up to her and hugs and kisses her.
the wedding by naruto121
Author's Notes:
this is the chapter when naruto and hinata get married
were and when should we get married at said naruto.
How about the beach or the lake at midnight said hinata.
you can have whatever you want at the wedding said naruto.
it doesnt matter to me all that matters is that i have you said hinata.
so they spent two months planning for there wedding on the day before the wedding hinata ask's sakura to be the maid of honor. And naruto asks kakashi to be the best man they both said yes.
the next day naruto couldnt wait the whole village would be there. hinata was with sakura geting ready. that night was the perfect night at the lake they went t othe place were neji caught them kissing for there honeymoon.
the babys by naruto121
Author's Notes:
this is the chapter were they have there kids
2 month after the wedding. naruto come here said hinata.
yes said naruto.
Im pregnant said hinata.
what! said naruto thats wonderful.
9 months later we have triplets 2 boys and a girl.
what should we name the boys.said naruto how about neji and saskue said hinata.
yea that would be great and the girl hinata said naruto.
yea that would be wonderful said hinata.
so they named there kids neji saskue and hinata.
5 years later there kids go of to there first year of the ninja academy
By neji hinata saskue have a wonderful day said naruto and hinata.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7910