My Life - The Story of a Young Kunoichi by XenaAdamana
Summary: She didn't want to be trouble, a burden, a problem. But she was. And there was nothing she could do about it.
"Too late! Cruxis is embedded in her skin, and now she will have to deal with it's suffering! Of course, that may never happen seeing as there's a chance it might kill her!" - Akakios, Chapter 6
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Xena through the Ages
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 5380 Read: 10076 Published: 18/10/06 Updated: 29/10/06

1. Before Everything by XenaAdamana

2. Her First School Day by XenaAdamana

3. The Pairings by XenaAdamana

4. Tsukiko VS Neji - Xena VS Sasuke by XenaAdamana

5. Rematch by XenaAdamana

6. The Mysterious Man.... and the End of her World by XenaAdamana

Before Everything by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Just the first chapter, nothing special.
She was born to the Adamana clan on a stormy night one November. The snow pounded against the window as the child's wails filled their house.
"What shall we call her?" The father asked.
"Xena... We shall call her Xena..."

But that was 8 years ago. The now young Xena opened her eyes and rolled off her bed, creating a loud "thump" on the floor. Her sister, Idun opened an eye as well.
"Must you make so much noise?" She complained.
The 8 year old looked up, "Yep, I have to wake everyone up."
Idun shot her younger sister a cold glance and stumbled into the bathroom. The only reason Xena was up early that day was because Idun was going on a mission... for a month. Her mind spun with happiness, but she knew better than to show it. To get Idun mad was like living through a hurricane. Humming in a state of cheer, she skipped down the stairs into the kitchen, where her mother was packing provisions for Idun.
"Hello Mother!" Xena chimed happily.
"Good morning Xena, you're up early. Your Father isn't ready to train yet." Her mother replied without looking up.
Xena grumbled about not getting enough attention and stomped into the garden. Her older cousin, Zale, was sitting under a Sakura tree.
"Good morning, Xena." Zale said, smiling down at her.
"Good morning..."
"What's wrong?"
"They only care about Idun!" Xena raged and tossed a rock into the lake.
Across from them stood the Uchiha manor, and to the east, the Hyuuga manor. Xena sighed and lay back on the grass behind her. Zale's blue eyes pierced hers.
"Xena, you are still young. You still have a lot to learn. Matter of fact, I think your father is calling you."
Xena's ears perked up and sure enough, her father's voice rang across the garden. Zale stood up, bowed to her, and left. Xena had no choice but to follow her father's voice.

She found him in their training arena, him practicing against a straw dummy.
"Xena!" He boomed, while turning around, "You are late once again."
"I-I'm sorry Father... I-I thought you were watching Idun leave..."
"Speak up, girl!" Neviros shouted.
Xena felt like an insect, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SEE IDUN OFF!"
"That's better. You have no self confidence, and that is why I beat you every time."
Xena winced at those last words. She could feel an "Idun did ____ at the age of ___ and you can't?!" speech coming on. But her father didn't. Instead, he lashed out a leg, trying to catch Xena off guard. Xena, being as angry as she was, quickly grabbed his leg and attempted to lift him over her head. Neviros grabbed her ankles and threw her towards the nearest wall. Xena's temper was rising quickly, and she manuevered herself so that she was facing her father.
'It's time to try out the technique that the Uchiha boy taught me.'
Xena frantically tried to remember the handsigns. Nothing. It was useless, she was as good as beaten once again. She looked up and saw her Father smirking.
"That's it..." She growled.
She racked her brain for the handseals, and when she finally thought of them, tried executing them. When she had the seal of the tiger, she quickly shouted,
"Katon! Goukakyuu no jutsu!"
Xena exhaled and a small fire ball erupted from her mouth. Her eyebrow twitched and Neviros stared at his daughter, astonishied.
"How-Where-When...?" He stuttered.
"I was taught by that Uchiha boy last Saturday."
Neviros nodded and he resumed the Adamana stance, shadows creeping up his legs.
"Come girl, let us fight for real!"
Xena copied her father and charged.

About 2 hours later, Xena was reading a book on genjutsu, one of her weak points. Memorizing the hand seals for a basic landscape genjutsu, she practiced them in her mind. A knock came from the door, but she was too absorbed to hear it.
"Xena, please open the door."
Xena's head snapped up and she practiced stretching darkness and creating a hand. Carefully, she opened the door. Her mother stood there, a note in her hand.
"Xena, I think maybe I should read you this."
Myra Adamana made her way to her daughter and handed her an envelope.
Dear Adamanas,
We wish to invite you to a party we are having, this Saturday at noon. There will be food, games, and plenty of entertainment. Hope you can come!
The Hyuugas

Xena's eyes bugged out of her head.
"Hyuugas?" She asked.
"Yes, apparently they noticed us when we weren't looking." Her mother giggled.
Xena smiled and ran to her closet.
"Tomorrow is Saturday! What do I wear? How shall I-"
"Now now Angel, you're not the perfect little being."
Xena blushed at her mistake, "I-I know... Sorry, Mother..."
"Good girl, but yes, please choose something to wear."


Xena at age 8.
Her First School Day by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I'm skipping ahead a month in time, Idun is back and Xena has some friends at the moment.
That day had finally arrived. And joy to the world, Idun had waken her up early for it.
"Xena, you have to get up if you don't want to be late!" Idun sang happily from the kitchen.
Xena groaned and sat up, taking a quick look at herself in the mirror. A stressed, pale face stared back at her. Angry with herself, she tossed a shuriken at it and the mirror shattered. Growling in detest, she grabbed black shorts and a red tanktop and stomped down the stairs. Idun was dressed in a purple top and black goucho (sp?) pants. She turned around with a smile on her face.
"Crabass, what's wrong?"
"Your 'happy day!' attitude." Xena growled, plopping down in her usual seat.
Idun was shocked about her sister's change. Ever since she started hanging out with Hinata, things had changed.
"Xena, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, Idun!" The black haired girl yelled and grabbed her backpack.
Idun sighed and followed her out.

The sisters walked down the street, Idun leading the way only because Xena had no clue where she was going. Every so often, Idun would point someone out and tell Xena all about them. For instance,
"Xena, that's Kiba Inuzuka, youngest from the Inuzuka clan."
"And?"
"He's a little weird."
"Hmph."
They walked in silence until Idun suddenly stopped. Xena turned around to see her sister with her hand on her chest.
"Come on!" Xena urged, impatient with the world.
"Hold on."
Idun pointed to a tall 13 year old in the crowd. Xena raised an eyebrow.
"And?"
"Don't you know who that is?!"
"No. And at this moment I don't-"
"That's Itachi!" Idun swooned.
The boy known as Itachi looked their way and waved. Idun frantically waved back. Xena snorted and kept walking.
"Xena! Don't run off!"
But Xena ignored all of her sister's shouts and kept walking.

By the time she had gotten to the Academy, most of the students were already inside. Checking her letter, she found her way to room 215 and peeked in.
"Ah, are you the new student?" An older kunoichi called out.
"I suppose."
"My name is Krystal, I will be your sensei."
Xena nodded and sat down. Krystal went back to the board and began writing on it. Half of the class looked like they were asleep. Xena scanned the room for anyone she knew, but there was no luck. A girl with pink hair wouldn't shut up, and a blonde haired girl was acting all stuck up. Xena dug her nails into her thighs and clenched her teeth together.
"Okay, girls!" Krystal announced, "We are going to practice some combat today. Remember, we're meeting with the shinobi tomorrow, so you must practice."
Krystal herded them all outside and paired them up. Xena was paired with the girl with pink hair.
"Remember girls, introduce yourselves." Krystal said merrily as she went to another group.
"Xena."
"My name is Sakura."
"Fascinating," Xena replied boredly, "Can we get on with this?"
"It's only tai-"
"I know that Twinkle Toes." Xena snapped.
Sakura rolled her eyes and bent down in a fighting stance. Xena was determined to make her Father enjoy their fights, so she did nothing. Sakura had the word "confused" written all over her face. Ignoring Xena's boredom, she charged. Xena sidestepped it and faced her. Sakura went to kick her in the chest, but Xena did a backbend and dodged it. Sakura took a step back.
'Whoa, she's flexible!'
Xena stood upright again. She put her hand out.
"Come."
Sakura's anger was flaring and she charged without taking any attention to Xena's fighting stance. The Adamana jumped into the air, spinning all the while. Gracefully, she landed on a nearby tree stump. Sakura was stunned at how calm her opponent was throughout the whole battle.
"Don't underestimate me!" Sakura screamed and ran forward.
Her arm shot out... but never made contact with anything. Xena was holding her wrist.
"My turn."
Using all the strength she could muster, Xena picked Sakura up and tossed her a good distance. Gathering her wits, she ran after her. As soon as Sakura stood up, she went back down by a a footsweep from Xena. Sakura lay still, giving up the hope of ever becoming a true ninja.
"Very good, Ms. Adamana." A voice came from behind them.
Both students quickly turned their heads to see Kurenai Yuuhi standing there.
"That was a very well thought out plan." She added.
Xena scoffed and turned around, "Whatever."
She followed the rest of the class into the Academy.

"Remember dears!" Krystal yelled into the top rows, "We're meeting the shinobi tomorrow!"
The bell rang and all of the girls grabbed their stuff and ran. Xena only ran because she had to train, had to get stronger. She thought back on the fight.
'Grabbing her wrist was luck, I just reached out and it happened... God do I stink...'
Before she could escape the confines of the school, a hand was felt on her shoulder. Xena, now annoyed, turned around with her hands on her hips. Krystal stood there.
"Xena, we must speak."
Krystal brought her into an empty room and sat her down. Xena eyed her teacher warily, something was not right.
"Xena..." The older woman sighed, "I'm not sure if you should come with us tomorrow."
Xena banged a fist on the desk she was sitting at, "And why not?!"
"I don't think you're ready... that fight was good, but I could tell there's more to you than that..."
"Which is why I have to get home to train!" Xena yelled at her teacher and stormed out.
Krystal slid to the floor with her head in her hands, "She's one stubborn brat, I'll give her that..."

As soon as Xena got home, she threw her stuff in her room and went to their dojo. She immediately began practicing a new fighting style she thought up - screw her clan's way. She had gotten into the habit of standing on her toes, trying to make her legs stronger so that her way would work. Standing on her toes, she gained her center and opened her eyes.
"Kick!" She shouted suddenly.
Xena made her leg come up and her knee practically hit her in the face. She smirked.
It was the end for those shinobi tomorrow.
The Pairings by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I was watching reruns of the Chuunin exams and thought of this.
Two things:
1. I was watching the episodes where they search for Bikouchuu and there are two bug using clans. Aburame and whatever the hell the other one was called. It's the same with Adamana and Nara, both use shadows, except Adamana uses darkness as well.
2. I know Itachi never taught at the Academy, hey that's why it's called "fanfiction".

Thank you for your time. =)
As usual, I don't own Naruto... but look on the bright side, I do own Xena, Idun, and Tsukino!
Idun sat behind Xena braiding her hair. The girl in front of her was utterly silent. Idun watched her curiously.
"Xena, what's wrong?"
"N-Nothing..."
"You know I'm watching your class today?"
"No! Are you serious?"
"Yep, now let's get going."
Xena stood up and looked in the (now cracked) mirror. Scowling at herself, she turned to Idun.
"Why am I so ugly?" She asked her.
"You're not ugly!" Idun shrieked.
"Yes I am."
Idun sighed, "No you're not."
Xena looked into her sister's eyes.
"You might not be physically beautiful, but you could be mentally beautiful."
Tears welled up in Xena's eyes and she turned away. She could just feel the smirk on Idun's face. Growling in detest, she stormed out.
"Coming or not?"

Idun and the class sat and waited for the shinobis to arrive. Idun still hadn't announced the kunoichi who would be fighting. Some of the upperclassmen were there as well. Idun took a deep breath.
"Here are our fighters:"
Everyone held their breath. Hinata twiddled her fingers, Ino and Sakura fidgeted nervously, and Xena crossed her arms.
"Ino Yamanaka,"
Ino let out a shout of joy.
"Sakura Haruno,"
Sakura did the same and the two girls hugged.
"Hinata Hyuuga,"
Hinata's eyes widened and she turned to Xena. Xena smiled a little and Hinata gained the courage to walk forward.
"Tsukiko,"
A girl with silver hair stepped through the crowd. Her eyes were clouded over, and Xena noticed she was blind.
"Our last kunoichi is Xena Adamana."
Xena was more surprised than the other girls. Most cast dirty looks at her, others ignored it completely. Xena timidly stepped forward next to Hinata. The pale eyed girl turned and smiled. Something in Xena stirred, causing her to smile back again. A stomping sound was heard and all of the kunoichi turned. A group of shinobi was running towards them. Idun stepped in front with a hand out. The boy known as Itachi stepped through them.
"I'm sorry Idun-sama, they were so excited-" Itachi said quietly.
"You should've controlled them, Itachi." Idun said exasperatedly.
Itachi looked at the ground, then looked up when he saw her students.
"Ah, so those are the ones you picked?"
Idun nodded.
"Well I think I should announce who I've picked." Itachi said.
The boys perked up and stood at ready.
"Kiba Inuzuka,"
Kiba let out a whoop of happiness and ran forward.
"Shino Aburame,"
Shino stepped forward in silence.
"Shikamaru Nara,"
He was the only one that really caught Xena's eye. He wore a bored expression, just as she did. Their eyes met for a minute, but Xena turned away.
"Sasuke Uchiha,"
All the girls started screaming as a raven haired boy pushed his way through the crowd. Xena snorted.
'Heh, maybe I'll fight the Uchiha and show how much I-'
Her thoughts were cut off by,
"And Neji Hyuuga!"
Xena's fists clenched. The very one who beat her so severely in their duel, how she wished to give him a punch back! Idun gave her a "Don't get involved" look and turned away.
"Welcome all of you! I'm sure you don't know each other, seeing as that you are seperated from your previous years, so today we decided to let you mingle!"
"B-But Idun-sama..." Hinata said quietly, "Wh-What were w-we chosen f-for?"
"Why, we recommended you to fight for your abilities."
Almost everyone bore shocked looks after that. Xena counted the people and finally spoke up.
"But Idun-sama, there are ten people, five per each squad, are we fighting on teams?"
"No Xena-chan, you are going against each other in combat. One on one."
Hinata's hand flew to her mouth and Sakura let out a small yelp. Xena was silent, along with Ino who really had nothing to say. Itachi walked by them, his ponytail fluttering a bit in the breeze he caused. He stopped in front of Xena.
"So... you are Idun's sister? You look nothing like her."
Xena growled in anger. So what if he was an Uchiha, she could still take him down with her new technique!
"Shut it Gaylord."
Itachi faced her, his eyes flashing.
"Watch your mouth, young one, or I'll pair you with the only person you can't beat."
Xena shut up real quick then. As he turned around to talk to Idun, she made a face at him. Idun shot her a disapproving look.
"Okay," Itachi said loudly, "Here are the pairings."
Once again, everyone held their breath. Xena was hoping that Itachi didn't follow in on his little threat. After all, she was just playing... right?
"Shino Aburame, Ino Yamanaka."
Shino and Ino ((Lol!)) stepped to the side.
"Neji Hyuuga, Tsukiko."
Tsukiko's eyes seemed to grow as she made her way towards Neji.
"Kiba Inuzuka, Sakura Haruno."
Xena's eyes lit up. The only two left were the Uchiha and a Nara. She rubbed her hands together.
"Shikamaru Nara, Xena Adamana."
'Cha ching!'
Xena smirked and stepped forward, along with Shikamaru who looked totally bored.
Hinata, however, was scared out of her wits. She had heard the Uchiha was skilled in the art of the ninja. She hurried over to Xena.
"Xe-Xena chan..." Hinata whispered, "I c-can't do it... P-please switch with m-me!"
Xena raised an eyebrow, "Hinata? Why are you so afraid?"
"I-I can't use m-my jyuuken correctly! He-he will beat me!"
"Hinata," Xena placed her hands on the girl's shoulders, "You have to believe in yourself. If you can't do that, then life will be very hard for you."
Hinata was now shaking in fear and Xena let out a loud sigh.
"I will try, Hinata."

Xena sort of felt bad for Hinata... the poor girl was shaking in her boots, but she couldn't fight Sasuke. Yeah, he was standing around smiling and doing last minute practicing, and that was the thing that got on her nerves. NO ONE could be that happy before a fight - especially one they were destined to lose. Xena internally smacked herself. She was being too arragant, and most people hated people who are arragant. As she approached Itachi, she swallowed audibly.
"Itachi-sama." She said firmly and clearly.
The older boy turned around, a look of amusement on his face. She saw Sasuke behind him.
"What is it?"
"I wish to trade fights with Hinata Hyuuga."
Itachi's eyebrow rasied, "And why is that?"
Xena furrowed her brow, "I want to fight an Uchiha."
Sasuke now looked interested.
"Alright! Hinata, you're with Shikamaru! Everyone... BEGIN!"
Tsukiko VS Neji - Xena VS Sasuke by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Here are the only fights I'm going to write, my two favorite OCs!
Tsukino is an Earthbender (From Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Xena, my all time favorite, is a Firebender! WOO!

*Ahem* I do not own Naruto or Avatar: The Last Airbender. If I did, both would have tons of pointless romance and deadly fight scenes. Now where would all of the viewers go? To Hell.
~Tsukiko VS Neji~
Neji was smirking, knowing that his opponenet couldn't see him. The girl, Tsukiko he thought he heard her name was, was calmly standing before him.
"Let's get this over with!"
Neji went to kick her, but somehow she foresaw the attack and ducked. Neji had "What the hell?" written all over his face.
"Byakugan!"
Her chakra was perfectly normal, yet somehow she could still see.
"Jyuuken!"
His palm shot forward, but she moved again. Neji kept trying to attack her, but she pivoted, sidestepped, and backflipped out of the way.
"How can you-"
"-See?" She finished, "I can feel the vibrations in the ground. Whenever your muscles tense, I can feel it. Earth is my element, and it's the same thing I'm going to crush you with."
Neji snorted, "I'd like to see you try, you blind brat!"
Tsukiko's chakra flared dangerously, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?"
"Blind brat!"
Tsukiko pounded a foot into the ground. A boulder shot up, and she kicked it towards Neji.

The laughing Hyuuga didn't notice it and got plowed down by it. Tsukiko put a hand to her hip.
"Who's laughing now, punk?"

Idun watched the fight with interest. Yes, the kunoichi was blind, but her skill was far beyond that of even a chuunin.
"Itachi, watch the kunoichi over there."
Itachi turned and watched Tsukino hurl a large boulder at Neji. His eyes widened.
"What the hell?"
"I know, she's really good."

Neji was now hovering against a rock wall. Tsukiko walked forward, a kunai in her hand.
"Wh-What are you going to do?" Neji asked, his already high pitched voice growing higher.
"Oh nothing. Except this."
Her kunai was charged with her chakra, and when she sent it into the rockwall, a cascade of rocks fell on Neji... actually AROUND is a better word.
"I give... you win..."
Tsukiko made the rocks fly into the air and sent them somewhere else.

~Somewhere else~
*Some old lady gets hit by 4 flying boulders*

~Back to the story~
Tsukiko felt Neji's leg muscles move and she knew he was getting up. She held a hand out.
"Need help?"
Neji grabbed it and hoisted himself up.
"That was a good fight, Neji Hyuuga."
"I... didn't do that well..."
"Who cares? Hey, I sense another fight still going on!"

~Xena VS Sasuke~
The two stared each other down. Sasuke was going over his fire jutsus in his head, Xena was remaining calm.
"You gonna attack, pretty boy?"
Sasuke clenched his teeth and charged. Xena bent her knees, ready to attack. Sasuke went to kick her, but she backbended just enough for him to miss it. Getting back up, she closed her eyes and concentrated.
'Concentrate.... make your chakra flow to your arms... ignite it...'
Her eyes flew open. Sasuke noticed they were now a dark red. He backed up a little.
"Sasuke," Xena said in a sickly sweet voice, "Be proud of yourself, because you're the first to see my new technique."
Her arms emanated red chakra. She punched the air and Sasuke thought she was fooling around... he didn't notice the stream of fire coming at him. He quickly dodged it and looked up. Xena fankicked in the air, causing the fire to swirl around with her leg.

Sasuke felt it come in contact with his head and he hit the ground.

"Idun! Control your sister!" Itachi yelled and bursted through the crowd of fangirls.
"Itachi." Idun said calmly, "She's fine."
"She'll kill him!"
"Have faith in your brother for once, Itachi."

Sasuke pushed off the ground, causing Xena to fly onto her back. He quickly made his hand seals.
"Katon! Goukakyuu no jutsu!"
Xena was about to be hit by the fireball when something weird happened. Instead of the fireball coming in contact with her, it collected around her arms. Xena looked down and smirked.
"This is the final shot, Sasuke."
She raised her arms, and his fireball shot back at him tenfold.

"Sasuke!" Itachi screamed and burst through the crowd.
Just as Itachi was going to pick him up, Sasuke made one more attack. He ran over to Xena and kicked her hard in the knee.
Sasuke collapsed in exhaustion.
Xena collapsed in pain.
Half the fangirls collapsed in a faint.
Itachi almost collapsed from worry.
Idun was perfectly normal.
The older kunoichi walked over to Sasuke and checked his pulse.
"He's fine. Just a bit tired."
Itachi made a praying gesture and picked his brother up.
"Itachi?"
"Yeah?"
"Tell her... I want a rematch..."
Itachi nodded at Xena, who understood. Idun picked her up.
"Class dismissed."
Rematch by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
I foresee a horrible event in the future.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........
*Meditating*
Idun carried her sister in her arms. Xena's eyes were now closed, she probably fainted from the pain coursing through her body. The girl's knee had turned a purple-ish color and Idun was getting worried.
"The quicker I get home the quicker Mother can help her."

Idun burst through the door, not even taking her shoes off. She frantically searched for her Mother, but instead practically knocked her cousin over.
"I'm sorry Phoenix, I'm looking for-"
The red haired girl put a hand up, "Your mother. Sorry, she left about an hour ago on some mission. Your father is on duty, the aunts and uncles are up to something. Our grandparents might-"
"Thanks!"

Idun stopped and caught her breath, then knocked on her grandparent's quarters. Her grandmother opened the door.
"Idun-sama! Ay, come in, come in!"
"I'm sorry to interrupt, Grandmother, but Xena's been hurt."
"Oh?"
The older woman kneeled down and looked at Xena's knee. The color had turned to a deep red and was swollen.
"Nothing more than a sprain, she's going to need a brace though."
Idun hugged her grandmother fiercely, "Thank you, Amma!"
(Amma is what they call their grandmother)
Akemi looked into the eyes of Idun. Purple. That was their color. She hadn't seen her grandchildren in so long... it was as if they had been erased off the face of the earth.
"Idun, leave Xena with me."
"Amma, I can't... I need to talk to her about something. Besides, I think our Father would like to know the news."
"News?"
"She beat an Uchiha. And he wants a rematch."
Akemi's eyebrows were raised.
"Isamu!"
Their grandfather ambled in. His walking cane clicked against the bamboo rug.
"Ay, what is it?"
"Say hello to Idun-sama."
The old man looked up at her.
"Oh, Idun! It's been so long!"
Idun smiled, "I should say so, Fajra."
(Fajra is what they call their grandfather)
"What happened to our little devil over here?"
"Hey! I'm not a devil!"
The whole group turned to see Xena sitting up, rubbing her knee.
"Ow... this really hurts..."
Idun let out a sigh of relief and the sliding of the door was heard.
"What happened?" Neviros demanded.
The grandparents backed up and disappeared. Phoenix stood by their Father's side, along with their Uncle Kazuki. Neviros wore an expression of astonishment.
"Well?" His voice seemed gentler than usual.
"Xena-chan got hurt!" Idun cried, "Mother wasn't home so I-"
Neviros held a hand up, "I understand. You did the right thing, Idun. But right now I must speak with Xena."
Idun left and Neviros helped his other daughter up.
"Come with me."

They sat on the dock of their estate, Xena throwing rocks in the water.
"I heard you won the fight against Sasuke."
"Yep."
"And he got you back by kicking you in your weak spot?"
Xena looked down at the brace on her knee, "Yep."
"And I also heard that you used an Adamana secret technique."
Xena turned to her Father.
"Excuse me?"
"Your taijutsu that you used today is a secret technique. It was forbidden by your Grandfather because of the destruction it caused. Apparently, he doesn't seem to mind that you do it."
Xena let out a sigh and stood up, her knee cracking in the process. Her Father took a deep breath.
"Xena, there's something you must know."
"Yes?"
"Your chakra... is different than others. Your birth caused a snowstorm, something normal because we are a clan of darkness. But during that snowstorm, light prevailed. This caused a genetic mixup in your chakra because you were exposed to too much light."
"And?"
"The result: your chakra is highly flammable. You would be excellent as a fire user."
"I kind of figured that out when I was-"
"I'm not done."
Xena shut her mouth.
"You are a powerful ninja, but your real chakra isn't, how we say, unlocked yet."
Xena wound up, and launched a rock into the water.
"How's that jutsu coming along?"
"What one?"
"You know which one."
Xena nodded as if that would answer.
"Show me."
Executing the seals in perfect succession, something that surprised her greatly, she inhaled.
"Katon! Housenka no jutsu!"
Fireballs scattered into the water and fizzled out. Suddenly, there was clapping from the other side of the lake. Neviros looked up to see Fugaku Uchiha, clapping in amusement.
"State your business, Fugaku." Neviros yelled.
"My son's rematch."
Neviros turned to his daughter. She nodded.
"We'll be right over."

The Adamana clan and Uchiha clan met, shook hands, and escorted Xena to their "arena". Sasuke was already there, arms crossed. He smirked when he saw Xena's knee.
"Seems as though you aren't so tough, Adamana."
"Can it, Uchiha retard."
Phoenix and Zale looked at each other then yelled, "You want some ice for that burn?"
Half the Uchihas cast them a dark look. Xena heard Idun gasp and turned around. Fugaku stood up.
"Before we begin, I would like to introduce my other son, Itachi."
Itachi bowed to the Adamanas. Neviros shook his hand.
"Now, we're going to do something different. There will be only ninjutsu,"
Neviros stiffened a little.
"Whomever is not burned by the end of this fight wins."
Fugaku had intended that Sasuke would burn them, but he didn't know that Xena also used fire.
"Begin!"
Both began their hand seals. Sasuke finished first.
"Katon! Goukakyuu no jutsu!"
Xena put her arms up to block and remembered what her father had said. She held them out and the fire swirled around it.
"You're a fool, Sasuke."
She focused her chakra and his fire shot back at him tenfold. Sasuke got hit head on, but managed to get back up. Xena had just finished her jutsu.
"Katon! Housenka no jutsu!"
The fireballs came from the sky (she had jumped up) and surrounded him. Moving her arms, the fire followed after them. A small flame lit on the top of her finger and she blew it to Sasuke. It landed on his shirt and the whole thing caught on fire. Sasuke screamed really high pitched and stopped, dropped, and rolled. Fugaku smacked himself, Itachi was laughing silently, Zale and Phoenix were cracking up and Neviros stood proudly watching his daughter. Shisui tossed a bucket of water on Sasuke and the now sodden Uchiha looked miserably at the laughing people around him. Again, something inside Xena stirred, causing her to feel some pity for him.
"Hey, Sasuke."
Giant onyx eyes looked up at her, they were lined with tears.
"Come on, let's go do something at my house."
The Mysterious Man.... and the End of her World by XenaAdamana
Author's Notes:
Last chappie! Yay! I'm getting started on the next story right away, so be sure to look for it!
That night, her Father's companion, a mysterious man named Akakios, came to ask them something. Xena and Idun had snuck out of bed to hear the conversation, Idun could sense it was something dreaded.
"We need to use them, Neviros." A silky, masuline voice said.
"YOU ARE NOT USING MY DAUGHTERS!"
"Tsk, tsk. You let your anger get the best of you."
Neviros growled, "Listen, my daughters mean everything to me and-"
Neviros' scream of pain was heard, and to the two kunoichi's horror, he fell to the ground - dead. Akakios let out a laugh that chilled their blood. Idun looked at her sister. Her normally pale features were paler, her eyes clouded. Idun grabbed her hand and hoisted her up.
"Xena, listen to me. Go get your stuff from our room, NOW."
Xena barely nodded and took off down the corridor. Idun peeked around the corner to now see her mother dead too. She felt the color drain from her face as Xena came back.
"I brought your-"
She noticed her mother and collapsed to the floor.
"Xena! Xena are you okay?"
"She's... gone..."
"Indeed." A familiar voice came from the shadows.
In no time, both were contricted by darkness, a man in a black cloak stepping out.
"So, you are the Adamana brats. Weaklings. But, you two are the only ones that this will work on." Akakios began walking forward, something shining in his hand.
Idun broke free, and grabbed her stuff to run. That's when she heard an earsplitting scream of pain. Spinning around, she saw a flash of light in Akakios' hand. His hand was pressed against Xena's chest and the girl's eyes were rolling back into her head.
"Xena!"
Idun tossed shuriken to try and distract him.
"Too late! Cruxis is embedded in her skin, and now she will have to deal with it's suffering! Of course, that may never happen seeing as there's a chance it might kill her! And you might as well say goodbye to all of your family, because they're DEAD! AHAHAHAHA!"
Akakios disappeared in a shroud of darkness and Idun slumped to the floor, sobbing. Xena was unmoving, her features illumenescent in the moonlight. Idun's eyes moved down to her exposed chest, where a crystal now lay embedded into her skin. Idun dragged herself over and attempted to rip the crystal out. No good. It was in there tight. Akakios' words rang through her head. There was a chance she could die. Standing up angrily, Idun wiped her tears and grabbed Xena and their belongings. She snuck into her parents' room and grabbed their old headbands. It was time to go back. Time to go back to their old home - Sunagakure.

The next morning, ANBU had come to investigate this matter. All known Adamanas were dead, with the exception of the two heiresses. They searched all of Konoha for them, but were never found.
"Hokage-sama... they aren't here. Do you think they were killed as well?"
"No. I know where they are, and by God I'm not telling anyone. There is a chance one of you might be the murderer."
All of them exchanged looks and backed away. Sandaime blew out smoke from his pipe,
"Do not worry. Idun Adamana knows her way quite well, and once they are at their destination their future is bright. We'll see them again... sometime in the future."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2147