The Marshes Rapist by NaruXHina
Summary: My second fanfic!

Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura all get sent on a mission to the Village Hidden in the Marshes to capture a rapist.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3893 Read: 3268 Published: 05/12/06 Updated: 05/12/06

1. The Engament by NaruXHina

2. Fake Naruto!? by NaruXHina

3. Recuperating by NaruXHina

The Engament by NaruXHina
Author's Notes:
Second story!

Naruto or anyother characters I do not own. I lost them in a poker game! *Sniff sniff*
Earlier

"Tsunade-sama! Stop day dreaming! Now I have
to repeat myself." Ton-ton grunted loudly in her
arms and squirmed around. Her eyes looked down
at the paper she held in the other hand. "Almost all our shinobi are out on missions. Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are the only genin left in the village." Her eyes scanned down the paper, skipping the inimportant things on the paper. "We are sending them on a B classed mission to the Village Hidden in the Marshes. They are to live among the villagers under cover intell they catch this rapist in the village.....Shouldn't the police be doing this?" She looked up at Tsunade and blinked slowly.

"No, the Village Hidden in the Marshes doesn't have that great of a system for this sort of thing. Call them in!" She leaned back again, a bottle of sake in her hand.


Now

"Hinata your late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

"Gomen nasai." She bowed her head and stood next to Sakura. "Lets go you two!" Naruto pulled on them both, only to be hit the head by a fist. "Owwww!" He whined. "Naruto, it would take a advanced nin two days on foot! Just walk."

Hinata held back, not wanting to get mixed up in their business. "Naruto-kun, we're going to be left behind if you don't stop whining..." She held out her hand, Naruto taking it with a grin. "Your right Hinata!" He pulled on her arm intell they were next to Sakura.

~*~

After five hours of Naruto whining and walked the three stopped and set up camp. Naruto set off to find firewood, Sakura was setting up the tent, and Hinata was cooking. A loud crash made the two girls look up from their jobs.

"What is Naruto doing out there?!" Sakura finished the tent five minutes later and sat down next to Hinata.

"He still hasn't came back...." Hinata looked up and stared off were Naruto had disappered. "Should we go after h-"

A blonde popped out of the forest behind them, causing Hinata to scream in fright. "Naruto! Look what you did to Hinata!" She bent down next to the sleeping figure.

"Naruto you look after her while I get her a cloth, idiot." Sakura stood up and disappered in the tree, a dry cloth in her hand. "But!" He sighed and plopped down next to Hinata.

"Hinata....Wake up!" She groaned and slowly opened her eyes. Sitting up she looked around. "Where's Sakura-chan?" She rubbed the bump on the back of her head. Naruto grinned stood up.

"To go get a cloth, come on." He pulled up a half awake Hinata. "You need more rest, you hit pretty hard." Pulling her in the the tent he smirked. "Okay take off our jacket!" He watched her unzip her jacket reluctantly.

Once it was off he stole it from her and crawled out of the tent. "Wait Naruto-kun!" She leaned foward and crawled out in time to see him disapper in the forest again.

"Naruto-kun I need my jacket!" She sighed and sat back on the log. Rubbing her arms she closed her eyes, sitting a close as possible to the fire. "Hinata-chan?" Sakura walked out of the darkness, a damp towel hanging loosly in her hands. "Where's your jacket?" She sat down next to her, throwing the towel at her. Hinata caught it and smiled.

"Naruto-kun stole it and left." She layed back and layed the cold cloth on her forhead. "He did what?! Once I find that pervert!" She stood up in anger, then disappered in the tent.

~*~

Naruto returned to the camp hours after the two had went to sleep. "Try finding it now!" He grinned and layed down in the middle of the two.

-----------------------

After another day traveling the three ended up infront of the Village Hidden in the Marshes. "It's kind of small...." Hinata shivered, still jacketless. "Naruto, not all villages are as big as Kohana!" Sakura sighed angerly and marched towards the village, Hinata and Naruto behind her.

"State your business." A large man boomed over them. They had talked this over last night. Sakura was a store caretaker here to look over her parents store, but Hinata and Naruto couldn't come up with anything. Sakura told him her fake story and was let in.

"And you two?" Hinata looked at Naruto, bitting her lip. "Umm......This is my wife to be!" He pulled on her arm and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed and looked at the man. "Okay, well go on in." He watched them intell the were out of site. "Aww young love."

Hinata pulled away from Naruto when Sakura came in site. "What took you two so long? And why was Naruto holding onto you Hinata?" Hinata blushed again and looked down, pressing her index fingers together. "Naruto-kun came up with the idea of a fa--"

Before she could finish her sentence the three were aproached by a group of nin. "Which two of you are the two who are enganged?"


---------------------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger! Anyways I'll add the next chapeter later today. Next chapter will have some fluff!
Fake Naruto!? by NaruXHina
Author's Notes:
Hehe!

Chapter 2, longer then last chapter too.

Just a bit of light lemon, too.
'I can't rely on Naruto-kun all the time, not anymore.' Hinata grabed Naruto's arm and rested her head on his shoulder. "We are, is there a problem?" A stuned Sakura stood in silence, mouth open.

"No, the elders want to speak to you to. We don't get a lot of newly weds. And since that rapist came into town not a lot of people come here at all. We're going to give you one of out new houses." He smiled then told them to follow.

~*~

The elders told them the same thing, not giving a hints on the rapist. "So you Hinata what did the elders say?" Hinata smiled and held up a key. "They gave us a house, and thats pretty much it." She let go of Naruto's arm, which she had been clinging onto while they had been talking to the elders. They walked in silence, watching the people on the streets, intell Naruto stopped infront of a small house.

"From what they said this is it." Hinata looked at the house and giggled softly. "It's cute, but how are we going to fit all three of us in this house?" She took the key and slipped it in, twisting swiftly. Followed by Sakura and Naruto, Hinata walked inside and smiled softly.

"I guess we can fit if we move a couple things." With her lasat words she disappered down the hall. "It's to small." Naruto whined, sitting down on the couch by the window. "Don't whine, your lucky we even go-" A high pitched scream cut her off. Before she could act Naruto was off the sofa and after the scream. Hinata was staring at two of the doors.

"There's only two rooms, three of us." Is what she mumbled as she fainted. Before her head hit the ground Naruto had caught her and was looking around. "It's okay Sakura-chan, Hinata just fainted again." He looked away from her reluctantly and looked around the hall. "What was she looking at?" He raised an eyebrow and kicked open a door.

Seeing one big bed he shrugged and set her down on it, leaving the room. Opening the other one he sighed. "Oh...that. Sakura-chan!" He walked back to the living room and yawned. "There's only two rooms, thats why Hinata fainted most likey." He sat down and looked outside. "Well your not getting a room then!" Sakura stood up and left the room, setting off down the hall. "Hey wait! Where do I sleep then?!" He pouted and layed down on the couch, still pouting.

Hinata raised her head when Sakura slamed the door shut. "Huh?" She scratched the back of her head and sat up. Walking out of the room she saw a figure on the sofa.

"Sakura-chan?" She stepped queitly and bent down. "Oh, Naruto-kun." She poked the sleeping figure and giggled. He opened one eye and grabed her wrist gentally. "That hurts Hinata-chan." He grinned and pulled her closer.

"N-N-Naruto-kun?" She stared at him, emotionless eyes wide. "Aww, don't studder. You haven't done that in so long." He stopped an inch away from her lips. "Uh Naruto-kun, you don't have to sleep on the sofa." He smirked and let go of her. "Thanks Hinata-chan!"

He hugged her and hurried out of the room. Coming back a few minutes later in nothing but his draw string pajama pants. "Hinata-chan, you know if you want you can sleep in the bed tonight." Hinata stood up and shook her head. "No, you should." Her flashed his signature grin. "Who said I wasn't if you did.

We told them we were going to get married, right." She nodded slightly and looked up at him, making sure her eyes didn't wander down away from his blue orbs. "Well don't engaged people sleep in the same bed?" She nodded and smiled slightly. "I guess I could, I'm tired anyways." She yawned, covering her mouth while doing so, and walked down the hall. The door closed as she bent down to get her night cloths.

"Naruto-kun could you be much louder." She smirked playfully and pulled out a smaller version of her shirt and a pair of comfortable shorts. "Could you at least turn around?" She saw him blush slightly as he turned around. She giggled to herself and quickly changed, watching Naruto out of the corner of her eye. "Okay, you can turn around now." She ruffled his hair and smiled. "Thanks for not peeping."

She yawned and folped down on the bed, curling up with a pillow. Naruto grinned and layed down next to her. "Your welcome." He whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver. "Are you cold Hinata-chan?" She shook her head and curled up in blankets.

~*~

Naruto woke up, his body oddly warm for being without a blanket. 'Oh god! Did I? No....Then why am I so warm?' He looked down, seeing a sleeping Hinata curled up in his arms. He tryed to move, but was caught by a small hand. "No Naruto-kun, your warm." She mumbled in her sleep. Naruto smiled and embraced her, feeling her breath on his collarbone. 'This isn't right! She's sleeping Naruto!' She mumbled his name and pressed herself against him. Smirking he wraped his arms around her waist, breathing slowly.

Yawning, Hinata opened her eyes. Blinking the sleep away she looked up at him. He didn't see her open her eyes intell she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Morning Naruto-kun." He looked down and let go, backing away.

"Hinata, I'm sorry." She giggled and sat up. "Sorry for what? I was awake the whole time." She giggled again and stood up. "Don't worry Naruto-kun, you didn't do anything that would get you in trouble." He looked up and grinned.

"Well mabye I want to." He crawled over to her and grabed her around the waist. Pulling her on his lap she gasped. "W-what?!" He kissed her neck softly, smirking slightly."What are you doing Naruto-kun?" He just smirked more, letting his hand move around her body. "Hinata-chan! Naruto!"

A voice called forcing Naruto to stop. "What are you two doing in there? Why is this door closed?" The voice kept asking questions intell a shaken Hinata opened the door. "Morning Sakura-chan." Sakura looked in the room. Naruto was 'sleeping' on the bed. "Wake up you lazy bum!" She yelled, causing an awake Naruto to sit up. Sakura pulled Hinata out of the room with a small smile.

"Get dressed so Hinata can!" Pushing Hinata in the kitchen she put her hands on her hips. "So answer me, why were you two in the same room?" Hinata smiled softly and opened the refrigerator. "I got scared so Naruto told me I could sleep in the bed." Sakura walked over and closed the door. "Hinata don't lie to me!" Naruto walked in, still in his pajama pants. "She isn't lying! Sakura-chan can you cook some breakfast?" He smirked as he changed the subject. Sakura rolled her eyes and started getting things out.

"Hinata-chan can I talk to you?" Hinata looked at Naruto and followed him reluctantly. They walked back into the room, the door closing with a click. Hinata looked at him shyly and played with the hem of her shorts. "Hinata-chan, are you afraid of me?" She shook her head, still looking down. He grinned at her shyness and pressed her against the wall. "Are you sure." She closed her eyes and bit her lip. He chuckled and raised her chin. "Hinata, look at me."

She opened one eye and smiled. "What?" He pressed his lips against hers, causing her to blush softly. 'Whats wrong with him? This can't be my Nar-' Her thoughts were blocked out by his hand traveling up her shirt. Pulling away from his kiss she looked up at him innocently. "What about Sakura-chan?" She felt his hand retreat and she smiled. 'Haha! I knew he wouldn't with her here.' He walked to the door and locked it, then picked Hinata up.

"Huh?" left her lips as he pressed her down. "Hinata, I don't care." He lifted up her shirt, kissing her stomach, then suckling on her breast. She moaned and closed her eyes. A noise from the closet stopped him. Hinata opened her eyes and looked at the closest. "Whats in there?" She asked. Bitting her lip she pulled away from Naruto and covered her chest with her arm.

Bending down she felt a kuni on her bare back. "Don't look in there." She bit her lip and opened the closest. She saw a gagged Naruto, wearing his normal cloths. The last thing she felt was the kuni entering her back and her body falling on the restless Naruto. The fake Naruto sighed and stood up. "Dead or alive I have to bring her back with me." He let his jutsu fall, showing his true form. His hair turned from blonde to dark raven colored.

His cold eyes looked at the girl laying on Naruto. "Thanks kid, I'll take her." He smirked and picked up the bleeding Hinata. She bit his hand and fell to the floor, the kuni being pushed in more. She screamed in pain. Sakura looked up from her cooking and ran down the hall. "What the hell is going on here?" She burst in the room and looked at the sceane.

"Well hello." He smirked and knocked a surprised Sakura out. Looking back at the bleeding girl he sighed. "Well I guess the pink haired thing will do for now."
Recuperating by NaruXHina
Author's Notes:
OMG!

Thrid Chapter already!

Thanks for the comments! I always take requests thought them so keep them coming!

Anyways, read on to find out the name of the rapist!

I don't own Naruto or anyother of the characters, but I DO own Ava Valentine. Haha!
"No Naruto-kun!" Hinata sat up instantly and winced. Feeling the dizziness hit her like a ton of brick, the pale girl held her stomach. "Must have been a dream." Seeing Naruto walk in, she shrunk into the bed. "Hinata-chan, it's okay. Did you open your wounds again?" He neared her, but made sure to stay far away enough so she was comfortable.

"I won't hurt you Hinata-chan." He looked down shamfully as she sat up a bit. "Are you feeling better?" She nodded and looked down, suddenly feeling dizzy again. "Naruto-kun....Where's Sakura?" Naruto kept his head down and moved a bowl of ramen closer to her. "She was taken by that guy." Hinata shivered and took the bowl.

"It's by fault.....I shouldn't have looked in the closet. Have you gone and looked for her?" She looked up, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. "I did, but you were hurt so I came back to make sure you were okay." She bit her lip and forced herself out of the bed. "I'm going to go look for her." She stepped on the near freezing floor boards, but failed to keep her weight up. Landing on the floor with a soft thud she grimced.

"Hinata-chan, please don't.....I don't think I could take being alone if you got hurt. Just wait, we'll find her when your better." She looked up at him, glaring slightly. Her hateful look disappered as Naruto started crying silently. Much to her discomfort, Hinata crawled over to him and took him in her arms. "Naruto-kun....Don't cry. Sakura-chan is strong she can take care of herself intell I get better."

She held back the tears that wanted to run down her face, she had to keep strong for Naruto. "She can I know, but I couldn't do anything Hinata-chan." He wept in her arms, but stopped when he felt something warm on his chest. Pulling her away he looked down. "I'm sorry Hinata, I reopened your wounds again." She faked a smile and sat down, hoping the pain would go away. "Hinata eat please....And here." He threw her a one of his long shirts and walked to the door.

"Call if you need anything." He walked out and sighed, leaning on the door. Hinata caught the shirt and blushed. "Okay." She looked down and noticed for the first time the only thing covering her body was the bandage Naruto had wrapped around her torso. Her blush grew on her cheeks. "Oops..." Pulling the shirt over her head she scooted back, taking a small bit of the luke warm ramen.

~*~

Sakura bit her lip, feeling yet another wound bleed. It was the sixth time since she was taken by the mystery rapist that she had bitten her lip this hard. Her whole body was bloody, every inch. The man was a odd pervert, he loved blood and watching his victim scream and wince in pain. It had been only 48 hours since he had nearly killed Hinata and he had already damaged her pride, her innocence, and her body.

He had left her in her painful state no more then ten minutes ago. He had mumbled something about not wanting to hurt her so bad that the other one would be to easy to take. She felt another tear trail down her face. It hurt, the salt of the tear going over her facial wounds. Sakura heard the door open, but was to tired to look. If it was the man he would do what he had been doing to her for the last 48 hours, if it was one of his 'slaves', she would be left food, and if it was Naruto or Hinata she was saved.

Luckly it was the girl that had been feeding her the last 48 hours. She was in better shape then Sakura, but she had been one of the first victims. Her name was Ava. Ava was two years older then Sakura, age 24.

She was cheerful for being the man's slave. Ava set the food by Sakura and smiled joyfully. "Be happy, you made it the first two days." Her blonde hair fell over her face as she stood up. "You must be pretty strong to make it through two days of Master Sasuke. You'll get used to him after a couple more days." Hearing footsteps Ava bowed her head and turned around.

"Good morning Master Sasuke." She said in the suductive voice she had been forced into speaking. He lifted her chin and put her in a passionate kiss. She left his tounge enter her mouth without so much as a meep or a moan. After a few moments he let her retreat back in silence. With a smirk he moved his head toward the silenced Sakura.

"Master, she hasn't said a word since you last had you way with her." Ava kept her head down and closed her eyes. "Aww.....She'll get over it. Clean her up though, I can't have something so dirty near me." He left the room with a cold glare towards Sakura. Ava nodded and watched him leave. "Sakura-chan, lets get your wounds cleaned up."

~*~

Hinata moaned and turned on her side, wincing in her sleep. Naruto bit his lip and pulled her closer to him. She had begged him to let her out of the room, stating that it brought back some scary thoughts. With that she was aloud to be on the sofa, but had to be with Naruto if she was out of the room. Now it was five in the morning and the two were curled up on sofa.

Hinata had been sleeping since yesterday, he could tell she was hungry by the sound of her stomach. "Hinata-chan.....Wake up." She opened her eyes slightly and looked up at him. Again the fright hit her, but quickly resided. "What Naruto-kun?" He smiled down at her and stood up, laying her down with a sweet smile. "You need some food un you before you die of hunger." She nodded weakly and watched him walk off into the kitchen. Standing up she winced again.

The pain was slowly residing, but not quick enough. 'I need to find Sakura-chan before she gets to hurt....It's all my fault.' Naruto dropped the bowel of Ramen and ran over to her. Wrapping his arms around her waist he sighed. "Hinata....Please don't push yourself." She nodded and tryed to pull away. "Naruto-kun if I can't push myself then can I sit down?" He nodded and reluctantly let go of her. Sitting down Hinata sighed.

"Naruto-kun, when's the last time you got any sleep?" He rubbed the back of his head and grinned. "Two days ago." She sighed and pulled him on the sofa by the hand. "I'll watch you, get some sleep." He nodded with a foxy grin. "Hinata-chan......Can I lay my head on your lap?" Hinata blushe, but nodded her head. "As long as you don't go pervert on me Naruto-kun." She smiled and leaned back, feeling him lay down and rest his head on her lap. She had worn his cloths for the last couple days.

She had lied, saying it would hurt the wounds more if she wore her tight outfits. Now she was in his shirt, while her wore another pair of his pajama pants, but no shirt since she had worn all his. She smirked softly and ran her hand through his golden hair. He had fallen asleep almost as soon as his head hit her lap. Before he fell asleep he smiled, the mixture of his scent and hers. The perfect combination of musk and lavender.

~*~

"Sakura-chan.....Sakura-chan.....Hey wake up Sakura-chan." At first the pink haired woman thought it was a dream, the mission, the rapist, the pain. But as soon as her eyes opened she saw that wasn't it at all. She had been moved to a new room, it was smaller. It was better though, Ava and her shared it.

'Master' Sasuke had told her she would live there intell he was done with her. She knew that ment intell he found Hinata. 'Naruto won't let her be taken away...No he won't.' She had regained her sight and her voice, and most of her wounds had healed. For her point of view that was better then being weak and in the bigger room alone.

"Ava-kun, stop moving me." She sat up and yawned, knowing he would be trouble if she didn't rise. "Has Sasuke came back yet?" Ava shook her head and stood up from Sakura's bed. "No but you better make your bed before he does!" The girl smiled and gracefully walked back to her bed, doing the order she had just told Sakura to do.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2576