Hell by Seins_Sorrow
Summary: From the start of you just knew them as the girls who appaered into the Akatsuki with something to prove...well here's why.
Categories: Orphan Characters: Deidara, Hidan, Sasori
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Drama, Graphic lemon, Humor, Mystery, Poetry, Romance
Warnings: Dark, Death
Challenges: None
Series: Heaven
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 12400 Read: 4668 Published: 03/12/07 Updated: 05/12/07
Story Notes:
I know such a proper introduction as this one is not needed for a story with such a harsh title. I don't know what but I do know why it has such a hard hitting affect on your mind...
The Tale Of The Fallen Deizona Genji Clan. -Oynz

1. The Runaway by Seins_Sorrow

2. Spring by Seins_Sorrow

3. Loving Family by Seins_Sorrow

4. True Lies. Pain, how I could feel. by Seins_Sorrow

The Runaway by Seins_Sorrow
Author's Notes:
Hello, My name is Deizona Genji of the infamous Genji clan. Located in Iwagakure.My mother; Hiro Genji is the top medical ninja in the village. My Father Dason Genji is a Jounin and the head of the police departement in the village. I 'am writing to you because there is a problem in the village...I need your help...It's a sick world in this small little village.
.:Deizona POV:.

I woke up at the sound of birds outside my window...Cardinals, I love those birds red and full of life. I got out of bed and opened my window. I walked back to my bed and made it up. I looked at the calendar.

"Great..."I hate the first day of shcool, it never made sense. All these kids so happy..and for what? I shruged the subject off and headed into the bathroom for a warm shower. I turned the water up, it was not burning my skin but it stung as it fell on my face. I got out and wraped a towel around me. and locked my door. I was picking out my clothes. I guess the best part about this school is we get to wear our clothes until the uniform colors were choosen. I picked out some black pants and a black shirt. The pants were lose but clung to certain portions of my body...damn these curves of mine. I wore a black and red shirt with long sleeves and had a hole where my thumb was to go.

I had my hair down some of it hung into my face and a sled from the world around me only on the left side. That was one thing I liked about my family, we had long black hair. I was happy my hair was the envy of the kids in my village it was hair and silky, I had a few hair bow just in case and red and black ribbions. I grabed my keys and backpack and headed downstairs closing the door behind my. My mother was downstairs in the kitchen drinking tea I hope. I hated when my parents would drink sake so early in the morning.

"Good morning Mother." I said giving her one of those smiles she makes me wear in the morning and in front of people I didn't know.

"Deizona..." I was almost out of the door by then I wanted to try and catch him before I was to late...

"Yes?" I clinched my teeth together. and she was behind me with a bag in her hand. "What's this?"

"Just take it..."She snapped like she always did when you questioned her."It will come int handy."

I nodded and headed out of the door, I didn't realize when I started running but I kept on when I calls from stranger...I hated people in this village. I blinked and there he was and before I knew it I was on the ground and he was standing over me.

"Are you alright?"He calming voice was a mere melody in my mind, his blonde hair flowing gracefully in the wind and his blue eyes sparkled with concern as he had already gathered my things and was helping me up.

"Im...im sorry." I lowered my head to hide my sad eyes."I was in a hurry to see...well thats not an excuse but.."

"No it's alright, Im going to that new school they opened on the other side of the village."His smile was so radiant. "And you?"

"Same...my mother wants me to stay in school so.."I said offering my hands for my things, he handed them to me. His skin was so soft, like a childs.

"Mind if I walk with you? I'am kinda new around here."He clothes proved his statement, he had Long black pants and a fishnet shirt on and a black shirt to cover the flesh. His hair was longer than mine, and his left eyes...wasn't there but a machine.

"Sure."I slipped on my backpack and the bag my mother gave me I put inside. I held out my hand. "My name is Deizona Genji, and you are?"

"Oh me Im Deidara."He smiled again and shook my hand...He is just as perfect as I dreamed.

We walked in silence,on my part but I was listening to him have a converstation with someone. I didn't look up but who ever it was is pretty rude, all they did was grunt and we got to the building it's like they vanished. We walked into this room with it seemed like a million kids, well they all looked about my age or older, 15,16,17 and 18. Besides the teachers we sat at the same table because our first names had the same letter D.

Soon enough there was a dark looking lady that came aross of the room. With a errie grin on her face, she was not too tall but she was no where near short. Her hair was brown along with her eyes.From her figure it looked about that she had three kids. Her name was...

"Mrs. Ito."She interupted my thougth."And I am your vice princpal. You have been given your classes and what you will need in a bag that we sent to your house."

"The bag.."I whispered to myself and pulled it out and it had books and a class transcript. How could all of this fit in such a tiny bag? That question stayed in my head as I realize that backpack my father made me bring was not needed. I looked up and Mrs.Ito was looking at me and gestured her hand for me to come to her. I got up and brought my backpack."Yes?"

"What is that?"She seemed so much smarted when she wasn't talking. "And who are you?"

"It's a backpack...and I am a student..."I didn't mean to have a tone but if she looked around then she would see all the people here the picture is pretty clear."Oh, and my name is Deizona Genji."

As soon as I said that the room was filled with whispers of my name and what importance we were here to this village. She took my backpack.

"What are you doing?"She smiled and opened it and handed me my notebook and my journal. and gave the rest to a smaller lady.

"You will get it back at the end of the day....I don't want you caring it around Ms.Genji." She smiled again and the room was filled with eager face and some scadalous eyes.

"Fine"I sighed and went back to my seat .

"Ms.Genji...don't think your special aorund here because of it...it just that your family is.."She was whispering.

"Don't worry I wont....and my family...are not importnat in this building so do not metion them.Please." After that we were dismissed to our lockers, I walked down the hall and people I didn't even know were smiling and waving at me. I guess it was because of the family I belong to. Gladly that was only from the girls the guys had a completely different outlook on the whole thing. They whistled, threw out dumb phrases like "Hey beautiful" and "Can I walk you to class?" Like I needed an esscort. I just let them down gracfully with a No Thank You.

Hoping I would run into him all day I found my locker, it was next to a purple haired girl, she reminds me of the girl in my exteneded family. I opened my locker and put away my jacket. It seemed like even more heads turned, I forgot how showy this shirt was, My summer was more than productive, it was curvatous. My breast showed out the top. I got my Notebook and Journal and held them to my chest with the bookbag of school supplys hung around my shoulder. I closed my locker to see My god-sister. Setsuki Tanako. She had saphire eyes and dark purple hair, and a sparkling smile...how are we related?

"Dei-chan!!!"She shouted and gave me a big hug. Just as happy hugged her back.

"How did you get here?"After she let me go we started walking to our first class which we had together.

"Ran away."She smirked "My mom let me out here with my guard, Sasori. And I'm staing at your place. My mom called your mom. I thought you knew."

She said more like a statement than a sentence."No, wait The Sasori ?"

"Yeah, why?" I smiled at his name I knew him, he makes puppets and when I was given my first mission I went to get something from him. He became my pretend Nii-san that day forward.

"I know him as all. SO how long are you staing?"She nodded and put up two fingers...?

"One year and six months."She smiled and opened the door to our first class."Until you 15 birthday."

"Aww, you remembered that?"I hated my birhtday, I smiled as soon as I saw Sasori walk in and he waved at me and I wave back He sat in front of Setsuki. I hadn't noticed but Deidara was talking to him as well. The whole time, and was sitting next to him. What made me so unlucky, I got quite as a lamb around the guy..

"Hello Deizona."Sasori was so polite when he spoke like he knew how to make the perfect introduction.

"Hello Sasori-san.Nice to see you again."I lied it was nice it was amazing." Hi Deizona."

"Hey."Deidara, was so cute but when he spoke to me it seemed like he didn't even care I spoke to him, He stared at the girl across the room that was staring at me...why?

"Deizona,right?"I nodded and she stood and bent over on my desk, guys in this school are so horny, all you heard was them gwaking.

"What's up?"She smiled"How's your cousin?"

"Suigetsu?" She blushed at the name"He's fine...why?"

"Oh...just tell him Karin needs him,"I looked at her like I needed more imformation"It's Hebi stuff."

"Okay...is that all?"She nodded and went back to her seat. Class was boring as I expected, The teacher's name was Ichijo... He was okay only because he gave easy homework. We walked down the hall Setsuki,Sasori, Deidara and I. People in the halls watched us like we were a cult or something, well Sasori and Deidara were wearing the same thing and Setsuki wore purple and black. I felt out of place at our lunch table with Deidara sitting across from me, and Sasori by my side just like childhood. Now that I think about it, I knew Sasori and Setsuki all my life. There was one more kid when we were young I don't really remember who he is though.

"Deizona..?"Sasori looked at me and smiled but his smile had concern in it like I was sick or something.

"Huh?" I realize Setsuki was talking to me. "Im sorry Suki-chan, what did you say?"

"I asked what you were doing today after school?" I shrugged and just said sitting at hom.

"Well can we join you"I looked up to see Deidara's smiling eyes on me. And me alone.

"Uh...sure..."I stummbled over my words and blushed."If you guys don't mind that is."

"Of course not. Why would we?"Sasori and Setsuki said at the same time and we laughed.

"Hey, do you guys rememeber the littler cute kid we use to play with?" The sound of my voice was timid and small, they all smiled in amusement. "You remember the cute one that said when they grow up they didn't want to live the life we were chossen?"

"Yes...I do."Sasori said looking at Deidara's face a bright red.

"Actually his in this room..."Sestsuki has the same expression as Sasori

"It's me..."Deidara was blushing I spit out my drink and some got on my pants legs.

"I' am so sorry, Deidara...I have bad memory..that's not a good excuse...dammit!!"I just heard their laughter at my red face and I got my bag and went to change my pants. Good thing in my bag had a extra skirt. I went to the office and the lady at the desk tip toed to my bag and handed me my skirt that bested matched my outfit. A short black skirt, with shreaded sides, I went back in the room and all eyes wear on me..

"Nice skirt."The girl who said that to me was one of Karin's followers, which met she was in the fan club as well "The Genji related to Suigetsu"

"Yeah...."And I sat back down. Sasori was talking to Setsuki and Deidara had his eyes on my Journal, I opened it and wrote something down and handed it to him. It said:

I didn't mean to forget who you were, Im sorry.
He wrote back and had a smile on his face.
It's okay. I take no offense to it...
I didn't believe him.
No, I want to make it up to you...If you honestly knew why I felt so bad....
He smirked, I blushed. By this time we cought Sasori and Setsuki's attention.
Oh really? Why don't you explain it to me...
I blushed even more.
Everyday before school, I would walk around at the same time, in the morning and night just to see...you.
He smiled and chuckled lightly,
Funny, I did the samething. But only because I knew who you were...
Setsuki was giggling at Sasori's comments. "Passing note's is not good to do in school." I smiled and so did Deidara.
I'am honored. I should have told him as soon as I met him.
Really, then honor me. Tomorrow after school.
I blushed
Like A date?
Yes, Like a date...Is that okay?
Of course..come get me, do you know where I live?
Yes I'll be at your window. I bring Sasori to keep Setsuki busy.
Okay.

After that we left school I went to the office but my bag was already gone. They told me my father got it already. I shrugged, I would have thanked her if she was the same lady who gave me my skirt, but she wasn't. I went home the long way hoping to run into him but I stepped out of the building and saw a figure, then off campus and there he was waiting for me.

"Took you long enough...hmph."I blushed, now it's coming back to me..

"Im sorry, Shall we walk the lady said it should rain."He smirked."I wouldn't mind, I love the rain."

"Then we will wait for the rain." I smiled and we started walking , I shudder at the thunder rolling in. I didn't notice but everytime I did he would move closer to me. I blushed, why did I have so many feelings for him...It didn't make sense to me. I wish I knew why. I screamed when the thunder echoed in my ear and slammed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes and I was in Deidaras arms.

"Come on..It's getting closer." He picked me up and dashed down the street we got to my house and no one was there.

"Hello...?" My voice echoed in the empty house, I shurgged. Telling myself only Suigetsu ws here sleeping in the guest room. I walked to my room up stairs and looked back just to make sure Deidara was behind me. We made it upstairs to my room and I threw my backpack to the floor along with my jacket. I took his bag and coat and hung it neatly in my closet. He sat on my bed and layed back. His beatuiful Golden hair spread arcoss the sheets into locks. I went into the bathroom and dried off my hair and combed out the naps. And threw him a towel. He used it to dry the area around his mechanical eye.

"So this is how I make up for getting you caught in the rain."He smiled as I came out of the bathroom, my hair a mess. He laughed. His childlike voice was more mature now. I remember him completely, he stared outside of my window. and waved at Setsuki and Sasori and I went downstairs to let them in. Setsuki laughed at my hair and Sasori smiled.

"You get struck by lightening or something?"Setsuki teased and I pointed up the stairs blushing and She went to see Deidara. Sasori stayed at the foot of the stairs.

"Yes, Sasori-san?"He gave me a concerned look and smirked

"How is it meeting someone you promised to marry?"I could feel my eyes jump out the socket. He smiled at my reaction.

"Excuse me?"He sat at the foot of the stairs."I don't think I heard you correctly."

"Yeah, you did." I sat on the floor."You and Deidara got married when we were kids. In the park. We looked ridiculous."

"And all the adults said it was the cutest thing they had ever seen....Except for my parents, they said it was a disgrace to the family to interact with the mother-less child." Sasori nodded and stood and grabbed my hand and helped me up. We escaped out of the door as if this was some plan I didn't know about, like a secret mission of some sort. Sasori took me to a open feild. This place....is so familiar.

"Do you remember?"I shook my head. "So it's true, they have blocked your memory with this person."He was angry and I could feel his energry, his chakara levels rising. "This girl this isn't the Deizona I knew and grew up with, the same girl who was sent on a mission to my village and found out my secret and swore to never tell a soul or her life belonged to me!!!"

"You mean about your organization?" His eyes went in shock...I don't like being called a fake. "Dawn or red moon. Yes I remember, going to Suna was the day I was sent to kill you, but I was far to weak...emotionally that is."

"Forgive me.."I cut him off lifting my head and smirking.

"You see my mother...Mother. Is a every scary women, she shrieks in the night, and kills in the twilight and for what? To make me stronger, how does this benefit me? I have to watch. But father...Father is the head of his time. And made the allience in Sunagakure and Yukigakure. Which explains why I even know you exist. My mother. The dear sweet women everyone thinks she is...beats me. My strong, determand father...is a sick, disturbed man. I have many secrets to keep, So what makes yours any more important, Sasori!?"I was whimmpering.. no sobbing. No I was mad as hell. " I had to forget Deidara...if I did not his life and my own would be in danger... I'm sorry I didn't speak to you or Setsuki as well."

"Deizona, you did speak to me..."Sasori smiled and helped me up. When I feel down I didn't know. When I turned around there was Deidara and Setsuki, Deidara grabbed me from Sasori's arms and we walked back to my house in silence. Before I could realize I had fallen asleep, it was morning and I was looking out my window.

"Deidara..."

September...



November...



December...

It was christmas time and our first semester was over. I was happy when Mrs. Tanako let me stay with them for a while. I loved it in Sunagakure and the best part was Deidara got to come too!!! Of course Setsuki's father was there but I didn't care for him much. He hated me, but like he hated my mother for marring my father instead of him, but Arashi and Dason are distant cousin...blood isn't always thicker than water.
Spring by Seins_Sorrow
Author's Notes:
If only I could explain, you must be confuse...Even if I could explain...doesn't mean I will.
-Onyx.
.:Setsuki POV:.


I walked happily down to greet Deizona and she was not at all tired form the trip over to Sunagakure. Her mother and father sent gift's to our family considering we were the only one going to be here this year as every year since Father is never around. Deizona was happy to go out to town with me. I didn't mind the fact while we were walking down the street so many cute guys talked to us, well I talked to them Deizona didn't care much for them. We got in the house around I'd say ten. My mother was asleep and I wanted to see Sasori, and Deizona being a ninja of a higher rank went out to get them.

Sometimes I don't even think she likes being a ninja, but when she talks about missions and the battles she won her face glows with excitement. I personally think it's the smell of blood that keeps her going. I mean it's not everyday that you hear a story of a chunin defeating a S-Class criminal.

Deizona bolted to the window with a happy grin on her face, then I saw Sasori and Deidara behind her, actuallay they look as if they seen a ghost, I smiled and let them in from the cold sandstorm outside.

"What's with the face?"Deizona gave a dark laugh and took off her ninja vest and her sandals. Like Sasori and Deidara,

"That is one scary little girl."Deidara said with a sour face and Sasori smiled.

"You see it was dark in my house and she made something fall...on purpose. We went to go check and she knocked me down and leapped on Deidara like a defenseless animal." Deizona then gave a apologetic smile and Deidara's sour expression went to a child like blush. "Deidara claims it was like the 'Kiss of Death.' Without the pleasant reminder his shinobi carrer would be over."

"Why don't you like being a shinobi?"I felt the need to asked then his limp hand formed a tight fist. "I mean weren't you rised by shinobi, I mean your parents."

"Parents? What parents...they don't love me....they disowned me."His happy ora went away. I had a feeling he was about to tell a story, so I pulled Sasori down and sat on his lap. and Deizona layed down on my bed. " When I was a child I had no choice, it was my only purpose in life. I was called out as a freak because of the mouths in the palm of my hands and a robot because the...eye."

"How did it get there.?"Deizona's weak voice broke his speech and he froze at the softness in her eyes."I mean...did someone do theat to you?"

"Yes...hmph. My mother." Sasori grunted knowing Deidara only says he infamous 'Hmph' when something is bodering him. "You see, I was a mistake, I kinda wasn't surpose to be born..."

"So your a bastard?" Deizona's soft eyes became a hushed anger...How can she get such strong feelings about something that has nothing to do with her? "Im sorry."

"No...your right...hmph." He smiled and Sasori cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around me. I know when he does that, nothing good will come out of his tense protection. "She clawed at my eye when I was tweleve. and I....heh, took her out with a bang."

"Bang?" I asked and the smile could not have been any bigger on Deizona nor Deidara's face. The errie feeling gave me the feeling that she was there the night it had happen.

"Yes. There was a small fire in the simple part of Iwagakure. The blast was caused by explosions...and there was no trace to where said explosion came from, only a happy little boy." She smiled and Deidara smirked

"Happy, I was acting sad."He suddenly appeared next to her holding the crook of her neck."Didn't you see my tears? Or hear the weeping?"

"From the elderly woman. And your tears were from laughing. I should know...I cleaned up the mess. It was funny." Her voice was cold just like his, only Deizona's was humored and Deidara's was a deep murderous tone. And the cold expression in their eyes only made it worst.

"Is that why you hate shinobi?"I asked and he laughed, and it was the most horrifing laugh I heard since....father left for his mission after a fight with mother.

"Of course not, I hate the being a shinobi because I hate the shinobi way...hmph."He let go of Deizona and looked out the window." How can you withstand emotions when your camrade or family memeber has died right in front of you...hmph? Or to protect you...hmph?"

"Or even in your arms?" He was cut off by the heavy tone in Deizona's voice and the serious look in her eyes. She moved the hair the hung low on the left side of her face. There we two scar on her face and from the looks of it they weren't evem two weeks old. That wasn't a hit, it was a jutsu. "Yeah it's hard...and how about the times you jump in front of a attack to save a life that wasn't even yours...or that you didn't even know....why"

"Deizona..."Sasori spoke with concern and angry...How could he get so passionate about her well-being? "You didn't?"

"I did."She said proudly as a tear came from the eye. It slide on the two claw marks and burned her skin...what was happening to her? "And I wish I hadn't, I don't even know why I did."

She smiled and I wanted to hug her so badly but something other than Sasori held me back. She did. Deidara began to laugh and so did I when I thought about it. They understood each other, and told the same story...and a different one that happened the same night.

"It's late maybe we should get ready for bed?"Deidara asked dand I nodded I needed to sleep I grabed Sasori's hand and pulled him into my bed. I loved my guard...like he loves me. Deidara blushed at how his sleeping arrangements had worked out and was shocked when Deizona called his name as she waited for him at my bedroom door to go to the guest one. They did I went straight to sleep after my kiss from Sasori. He fell a sleep shortly after because he hummed intil he did.

[In this section the writer will speak in Setsuki's POV. Since she is sleeping, but it will be in the same tone of her sudden reactions]

Deidara was scared at Deizona hugged him let alone them sharing the same bed. Deizona didn't seem to mind, she even got undress in front of him he sat on the bed and closed his eye, knowing his mechanical eye was not shut off. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and took off her shirt and folded it in her bag. Deidara stared blankly at her breast. She blushed at the fact the a man was in the room and a man she happened to like. She took off her pants and did the same. Pulling out a silky sleeveless shirt with, matching pants.

The clothing clung to her curvous body. Hugging her bosom nicely and her plumped bottom, showing off her muscluar thighs. She took out her ponytail and walked to Deidara and sat on the floor in front of him and laughed lightly.

"You can open you eye now." He did and blushed at her soft expression. "I could sleep on the couch in here if your uncomfortable with sleeping in the same bed."

"Won't you mind. I mean girls do tend to get embarassed. Mostly when their virgins."He clamped his hand over his mouth.

"What makes you think im a virgin?"She teased in a small voice.

"When we were younger you said you weren't going to until you turned fifthteen. And you said you'd do it...with me."He blushed a hot pink and she smiled and moved closer.

"You would do that?" He gave a confused expression. " I mean have sex with me?"

"No."She got up insulted and turned off the lights to turn around hitting Deidara's muscular chest. Feeling his hot and heavy breathe on her head. "I'd make love to you...your just that special."

After that they claimed into bed and Deidar pulled Deizona tight in his arms and explain what they had, before she vanished off the face of the world. She smiled into his chest and took his right hand putting it on her scars as he requested. His mouth kissed it and she kissed the mouth in the palm of his hand. She shuddered at the feeling

"What's wrong?" His voice was perfect in her ear, warm and sexy.

" This is the most relaxed I've been in bed, when there were men around" She sound ashamed at that. Deidara pulled her in his lap as he sat up.

"And why is that...hmph? Doesn't Suigetsu make you feel safe?" Deizona nodded

"It's my father...he..does things to me." He lifted her chin and kissed her softly on the lips.

"I'll protect you until you want me to stop...if that's okay with you?" She let a tear come out her left eye and it burned her skin.

"It's sounds like a plan to me..."She rolled over to her side to face him and they drifted off to sleep.

"What can I do for you?"She looked at him as if the answer was right under his nose.

"Make me fall in love with you...again" He smiled "Not with actions but with words."

"If every word I could say would take your breathe away I'd say it all." She blushed against his warm skin. "You can't be more in love with me at all. It's just not possible."

"Oh trust me...there is." and with that he fell to sleep, Deizona bare the burning of her markings. Knowing they were from her father telling her to come home to daddy. Her mother telling her to stay away from Deidara. A tear fell from out her eye to calm the burning and she went to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

Sasori got up that morning and went to Deidara and Deizona's room to get Deidara.

"You said you wanted in...so let's go."He hissed in a whisper to keep from waking Deizona. But when he pulled the covers over she wasn't there.

"Yes Danna...Im sorry."Deidara sprung out of bed and put on his shoes and a black kimono with white around the barrier and a white belt. "Im ready."

They left threw the window and out of the village unseen and where heading to the Akatsuki lair, when they saw a figure just wondering in the land of honey.. It was dawn and they looked half dead.

"Who are you?"I called and they snapped their neck to me and jumped several feet away.

"A stranger....so go about your own...let me to my mental suicide."She hissed and I knew who it was I ran to her. In self defense she starting to swing and sadly I block her hits...wait the sad part is that she attacked me, Her strength was amazing...Why is she so strong, she is the youngest...how did she surpass Setsuki?

"Calm down....It will be okay." All she yelled was no...what was she saying no to? I grabed her wrist and she practically begged me to go easy on her....and not to leave a purse.. I didn't ask questions as she repeated herself over and over. I just held her tightly in my arms and then gave her to Deidara.

"Why are you so resitent?"I played a role of a older brother when it came to Deizona.."I'am just trying to help."

"If you really wanted to help then you'd die!!!"She shouted, her eyes were slammed shut, I don't think she was insulting me.

"Why would you say something like that to me?"She arched and eyebrow and sniffed the air.

"I'm 14, I can talk to you however I please...."She cracked her eyes open and pulled the hair from her face, her scars grew a crimison red.

"Deizona...it's okay/"She got up and fixed her self, wearing nothing but black and a shadow appeared behind her...and she was gone. "Something's not right here..."

"You think...hmph?" And we went back on our tripped to the lair.

-Back in Sunagakure. In Setsuki Tanako's bedroom-

I woke up knowing Sasori was not there but happy his scent was still in the room. I sat up and streached and opened my eyes and Deizona was sitting on my window seal. Looking out to the city. I smiled and slipped away to the bathroom for a shower I came out and got dressed, in a long white dress and a blue robe as long as the dress. I was dressed this was for the winter festival. Deizona wore her hair down as she normally does. Wearing a long black dress. No it was a dark red. It appeared black because of the material placed over it.

I sat at my make-up table and putting my tradional white eyeshadow with a hint of blue, and that was all. Deizona's village looked like it was in mourning from her attire. Her dark red lip stick with matching eye shadow.

"You look beautiful Suki-chan." It only seem like a whisper and she smiled. I smiled back and gave her a hug. She looked like she needed one.

"So do you..in a goth kind of way." She nodded and came out of the window, she had a bag in her hand giving it to me. Inside of the bag was a box, and inside of the box was a part of heels white with blue butterflies on them, around the ankle. She showed me her's, a dark red pair like mine. "My family doesn't really celebrate Christmas. Except for Suigetsu."

"He was always a wild child. Shall we go?" She nodded and we walked down the hall way to my mothers room. When the doors opened it was like she was an angel, with her icy purple and white dress and shoes and make-up.

"You look lovely Mrs.Tanako." Deizona smiled making my mother blush

"Please call me Aoi. You are family."We laugh and headed down the stairs and out of the door. The festival was amazing, the food, entertainment, and the guys. Deizona and I met, their names were Kenji and Yuiki. Kenji was a brunette with silver eyes, wearing a dark blue outfit. It looked as if he were wearing clan traditonals like me. I liked him and Yuiki, was a redhead with green eyes and a errie grin, poor boy follow Deizona around forever, she was being nice and danced with him a bit. Man, that made a scene, The Rock dances so provocative and sexual. Deizona didn't look like it was a big deal until he got...well horny and she blushed and apologized.

"No, it's quite alright."Yuiki answered his voice was a melody in my ears and made Deizona blush as he spoke.

"It seems your friend isn't shy."Kenji had a crooked smile and I merely laughed

"Deizona is the very definition of shy. That's how they dance in Iwagakure." He looked surprised

"Then why is she here?"I smiled again. I looked toward the enterance and there was Sasori and Deidara, Sasori in red and black and Deidara in blue and black.

"She's family, were distant cousins. A god-family if you will." I smiled and gave him the number and location to find us and slipped away and took Deizona away as well.

"Hope to see you guys again, Later Kenji." He waved and Yuiki stared blankly.

"Good-bye Yuiki-kun."Deizona teased in her small voice and he flushed even more.

"Well girls. Have fun?"Deidara asked mad and walked away and Deizona followed and grabed his hand. "what...hmph?"

"Im sorry."Her voice went limp and her happy expression went sad. It was amsuing to see Deidara's face go from mad to shocked.

"No, it's okay.." She shook her head no.

"First I forget who you are, then I disrespect you... Have a nightmare in the morning and now this."

"Sasori told me about the markings on your face...it's okay, don't worry."

I love happy endings don't you?
Loving Family by Seins_Sorrow
Author's Notes:
If love is to care and Hate is to not care at all...Does that mean. I care enough for you not to care at all?
-Onyx SOng by Broken Lullaby Room of Angel from silent hill the game.
.:Deizona POV:.

I returned to Iwagakure and the house was empty. Only with Suigetsu and his friends. That girl from school Karin, I didn't like her much. I didn't wave at any of them but Suigetsu stood and walked to me. Grinning and rubbed my head.

"Hey Dei Dei. How was your christmas?"I smiled at his warm greeting and that smile I've been waiting to see.

"Good. I got you something."He shook his head.

"Thanks but all I want is for you to smile like you use to, and to be happy."I flushed from his light epression. His face was always troubled and his tine was never this happy. I couldn't help but hug him so tightly. He laughed and hugged me back.

"I will, for you" I felt a tear fall.

"That's why your my favorite cousin Dei Dei." He whispered and kissed the top of my head." Your understanding, and you don't judge."

I went to my room and locked the door behind me, I striped myself of my bages unpacking putting them into the clothes hamper. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water adding some soap for bubbles and got in. It felt so good. I dipped my head under the water and washed up. I got out and dried off wrapping a towel around me and got dressed. I put on a long sleeve black shirt. This was surpose to be clingy, a muscle shirt. and a loose black skirt. I skipped down stairs to answer the door knowing Suigetsu was not going to answer if it was someone looking for him again. I opened the door and arms fell up and hugged me so tight, I knew it had to be Chizu. I forgot she was coming...my parents will pay for this.

"How long are you staying?"I asked and she didn't answer she normally stays until she is told to go home or a 'family emergency'

"What are you wearing?"Chizu blushed and tilted her head toward the living room."Their men in here."

"Suigetsu is my cousin Karin goes to my school with my cousin and so does Juugo."Before I knew it Juugo was approaching us like a wild man. Chizu screamed as he picked her up, bad move.

"Juugo, calm down" And Chizu went flying lucky Suigetsu caught her.

"How are you doing?"Chizu blushed from his calming voice and sat her down in the chair he was just in and handed her a drink. Getting Juugo oway from Me. "Now go talk to animal lady."

"That's it you heartless bastard!!!"Karin shouted chasing him out the door with Juugo chasing behind

"Um come on in before they get back."We went upstairs to my room,and their was a dark shadow tapping at my window. I creep to it with a kunai in hand and open the window and he lauches in at me.

"Sister Sister sister!!!" wait...sister? I pulled back his hood and I can't believe it was Kazu. My brother I lost in my transition.

"Brother."I smiled and picked him up and turned toward Chizu. She didn't look to happy.

"What are you doing here boy?"She snapped and Kazu chuckled darkly

"I followed you." He laughed, I threw him on my bed. Chizu and I watched in...disgusted as he smelled my pillow. "Hmm, vanilla."

"Heh, It's Chizu." As soon as I said that he through the pillow at her and she picked up a pillow and beat him up. I put Chizu's bag in my closet and then there was a shadow in my bathroom..

"I like your bathroom."And Reizu stepped out and put her bags beside Chizu.

"Rei-san!!"I ran to hug her. "How did you get here?"

"Well.."Smiling she turned to the door and walked in Taji.

"Im sorry. I walked n through the door and into the kitchen because I smelled cookies."I laughed and hugged her too. They told me about their trip and Reizu went to sleep because she lived farther than any of them in Yukigakure. Than Taji took a shower and went to sleep on my bed with Reizu.

I got ready for work when Suigetsu knocked on my door.

"It's open.."Suigetsu came in with his head down, he was sad...about what? "What's wrong?"

"Im sorry, I didn't mean for things to get out of hand."I smiled and walked to him my arms spread wide. He hugged me and smiled."Why are you never mad at me for making things difficult?"

"Because."I smiled."Do you know how broing live would be if it were simple?"

He laughed and I jumped up to kiss the top of his head. It was my turn this time. He blushed and I went back to getting ready for work. When I was done he was waiting for Chizu and I to come down the stairs. Chizu must be one those girls that get all dressed up for no reason. Because what she was wearing was far from normal. I never in my life saw so much pink on one person. We arrived at the candle shop. Yeah it's a odd place to work but at least it smells nice.

"Hello Mrs.Genji."It was a trainee, Daichi. He wasn't a bad guy but he wasn't the exact angel. He was from the help a child sytem at the police station. "Who is this?"

"My friend Chizu, she decieded to come to work with me."He smiled. He was about my age if not older. "Setsuki should be here with the others and maybe you can go shopping with her.

"Cool, can I wait outside the candle scent is to much."I smiled and nodded and she took a seat on one of the benches in front of th shop.

"So..Is there anymore people staying at your house, other than Setsuki and Suigetsu?"I smiled at his jealous

"Yes, Reizu-chan, Taji-chan and last but not least Kazu-kun."His face went sour, I giggled "My kid brother."

"Oh. So I heard that you hung out with the freak."I sighed at the joke.

"Deidara, is not a freak. He's just different."I justified as I set up all the candle displays.

"Yeah, a different life-form."He laughed, I just glanced at the work stations. He's off today.

"Hey good news you lucky bum."I teased and he smiled

"What I'am off today?"I nodded and he left. It was a slow day I saw that Taji, Reizu, Kazu and Suigetsu pick up Chizu. Suigetsu would show them the town while I worked. The other workers came in and I layed my head on the deskafter hopping on that chair and took a small nap. Of course it didn't work. I lifted my head off of the table and leaned it on my right hand, watching the people walk outside. One of those people walked inside...and something told me to have kept Daichi here.

"Hello, welcome to Tokawa's candles..how may I help you."I paused at the figure. "Father."

"Heh, look at my little Deizona the working girl."I smiled, he can be sweet at times."How's your friends?"

"Oh, they went out to dinner with Suigetsu."He smiled. "I should met them later in town."

"Good. Im glad he's back"I nodded."But how is Deidara?"

"Father..."He put his hand up "His fine."

"Good. If you want him to stay like this.."He pasued and leaned over the table."Then don't tell him about your marks."

"Why not, he wouldn't believe me anyway." He gave me a crooked smile." No one does."

"Thats a good girl." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "See you when you get home."

"Yes Father."He turned around and walked out the door. After a while it was time to close shop I went in the back to get my things and when I came back to the front there was a dark figure standing by the window. He closed the blinds and I could feel him moving closer.

"Hello."He spoke such calm words.

"Who are you?"My hand was trembling. I shook it off and got in my ninja stance

"You'll know in a minute" And in the dark everything became still. I could fell his breathe hitting the top of my head and his hands creeping around my waist. He moved one to my neck, pulling my into the back room into the light it was...Deidara.

"Why the hell would you scared me like that

"Im sorry, I thought you liked stuff like that."He explained and I thought back to the time I tackled him in the dark and stolr a kiss from him. The night I got a taste of how sweet his lips were.

"No, Im sorry. Im just uneasy."He nodded." Thats not a good excuse but I promise I'll make it up to you!!!"

"I know."He laughed "Our date?"I was wondering what made his scent different, cologne. White Love, Suigetsu wears it on birthdays or holidays.

"Yeah."I blushed and went to the dresser, I pulled out a short black skirt and a long sleeve, dark blue button up shirt. Then going to the closet got out a little black vest that matches the skirt. Not to mention the event. I turnedd to him. "You can sit if you like."He smiled and sat down on the bed in the back room..my room away from home. I turned my back to him and took off my shirt, replacing it with my blue button up. Slipping out of my uniform pants,and went to a draw and got out a pair black stockings with a dark blue pattern design on them. Pulling up my skirt and putting on my heels, I turned to see if he was watching and there he was facing the wall.

"Can I turn around now?" I giggled "Or do you need more time?"

"Yes, you can turn around."When he did his face went a slight red and laughed in a deep voice.

"May I ask you a personal question?" I nodded "Exactly how big are you?"

"Oh..."I blushed something hard I could feel the heat creep on my ears. "Too big for my age."

"I can tell." He gave a forgiving smile. I blushed. "But I won't look. It's disrespectful"

"You don't want to look?"I teased and stared to mess with the top buttons on my shirt.

"Yeah...and much more."He admitted with a smile."But I can wait. If you think I'am that special."

I blushed and tripped on air, just imaging such an act with him. I fell and he caght me. With one arm around my ribs just braely touching my breast and the other on my thigh. I had my hand around his neck. moved up and kisses him. He pulled me closer and I was in his lap. I don't know if it was me or my hands had a mind of their own. The way I managed to move from his neck to his hair, then his chest then stopping myself at the top of his pants. I stopped "Im sorry."

"For what?" He laughed. "I thought that night at Setsuki's house you made me your boyfriend."

"I...wow, never had a" He stopped me.

"I won't make you do anything you don't wanna do." I smiled at his offer."Anything you want I'll do. and I will do somethings to you that will pleasure you."

"I want to be treated like the age you are."He laughed

"My age or how I act?"He smiled "Im sixteen."

"Wow, are you sure you want to be with a child?"

"You more mature than I am."I blushed "So..will you?"

I just had to kiss him to make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Was that a yes?"I smirked "Just kidding, so in other words you want an adult relationship?"

"Yes. Deidara."I blushed because I knew that meant alot more than just kissing in publicy, it meant he could touch me..I could touch him, late nights out, since I don't have a curfew and sex. "Im positive"

"Very well." He smiled and stood and placed my feet down carefully on the ground. "Are you ready to find the group?"

I nodded and grabed my vest putting it on slowly. I could feel his eyes on me. Staring. I turned to him standing against the door and he moved closer to me with one hand leaning on the door.

"Deizona what are you doing?"He asked giving me a confused eye.

"I want to..."He stoped me

"Not until your birthday." I blushed red and hit the light switch.

"No!! I wanted you to touch me."I could see his smile.

"Why?"He teased. "So you could get horny?"

"Deidara.."He laughed and moved closer to me. He kissed the top of my head.

"I know. Im sorry."I could feel his hands around my waist."Are you sure though?"

I just grabed his hand and out of the shop as qucikly as possible. We walked for a while like this until I saw a familiar face. It was Sasori. I ran to him and hugged him he laughed at Deidara's jealous face.

"Hey Dei-chan."He laughed harder. "You smell like forplay."

"What?" He shook his head.

"Just kidding, um your cousin and a group of girls and a guy went back to your house."I nodded

"Where's Setsuki?"He smiled

"Mother Daughter trip." We walked down the road some more and found a little barbegue place, with poor lighting. "This place is good."

"Does Deizona need a I.D.?" The guy at the door just looked at the guys like the were stupid. When I looked in my vest pocket for my fake one Suigetsu made for me for my birthday, his face brightened with excitement.

"This little thing, no not at all."I blushed. "Just don't hurt anybody in there."

"Are you sure?"He shook his head.

"As long as you do me a favor"he winked at me. I smiled. My hand searched for Deidaras hand, he found mine.

"Sure, I won't kill you for making a pass at a Genji."My tone made Deidara shudder, the feeling from his hand got sent to mine. Like he was frightened. "Got it?"

"Yeah Sweetie." He smiled and let us pass. "You guys have a good time." I could feel his eyes burning into my body and I could feel a warm heat tha was not mine nor Deidara. I moved away to Sasori's side, before he could touch me.

"Deizona?"Deidara and Sasori asked and looked to the man standing at the door.Who winked at me once more than turned around. Sasori rubbed my head and Deidara went back to my side.

We sat inside of a booth, Sasori sitting arcoss from me. Deidara sat next to me. I felt something warm creep up on my thigh. It was Deidara's hand.

"Deidara...down boy."Sasori whispered as he watched the waitress walk to us. Then snapping his neck to us, his hand moved. The waitress waited for our order, Sasori order, Saki and tea. Deidara ordered Bar-be-qued pork and some weird stuff on a stick. I wanted spicy tuna.

When the food came I helped the waitress with the drinks because...well she was drunk. Deidara and Sasori ate leaving a little for me to try like they always do. i ate their food first. Sasori's was so good but it just looked weird. Deidara's was just different. Pork...yummy. Sasori ate my tuna with me.

They started to drink the saki, while I sipped on the tea. Sasori and Deidara smiled as they turned to me, sliding a shot glass at me.

"Deizona, you want a taste?"Sasori asked teasing, sometimes when I'am near Sasori it's like he can read my mind. I didn't answer him, I just looked out the window at the people looking in, two guys and two girls. I quickly turned away when I saw that they all gestured for me tocome out and play. I didn't actually know what they wanted but I thought thats what everyone wants, right?

"Sasori.."Deidara hisses and poured himself some and I took his drink and downed it. My stomach felt funny but it wasn't as bad. "Deizona..?"

"What?" Sasori teased. "Alot of troubled people turn to drinks."

"Yeah. but i'am not troubled."I smiled at the people outside the window, that were still looking at us. I waved and they waved back."I'am the trouble."

"Trouble that just found new friends."Deidara smiled, his smile was as pure as the creamy texture in his skin. Staring at Deidara was like looking into great painting, he was truely a work of art. "Deizona!"

I jumped."Wha?"Sasori laughed.

"Is there something on my face, why are you looking at me like that?"I giggle and kisses him. I scooted over his lap and walked to the bathroom. I felt the sense that something bad was wating for me. So I rushed out of the bathroom and drank my saki and tea.

"We have to leave." Sasori gave me that look, the same look from that night. Deidara just paid the tab and we left. Running down the street, Sasori and Deidara leave awhile back. What I was running from was like no other fear..it was unknown because I knew who it was...and what they wanted...Setsuki. I wasn't about to stop running...and I was certainly not going to be afraid.

"Come here little girl.."The cocky voice called, I heard the sound of chains clining together. I stopped running.

"What do you want?"He smiled in the dark night and leaned on the wall.

"You know what I want...where is she?"I jerked my neck and turned to the shadowy night. My fear that was in my stomach jumped into my heart.

"You can't have her...I won't allow it." He chuckled. "What?!"

"It's not rather or not you allow it, her father want's her."From that I opened my mouth to speak and a hand covered it. Who ever it was...who they were saved me. The dark figure of Arashi....Pain. The man holding me, his scent was familiar, the warmth of his body, the touch of his hand...Yuiki.

"Are you all right?"He asked, because my trembling got worst. He licked my ear lobe and I stopped moving..."Come on, lets take you home."

"Thank you..."In my small voice, which this time was not on purpose we walked.

"So, do you always get attcked or is this a surprise thing?"I blushed , his red hair was nothing but a mere blaze in the moonlight. His eyes a deep emerald, the way the light hit his skin perfectly, from his tan like skin tone.

"No, they were looking for my friend Setsuki." He nodded and we were at my house.

"So that blonde guy...his your boyfriend?"I blushed and he chuckled. "Okay, so I will back on the flirting."

"Yeah, he is the type to get upset, but he really cares.."I smiled at his way of opening up, his ora made it comfortable for me to talk to him."Oh, here's my stop." He looked around in confusion. I knew that Deidara and Sasori were walking with us..Stalking, they are so protective.

"Oh okay, so I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow."I nodded and he dissapeared in the night. Sasori and Deidara stood beside me, their scent was easy to get. I smiled at the slightly pleased look on Deidara's face, knowing I wasn't ashamed of people knowing he was my boyfriend made me really happy. After Sasori said his good-bye Deidara walked me home. and Suigetsu waited for me outside of the door.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I took off my clothes and remplaced them with sweatpants and one of Kazu's shirt he left after his last visit. I was sad that my mother sent them away, even more sad that They went to their home. In Yukigakure. Slowly but surely after jumping in bed I fell asleep.

-----The Next Day---
I woke up asking the same question. Why does it rair when I have to walk to school? I sighed knowing I had full intenetions of going to school. I got up and took my shower, bushing my teeth. I left my hair in it's ponytail. I wanted a chance for my friends to mess with it. I changed my mind and pulled it all back to a neat and tight bun. With my bangs, left to hang low in my face. I put on my make up, a red, a bright red.

I wore long black pants and a matching jacket. A tight black shirt.
I got my bag and slung it over my shoulder and my keys.

Heading downstairs to see Suigetsu eating a bagel.
"Hey."
"Suiegtsu, I'am sorry. I didn't mean to take you for a fool, I know you must have gotten into a lot of trouble."
He just laughed. "Naw. I didn't say a word."
"...Really, why?"

He threw me a apple. "Get to class. Tell the teacher I'll be in late. Make up your own excuse."
I nodded. " You were with my family. If she tries to go further I'll step it."

He blow me a kiss, I blushed. Suigetsu was a sweetheart. I'am glad he's my cousin.

I walked down the street with my hands in gentle fist. I took a deep breathe to stop my mind from running on about things I should not be caring about.
I smelled in a scent, was Suigetsu's scent. 'Exotic Night' At the moment Karin showed up.
"Hey Kid." I seriously don't like her, it's something about her I really don't like.
"Karin..."Juugo called,
"Hello, Juugo how are you?" He blushed
"Im fine. And you?"
"Not a care in the world." I gave him a dark laugh and headed off to school a few steps ahead of him.
I walked down the math hall, my second period. I looked through the window and they had already started their lesson. I grabed the door knob and took a deep breath.
I cracked open the door and all eyes were on me. There were many whispers in the room but one caught my attention.
"Why is the Genji late?"
"I' am sorry for my being late...I asure you it will not hapen again."
She smiled and gestured fo rme to take my seat next to Sasori. He smiled.
"What's with the out fit?" I smiled and started the assigiment. It was lunch and Setsuki came full with questions the I avoided, which made her alittle upset.
She continued to talk to Sasori. I looked up to see Deidara's bright eyes staring directly at me. I blushed. Deidara made so many emotons run through my mind, he had many way of making me feel special. Like when he looked at me and only me. Paying no attention to anyone but me.
He knew exactly what he was doing.But his actions he had last night, he was capable of making me feel another emotion.
"Hello, Ms.Genji." I smiled at him, mostly the sound of his angelic voice toyed with my heartstring. "Hi Deidara. How are you today?"He blushed, this mornign Sasori told me the sound of my voice reminded Deidara of music.
"I' am good...Hey why are you staring at me?" Setsuki smiled, Sasori chuckled to himself of course. I kicked the chair from under me and stood.He was confused as was everyone in the room. I took off my hood, I leaned over the table. His smile was more visable, but hidden behin that vail of hair he has, I brushed back his hair.
I knew I wasn't seeing things he mouthedthe words 'You look cute like this'. I said 'thank you' in return.

I felt my fingers get in tangled with his soft and silky hair. It was my clan ring that hooked. He took his hand and tugged mine toward me. I was on the table and he pulled me into his lap. Grabing the bakc of my neck, he pulled me into a deep kiss, his lips were soft as they moved against mine.
I could feel his hands going down my back, finding my waist. Pulling me closer to his body, I didn't mind the way his hands searched my body. As mine were locked into his hair, he pulled away and smiled a brilliant smile.
"Damn.."He muttered into my shoulder, I wiped my lipstick off of his lips and got my ring from out of his hair."What's this?"
"My clan ring."
"What a strange sign." I agree, it looked like a eye but was not and eye. It had a figure that looked like a question mark but..I wonder what secerts it held.
I got up and grabed my backpack and opened it to get my comb and lipstick out. At that moment the bell rang and we had five mintues to get to class. We left the cafiteria with Setsuki and Sasori, hands in hand. They were as soft as a childs.
"May I ask you exactly what that scene was about?" He smiled. "Well nothing, I just thought I finally looked like I deserved to be with you.." He laughed and I sighed. I looked at him from the corner of my eye, he looked like one of those angels that was a symbol of something much greater than him and me. Our natural creator.
"If anything. I'm the one who needs to look like I'm intitled to something as precious as you." I looked and saw he wore a big smile. We walked into our english class. Our teacher Mrs. Tanaka was so boring. Her views on fine literature make Setsuki sick to her stomach. Her outlooks on life are utterly absurd, I mean how do you..no how can you live with just going by what your parents told you?
"I have a question!"I interupted her in mid-sentence. "If you don't mind, that is." She smiled and nodded.
"Are you use to living and or breathing every little thing your parents tell you?" The room fell silent only Setsuki's gasp and Karin's laugh.
Mrs. Tanaka flushed. "Um, Ms.Genji. Why would it be so difficult? To listen to your parents?" I smiled and leaned forward.
"Well I just don't believe the fairytales they tell us to make us sleep at night." Sasori put his hand up.
"Yes Sasori?" She called on him.
"I kinda like the stories my grandmother told me." She smiled.
"Really, she still tells them to you?" He smirked.
"No, that would be stupid. One I' m too old. and two, shes dead now." The felt akwardly errie. I laughed heartly, he smiled and winked at Mrs.Tanaka. No one in the room knew what was so funny. But me. That tale of his grandmother telling him his parents would come home..but never returned. How she made them over..as puppets. He tried to give himself a hug...but...it was never the same.
"SO, what was the story Sasori?" Nake and transfer from Konoha asked. Sasori cringed.
"About the village and great ninjas." Mrs. Tanaka nodded and wrote on the board 'Childhood Stoires'
"I like this topic alot.And I want you all to write about your childhood." She looked at me. I paused in the shock..as story..of my childhood would send my parents to jail..they'd come after me for sure. "For example..Ms.Genji, What was the famous lullaby your parents sung to you?"
"....Why..?" My voice cracked and I felt Deidara grab my hand, stroking it with his thumb."Room of Angels." She smiled at us, turning to write it on the board.
"Don't..worte that down." My voice cracked more and She erased it.
"May you sing some for us?" I cleared my throat. I was goning to say no, but then I looked at Deidara who never had a real family.
"Sure.." I turned to look at Deidara. So only he could look into my eyes.He smiled."You lie, silent there before me.Your tears, they mean nothing to me,The wind howling at the window, The love you never gave,I give to you,Really don't deserve it,But now, there's nothing you can do.So sleep, in your only memory. Of me, my dearest mother...Here's a lullaby to close your eyes.Goodbye
It was always you that I despised. I don't feel enough for you to cry,oh no Here's a lullaby to close your eyes, Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye..goodbye." I heard claps but saw hand, heard whistles but saw noe lips.
I saw nothing but Deidara's blue eyes look back at mein concern, because only he saw the tears in my eyes. Only he understood the meaning. He pulled me closers to himto hugged me tight. I started to sing the part that hurt me the most;
"So insignificant, sleeping dormant deep inside of me,
Are you hiding away, lost, under the sewers,Maybe flying high, in the clouds?Perhaps you're happy without me...
So many seeds have been sown in the field,And who could sprout up so blessedly,If I had died I would have never felt sad at all,You will not hear me say 'I'm sorry'
Where is the light, wonder if it's weeping somewhere?" I was confused as I pured my heart out to the room of unknowing kids. I was angry that they hit me, sad that they didn't want me.. Why was I only wanted in the eyes of strangers?"
True Lies. Pain, how I could feel. by Seins_Sorrow
Author's Notes:
Will everything that once meant anythingt come out in the shallows of a stranger's heart?
Song- from; Gravitation
After that little scene in the classroom, Deidara watched my all day. And I knew it wouldn't be long until Suigetsu heard.
"I' m fine, really Deidara." He smiled. We walked to his house. To the strangers they smiled at us and complemented us. To people that knew the tale looked at us in disgust. I hated that they believed the shit my parents would say..Theis completely full of it.
"What's with all this emotion? I never seen you so excited."
" I don't like talking about my family alot. Actually I don't like talking abou tthem at all." He nodded "SO what are we going to do at your house?" He smiled. It was a secert, that everyone knew about but me. We stopped at his front door, He unlocked it and we went in.
When he described the place, I never thought it would this beautiful. The color of the house was a delightful baby blue. The furniture was new, it looked as if it was never touched. The kitchen was a place I'd spend forever in. I smiled.
"Do you like it?" I felt his arms around my waist, he kissed the back of my neck, his lips were warm and soft.
"Yes. It's lovely." He chuckled, he took our things and put them in a hall closet.
"Need anything?" That was aloaded question. He smiled and took my hand leading me to the kitchen to a small dinner and wine.
"How...did..you?" He laughed.
"I had a friend." My guess was Setsuki but..it couldn't have been.
---------------------------------------------------------

"You never guessed it would be me to say thing's like that?" His eyes widen. "No. I thought you were to educated."
"Really? Then what made you think differently?"
"Well you remembered me..and whether it be your intelligences,style, past or how sexy you get everytime your around me." I blushed as I felt his hand slowly rub my thigh and stop.
"No fair, your doing it again." He laughed. We got up from the table and I fell on the couch. He sat on the floor near my head. I turned to face him, he took my cheek in his hand and smiled. If there could be anything sweeter than honey in this world. It would be the scent of Deidara.
He was perfect, he moved to sit on the couch with me, I was layed back, he had my legs in his lap.
"SO what did you want to do here anyway?" He put his head back and closed his eyes. " I wasn't expecting for you to be so comfortable" I smiled.

"Hey could you sing that song you sung when we were little?"
"Sure." I cleared my throat. "Amidst a noisy crowd of people. The murmured words melt away,Illuminate me, on the verge of freezing, Time brings dreams from the skies.Counting my wishes. When I wake up, you are. There in the wavering vision.A faint silhouette."
He smiled.
"Thank you, now would you mind telling me what you had in mind?" I blushed. "Aww. Not until your 15 Deizona."
"Seriuosly Deidara."
He chuckled." Oh, but I am."
---------------------------------------------------------
I was on top of Deidara with my eyes close, he told me about his life when he left. He was here for a while then went to find Sasori.
"Wow. To be honest I thought Sasori and Setsuki would be here." He nodded.
"Really why is that?"
"I don't know, I see them walking behind us, then they turn out to be my parents."
He smiled and we got up getting our things and began to walk down the street to the main part of town.

I heard someone running.
"Deizona!!!"
It turned to see Suigetsu with a terrified look in his eye. "What's wrong Suisetsu?"
"I was worried. No one was home and.." He cough his breathe. "I was worried."
I hugged him tightly, no one in the family worried like he did for me. "I love you." I could feel his smile on my head.
"Yeah, yeah."
I turned and Deidara was already gone before Suigetsu came around the corner. We got home and my parents weren't home yet.
"Deizona..go to bed. You have a big day tomorrow."
I smiled and went to sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of voice, it was mothers and fathers. Today was the day we take our parents to school. I hated the thought of pretending to be a happy family, when I knew we weren't.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I took a shower last night so there was no need to do so now, I merely washed up.
I walked out to see a black dress, with thick strap, I picked it up and looked at it in the mirrior, it stopped above the knee. I put the dress on. And looked at the matching black heels I slipped those on too. I went to my cabinet to put on my make up, black or course. I used some ot the perfum my mother got my calle 'Lovely Heart'.
I looked in the mirrior once more and I looked nice. I also looked like Catherine. On my father's said of the clan. In the mirrior I was a differnt person.
My figure was more visual in the dress, being tight around the stomach so my hips and breast were shown off, yep..just like Catherine.

I walked out of my room with my nap sack in hand, with the required books in it. I closed the door and to the closet to get my jacket and slipped some regualar ninja shoes for training after school. I walked down the stairs and their voices stopped. I walked into the kitchen and saw the pleased looked on his face, which can't be good.
I smiled."Good Morning father,mo-"I don't know why she slapped me but I knw I was sure as hell going to find out.
"What the hell is wrong with you!?!?"She screamed and anger slowly but surely began to take over me.
"I could only ask you the same thing?" Father chuckled in the corner sipping his tea.
"Why are you talking to that damn leftover?!?"
"Who?" She clenched her teeth together.
"That Bastard, Deidara.." WHen I actually took in that stuff she was saying about him I felt nothing but pure rage. I had a new feeling I thrist, I craved...Her blood. At that moment Mother had fear in her eyes. "You were told not to-"
"Father said I could!!" I cut her off." He told me not to get carried away by him, not to get to full of myself."
She grabed my wrist." SO you confess your love to him?!?"
"Father said nothing about saying what I feel, nor did he say anything about falling for him!!" And there it was it was all to quick for me to catch. She hit me, I took my wrist and ran out the door.
I was outside I started to walk and began to run, I ran in the school right past Suigetsu, Setsuki, Sasori and Deidara. They followed me, Deidara founded me in the abandoned stairwell I held my knees to my chest he sat beside me.
"Deizona, what's wrong?"
"I knew this would happen.." He sounded scared. "Knew what would happen?"
"They know...thwey know. And they'll be up here today."
He held me tight in his arms. "Deizona you can cry if you want."
"I'am not sad. I'm mad..and if I do I'll cry blood." He then looked into my eyes to see the blood move in my eyes. He made me blink, they fell.
"Deizona..I don't ever want you to cry..not ovee them."
I smiled and burried my head in his chest. The marking's on my cheek burning with a firey passion to kill, but I knew it would be wrong...and too early.
" But that's not the bad part at all.." He looked concern as he lifted my chin to look in his eyes.
"I have to left you all, if I don't.. You'll die too."
Horror struck in his eyes. as I explained.
"And what makes you think we'll leave with out a fight?" His smile showed determination. "Deizona Genji, I love you, and no one is going to take you away from mr. Setsuki, Sasori or anyone else. They all appeared behind Deidara and his brilliant smile. His brilliant foolish smile.
"Let you all die on my behave? Im sorry but if you all don't like this but it has to be done.." I sighed at the heavy tears tha gathered in my eyes." It's me and my soul..It's not good enough anyway."
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear Deidara,

I love you, and there is nothing in this world I wouldn't do for you. This hurt'sm me enough but..
Good Bye.
Genji. Don't look for me
---------------------------------------------------------

That evening I sent out to the far part of Iwagakure, to hide to become strong but blocking my path was Deidara..This couldn't be any harder.
"I' m sorry..I have to go.." I whipered at the thought
"Everytime something good happens I ruin it!!" He hissed against the howling wind.
"No Deidara, I care enough to keep you all safe. I would kill for the honor." He cut me off.
"I care even though if I really cared I'd left you alone but I can't!" He began to shake from anger and tears fell from his eyes."You may not need me,. but I sure as hell need you..and here you are ready to leave all you love to protect the soul of a bastard?!?" I cringed "I could be yours alone, I'll help you fight, kill anything to have you with me forever!!" I began to cry." I yean, I call, I perish for you!!" He shouted but when he opened his eye's I was already gone..Im Sorry...Im Sorry..Im Sorry!!! Please forgive me...
End Notes:
To Be continued...
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7045