The Disease by A Vampires Butterfly
Summary: A disease is spreading through the Hidden Leaf Village that causes people to spout out the truth! And Hinata is finding things that maybe should have stayed hidden.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes Word count: 6267 Read: 14574 Published: 14/01/07 Updated: 01/02/07

1. Naruto Leaving, A Diease Coming by A Vampires Butterfly

2. Kiba's Strange Morining by A Vampires Butterfly

3. Shinos In The Closet by A Vampires Butterfly

4. A Few Confessions by A Vampires Butterfly

5. Sorry Naruto's Gone, Hinata! by A Vampires Butterfly

6. Hinata's First Kiss by A Vampires Butterfly

7. Hinata and.... SASUKE?!? by A Vampires Butterfly

8. Sakura's Confession by A Vampires Butterfly

9. Garra's Turn by A Vampires Butterfly

10. The Truth Set Free by A Vampires Butterfly

11. The Weapons Mistress's Love by A Vampires Butterfly

12. The Girl with the Giant Fan and The Lazy Ass of Shadows by A Vampires Butterfly

13. Green and Red With a Few Kisses In Between by A Vampires Butterfly

14. Naruto's Home by A Vampires Butterfly

Naruto Leaving, A Diease Coming by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so this is only my second story and my first ever slightly lemon and yuri story. I would love some feedback. And if anyone would like to beta this please just tell me I would love it is you would. Oh yeah blah blah blah I do not own naruto would I really be writing fanfiction if I did? blah blah blah
As everyone knows Hinata has always been quiet, shy, and has always been in love with the ignorant Naruto, and because of this infatuation, she has been oblivious to some other hidden feelings hidden by the girls and a couple boys of the village and even a boy and a girl from the sand village. Now as Naruto has left the village on a long mission, a disease has spread through the village causing strange spouts of the truth to come out of people at unsuspecting times and Hinata is finding out the strangest things about people she would have never thought about until now. What will happen when people are saying their deep down true feelings about people they have never shown feelings for before? Only time will tell.


A strange wind blew through the village as Hinata sighed waking for the new day that was arising. Today was the day Naruto was to leave for a long mission which meant she wouldn’t be able to see him. So she usually didn’t talk to him when she did see him at least she got to see him. She sighed again and got out of bed sending a brush quickly through her silkily, dark, short hair and putting on her normal clothes. Before she left she looked at herself in the mirror and only saw the everyday her, she saw nothing special, nothing that would catch anyone’s attention especially a certain cute, blond, fox boy.


“Why can’t I be beautiful like everyone else?” she asked herself looking sadly into the mirror with her soft violet eyes. Then she left the room so she wouldn’t miss Naruto’s departure.


Hinata reached the gate where Naruto was supposed to be leaving right before he was about to leave. She stayed in the shadows of trees surrounding the gate. Oh how she wanted to say something to him. Good luck, or Good bye, anything, but her shyness overcame her and she watched silently as he left for what to her would be forever.


But right now with Hinata totally unaware, a disease wafted through the village being taken in by most of its residents. So as the Hidden Leaf Village awoke to the beginning of the day and took a breath of fresh morning air they breathed in a good gulp of poison that ran its way to their blood stream and brain giving them sudden reactions. So as the day began people suddenly shouted out their most personal secrets to whoever was around at the time.


Hinata returned to the village feeling very depressed, going deeper and deeper into the darkness of it with each passing of a mirror. She was so distracted that she didn’t even notice all the shouting around her from every direction. She simply walked to the training grounds where she was supposed to meet Shino and Kiba.

_______________________________

Okay so I know it was short, but hey I think it is okay I will update often so don't worry if anyone actually reads this story well thats it till then, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Kiba's Strange Morining by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so for some reason I keep coming up with short chapters. But since no one is reading this it doesn't matter much huh? Anyway sadly I don't own Naruto if I did people would read this wouldn't they and I would make it into a show which would be awesome actually I would make tons of stories from this site into shows and Naruto would be a lot funnier and full of yaoi and lemon and yuri and well I don't own Naruto.
When Kiba had woken up that morning he had smelled something different in the air, something that wasn’t good, something he didn’t like, but ignored it and got up remembering that he, Shino, and Hinata were supposed to train early this morning. He smiled thinking, not for the first time, how lucky he was to be on Hinata’s team. Then before he even knew what was happening his mouth voiced these thoughts. Kiba felt in horror his mouth move and say what he had just been thinking. When he stopped his hands flew to hi mouth and he stared wildly around the room, looking for a reason to what had happened. When he found nothing he slowly removed his hands afraid to speak or say another word. He looked at his sleeping puppy on his bed and then back around his room.

“Akamaru?” he whispered to his dog. The dog lifted its sleepy head up from its paws and smiled a doggy smile yipping a good morning. Then the white puppy cocked his head to the left as he noticed something was wrong.

“Akamaru, something just happened, I don’t understand what, but I just said something that I would never say. Do you smell something in the air, something wrong, something different?” he asked his dog, sniffing the air smelling it still. The dog did the same and frowned as he smelled it as well. The puppy let out a sharp bark in agreement.

“What is going on?” Kiba asked in a hushed whisper looking with the scared eyes only a animal could posses. Then his eyes caught the clock.

“Geez I’m going to be late.” He said guessing maybe it was only a one time thing and rushed through his morning activities and ran out the door towards the training grounds. Hearing shouts and screams as he ran through the crisp morning air filled with poison.
Shinos In The Closet by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
I am really really really sorry about it being so short. This goes out to my two only readers who I am very thankful to have. ^^ The next one should be longer and I don't own Naruto ;;
As Kiba was sorting through all of his morning troubles, Shino was waking as well. “Hmm the insects…something is different this morning.” He said then glanced at the clock. He then remembered with a small smile that he was training with Kiba and Hinata early this morning. He thought of Kiba’s smiling face and then stopped ‘I am not gay.’ He thought the image of Kiba still floating around his mind.

Then before he could stop himself he shouted “I am not gay!” it may have been the loudest he had ever spoken and quickly covered his mouth. Behind his glasses his eyes widened in surprise, he had not meant to do that. “What just happened?” he asked in quiet whisper that would have made Hinata strain to hear it. He looked around with shifty eyes only being calmed by the soothing buzz of insects surrounding him. He looked at the clock again, sighed and went out the door calmly walking towards the training grounds.

--------------------

really sorry I hope I did this okay Shino is hard to write for me. Anyway till the next chapter, With much love to my two readers, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
A Few Confessions by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Urg I just can't seem to get them as long as I want, but this is at least longer then the last one. This shows my two readers that I have nothing better to do than keep updating with these little chapter things. I don't own Naruto.
Hinata got to the training grounds, surprised to see that both Shino and Kiba were late. She sighed and began training, soon though she heard someone call out her name.

“Hey Hinata, I’m here finally. Sorry I’m late the weirdest thing happened this morning.” Kiba said running up his hand rubbing the back of his head guiltily. Akamaru followed behind him running up to Hinata jumping up to her barking excitedly. Hinata laughed softly, sound like tinkling bells.

“Good morning Akamaru. Good morning Kiba. Its okay I’m just glad you are here I was worried for a second when I didn’t find you and Shino. Do you know where he is?” Kiba and Shino were the few people she could talk to without stuttering, though her voice was soft as ever.

‘God her laugh is so cute’ Kiba thought to himself smiling at her and Akamaru, then in a twist of cruel fate he said “God your laugh is so cute.” He gasped and covered his mouth again, blushing a deep red against his tan skin.

“Wh..what did you say Kiba?” Hinata stuttered hearing Kiba say something so strange she couldn’t believe that she had heard him right.

“Nothing um nothing Hinata so umm wow I wonder what’s taking Shino so long.” He said quickly looking around trying to hide his embarrassing blush. And by a miracle Shino walked into the training grounds.

“Good morning Kiba, Hinata.” He said walking up to them noticing Kiba blushing and Hinata looking at him strangely, Akamaru looking at them both questionably then Hinata snapped out of it.

“Good morning Shino.” She said politely looking at Kiba again.

“Hey Shino, what the heck took you so long?” Kiba asked looking very relieved that Shino had arrived, his blush decreasing immensely.


“Something strange happened and it made me late.” Shino said a matter-of-factly, but in his mind he was thinking how cute Kiba had looked when he blushed. He mentally kicked himself. ‘I am not gay!’ he thought again, but as he thought this his mouth was forming words and he said “Kiba looks cute when he blushes.” Shino looked at them blushing under his coat collar.

“Umm Shino what did you just say? Did you say I look cute when I blush?” Kiba asked giving him the cutest confused puppy look.

“Umm…Ummm..” Shino said trying to think quickly for some excuse anything.

Hinata looked at them both very, very confused. “Kiba? Shino? We should start training.” She said and Shino looked at her like she were his savior. He nodded.

“Yeah your right Hinata.” Kiba agreed and they all started to train wondering what the heck was happening to them.

----------------

Well I guess it could have been worse. With love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Sorry Naruto's Gone, Hinata! by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so this idea just came to me isn't it funny well if you are reading this you don't know what the heck I am talking about so I don't own Naruto ps school week is starting again so I will be updating less, but will update a lot when the weekend is here ^^ now on with the chapter.
After an afternoon filled with training all of their minds clouded with thoughts of the day. ‘What’s happening?’ was the thought that crossed all of their minds.

“Well I think we should head back into town we’ve trained enough for the day.” Kiba said looking down at his aching body and then at the others smiling that cute doggy smile at least in Shinos opinion (though he denies it) and lead the others out of the training grounds to town and then walked beside Shino with Hinata in front of them.

“You remember what we planned right?” Kiba whispered to Shino. Shino nodded and let a small smile grace his hidden lips. Then they both caught up with Hinata and each placed a hand over her eyes.

“What are you guys doing?” she asked laughing softly and stopping, now not being able to see.

“Well we know that Naruto has gone on a long mission so we wanted to do something for you.” Kiba said scowling as he thought of Naruto then shook his head and with Shino started to walk towards Sakura’s house. Hinata smiled her friends always knew what was bothering her and she was touched that they would do something for her because of it.

“Where are we going?” Hinata asked as she was lead to the left.

“It’s a surprise.” Kiba said and knocked on Sakura’s front door signaling to the people inside they had arrived. Kiba opened the door to a dark and removed his hand and Shino removed his and flipped on the light. Hinata rubbed her eyes and looked around and gasped as everyone she knew jumped out shouting.

“Sorry Naruto’s Gone, Hinata!” as if they were shouting happy birthday. Hinata blushed looking around. Kiba and Shino pushed her forward.

“T..thank you everyone.” She said blushing still not used to being in the spotlight.

“Its no prob Hinata. After we heard that Naruto was leaving on a long mission and Hinata face it everyone, but him knows you like him, we had to help you out.” Sakura said happily that her plan had worked perfectly.

Everyone was there. From Sasuke to Chouji and Ino had even dragged Shikamaru to the party. But an unwelcome guest had come too, the disease.
Hinata's First Kiss by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so again I am really sorry about not posting school and stuff. I feel horrible about it. Anyway I hope this chapter makes up for it. I do not own Naruto just this short fanfiction.
The party was wonderful, filled with laughter and plenty of fun and Hinata even started to stutter less and speak a smidge louder, the disease didn’t show itself and everybody let out a silent breath of relief. But it all ended in disaster as Ino yelled,

“Lets play Truth or Dare!”

Everybody quickly agreed and gathered in a tight circle whispering quietly among themselves.

“I get to go first!” Sakura screamed and spun an empty bottle it pointed to Hinata.

“Truth or Dare?” Sakura asked while the disease seeped into the tight circle going into to each person, breaching each of their young minds, prodding into their secrets waiting for the moment to tell the circle of its findings.

“Truth” Hinata said, always playing it safe. Sakura groaned as she heard the answer, then thought about the question.

“Okay have you ever thought of anyone else besides Naruto?” Sakura asked rolling her eyes. Hinata blushed looking down.

N.. no” she said softly as always, then spun the bottle hearing Sakura sigh in exasperation. Kiba inside was crying hearing Hinata’s confession that seemed to cut him worse then it should have. The bottle spun and spun deciding then slowly landed on Kiba.

“T…truth or Dare Kiba?” Hinata asked looking up her face still had a faint tint of red.

“Dare.” Kiba said smiling a cocky smile at the soft spoken girl, still feeling a sharp pain in his chest.

“Hmm I dare you to-” Hinata said then was cut off by Ino shrieking.

“Dare him to kiss his crush!” Kiba’s ears reddened and Hinata as always had burst of red sent to her pale cheeks.

“Umm okay Ino. Kiba I dare you to kiss your crush.” Hinata said hearing Sakura and Ino stifling giggles. Shino was panicking inside a single bead of sweat trailing down his face as he looked from Hinata to Kiba. He hoped that this wasn’t happening, that he wasn’t going to watch this, that what he thought to be the unavoidable, wasn’t going to happen, at least not in front of him. He really didn’t want to see his crush kiss his team mate and one of his best friends.

Kiba looked around letting his eyes land and stay on Hinata. ‘This is it. This is your only chance. Just do it, get it over with. It won’t be the end of the world. Will it?’ these thoughts traveled to his mind as he quickly went over to Hinata and gave her a kiss, more of a brush of lips, but it sent a warmth down Kiba’s spine as he quickly crawled back to the gap in the circle that was his seat.

Hinata sat there her face creating a new darker shade of crimson and then fainted after feeling Kiba’s lips pass against hers.
Hinata and.... SASUKE?!? by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so I really love Sasuke and Hinata together so I just had to add this cute little part. Enjoy. I don't own Naruto must you keep reminding me? *sobs*
A series of reactions spread throughout the circle, from Ino and Sakura gasping and then collapsing on the ground laughing their heads off, Shino almost fainting himself, Neji turning red pouncing on Kiba for kissing his cousin, Sasuke looking at them all in distaste, Chouji diving into another bag of chips, Garra also looking in distaste, and Shikamaru mumbling about the whole party being “troublesome”.

Finally after surviving the shock Shino got up pulling Kiba away from Neji, Tenten doing the same to Neji. Calming Kiba down, actually having to tie him to a chair, Shino got a small glass of cold water and poured it over Hinata.

“W…what happened?” she asked sputtering as she awoke to a cold water hitting her face. Ino and Sakura had finally stopped laughing and were trying to regain their breath. Ino looked over at Hinata trying to stop herself from laughing again.

“Dog-breath over there kissed you. Guess he has a case of puppy love.” Ino said breaking out laughing again at her own bad jokes. Hinata blushed again and almost fainted again, but was stopped by a sudden flash of blue, white, and black. She opened her eyes to find them looking into pure onyx ones, feeling strong hands holding her up.

“Oh, T.. thank you Sasuke.” She whispered. Sakura and Ino had now stopped laughing completely and were looking slack-jawed at Hinata.

“hnn.” Was his only reply as he slowly let her go, walking coolly back to his spot with his hands his pockets. Kiba watched in horror. He had just kissed her and that basterd Sasuke was making a move on her. Kiba snarled and struggled against the ropes and chair he was tied to, since Shino still hadn’t let him go.


This was turning into a very large love triangle and didn’t look like this night was going to end soon.

----------------

I hope you liked it. I am trying to update as much as I can before the school week starts again. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Sakura's Confession by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:


Hinata was blushing red unable to get the touch of his hands away from her skin; then again maybe she didn’t want to. Kiba broke the ropes and jumped towards Sasuke. Shino held him back once more and sat him down firmly in his seat on the floor and the game went on with Kiba glaring at Sasuke, Neji glaring Kiba, Sakura and Ino glaring and looking stupider then normal at Hinata, Sasuke looking at them yet again with distaste except Hinata, who was as normal looking around nervously at all the glaring blushing away.


Kiba spun the bottle. It spun and spun until it landed pointing itself to Sakura.

“Truth or Dare?” Kiba asked not taking his glaring eyes away from Sasuke.

“Truth.” Sakura chirped happily.

“Okay Sakura lets see. Well we all know you are the head of the Sasuke fan club.” At this Sakura huffed and Sasuke sighed glancing at the pink haired girl disdainfully. “So well have you EVER thought of anyone else?” Kiba said with Ino snickering beside Sakura. Sakura was about to reply the truth hidden dead in her little mind, when the disease took hold of her grabbing the truth with poisoned fingers, it brought the truth to the surface forcing Sakura to say…

“Well I do think about Ino sometimes,” Causing the whole room to gasp, even Sasuke let a small look of surprise cross his face before he of course returned to his normal “I’m to cool to care” look. Sakura looked around clamping her hands over her mouth, she looked nervously at Ino, who looked surprisingly calm.

“Well duh who could resist these good looks?” Ino said vainly flipping her bleach blonde hair back. Everyone sweat dropped and Sakura let out a breath of relief she was actually kinda glad she got that off her chest. Sakura laughed nervously.

“Well I guess it’s my turn.” She said quickly and spun the bottle.


------------------

Hehehe I am loving the authors power. I hope you like it. Thank you all so much for reading and reviewing I cherish all of lovely reviews. Thank you guys. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Garra's Turn by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay here is another chapter. As you guys can guess I am a total fangirl of slightly crack couples so most of these don't stay on the regular path of fanfiction, but who needs that stupid path anyway huh? I don't own Naruto
The bottle spun and spun once again laughing as it spun at all of the people so far it had caused great embarrassment to. Finally stopping at Garra, the guy who had everyone surprised when he had showed up to a party, but he had his own reasons for showing up, and no, it wasn’t the bribe of cookies it was something else or should I say someone else.

Sakura gulped as it landed on the menacing red headed boy.

“W..well um Garra Truth or Dare?” she asked trying her best not to make eye contact.

“Dare.” He said in that hair prickling whisper.

“Well then I dare you to… well umm…” Sakura tried to think and was very annoyed when Ino shouted into her ear.

“Tell him to kiss his crush too!” (Ino can only have one thought go through her mind at a time or her head will explode at the time this thought was going through.)

Sakura let out an exasperated sigh and looked over to Garra.

“Fine Ino, Garra I dare you to kiss your crush.” Sakura said then mumbled “not like he has one though Ino.”

Garra got up went over to Hinata looked her straight in the eye then leaning down he closed his lips over hers. Hinata would have gasped if she could, but instead felt warm lips press against hers and for the second time that night she fainted before the kiss was even over. Garra looked in with very little surprise as she fainted and caught her placed her gently on the ground.

The room was silent, not a breath, not a word, nothing. Everyone was in a state of shock at the scene they had just witnessed. Sure Kiba and Hinata alright, Sasuke and Hinata odd, but well this beat everything.

Kiba was the first to awaken from the shock and glared at Garra if only looks could kill Garra would have been lying dead on the floor. The second one to come out of the shock of course was Sasuke, he could have any girl and he wasn’t about to lose this one and glared along with Kiba. Third was Neji and was he pissed when yet another boy kissed his cousin he glared with the others. Garra brushed off their glares and after sweeping away a stray hair from Hinata’s closed eyes as gently as he could muster, he got up walking calmly back to his space in the circle. The silence stayed as Garra spun the bottle.


____________________

Hehe I loved writing that hehe ahm umm anyway I hope I can write more during the weekend I will see hope you guys like it even though it is weird. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
The Truth Set Free by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
So I think this was kinda well I don't know, but I liked it.
Oh and check out my new story Happily Ever After I just started it.

I don't own Naruto
The bottle turned and spun finally resting on a very shocked Shino.

“Truth or Dare?” Garra asked in that murderous whisper of his.

Shino gulped this didn’t look like it was going to end well.

“Truth.” He answered his shock and nervousness unnoticeable. Of course he had answered truth there was no way he was going to be forced into kissing his crush. At the mere thought he glanced at the glaring Kiba. ‘Maybe I should have picked dare. Maybe it would have been good to say how I feel about Kiba.’ he thought then his head screamed pushing the thought away. ‘I AM NOT GAY! I DO NOT LIKE KIBA!’

“What are you thinking right now?” Garra asked catching the glance at the dog boy who was apparently glaring at him. He brushed off the numerous glares directed at him staring menacingly at Shino.

“I am thinking… I am thinking…” he said trying to come up with a good lie under Garra terrifying stare, but before he could the meddling disease sifted through many bad lies and found the well hidden truth pulling it from its hiding place and forcing it out Shino mouth.

“I was thinking that maybe I should have picked dare so I could share how I feel about Kiba.” Shino said his eyes widening in behind his glasses and his pale cheeks gaining a small tint of red. Kiba stopped glaring for a moment to cock his head in confusion at Shino.

“And how do you feel about me Shino?” he asked innocently.

“Oh umm well Kiba I really like you. I… I … love you.” Shin mumbled, but the dog boy heard and his eyes widened and he looked at Shino. Shino winced waiting to hear the cries of protest and disgust, but none came he opened his eyes to Kiba looking at him.

“Well umm Shino,” Kiba started, but then was very aware of the many eyes of the room.

“Umm maybe we should talk somewhere else.” Kiba said and went over to Shino and took his pale hand in his clawed tan hand and led him out of the room shocking the room left behind and Shino himself. It was a very lucky Hinata was unconscious for this.

The boys never returned that night, but everyone finally got over the shock and Neji decided to spin the bottle that seemed to be holding the fate he was always ranting about.
The Weapons Mistress's Love by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so to all my reviews I am giving you a non crack couple. YAY me! Today is my birthday and I am all hyped up on sugar. I don't own Naruto, but wouldn't that be a great birthday present? The gift of owning Naruto.
The bottle spun once again seeming very proud of itself for ruining and starting so many relationships. Garra and Sasuke were smirking on the inside.

‘One down just got to get him out of here.’ They both thought. They were both forgetting Naruto who was as always running through Hinata’s unconscious dreams.

Sakura got up and got another glass of water pouring it all over Hinata. Sakura was still a bit mad that Sasuke had shown any Hinata any attention instead of her. Hinata woke up sputtering from the water and was now soaked from the water poured over her clothes. Quickly the nights events so far came to her and she blushed looking to Sasuke and then to Garra who were both watching her.

“Um where is Shino and Kiba?” she asked quietly looking at the two empty spots where her friends had once sat.

“Oh well umm see they had to go somewhere.” Ino said quickly while the rest of the room sweat dropped.

The bottle stopped pointing at a very uncomfortable Tenten. She usually didn’t talk to anyone, didn’t do anything with them, she was actually kinda an outsider, but she did know that this must have been her lucky day as the bottle spun by Neji landed on her, then again maybe it wasn’t so lucky.

“Truth or Dare?” Neji asked the weapons mistress.

“Truth.” Tenten answered quickly. She knew everything about this boy and always answered any questions about him. She wasn’t scared of anything and she was sure that she could handle anything thrown at her. Oh how she was wrong.

“How do you know so much about me?” Neji asked the question he had always wondered.
“Oh well you see I read a lot of books about you and umm,” Tenten sputtered that was going to stay her answer until the disease having enough of the deist grabbed the truth and made her tell the circle.

“Well when I was little I heard of you and started following you around and saw everything that happened to you. I fell in love and you don’t know how glad I was the day I was put on your team.” Tenten blurted out quickly covering her mouth when she finished. She had never wanted to say that.

Neji looked at her feeling his chest tighten for some odd reason he went over to her picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room.

Hinata watched very confused. Sasuke and Garra smirked wider in their heads.

‘Yes! The protective cousin is gone!’ they both thought then continued to glare at each other plotting ways to get rid of the other.

Hinata watched them both very worried. The rest looked at the empty spots wondering if everyone would be gone by the time the night was over. Shikamaru mumbled “troublesome” and spun the bottle.
The Girl with the Giant Fan and The Lazy Ass of Shadows by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
okay so this one is kinda funny hehe and not a crack couple well maybe kinda oh well. I don't own Naruto
The bottle spun passing the empty spots, passing Ino and Sakura giving each long stares, passing a confused Hinata, passing a glaring Garra and Sasuke, Rock Lee in complete shock, and Chouji passed out not looking like he would be waking up any time soon.

The bottle pointed itself to Tamari, making Shikamaru groan ‘Why am I always stuck with this girl? Then again well she is kinda pretty though not average hmm…’ Shikamaru thought before being interrupted by a sharp voice,

“Hey you shirker wake up!” Tamari shouted at him she wanted to get this over with.

“Okay, okay sheesh. Truth or Dare?” Shikamaru asked her eyeing her lazily.

“Dare.” Tamari replied glancing at Ino making sure she was too preoccupied with Sakura which she thankfully was. They were both staring at each other Ino whispered something into Sakura ear and giggled taking Sakura’s hand in hers and leading her out of the room. Tamari quirked an eyebrow, but no one else was very surprised.

“Fine, I dare you to drink a bottle of sake in less then ten minutes.” Shikamaru said kinda proud of himself for thinking of something that wouldn’t lead to kissing and fainting.

“Fine.” Tamari said and went over to a large cabinet and brought out a large bottle of sake. She sat back down and gave Shikamaru a smirk and started to down the bottle gulping the burning liquid. Everyone that was left shouted,

“Drink! Drink! Drink!”
Finally in less than five minutes the bottle was empty. Tamari hiccupped looking at Shikamaru.

You know, you are a cute little lazy ass.” Tamari said and went over to him. Before he could react kissed him roughly. The sake on her breath.

Shikamaru tried to protest and pushed her off. She only grabbed his hand and lead the shouting shadow master out the door.

The room laughed their heads off as they watched the scene except of course for Garra who glared at the Shikamaru before he was dragged off by his drunk older sister then returned his glaring emerald eyes to Sasuke who happily glared back.

‘How did this all start again?’ Hinata thought as she watched one by one people leaving the forgotten party.
Green and Red With a Few Kisses In Between by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay I am sorry to say, but the next chapter will be the end of this story, but don't worry (hey that rhymed ! ^^) I am writing another story and starting yet another when that one is done. So I am so glad I have met all of my lovely readers and reviewers. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
And then there were four conscious ninjas. Sasuke, Garra, Hinata, and Rock Lee who looked like he was about to run for it any second now. He turned his large, now shifty, eyes looking fearfully at each one of them. Then he carefully reached towards the bottle and spun it.

The bottle spun once again this time by the hand of the self appointed Green Beast of Konoha. It spun and spun Sasuke and Garra barely even paying attention at this point too preoccupied with glaring and plotting. Finally the bottle landed divinity on Garra for the second and last time that night.

“T-truth or Dare Garra?” Lee asked talking to one of the scariest guys in the room and realizing it with the passion of flaming youth. ‘Oh why Garra? Anyone BUT Garra!’ Lee thought his spandex becoming very tight as he took a terrifying glance at the glaring red head.

“Truth.” Garra answered in that horrible nightmarish whisper.

Lee gulped none to silently and thought about his question, carefully reviewing the past events, very glad that Ino was now gone somewhere with his beloved Sakura. He didn’t know where and he didn’t know why, but he had a strange feeling his pink haired goddess wouldn’t be returning this night. He thought and thought and finally asked,

“Garra, I now know that you have some feelings for Hinata,” at this Garra stopped glaring at Sasuke and turned to the very frightened Lee. Lee jumped as the glare was turned to him and tried to continue.

“But umm did you ever think of anyone else besides her?”

Garra looked at the frightened boy in green carefully wondering if this boy could have found out his secret ‘Hmm I may have to kill whoever told him or maybe it would be easier to kill him and then,’ he took a moment from his thoughts to glare at Sasuke. ‘Then him.’ He kept the emotionless cover on as he searched his murdering mind for a good enough lie, but the disease had another idea as it traveled with him quickly finding the truth among the blood and sand ridden scenes. Garra was just about to state his perfectly concocted lie when out of his mouth came instead,

“I thought of you a couple of times before I was convinced that I would have to kill more people for being gay so fell in love with Hinata instead.” Garra didn’t show his surprise, he was way too cool to do that and instead gave a murderous stare at the chuckling Sasuke, glancing at a relief stricken Hinata before turning his emerald eyes to the green spandex wearing, bushy brows boy.

“W-what!?!” Lee shouted right before Garra sighed and decided to go with his first love and grabbed the shouting boy dragging him away never to return.

Sasuke smirked. He had won. He crossed the room sitting next to Hinata, who blushed as he walked towards her sitting very close. Dawn was closing in as Sasuke leaned towards Hinata catching her lips closing his onyx eyes as she, instead of fainting kissed back.

Little did the couple known that a familiar loud-mouthed ninja had just entered the village and was heading to Sakura’s house to spread the news of his arrival.
Naruto's Home by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so this is the last chapter. I hope all my readers have enjoyed the story and will move on to some of my other stories. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

I don't own Naruto
“I’m back!” shouted the blond whiskered boy

“Huh? Where is everyone?” he started to look around the house walking in on a lot of things he didn’t exactly want to see.

“Oh so that’s where everyone is. I leave for one day and they do that?” he said as he closed the last door on the hall wondering why he left when Sakura was even doing it with Ino maybe he could have gotten lucky.

“Well where’s Hinata I know she will be happy to see me and if I don’t have Sakura maybe me and her could go get some ramen.” So maybe he wasn’t as dense as everyone thought because well he had a slight suspicion that Hinata liked him and well she was growing on him. Then of course when he was thinking of this and yes he does think he walked into the living room where Sasuke and Hinata were making out on Sakura’s couch.

“WHAT!?!” Naruto shouted his blue eyes going wide as he saw his rival/best friend kissing his maybe next girlfriend. Sasuke and Hinata stopped and Hinata blushed as red as a tomato on fire and looked away from both of them. Sasuke smirked at the blond.

“Hey dobe when did you get back?” Sasuke asked coolly slightly mad that the dobe had stopped him and Hinata from continuing.

“What are you doing kissing Hinata?” Naruto asked ignoring the smirking boy’s question.

“Why do you care? I thought you liked Sakura.”

“Well yeah, but well, when did you start liking her?” Naruto didn’t feel like answering any questions.

“I have loved her ever since I spotted her training once she is a great fighter not that you would have noticed that.” Sasuke said glaring at Naruto a bit before looking back at Hinata, who was well frozen.

‘He loves me? I’m a good fighter? Does Naruto like me? What the heck is happening? Why isn’t Naruto affected by whatever is making people say the truth? Are they going to make me decide between them? Who should I pick? I can’t pick!’ Hinata thought all this as Sasuke turned back to Naruto with the same smirk on his handsome face.

“I do to know she is a good fighter I didn’t see you cheering for her when she was going against Neji!”

“You know I couldn’t!”

“Whatever I love her.”

“I love her!”

“STOP!” Hinata shouted. The boys looked at her they had never heard her speak above a whisper let alone shout.

“P-please don’t fight I don’t want you guys to stop being friends just because of me.” She said quietly looking from one to the other.

“And Naruto are you sure you don’t just like me because Sasuke does? I’m sure Ino and Sakura won’t stay together for long and I know you like her.” Hinata said

“Sasuke, and maybe you should think about it because I just find it had to believe both of you like… me. I don’t see why you do I am not as pretty as Sakura or as well trained as some of the other girls. I am shy and like to stay in the background so many others would love to have you even take a glance at them. Why me?” she asked sadly looking away she just wanted to run away from them get away from the night and hide.

Sasuke looked at her his onyx eyes piercing through her. He lifted her chin up gently.

“Don’t ever compare yourself to that pink haired fangirl because that is all she is a fangirl. She means nothing to me and never has. Don’t ever say you aren’t beautiful because you are you are a great fighter very determined. You are shy and do stay in the background why is that bad? I love you Hinata don’t undermine yourself.” He said this all kindly then kissed her.

Naruto watched this and felt like Sasuke had one as usual he started to leave the room to leave the couple alone.

“Wait Naruto!” Hinata called out to him he stopped not turning to face her.

“Sasuke you are sweet and handsome and well everything a girl could ever want and I do have feelings for you, but… well I love Naruto I always have I am sorry and if I had known you felt like this well… I don’t know, but I am sorry.” She kissed his then got up and ran to Naruto taking his hand.

Sasuke watched the newly formed couple as they left and wondered how that dobe had taken his love.

The night continued for time stops for no one and life did as well Sasuke got over the lose of Hinata and saw that Naruto truly loved her though he was convinced he could have done better, but he found a nice girl and settled down with her. Hinata and Naruto stayed in love as well as most of the other couples that formed that night. Now you may be wondering where did the disease come from. Well…

“Ha I knew that little trick would work. Hehe they would have never told their feelings for each other I hope the little urchins are grateful.” Kyuubi thought as Hinata and Naruto went on their first date.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2978