Naruto's Parentage by Kari
Summary: Naruto walked along the streets of Konoha to Ino's. She had told him that Sakura wanted to see him, and of course, Naruto's stupid enough to believe her. He had been away at missions all week and was exausted, but willing to see Sakura before crashing. Multicolor leaves fell around a grinning Naruto. "Alright!" he said to himself, "I bet Sakura wants to tell me that she's always secretly had a huge crush on me! This is going to be so awesome! I bet I'll even get a kiss!
Categories: Orphan Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1021 Read: 2367 Published: 28/06/07 Updated: 25/05/09

1. Suprise! by Kari

2. Party Aftermath by Kari

Suprise! by Kari
Author's Notes:
Well, I'm working on more pictures for my other series, so I decided to start annother series. Sort of a prequal to The Mini Rina Chronicles.
Naruto walked along the streets of Konoha to Ino's. She had told him that Sakura wanted to see him, and of course, Naruto's stupid enough to believe her. He had been away at missions all week and was exausted, but willing to see Sakura before crashing. Multicolor leaves fell around a grinning Naruto. "Alright!" he said to himself, "I bet Sakura wants to tell me that she's always secretly had a huge crush on me! This is going to be so awesome! I bet I'll even get a kiss!

"Although..." he continued closing his eyes in thought, "I haven't seen any of my friends all day. Never mind Sakura. Awe well, what the heck." He had almost made it to Ino's. His heart lept in excitment as he thought once more, 'here I come Sakura!' Naruto went up the two stone steps and knocked on Ino's door. "Huh, no answer. Must be in the garden," Naruto said to himself. He walked back down the two steps and opened the wooden door that led to Ino's garden next to a hedge that seemed to never end. There were lights and food and drinks and all sorts of things set up, but no one around. A picknic table covered in a long table cloth that reached the ground sat in the middle of it all. Naruto walked in looking around. He said, "Hello? Any one here? Sakura?"

Everyone jumped from behind the table and yelled, "suprise! Happy Birthday Naruto!" which nearly sent Naruto soaring with shock he jumped so high.

Naruto recomposed himself and said grinning, "thanks, guys! With all of my missions I'd completely forgotten it was my birthday." It was Naruto's 21 birthday. They all realized that it was "important" and wanted an excuse to drink and that's what they all got him. They opened the bottles of Sake for Naruto's first leagal drink. Even Sasuke was happy to see his rival scarf down his first drink after a toast of course. After that first drink, Naruto blacked out. Well, not really, he just got so drunk that he couldn't remember anything...


The sun kissed Naruto's tan skin and blonde hair. His blue eyes fluttered open. 'Where am I?' he thought, 'and where are my pj's?' He felt skin in front of him and hair brushing against his right cheek. He was in his room. Naruto's arms were around a girl's slim and slightly chubby waist. The girl in his arms snored loudly and shifted possition slightly hurting Naruto. Pink hair flew up with her breathing. 'Sakura,' Naruto grinned brightly, 'I'm in bed with Sakura!' The thought in his mind seemed impossible, but there she was snoring in his arms. Sakura's eyes fluttered like a butterfly. She smiled to herself and thought, 'Naruto...I can't believe how...amazing he was.' She began to sit up.

"Morning, Sakura," said Naruto as she sat up pulling the blanket with her and revealing Naruto. Sakura's glace couldn't help but venture to Naruto's nude. She smilled as she remembered last night. Sakura turned around to Naruto. Her breasts hung against her. Naruto blushed and starred at them for however breif a time. He had always longed to see them. Sakura put herself on top of Naruto and him inside her, lay her chest on his, and kissed his lips gently.

"Morning, Naruto," she giggled. Naruto flipped himself and Sakura over pushing himself further in Sakura. She giggled even more. He kissed her passionatly despite his nerves. They flipped back over still kissing. This was his first time with sex and kissing that he remembered. No one wanted to give the idiot a chance. Hinata might have, but Naruto ignorant as always to even concidering it with Hinata. Sakura planted gentle kisses from the side of his mouth, down his neck, and finaly finnishing and resting on his chest. "I wish I didn't have to go," said Sakura sadly. 'Is she playing with me? Does she really mean that? Is this even real?' he thought over and over as his relationship dreams unfolded before him.

"Where do you have to go?" asked Naruto.

"I have a mission in a few hours," Sakura replied even more sadly.

"I wish you could stay," he said.

"Me too," said Sakura snuggleing into him.
Party Aftermath by Kari
Author's Notes:
Hi!! I know it's been sooo long since I've posted anything. Sorry :(...I've had major writers block... Now I've finally got something!!!
I do not own Naruto. All rights reserved.
Sakura had long since left... She and Naruto had sex for a little longer, and then she dressed, grabbed a bite from his fridge, and left saying good bye. Since then, Naruto had been starring up at the celing thinking about Sakura grinning to himself not even able to get up and make some ramen in a cup for breakfast. 'I can't believe I did it with Sakura!! This has to be a dream,' he thought and then smacked himself to make sure that it wasn't. 'I can't believe I made her scream like that,' Naruto thought grinning even more. He suddenly noticed a stiffness down below as his manhood raised it's head to look at the world(or the world to look at it.) He laughed looking down at his massive friend and began to masterbate.


Sakura was halfway to the gate leading outside of Konoha still thinking about Naruto and last night. 'Of all people to do it with, I got drunk and did Naruto. But he was good,' thought Sakura smiling her horny smile, 'and I mean REALLY GOOD.' Suddenly she was at the gate where Sasuke and Lee were waiting for her. Not even Sasuke could distract her from Naruto. "'Bout time, Sakura," complained Sasuke.

"Were have you been, Sakura, that you're over a half an hour late?" asked Lee kindly, "you're usually very, no, extreamly punctual." Lee looked a little nervous himself. 'I can't believe I still love her so after last night with...'

"Ieey um..." she stammered thinking, 'oh no should I tell him about Naruto and I?' "Oh you know...around?" she said unsurely.

"What ever," groaned Sasuke, "Can we just go?"

"Yeah, let's just go," rushed Sakura souning relived and yet still slightly nervous.

"Yes, you are right," said Lee, "we really should put some road behind us." And they were off...
End Notes:
Let me know what you think:D
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5457