Sorry Sakura Fans.... by Kaito_Erufu
Summary: just for those kind of people who hate sakura and such. so add your own part as you can see its a round robin! hehe...goodbye sakura!
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Shikamaru and Temari Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fantasy, General, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 3299 Read: 13681 Published: 19/07/07 Updated: 30/10/07

1. Finding A Date by Kaito_Erufu

2. Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15

3. to the computer! by KibaxHinaluvr

4. Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15

5. Chapter 5 by OnYeen

6. Chapter 6 by gaaras_girl343

7. Chapter 7 by mysterygirl

8. Chapter 8 by Kabutos_conscious

9. A little trick by ievutec

Finding A Date by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto blah blah blah

tourturing sakura...how sweet...
Well a dance was coming up in Konoha soon and everyone was invited. Sakura had an idea in mind of who to ask. And if he declined then she had back up plans.
She went up to Sasuke after training was over.
"hi Sasuke-kun! You want to go to the dance with me?!" she asked gleefully. She stood knees together and bent alittle with her hands in fists by her face.
"nope. I'm already going with someone." the Uchiha said bluntly.
"w-who?!" she studdered not beleiveing it.
"Hey! Sasuke-teme! Let's go get something to eat!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke ignored Sakura and walked up to Naruto giving him a kiss and they went to the ramen bar. Sakura stood there eyes a gape and in disbelief.
"well never to fear! I have many substitutes!" she pounded a fist in the air. She turned to find Kakashi-sensie about to leave.
"KAKASHI-SENSIE!" she called over and rushed over. "will you go to the dance with me?" she asked cutely.
"I'm sorry, I'm going with Anko." he said simply and left. She started to get made.
She went around and saw Team Gai talking to the Sand Team. Well most of them anyway. Temari wasn't there.
She ran up to Lee. "Lee! Will you go to the dance with me?!" she asked hopefully thinking Lee had been waiting for this his entire life.
"nope." what? did Lee just say no?! she was screaming in her head.
"i'm going with Gaara!" he said and he huged Gaara around the shoulders with a drunken grin.
"and he's sobber too...." Tenten muttered.
"Neji?" Sakura asked even more hopefull. He eyed her with one eye in a glare like way.
"for one I'm going with Tenten and two, I don't even have the slightest like for you." he said coldly.
She 'hmph' and then turned to Kankurou and before she could even say anything he said "NO!"
She stormed off and then came upon Team 8.
"Kiba darling! How have you been? Will you go to the dance with me?" she asked sweetly walking up to him. HInata stood there shaking and looking like she was about to cry.
"NO WAY! I'm goin with Hinata!" he yelled at her. Hinata seemed to feel better.
"what?! you rather go with the shy girl than beautiful me?!" she yelled at him.
"w-well maybe uhh S-sakura...maybe bo-boys think t-that th-there a-are better g-girls out there than the p-pink hair b-bitch that keeps g-getting in their f-face." Hinata stammered out. Sakura stood there in horror.
She just got dised big time by a shy girl. She turned to Shino and didn't even bother. He was already glaring at her.
She came upon team 10. She went up to them and saw Temari was already with Shikarmaru. So she turned to Choji.
"Choji! Baby! You wanna go to the dance with me?!" Sakura said strinking a 'cute' pose.
Choji took a hand full of munchies into his mouth and sputtered out "no can do Sakura. I don't like you that way, heck, I dont even like you." she stood there. Great...
"what?! I just got served by fat boy?!" she yelled. this made Choji angry...
"I'M NOT FAT! I'M SLIGHTLY CHUBBY!!" he barked.
She came down to a painful desision and turned to Ino.
"fine...Ino-baka...will you-"
"NO! i'm not going to seep so low to go with you! besides i'm going with Choji." she smirked. ((i dont particuarlly like Ino but i just thought that was funny))
So later that day after she went through the village and not finding anyone she went to her daily lesson with Tsunade. At the end they were talking a few hours before the dance.
"ugh! this isn't fair! wouldn't you say Tsunade?! I mean we are IRRESISTBLE!! and we have no dates."
"correction hunny. YOU have no date. I'm going with Jiraya. At that moment Jiraya walked in with Oroichmaru and Kabuto.
"lets go tootes!" he said and the two left. So now it was just Oroichimaru, Kabuto, and Sakura in the room.
"well would either of you two want to go to the dance with me...?" she asked probably knowing what the answer was.
"nope. " the said in unisin.
"we're going together." Oroichimaru hissed.
"of course..." she said and was very sad after those two left.

((perfect ending!! hehe....if you are going to contibute to this you can mix up the pairs just make it where Sakura is miserable...hehe!!! haha!!
-klk (click) ))
Chapter 2 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
this is my first time contributing to round robin
"Well," said Sakura, "I guess I might have to resort to him." She went looking around Konoha for the ANBU member, Sai. She was really desperate for a date. She finally found Sai's house and rang the doorbell. Sai opened the door. "Hello, Sai," said Sakura.
"What do you want, Ugly?" asked Sai
"Well I need a date for the dance. Would you like to come."
"I could," Sai responded. Sakura began to smile. "But I can't." Sakura's mouth opened.
"Why? Are you with someone or something?"
"I'm with someone, but we don't feel like going to that dance."
"Who is it?" Sai started to blush.
"Okay, you caught me. I'm going to an ANBU only event. And plus, I don't like you very much. Bye, Ugly." And Sai left off.
Sakura was now wandering around in the street looking at everyone. Every person she saw was on a date. She was so busy people watching she tripped and fell into a puddle of mud. Face first. She was so embearressed. She ran of into the forest and some leaves and plants blew into her face. She soon fell onto a shore of a lake.
----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: My first time contributing to round robin. tell me what ya think. Sry about the short chapter.
to the computer! by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
disclaimer: i do not own naruto or the Sims.
Sakura was appauled. Even Sai said no....

Then it clicked in her head. Oto Tori. Thats who he was dating. Yeah, the weird girl who beat up Naruto. Yeah....

So there was only one thing she could do. All the eligible bachelors were taken, and she wouldn't stoop so low as to actually, *gasp*, go to a dance by herself. Back to the one thing she could do.

To her computer!!!!!

~

Sakura walked to her third-floor apartment, and powered on her sad looking laptop. She filled a glass with water in the sink, and walked back over to the patiently waiting laptop. She set her glass of water on the little table next to her couch/bed, and slid the Sims 2 nightlife cd gently into her computer, and watched the loading screen.

She waited not so patiently, and clicked furiously on Pleasantview. Again with the loading.
"Sheesh...." Sakura said, getting pissy.

She clicked onto the Create a Family button, and worked with mastered speed to create the best replacate of Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi on the computer.

With their last name, Desperate, in place she moved them into one of the trailer homes, and went back to the Create a Family page. She made a Sim of herself, which had red hair, because the Sims doesn't have a choice of pink hair on it. She moved herself into a trailer home, used cheats to get a lot of money, and moved her character into a large mansion.

Sakura smirked, and had her person go downtown. She sifted through the building choices. There was a dance club, and it looked like Sims would go there. Sakura clicked a little harder than nessecary on the dance clubs picture, and went straight back to the loading screen.

Whe she was finally in, she gasped at her luck when she saw all three of her newly made boys, Sasuke at the DJ booth, Naruto on the dance floor, and Kakashi already sitting and making out with another female sim.

Sakura walked into the club, and automatically, Kakashi looked up and tugged Sasuke from the DJ booth, and both of them ran out of the door.

Sakura was a little shocked at the Sims erratic behavior, and had her character walk up to Naruto, and ask him to dance.

Again, this time with a few sobs, the real Sakura recieved shock when naruto's character slapped hers, and fled from the building, towards Sasuke, who hugged the orange-clad sim, and they kissed passionately.

Sakura was just dissed by a sim. This was even worse than... going to the dance alone.

She ran outside of her apartment, after violently shutting down her computer, and ran to the sidewalk, sobbing even harder.
There is no way this night could get worse. Sakura thought, depressed.

That was when a large truck sped by, and splashed gutter water all over her.
Chapter 4 by Hinata_Uchiha15
Author's Notes:
I know. I can never come up with good chapter names.
Sakura went back to her apartment, showered and got dressed. She knew it was only 8:30pm but she felt to depressed to care. She thought about what happened today. No one likes her. She cried herself to sleep. Once she was asleep she had a dream.

~Dream Time~

It was a nice Summer and Sakura was reading on a bench. She soon saw a group of people come by. It was a bunch of (random) guys with her friend Miyu. She yelled hi to her.

"Hey Sakura," replied Miyu. "Sorry I can't hang out with you. My new friends invited me to the beach. Sorry you can't come." Sakura was surprised. They always hung out with each other. Soon more people came by. Sasuke was with Naruto, Lee was with Gaara, Shikamaru with Temari, Chouji with Ino, and Hinata with a lot of guys including Kiba. The Jounin were also out on dates. It seemed like everyone was going to the beach except her. But once everyone was gone she decided to go to the beach.

About and hour later she was there. She set up her beach towel on the sand and lie down on it. She saw a few guys pass by her but they didn't notice her. Some of the people that walked by saw her and were snickering. She was wondering why. She was also wondering why there wasn't anybody around her area. Soon a HUGE wave came in and brought the tide to where she was laying. She got soaked and her extra clothes were all wet and muddy from the wave. Everyone who saw that laughed at her and she ran back to her apartment looking like that.

~Dream Ends~

She woke up looking scared. Most dreams like that came true in a different way for some reason. She must be cursed.
Chapter 5 by OnYeen
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto. My first time (I think)contributing to a round robin group.
Sakura looked at the time and saw that it was close to midnight. She got out of bed, depressed. She went down the stairs and got a glass of milk. She drank half of it before she realized that there was a fly in it. She threw the rest of the milk away and went to wash her mouth. Apparently, the faucet wasn't working correctly. The water sprayed at her and she was left completely soaked. Sakura went and changed clothes, even more miserable than before. She went back to sleep and had another dream.

Dream Starts

Sakura was walking down the street, amazingly well dressed. She was wearing a pink dress with white designs on it. She was feeling happy but then, she tripped on the hem of her ridiculously long dress.

She fell into a faceful of grit and a puddle. She got up with a very, very wet head. She looked around and saw that there was nobody around to see that. She got up and walked around for a while. She entered a busy street and saw and heard many people holding back laughs while pointing at her. She walked all the way to the Hokage tower and presented herself to Tsunade. Again, she was laughed at. Sakura felt something on her back and took it off.

It was a piece of paper. It read: 'Aim here.' There was a bullseye underneath it. Sakura felt tears sting at her eyes. She ran out, seeing everyone laughing at her. She ran, tripping and falling.

End Dream

Sakura woke up and looked at the time. It was close to 9. am. 'Oh no! I'm late for training!' She thought. Sakura scrambled out of bed, getting ready for training. She went out, checking for anything that might embarrass her and left.
End Notes:
I hope it's ok.
Chapter 6 by gaaras_girl343
Sakura went outside, hoping nothing would embarrass her. But she looked down and... she forgot to change out of her pajamas! One by one, people began to laugh at her as she ram to her house and locked her door. She quickly cleaned up, changed, then left again, thinking everything was okay.

"Took you long enough, Sakura," Kakashi-sensei said. "I'm usually later than you."

"Sorry, Kakashi-sensei. I had a bad morning..." Sakura said.

"I've heard that excuse before. Four laps around the training grounds now!"

"Where's Sasuke and Naruto?"

"They've already started the new training excersize. Now hurry up with those laps! We've got training to do!"

Quickly running her four laps, Sakura thought about her day not being able to get any worse. But when she was done running, she was wrong.

"Hiya Sakura!" Naruto said in his usually annoying voice.

"Go away dobe," Sakura meanly stated. Naruto walked off.

"Sakura, today we're sparring with a teammate. Naruto and Sasuke ended in a tie, so choose either one of them to spar with."

"Sasuke-kunnnnnn!"

"No..." Sasuke stated.

"I'll spar with you Sakura!" Naruto offered.

"No!!!!!"

Sasuke gave up after three minutes of pleading. "Fine. Get in your place."

One Hour Later: Sakura returns home after a quick defeat by Sasuke. Sakura can't belive it, but Kakashi is considering not letting her become a Chunin! This day has sucked so far.

Sakura gets ready to stay home for the night and gets ready to go to bed when she figures out she's out of heating oil. She thought that Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi weren't even awake now so she sleeps in the cold. (Not like she would sleep at Naruto's house even if she had to.)

"Sasuke, will you go out with me?" Sakura asked the next morning.

"No." Sasuke replied.

"Why?"

"Because... I'm going out with Ino now." Sakura ran home, crying the whole way...
End Notes:
I hope it's good even though it's short.
Chapter 7 by mysterygirl
Author's Notes:
LOL. i love this... anyway, this is my first time ever doing a round-robin... so its gonna be odd...
Once she got home Sakura went straight to her room and locked herself in there.

Sitting on her bed Sakura finally calmed down.

How could Sasuke go out with the pig Ino?! Sakura thought to herself. She was so angry about everything that she punched her mirror... which caused her to have a bloody hand and glass poking out of her wounds.

"Why is this happening to me?!" Sakura yelled at herself.

The wounds in her hand were really deep and blood wouldnt stop pouring out of them. So she finally decided to go get someone to check it out for her.

As she left her house she realised that she had left the keys inside and she was locked out!

Err! Am i cursed or something?! Sakura mentally thought.
End Notes:
I hope this is okay!
Chapter 8 by Kabutos_conscious
Sakura Walked down the street to the hospital, people looked at her and little kids pointed and laughed at the blood stains that were on her dress. Sakura quickly scurried in the door to the front office.

Ringing the front desk bell a older woman came out and gave her an odd look. motioning for her to follow sakura walked after the woman leaving blood droplets on the floor.
The nurse had removed the glass peices in her hand and wrapped it up saying the doctor would be in shortly to talk to her about her problem. What the hell is my problem! Sakura called after the nurse who scurried out of the room. sighing she sat in the chair waiting for the doctor, meanwhile a little kid ran into the room and shut the door. Hi, sakura said to the little kid. The kid spun around and made a disgusted face. Who are you!? He asked getting closer to her face as if he didn't belive it was real, he bent down to poke her cheek. EW! Is that a mask or are you really that UGLY! The kid shrieked running out of the room.

What the hell is going on! Sakura cried. Drying her eyes the doctor came in, he was a few years older than her at most.
Sakura I'm guessing?
Sakura nodded. Alright now as I can see by your hands you have a problem, so is this your first suicide atempt or have you done this before?
WHAT! Sakura screamed I am NOT suicidal! How could you even think that! Sakura started bawling. (I love making her cry it's so fun.) The doctor looked surprised at her outburst. Oh, I just asumed since your hands were cut.. What is wrong with you people! Sakura yelled at him and ran out of the room crying running into the street as Sasuke came walking by.

Sakura what happened to your hands? Sasuke asked almost caring. Sakura dried her eyes and looked at her bandages. I tripped in my bathroom and caught myself on the mirror but it broke, she sniffeled. Oh, I guess that sucks. Hey sakura do you wanna go to the dance with me? Saskue asked trying to keep a straight face. Really!? Sakura asked excitedly. Nope, I already told you I don't like you, Sasuke said laughing as he kept walking. Sakura broke down in tears, while sasuke kept laughing, as well as the other people who saw her crying, she ran into the forest still sobbing and cried herself to sleep in the grass.
End Notes:
sorry it might suck but I'll admit it I LOVE making Sakura suffer ^_^
A little trick by ievutec
Author's Notes:
I´m really bored now, so I just thought I could invent up something to torture Sakura. Mwahahahahah!!!!
She ran down the road to her home, panting. Everything had gone wrong that day. No one cared for her anymore. Could it get any worse?

She turned on a street corner and saw Sasuke. And Ino. Making out.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'

She screamed at the terrible sight. Well, who would't? (I wouldn't exactly scream, but it would still be on the list of the grossest stuff I´ve ever seen.)

'My eyes!' she went dashing past them, her eyes closed, until, as it should've happened, her head came into contact with something incredibly hard, which turned out to be a
tree.

Sasuke turned around and looked at her, then shrugged and kissed Ino. Sakura bawled at the sight and started running in a different direction, whwen she slipped on a banana peel and slid right into Naruto, who started laughing at her and pointed at her with everyone else laughing.

She looked at him with teary puppy eyes, not believing this coud be happening and scrambled up, her dress torn and dirty. She then saw the genin coming out of the academy, and she saw that they were staring at her and giggling all the time.

She ran to the window of a hose and looked at her reflection. She had a great, big ZIT on her chin. It stuck out like a half-sunken titanic. She gave a yelp, and noticed that there were people in the house, looking at her fretting over the pimple. They ahd an expression on their faces that looked something like this: O.O

When she finally reached home, she noticed that there were pictures of her favorute underwear stuck all over town. You know, the ones with bunnies and pink ducklings all over them.

She let out a terrible scream and fell down on the ground, foaming in her mouth. This was something she could not take in.



Somewhere, on a rooftop, in the silence of the evening, a man with a mask over half his face was sitting and laughing, while loooking at the unconcious girl underneath. He just couldn't help himself from doing what he did that day. He let out a happy sigh and leaned back to his book.
End Notes:
So, what do you think? I had half an hour to write this!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5763