TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Starting Anew by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: The sequel to Forgotten =o
Read and Review please.
Enjoy!

I do NOT own Naruto
And a Month Goes By


"We have a new team member today, ya, I know, you are wondering, why am I calling it our team, well, we are all one big family and we have a new addition to this family," Chijou exclaimed.
Jessica`s eyes narrowed instantly. "You can`t replace Nikki...."
Chijou frowned. "I know, I know, but, you`ll be a little suprised at who this is...." she said, forcing a smile upon her face. "Kelsea-chan!" she yelled.
A girl who was basically identical to Nikki appeared, she frowned at them all, "I`m sorry Nikki-san was taken away by Orochimaru-sama, I really am." She paused for a little, nervous due to the stares she was getting, "I am Shiinto Kelsea, I`m sure you know of my twin, Nikki."
Jessica snorted, "Nikki was my best friend, I hope you don`t think you are going to replace her, baka...." she muttered coldly, before disappearing and soon Cameron did too.
Chijou frowned, "Be thankful they don`t know where you are from... and who you were with."
"Orochimaru-sama took her away.... I wish I could see Oneechan again.... it has been very long and she doesn`t remember me," Kelsea cried.
Chijou sighed, "She is the older twin?"
"By twelve minutes...." she whispered, before walking off.

Chijou quietly watched, noticing that as Kelsea walked through the town people were yelling hi to her, obviously mistaking her for Nikki, and then, Kelsea ran into Neji and fell backwards. Tsunade had forbidden him from seeing her while she was being guarded by ANBU, so he never had had the chance to meet her, so he was very curious.
"SORRY!" she screamed, wow, she was Nikki`s opposite, normally Nikki would start yelling at the person for bumping into her, but this one was apologizing, and Neji noticed this too.
"Are you Kelsea-san?" he asked.
She nodded, "Hai!" Then she held out her hand, "I`m Shiinto Kelsea!"
She stared at her hand, then looked up at her, frowing, then grabbing her hand. "Hyuuga Neji, I`m Hyuuga Neji."
Kelsea frowned, "Did I do something wrong?"
"You remind me of an old friend..." he sighed.
Kelsea automatically knew what this meant, "Oh, SORRY, SORRY!" she cried, "I`m so sorry about Oneechan!"
Neji couldn`t help but smile at her, true, she was more airheaded then Nikki and probably wasn`t as skilled, but she was fairly pretty, but her eyes were full of a lot more hope and happiness, while Nikki`s had been filled with anger and sorrow. Neji turned around and started to walk off.
Kelsea glared, "YOU ARROGANT PRICK! Why are you just walking off like that?!" she screamed.
Neji started running, knowing she was at his heels, he could only assume the temper had been in their family, before it was, well, killed off by Itachi.

A few moments later, Neji was easily blocking Kelsea`s punches and kicks, "I know about your past, and even with him as a sensei you can`t get past me, you are chunnin level, your sister was a jounin, a serious one at that, will you ever reach that level?" he hissed.
She started crying, "I`ve always been in the shadows of Oneechan! Always! I won`t stay that way, I WON`T!"
"You are an airhead, you will never be as strong as her," he mumbled bitterly.
Chijou jumped in between the two, "Neji is right, Kelsea-chan, you need to get the heart of the shinobi before you can truely be her equal even. Nikki never had a family or a hope left in her heart, she acted like she did and made up a fake family. It consisted of Gaara, Kankurou, Neji, Sasuke, Naruto, Temari, and Jessica, and they made her happy." She let the words sink in before continuing. "They were her family as far as she was concerned, but they were just like brothers and sisters. Her father figure was The Third and her mother was always Iruka, or atleast that was what she called him. That was her family, but, being a shinobi was still more important, she was determined to be the strongest kunoichi, and I hope she suceeds."
Kelsea frowned, "Chijou-sama, I know, I rather be happy without the worry of being killed, but once I was sent off, I fell into the hands of Orochimaru-sama and my life went downhill, I`m sorry!"
This got her beaten over the head by Chijou, "Don`t say you are sorry for something that is not your fault! Now, follow me, Kelsea-chan. Neji-niisan, you can come too."

They soon found Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura near their old training grounds.
Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura turned around, smiling and runnning over to Chijou. Sakura had grown to like her... sometimes.
"Sasuke-baka, Naruto-kun, Sakura-chan, I`d like you to meet Shiinto Kelsea..." Chijou stated, pushing the airheaded kunoichi forwards.
She blushed when she saw Sasuke, he was cute, and her sister had been close to him? Gosh, she had been lucky.
Sasuke and Naruto turned around and went back to training, ignoring the girl.
Sakura frowned and held out her hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Kelsea-chan!"
Kelsea smiled weakly and shook Sakura`s hand, "Hai, Sakura-sama."

And that was how the day had went, with each team, all of the males seemed to ignore Kelsea (Minus Lee) and the other kunoichi seemed to welcome her into the group.
Chijou looked at Kelsea sadly, "I`m sorry about them, they`ll get over it soon, I promise."
"I understand, Chijou-sama...." she muttered. She did understand, they felt she was going to replace her sister, so they rejected her, but apparently, her sister had always been mean to the other kunoichi, so they weren`t all that sad when she left, it was depressing, but soon, Kelsea was pulled along to Sasuke`s house.
Chijou smiled weakly, "I`m sorry, you have to stay here, try and stay away from Nikki`s room, Sasuke has it marked off, so you should know which one it is, Sasuke and Naruto have allowed you to live with them until you can get settled in to some other place, sorry." She soon disappeared, leaving Kelsea in front of the large Uchiha mansion.
"Nice, isn`t it?" asked a cool voice from behind her.
She turned and saw Sasuke, "Sorry about Oneechan, I know you two were very close and I hope I`m not bothering you, if I am, I`m very sorry."
Sasuke frowned, "Come on, I`ll get you settled in."


'You were here only a month ago, smiling, living with me, then, you were up and gone, leaving sadness behind you. And so a month has passed and I still miss you, Nikki-chan.'




TBC