Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Chijou gets a new ninja added to her team after Nikki leaves, but wait, this girl, she looks just like Nikki!
Time to start off on a clean slate for all of them, especially Chijou and Neji.

Sequel to Forgotten

NejixKelsea, KakashixChijou, KelseaxSakura
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto, Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance > Top Pairs > Sakura & Other Females Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: Through Her Life
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4895 Read: 7411 Published: 17/11/06 Updated: 15/12/06

1. And a Month Goes By by Nikki_Yaoi

2. Friendless? by Nikki_Yaoi

3. Pure as Snow by Nikki_Yaoi

4. The Truth by Nikki_Yaoi

5. The Dream: Kelsea`s True Power by Nikki_Yaoi

And a Month Goes By by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
The sequel to Forgotten =o
Read and Review please.
Enjoy!

I do NOT own Naruto
And a Month Goes By


"We have a new team member today, ya, I know, you are wondering, why am I calling it our team, well, we are all one big family and we have a new addition to this family," Chijou exclaimed.
Jessica`s eyes narrowed instantly. "You can`t replace Nikki...."
Chijou frowned. "I know, I know, but, you`ll be a little suprised at who this is...." she said, forcing a smile upon her face. "Kelsea-chan!" she yelled.
A girl who was basically identical to Nikki appeared, she frowned at them all, "I`m sorry Nikki-san was taken away by Orochimaru-sama, I really am." She paused for a little, nervous due to the stares she was getting, "I am Shiinto Kelsea, I`m sure you know of my twin, Nikki."
Jessica snorted, "Nikki was my best friend, I hope you don`t think you are going to replace her, baka...." she muttered coldly, before disappearing and soon Cameron did too.
Chijou frowned, "Be thankful they don`t know where you are from... and who you were with."
"Orochimaru-sama took her away.... I wish I could see Oneechan again.... it has been very long and she doesn`t remember me," Kelsea cried.
Chijou sighed, "She is the older twin?"
"By twelve minutes...." she whispered, before walking off.

Chijou quietly watched, noticing that as Kelsea walked through the town people were yelling hi to her, obviously mistaking her for Nikki, and then, Kelsea ran into Neji and fell backwards. Tsunade had forbidden him from seeing her while she was being guarded by ANBU, so he never had had the chance to meet her, so he was very curious.
"SORRY!" she screamed, wow, she was Nikki`s opposite, normally Nikki would start yelling at the person for bumping into her, but this one was apologizing, and Neji noticed this too.
"Are you Kelsea-san?" he asked.
She nodded, "Hai!" Then she held out her hand, "I`m Shiinto Kelsea!"
She stared at her hand, then looked up at her, frowing, then grabbing her hand. "Hyuuga Neji, I`m Hyuuga Neji."
Kelsea frowned, "Did I do something wrong?"
"You remind me of an old friend..." he sighed.
Kelsea automatically knew what this meant, "Oh, SORRY, SORRY!" she cried, "I`m so sorry about Oneechan!"
Neji couldn`t help but smile at her, true, she was more airheaded then Nikki and probably wasn`t as skilled, but she was fairly pretty, but her eyes were full of a lot more hope and happiness, while Nikki`s had been filled with anger and sorrow. Neji turned around and started to walk off.
Kelsea glared, "YOU ARROGANT PRICK! Why are you just walking off like that?!" she screamed.
Neji started running, knowing she was at his heels, he could only assume the temper had been in their family, before it was, well, killed off by Itachi.

A few moments later, Neji was easily blocking Kelsea`s punches and kicks, "I know about your past, and even with him as a sensei you can`t get past me, you are chunnin level, your sister was a jounin, a serious one at that, will you ever reach that level?" he hissed.
She started crying, "I`ve always been in the shadows of Oneechan! Always! I won`t stay that way, I WON`T!"
"You are an airhead, you will never be as strong as her," he mumbled bitterly.
Chijou jumped in between the two, "Neji is right, Kelsea-chan, you need to get the heart of the shinobi before you can truely be her equal even. Nikki never had a family or a hope left in her heart, she acted like she did and made up a fake family. It consisted of Gaara, Kankurou, Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, Temari, and Jessica, and they made her happy." She let the words sink in before continuing. "They were her family as far as she was concerned, but they were just like brothers and sisters. Her father figure was The Third and her mother was always Iruka, or atleast that was what she called him. That was her family, but, being a shinobi was still more important, she was determined to be the strongest kunoichi, and I hope she suceeds."
Kelsea frowned, "Chijou-sama, I know, I rather be happy without the worry of being killed, but once I was sent off, I fell into the hands of Orochimaru-sama and my life went downhill, I`m sorry!"
This got her beaten over the head by Chijou, "Don`t say you are sorry for something that is not your fault! Now, follow me, Kelsea-chan. Neji-niisan, you can come too."

They soon found Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura near their old training grounds.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura turned around, smiling and runnning over to Chijou. Sakura had grown to like her... sometimes.
"Sasuke-baka, Naruto-kun, Sakura-chan, I`d like you to meet Shiinto Kelsea..." Chijou stated, pushing the airheaded kunoichi forwards.
She blushed when she saw Sasuke, he was cute, and her sister had been close to him? Gosh, she had been lucky.
Sasuke and Naruto turned around and went back to training, ignoring the girl.
Sakura frowned and held out her hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Kelsea-chan!"
Kelsea smiled weakly and shook Sakura`s hand, "Hai, Sakura-sama."

And that was how the day had went, with each team, all of the males seemed to ignore Kelsea (Minus Lee) and the other kunoichi seemed to welcome her into the group.
Chijou looked at Kelsea sadly, "I`m sorry about them, they`ll get over it soon, I promise."
"I understand, Chijou-sama...." she muttered. She did understand, they felt she was going to replace her sister, so they rejected her, but apparently, her sister had always been mean to the other kunoichi, so they weren`t all that sad when she left, it was depressing, but soon, Kelsea was pulled along to Sasuke`s house.
Chijou smiled weakly, "I`m sorry, you have to stay here, try and stay away from Nikki`s room, Sasuke has it marked off, so you should know which one it is, Sasuke and Naruto have allowed you to live with them until you can get settled in to some other place, sorry." She soon disappeared, leaving Kelsea in front of the large Uchiha mansion.
"Nice, isn`t it?" asked a cool voice from behind her.
She turned and saw Sasuke, "Sorry about Oneechan, I know you two were very close and I hope I`m not bothering you, if I am, I`m very sorry."
Sasuke frowned, "Come on, I`ll get you settled in."


'You were here only a month ago, smiling, living with me, then, you were up and gone, leaving sadness behind you. And so a month has passed and I still miss you, Nikki-chan.'




TBC
Friendless? by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I`m going soft, Kelsea is going to be Sakura's best friend, despite my hate for her. Kelsea is the opposite of Nikki, so she has friends who aren`t Nikki`s friends and what not :x

Yes, Jessica seems like a jerk, but she ISN`T she is just sad about Nikki`s departure

I do NOT own Naruto
Friendless?


Kelsea frowned as she walked through Konoha, then she saw a girl with pink hair, who was obviously Sakura.
"Sakura-sama! Sakura-sama!" she yelled, running after her pink haired friend.
Sakura stopped and turned around, "Hai Kelsea-chan? And call me Sakura, not Sakura-sama," she said sweetly.
"I was wondering if you would hang out with me, Sakura-sama," she said cutely.
Sakura sighed, there was no way she was going to get Kelsea to stop saying Sakura-sama.
"Oh I forgot to mention, Chijou-sama, Lee-sama, and some of the other kunoichi will be with us today, and I know how much you like Lee-sama!" she giggled.
Sakura blushed, Kelsea hadn`t been here long and she already knew that, it had taken Nikki a while to figure that out, but then, Nikki never actually cared about Sakura, she had always called her a pest and told her to spontaneously combust, then would walk away, laughing with one of her friends and most of the time, if Temari was visiting Konoha, it`d be her.
Sakura couldn`t figure out why nikki could make friends with all the cold hearted jerks and Kelsea could barely manage to make a few friends, and Sakura felt sorry for her.
”Sakura-sama, is that a yes or no?” Kelsea muttered, poking Sakura`s forehead.
”Oh! Of course, I`d love to hand out with all of my friends,” she chuckled.
Kelsea smiled weakly, “Okay, come on.” She started dragging her pink-haired friend through Konoha and soon arrived at Lee`s normal training grounds where Lee and Chijou were arguing about… taijutsu?
”Lee, I told you, if you don`t know any ninjutsu or genjutsu, you are going to get yourself killed one day!” she exclaimed.
”No! I can be a very good ninja with just taijutsu!” Lee hissed.
"Nu-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
"NU-UH TIMES INFINITY!" Chijou yelled, sticking her tongue out at Lee childishly.
"You are a worthy apponent, Chijou-sensei!" Lee laughed.
"Chijou-sensei, Lee-sama, where is Ino-chan and Hinata-chan?" she asked with a frown.
Hinata and Ino came soon after they did and Hinata smilled shyly at Kelsea, "We are here, Kelsea-chan, don`t worry," she whispered.
Kelsea smilled and ran over, hugging the Hyuuga, "You`re so cute, Hinata-chan!"
They all laughed, wondering how she could be so different from Nikki, Kelsea was abnormally sweet and caring and her temper didn`t flame up much, while Nikki`s was always there. She got along with Sakura and most kunoichi, while Nikki didn`t, infact, Nikki hated all of the other kunoichi besides Temari and Jessica, and she liked Hinata a little, but they were never close. However, Kelsea couldn`t get along with the male shinobi very well, because they had all been Nikki`s friends before and they weren`t to enthusiatsic about Kelsea suddenly appearing, especially not Sasuke and Naruto, so even though they lived together it didn`t matter, because they were on opposite sides of the house and when they ate dinner, they never talked and normally ignored Kelsea.
Kelsea let go of Hinata and then hugged Ino, soon she heard someone appear and turned around, to be face to face with Jessica, her eyes narrowed.
"NYAH!" Kelsea screamed, falling backwards, Ino catching her.
"I am here because Lee and Hinata asked me to come, don`t try and act like my friend, because you are nothing like Nikki and you WON`T replace her!" she snarled.
"I--- I wasn`t trying to replace her.... SORRY!" she said timidly.
"Jessica-san! Stop picking on Kelsea!" Sakura yelled, only to be glared at, one, that if it could would kill Sakura with one look.
"I`m glad I`m going to Suna tommorow...." she muttered, walking over to Lee. "Hey, Lee, do you think Gaara-kun will be glad to see me?" she giggled.
Kelsea stared in a confused manner, Gaara? Glad? Those words couldn`t be processed in her brain, the Gaara she remembered was never glad.
"Hai, Jessica, I`m sure he will be very glad to see his girlfriend, I heard you were going to live there!" Lee replied enthusiastically.
"I`m just going to hang out with you today, and then, tommorow I`ll go and say bye to all of our friends and be off, I can`t keep Gaara-kun waiting," she laughed.
Kelsea fainted, and Sakura immediately rushed over to her side, Chijou did too.
"If Kelsea knew Gaara, then this is probably a huge shock for her..." Chijou muttered.
Sakura shrugged, slapping Kelsea across the face.
"HUH? WHAT?" Kelsea screamed, jumping up, onto her feet quickly and looking around in a paniced state, "Who? What? Where? When? Why?! Oh, hi Sakura-sama, Chijou-sensei!"
They all stared at the bubbly girl, then she paused.
"Kelsea-chan, you fainted after Jessica said she was Gaara`s girlfriend," Hinata whispered, smiling weakly.
"Heh... heh, guess that was a little bit of a shock, very, very sorry..." she muttered, blushing.
Everyone laughed, except Jessica, who had jumped up into a tree and was glaring down at Kelsea, which was a little scary, it was the death glare Jessica always gave enemy ninja, it was never a good sign.
"Baka...." Jessica muttered, pointing at Kelsea casually.
"AM NOT!" Kelsea screamed.
"Actually, yes you are, you lack a brain and have a seriously short attention span, you get shocked easily and you are also weak, tis the reason you are still a chunnin...." Jessica yawned.
Sakura frowned and hugged Kelsea who looked like she was about to cry.
"And you are the most emotional idiot I`ve ever met," she muttered.
Sakura glared at Jessica, "Kelsea is new here and needs some friends, she doesn`t need all of Nikki`s old friends biting her head off, it is just rude, she isn`t trying to take Nikki`s place, she only wants to fit in!"
"Then tell her to go hang out with the chunnin and gennin, most of them don`t know Nikki well, so they won`t mind if she hangs around, however, she greatly bugs me," Jessica snarled.
Sakura snorted, "Come on, Kelsea, I`m sure they`ll be fine without us for a day," she muttered, dragging Kelsea off, who looked up at Jessica with an apologetic look, which Jessica just ignored.

"Thanks for sticking up for me, Sakura-sama," Kelsea laughed.
"No problem, we are friends, mabye even best friends," Sakura replied happily.
Kelsea`s face lit up, hugging Sakura, thanking her for everything.

I thought I was friendless, but mabye, mabye I`m not, Sakura-sama is so nice and caring towards me, she makes sure I have friends. I am not friendless and won`t be ever again!




TBC
Pure as Snow by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
:x I`m considering putting some Yuri in this... I don`t know why, just some fluff would be cute

Anyways, I do NOT own Naruto
Pure as Snow


Kelsea sat on her bed, holding a picture and staring at it, just then, Sasuke walked in, no knocking, nothing, and she was just wearing a large white t-shirt since they never came in her room or anywhere near her side of the house unless they were in Nikki`s room, thinking about her.
Kelsea quickly pulled the covers over her, smiling weakly at the attractive man.
"I want to ask you about something...." he muttered.
Kelsea looked him in the eyes, they were always so cold when he was around her, "What do you want, Sasuke-sama?"
"Come with me," he said walking out of the room.
Kelsea took this oppurtunity to slip pants on and run out after him, they stopped in front of Nikki`s room and Sasuke opened the door.
Sasuke pointed to the picture over near the window, and Kelsea frowned, noticing she had brought her picture with her.
"That is a picture of me and my mother and father, I have one of Oneechan, Mother, and Father..." she whispered, showing the picture to Sasuke.
Sasuke grabbed the picture and a single tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at the young Nikki, the girl he use to always play with when they were young.
"Sasuke-baka?" yelled a female, who was not Kelsea. He looked about and saw Chijou, standing right in front of him, "You shouldn`t zone out like that, I was wondering if you could watch Kisho for me, I need a break from him, fivve year olds are a handful and the occasional missions don`t help, so please watch him, he loves you two."
Sasuke handed the picture back to Kelsea who looked confused, because she had not met her sensei`s child or even had known she had one.
"Chijou-sensei, aren`t you two idiots suppose to get married soon? Kakashi-sensei and you have been planning this whole wedding thing for about a year now?" Sasuke muttered. Kelsea now looked even more confused, Chijou's boyfriend was Kakashi? She had met him once, but she never knew he was with her new sensei, she didn`t know much about anyone apparently.
"MOMMA! MOMMA! Naruto-oniisan is chasing me!" yelled a young child who stumbled into the room, he had pale orange eyes like his mother and his hair was silver like Kakashi`s, and looked like Sasuke`s style wise.
Sasuke laughed, it was the first time Kelsea had ever heard the stoic Uchiha laugh and his laugh was amazing, and she wished he`d laugh more often.
"Kisho-kun!" yelled Naruto as he ran into the room, picking the little boy up and hugging him.
"Dobe, you shouldn`t be harassing Kisho-kun now," he smirked.
Naruto smiled happily at Sasuke, "But Sasuke-teme, it is fun!" he joked.
Chijou hit both of them on the head, "Stop being like Jiraiya-sama, Naruto-kun."
"Ow..." the both muttered in unison.
Kelsea ran out of the room as she heard the doorbell ring, she opened it and Sakura was standing there, smiling beautifully.
"Kelsea, how are you? Is Sasuke and Naruto here?" she asked.
Kelsea nodded, "I`m fine, Sakura-sama and yes, they are here, Kisho-kun and Chijou-sama are up there too, come with me."
She grabbed Sakura`s hand and led her to the living room, having heard talking, apparently they had left Nikki`s room.
"Sasuke-sama, Sakura-sama is here," she said sweetly.
"What is it, Sakura?" Sasuke asked.
"I thought you`d like to know that there have been sitings of Nikki-san outside of Konoha," she whispered.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Chijou immediately stood up and ran out of the house, Kelsea picked up Kisho before her and Sakura dashed after them.

Sakura, Kisho, and Kelsea watched behind a tree as Sasuke, Naruto, and Chijou tried to talk her into staying, then she saw the pale man with dark hair standing next to her sister and her eyes narrowed.
"Nikki-chan! Please stay!" yelled Naruto, holding the girl`s hand as she attempted to walk away.
"Ya, Nikki, we want you to stay with us, besides, your sister is here!" Chijou added.
"My sister is dead, she got killed by Itachi like the rest of my family," she hissed in reply.
Kelsea dropped to her knees, she had known Nikki didn`t remember her, but she even thought she had been killed with their parents? She frowned, put Kisho down, then ran off, Sakura going after her.
Kisho ran over to Nikki, clinging to her leg, "Nikki-oneechan! I miss you!" he cried.
Nikki pried the little boy off her leg, and pushed him over to his mother.
"You shall adress me as Shiinto-sama, nothing else, understood?" she hissed.
"How do you know your last name?" Sasuke asked.
"Orochi-sama helped me figure it all out...." she whispered.
"Please stay..." they all muttered, she shook her head, turned, and left with Orochimaru.

And one was as pure as snow, while the other was as evil as a black hole.




TBC
The Truth by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Yuri and Yaoi in this chapter! YAY! =D

I do NOT own Naruto
The Truth


Kelsea was crying in her room and Sakura was sitting with her, arms wrapped around the girl.
"Sakura-sama, Oneechan, she thinks I`m gone, she doesn`t believe I`m alive, does that mean she wants me dead?" she cried.
Sakura frowned, "No, Nikki just thinks you were killed by Itachi, because Itachi made sure she forgot about you, probably so he could get your demons more easily."
"Sakura-sama...." she whispered.
"Hn?" Sakura said, staring at Kelsea, smiling weakly.
"I love you!" she cried, wrapping her arms around Sakura, pulling her closer.
Sakura stared in shock, Kelsea showed her emotions so easily, admitting love so easily too, she wished she could have been more like that.
Sakura kissed Kelsea on the forehead, looking her in the eyes, "I love you too, Kelsea-chan."

'Did you hear? Sakura-chan is dating Kelsea-san! The traitor`s sister!'

Sasuke and Naruto watched as Sakura and Kelsea talked, Kelsea was blushing cutely and Sakura was giggling, what was going on?
Just then, Chijou bursted through the door, holding Kisho.
"Don`t you know how to knock?" Sasuke asked.
"Actually, I was trying to knock, but I was really excited, so I was afraid I`d break the house down!" Chijou laughed, "Anyways, mine and Kakashi-kun's wedding is happening Thursday--- So the rumors are true." Chijou pointed at Sakura and Kelsea who looked up at her.
"What rumors?" Naruto asked.
"That those two are a couple," Chijou stated simply.
THis made Kelsea fall over, onto her face, blushing madly, Sakura helped her back up, "How did you find this out, Chijou-san?" Sakura asked.
"Rumors, anyways, you guys are coming to our wedding, right?" she giggled happily.
They all nodded.

The day of Chijou`s wedding they all waited for Chijou to come out, hoping she`d be without her mask, unlike Kakashi, even Kisho was wearing a mask. What was wrong with these people?
When Chijou appeared, everyone stared in awe, her mask was off, and they all wondered why she kept it on, her face was quite pretty, besides that eye of hers, but she covered it with her hair.
She blushed a little as she saw Kakashi, then noticed Kisho was grinning at her, she couldn`t help but smile and continued over to Kakashi, her kimono was green and blue, and her hair was down like it usually was.
Afterwards Chijou yawned, it was very late and she was tired, she fell into Kakashi`s arms, smiling at him, putting her fingers near his mask.
"No pulling it down, Chijou-chan," Kakashi laughed.
"MOMMA! DADDY!" yelled the energetic five year old as he ran over, clinging to his father`s leg, or atleast attempting too, he smiled brightly at his parents.
Sakura smiled as she watched the family, holding Kelsea`s hand, who was just staring, amazed at the whole family, they looked so happy.
Sasuke and Naruto ran up to them.
"Chijou-sensei, you look very pretty tonight," Naruto snickered. Chijou punched Naruto lightly on the shoulder.
"I`m married and you are with Sasuke-baka, remember, Naruto-kun?" Chijou laughed.
Sasuke blushed a little, then looked at Kisho, then to Kakashi.
"Kakashi, suprised you can actually settle down, you seem like the type who goes out with multiple woman, you should stop reading those books," Sasuke smirked.
"NEVER!" both Chijou and Kakashi screamed at the same time, they both read the books obviously.
Chijou coughed, "Jiraiya-sama is a very good writer."
"Whatever you say, Chijou-sensei," Sasuke snickered.
"Chijou-sensei, they are good aren`t they, Ero-sennin let me read some of them while I was training under him," Naruto laughed.
Chijou stared, "We shouldn`t be talking like this around Kisho-kun."
Kisho smiled, "Momma and Daddy`s books are boring, they have no pictures!"
When he said that they all started laughing.
Kelsea turned to Sakura, "What books do they read?"
"Books like Icha Icha Paradise," Sakura replied.
Kelsea blushed, "Oh, wow, I never knew Naruto-sama and Chijou-sama were such perverts.",br>Sakura giggled, "You have a lot to learn, Kelsea-chan."
Kelsea smiled weakly, "I know, but with Sakura-sama as my teacher there`ll be no problems."
Sakura hugged Kelsea, she was so cute, which made her curious as to why she wore black and fishnet, which didn`t match her personallity at all, she need some pink or light blues. Mabye yellows.
Kelsea giggled, "Sakura-sama, I`m glad I met you!"
"I`m glad I met you too, Kelsea-chan," Sakura whispered, nuzzling Kelsea`s neck a little.

The truth,the truth, it was the Sakura and Kelsea did love eachother, for every reason, they would be together, together as long as they could be.



TBC
The Dream: Kelsea`s True Power by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Once Upon Another Dream by No Secrets
-Neji`s Dream-

Whoot for sappyness, and this is one of the few times you`ll ever see Kelsea fight.

I do NOT own Naruto
The Dream: Kelsea`s True Power


Kelsea stood out in a forest, practicing her jutsu, unaware of the figure watching her, as well as some other unwanted guests.
Kelsea started taking graceful steps, eyes closing, then opening again, but glowing a white color.
"Neji-sama, you can come out now," she whispered, "You know, if you are gonna be here, you might as well train with me."
Her eyes went back to normal, obviously not wanting to show Neji her tricks before fighting Neji.
Neji came out of hiding, frowning, "I couldn`t help, but be curious once you left Sakura's side for the first time since you`ve gotten here."
"I don`t want her to be worried about me get hurt, anyways, wanna spar?"

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream
I know you I danced with you once upon a dream


Neji nodded and took his stance, Kelsea simply stood there, smirking as she pushed the hair out of her golden eyes.
Neji waited for her to start and she did, her steps graceful and smooth, as she appeared to be dancing in some way, closing her eyes once again, focusing as she moved, her eyes opening only to glow white, but this time, a white chakra surrounding her, "Let's see how much will power you have, Neji-sama."
She brought her hands up near her chest and started making hand signs, her eyes looking directly into Neji's.
Neji wasn`t sure what was happening, but before he knew it, he was in a dream like trance, stuck in his head and Kelsea was there, her smirk growing.
"Kelsea-san, what did you do?"
Kelsea shook her head, then disappearing, only to be replaced by horrible memories from when he was younger, the most painful ones that could be found dwelling deep inside his head.
In the outside world, Neji was on his knees, holding his head and screaming as Kelsea started walking towards him and kicking him upwards, then punching him in the stomach, before kicking him back down.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam


Neji was still screaming from pain, both emotional and physical.
Kelsea frowned, clenching her fists, she couldn`t stand to see anyone in this much pain.
She started to make a few more hand signs, "Be happy Neji-sama..." she whispered.
Neji suddenly relaxed and Sakura came running through the trees, staring at Kelsea.
"What happened to Neji?" she asked, rushing to his side.
"Sakura-sama, don`t touch him, you`ll wake him from his peaceful dream," Kelsea whispered, brushing a few strands of hair from Neji`s face.
"You sparred with him, didn`t you?" Sakura asked.
Kelsea nodded, "Ya, but I couldn`t stand to see him in so much pain, while I didn`t gain much strength with him, I did learn quite a few ways to torture an opponent, making my ninjutsu and genjutsu make up for the lack of physical strength...."

Once upon a dream in a magical kingdom
A beautiful princess fell into a lonely sleep (I've been dreaming about you)
Only kiss from a handsome prince could awake her
So he could tell her how lovely she is (wake me up)


Sakura smiled, remembering what little information Kelsea had told her about her Dream techniques, in fact, Kelsea had used a few of them on Sakura when she had been crying in her sleep from a nightmare, Kelsea always seemed to appear in time to change that bad dream to a good, peaceful one, just to make Sakura relax. Kelsea wasn`t the type of girl to fight willingly and that made Sakura think of Haku when she saw Kelsea`s kind ways.
"I wonder what he is dreaming about..." Sakura whispered.
"I think I know," Kelsea said, smiling, "Oneechan, please return to Neji-sama one day...."

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Now I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem (come on and dance)
I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream


Kelsea soon found herself pulled back into Sakura`s arms, "Sakura-sama?" she muttered, blinking.
"He is dreaming about her, right?" Sakura asked.
Kelsea frowned, "Ya, I wish Oneechan wouldn`t have left, I know you didn`t like her, but, Neji might be happier if Oneechan was here."
Sakura nodded in agreement, feeling Kelsea grab her hand and put her head against Sakura`s chest.
"Happiness...." Kelsea whispered, eyes partially closed.

Wake me up Prince Charming
I've been dreaming about you
Wake me up Prince Charming
Make my dreams come true

Once upon a dream
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting
I know you, your princess is waiting


"I had a dream last night, Sakura-sama," Kelsea whispered.
Sakura smiled sweetly, pulling Kelsea as close as she could, "What was it about?"
"My perfect world, where I was being held by you, and Oneechan was being held lovingly by Neji-sama, and we all sat under the Cherry Blossom Trees, soaking up all the love as we cherished our time together," she muttered.
Sakura stared down at the young kunoichi in shock, smiling as she noticed the kunoichi was barely staying awake.
Sakura looked at Kelsea's pale hand, then at her gentle, feminine face, her long brown bangs showing the figure of her face off beautifull, she looked almost majestic.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream
I know you I danced with you once upon a dream

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Now I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem (come on and dance)
I know you, I know what you'll do, you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream


Sakura stayed and waited for Neji to wake up, as she held a sleeping Kelsea in her arms.
"I hope you are having a beautiful dream, Neji," Sakura whispered.

-Neji held Nikki as she cried, cried for Sasuke, cried for Naruto, cried for her family, and cried for everyone, and at moments like this, he knew he had a purpose, and that purpose was to simply hold this girl, listen to her, love her, and comfort her, for as long as they`d live no matter what happened. Even if Neji was to be struck with lightning and die, his spirit would still stay in Nikki`s heart, keeping his promise to her and himself.-

Sakura saw Kelsea smile, and Sakura knew that Kelsea was seeing what Neji saw and the sight of him being happy made the young girl smile.
Sakura's smile grew and she kiss Kelsea on the top of the head, wishing that Kelsea's beautiful dream would come true.

I know you I danced with you once upon a dream (come on and dance)
I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam








TBC
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2398