The Stalker Circle by Hinata1
Summary: Hinata has had a crush on Naruto since the academy. So she has stalked him. Naruto, has a crush on Sakura so he stalks her. Sakura is constantly stalking Sasuke, but who does Sasuke stalk? Sasuke secretly stalks Hinata. Creating a stalker circle, but what happens when the stalker cirle turns into stalker chaos? What happens when one of the stalkers get caught?
Categories: General Fiction, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Sakura Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2217 Read: 7502 Published: 18/05/07 Updated: 07/06/07

1. Shikamaru's Knowledge by Hinata1

2. Kakashi's Knowledge by Hinata1

3. Shino's Knowledge by Hinata1

4. The Mission From Kakashi by Hinata1

5. Grocery Shopping by Hinata1

Shikamaru's Knowledge by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO CHARACTERS!(but if I did.....)

SHIKAMARU IS OOC IN THIS CHAPPIE~
Nobody is truly aware of the stalker circle, but Shikamaru, Shino,and Kakashi.

(The stalker cirle is Naruto stalks Sakura who stalks Sasuke who stalks Hinata who stalks Naruto.)

Shikamaru found out about this 'circle' one day when he was taking a nap under a tree.

~BackFlash~
~Shikamaru POV~

I was on my way over to meet Choiji at the Ramen Bar when I saw Hinata. I stopped to say 'hi'. She was sitting quietly with Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Shino, and Sasuke. Sakura was flirting with Sasuke who was obviously annoyed by this. Naruto was trying to get Sakura's attention. Kiba sat eating and glanced over at Hinata a few times. Shino sat quietly, barely eating anything. Shino was already well aware of the PART of the stalker circle. He knew Naruto like Sakura and she liked Sasuke and Hinata liked Naruto. He also knew Kiba liked HInata. What he didn't know was who Sasuke liked.

I stepped over to say hi and saw Choiji also sitting with them. That saved me a trip. I sat on the other side of Uchiha, even though I hate that bastard.

Then out of know where Ino comes in. Of course she pushed me over like a rag doll to sit next to Sasuke. Stupid Uchiha! What is so damn good about him.

I, myself, knew about Sakura liking Sasuke. And I knew about Hinata liking Naruto and him liking Sakura.

Shikamaru looked at Sasuke who was annoyed by Ino too. How could you not like Ino?

It was then I saw it. His glance over to Hinata. It wasn't just a little glance. It was more of a stare. He looked at her eyes...longingly. Weird for monotoned voiced Uchiha.

I didn't put the pieces together till later.

~end flashback~

Shikamaru sat under his tree contemplating what he just over heard.

"Naruto-kun.....I-I like y-ou. I-I always h-have ever since the Academy," A small shy voice said. A voice that belonged to none other than the Hyuuga girl, Hinata.

The blond haired boy looked at her bewildered, yet some what happy.

"Hinata, your a good friends and I like you. I want to stay friends with you forever." Naruto started to say. Hinata knew where this was going.She swollowed hard, she knew she'd be rejected, but then why had she told him.

" I love Sakura. I always will," He said slowly, but nicely. Hinata stood heart broken, but couln't hate him. He had even rejected her nicely.

Naruto walked away. By the time Naruto was out of sight she let tears roll down her soft cheeks. I was going to go out and help her, but Sasuke had been walking this way.

"Hinata? What wrong?" Sasuke had said, sypathetic. Since when was Uchiha sypathetic. He's never that way to Ino and she's....she's......she's in love with Sasuke and just your teammate. Just your teammate, Shikamaru. She doesn't want to be anything more than that.

"Um n-nothing. Sorry. Thank you" Hinata said her voice quivered. She made no sense.'

Sasuke grabbed her shoulder in an instant. Hinata turned back around scared. She didn't like Sasuke touching her. It scared her. She didn't like him more than a friend.

Sasuke felt embarrassed by his quick and spontanious gester. Why did he grab her shoulder I thought.Then I knew. Sasuke Uchiha had a crush!?! He has a crush on Hinata! I thought about this incredible discovery.

Sasuke quickly let go of Hinata's arm.
"Sorry," he muttered.
"uh...Bye. See y-you later," Hinata said bowing respectfully.

She left with tears still in ehr eyes.

"Stupid Stupid," Sasuke had muttered. I laughed! HA bout time Sasuke had his heart ripped out. I have mine ripped apart everytime I see Ino flirting with you, Sasuke. How does it feel when your crush likes some one else and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Even if your crushes crush rejects them they still like them.

I felt a little guilty about this last thought, but oh well.He deserves it.

_______________
How do you like it.
Kakashi's Knowledge by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto characters!

Kakashi's POV
How he found out about the stalker circle
KAKASHI POV

I was training Sasuke. He had improved a lot, but was extremely tired. So I thought we'd have to stop, but then...

"One more time Sasuke," I said seeing he was holding his shoulder and breathing hard.

"O...*huff*...Ok," He muttered.

"U-Um S-Sasuke-san and K-kakashi sorry to i-interupt." a soft voice said.

Sasuke abruptly held his breath trying not to breathe so hard. He also let go of his shoulder and tried to stand up straight.

"Its ok, Hinata" I said trying to make her feel more comfortable.

"T-Tsunade has a mission for y-you, Kakashi," Hinata said stuttering a little less.

"Ok, Thank you, bye," I said leaving.

(remember Kakashi left so he doesn't know Sasuke likes Hinata.....YET)

Sasuke POV~

Hinata stood there for a while. Her soft delicate features. Her soft skin and short beautiful raven hair. Tall and so beautiful. Uzumaki is an idiot. Sakura told me what happened later. Hinata likes Naruto, I know that. She finally got the courage to tell him and was does that baka do?! Tells her he loves Sakura! How could he hurt Hinata like that!?! How can you not love her. She's caring, kind, loving...

After scanning her body I reached her face. I realized now that her cheeks were super red. Had she noticed me gawking at her? Of course she did. Damn it.

"I have to go,"I said coldly. I put my hands in my pocket and turned and walked away rudely.

"B-bye," She said stuttering

HINATA POV~
Does Sasuke hate me? He was staring at me and then the moment he got to my face he acted as if he hated me. He hates me. I don't know why though? Probably the same reason Naruto doesn't like me.

"Hey Hinata!" the loud familliar voice rang. It was him! His blonde spikey hair and blue eyes.

"H-hi N-Naruto," I blushed. He rejected me, but he still wanted to be friends.

"Hey, want to come with me and Sakura and get some ramen?" He said. How could he ask that? I thought he liked Sakura. Why doesn't he want to go alone? Maybe he feels guilty about earlier.

"Um no t-thank you," I said politely.

I went home and slept. I slep the entire day away.

NEXT DAY
Kakashi POV

I returned from my 'mission'. I can't believe Tsunade sent me to get her Sake. Oh well, I got paid for it at least.

I was going to continue traing Sasuke, but I couldn't find him.

I looked for Sakura thinking he'd be with her. I was wrong. He was with Kiba and HInata.

Kiba stood talking to both of them, but was directing his words towards Hinata. Kiba's crush on Hinata was obvious, but somehow Hinata had no clue about it.

Sasuke stood there half listening to Kiba. He stared at Hinata. Hinata was too busy listening to Kiba to notice Sasuke's staring.

"So why did you come with us Uchiha?" Kiba's voice was sharp.

"I'm hungry. You guys were going to the Ramen Bar I decided to come with," He said monotone.

"You could have always gone on your own," Kiba said rudely not wanting Sasuke's company.

"Kkiba. S-Sasuke you c-can come, I-I guess If you w-want," She said truly wishing he wouldn't come, but didn't want to be rude.

He didn't answer he just followed. Hmm. Weird for Sasuke to hang out with Kiba and Hinata. Why would he? He obviously hates Kiba. Hinata....Hm.....did he talk to her after I left? Maybe he likes her.

They all sat down. Kiba was on the left with Hinata on the middle and Sasuke was on the right.

It would be rude to interupt thier little feast for training.I thought. I do want to know if Sasuke likes Hinata, though. I guess I could spy.....I mean observe! Yes, observe Sasuke's behavior.

Then Shino came into the picture!

______________________________

Next chappie coming soon.

the third chappy:Shino's knowledge.
Shino's Knowledge by Hinata1
Shino POV~

I saw Kiba and Hinata so I walked over to talk, but I also saw someone else I didn't particularly want to see, Sasuke.

I sat down next to Kiba. Shikamaru and Ino were on the other side of Sasuke. Sasuke, was sitting next to Hinata.

"So Sasuke, how have you been? I was hoping I'd see you! Have you missed me?" Ino piped in loudly.

Sasuke just gave her a disgusted look.

"Hinata, you've been quiet," Ino looked at the girl next to Sasuke, "and so have you Shikamaru."

"U-Uh, I just don't have anything t-to r-really say," Hinata said stuttering as usual. Ino was being her usual annoying self.

"What wrong with you Shikamaru? You've been unusually quiet too?" Ino repeated.

"I just don't feel good," He said looking really mad.

"You should go to the doctor," Ino turned back to Sasuke.

"Troublesome," He muttered, but Ino was no longer paying much attention.

Kiba was still tying to flirt with Hinata. I really wouldn't mind if Naruto and Hinata got together, but Kiba and Hinata are probably better for eachother. That way I can keep an eye on them at least.

"You didn't eat much Hinata," Sasuke spoke up for the first time. Everyone, but Shikamaru seemed amazed he talked to Hinata.

"I'm n-not that h-hungry," she said blushing because everyone was now staring at her.

Then the strangest thing happened. Sasuke smiled. Kiba looked at Sasuke, amazed. He smiled at Hinata, only for an instant, but he did smile at her.

---
meanwhile

Kakashi POV~

Ah so our little Sasuke Uchiha has a crush on Hyuuga Hinata. Hmm.......This should be interesting.

Kakashi smirked and got a crazy look in his eye.

Hmmm......I must suggest to Tsunade that Sasuke and Hinata make a cute couple *cough* *Cough* I mean good team. They can cooperate! Thats it, I'll tell her they cooperate well and make a great team. Heeheehee, this could be fun....I mean a lot of mission will be done because they work so well together.

---
back with Shino

Shino POV~

The rest of the evening was mostly boring. I did get one thing out of the evening. I found out Sasuke likes Hinata. Hn. This is going to change.......soon.

_____________________
Next chapter:The Date....I Mean Mission!
Sasuke POV~This is one weird mission. 0_o'

sorry so short
The Mission From Kakashi by Hinata1
Author's Notes:
I changed what I was going to call this Chapter!

I don't own any Naruto characters.
Hinata stood staring at Kakashi confused.

"This isn't a mission from Tsunade. It's a mission from me. I know it's different, but I need you to do this for me. All you have to do is go to the bookstore and pick up the next book in Make Out Paradise for me. Don't worry, I'm sending someone with you so you won't be alone," Kakashi finished giving a sneaky smile under his mask.

"Why can't you get S-Sakura, Sasuke, or N-Naruto-kun to get it for you," She said stuttering badly on the names Sakura and Naruto.

"Because, Sakura would never do it and I doubt Naruto would either. Sasuke I know wouldn't if YOU didn't come along," Kakashi said spilling Sasuke's secret.

"Wh-What!? Why would I make a difference whether S-Sasuke came or not?" Hinata asked shocked by Kakashi's comment.

" Because Sasuke wouldn't let anyone, especially an innocent bystander go and get something like Make-Out-Paradise for me by themselves," Kakashi said realizing he could still cover his mistake.

"Oh," Hinata sighed in relief, "ok."

Kakashi smiled and added something to this mission, "I also need a few other things picked up for me," Kakashi said handing a grocery list to Hinata.

Grocery LIST
1)bread
2)2 cartons of eggs
3)milk
4)Lay's Potatoe chips
5)Cake Mix
6)Flour
7)candles
8)Ice Cream
-list continued on-

Hinata looked at the list and simply nodded. Though weird to recieve a mission that you have to get groceries, it was better than sitting home with her father.

"So is it S-Sasuke that will be coming with me?" Hinata asked, in a shy voice barely stuttering.

"Yes," Kakashi smiled," And will you inform him of the mission, because I really don't want ot have to relay the message again," Kakashi tried to hold back a smirk.

"Yes," Hinata bowed respectfully and left.

Kakashi POV~

I get my new book and groceries delivered to me. Ha, and I get to put Hinata and Sasuke together.

Hm....Now that I don't have to go grocery shopping what am I going to do? My books read till Hinata and Sasuke get me a new one.Hm?

__________________
Sorry the chapters short. I will add more fluff and more chappies later.
Grocery Shopping by Hinata1
Sasuke sighed hearing the crappy mission he was getting from Kakashi.

"Grocery Shopping!?" He was using his crush on Hinata to his advantage.

Truth be told, the only enjoyable thing about this was the fact that Hinata would be with him.

"Ok Hinata we might as well get started," Sasuke said looking at the shy shinobi.

"Y-Yes, Uchiha-san," Hinata felt awkward around Sasuke.

"Sasuke not Uchiha," Sasuke corrected annoyed.

"Ok, Sasuke-san," Hinata corrected herself. Calling him Sasuke-san was going to be hard to get into the habit of doing.

They arrived at the grocery store, but to thier horror Sakura and Naruto were there.

_________________________
Sorry its so short. I'm typing on my Sis's labtop and she wants it back. So I'll update later.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4799