TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Life - The Story of a Young Kunoichi by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just the first chapter, nothing special.
She was born to the Adamana clan on a stormy night one November. The snow pounded against the window as the child's wails filled their house.
"What shall we call her?" The father asked.
"Xena... We shall call her Xena..."

But that was 8 years ago. The now young Xena opened her eyes and rolled off her bed, creating a loud "thump" on the floor. Her sister, Idun opened an eye as well.
"Must you make so much noise?" She complained.
The 8 year old looked up, "Yep, I have to wake everyone up."
Idun shot her younger sister a cold glance and stumbled into the bathroom. The only reason Xena was up early that day was because Idun was going on a mission... for a month. Her mind spun with happiness, but she knew better than to show it. To get Idun mad was like living through a hurricane. Humming in a state of cheer, she skipped down the stairs into the kitchen, where her mother was packing provisions for Idun.
"Hello Mother!" Xena chimed happily.
"Good morning Xena, you're up early. Your Father isn't ready to train yet." Her mother replied without looking up.
Xena grumbled about not getting enough attention and stomped into the garden. Her older cousin, Zale, was sitting under a Sakura tree.
"Good morning, Xena." Zale said, smiling down at her.
"Good morning..."
"What's wrong?"
"They only care about Idun!" Xena raged and tossed a rock into the lake.
Across from them stood the Uchiha manor, and to the east, the Hyuuga manor. Xena sighed and lay back on the grass behind her. Zale's blue eyes pierced hers.
"Xena, you are still young. You still have a lot to learn. Matter of fact, I think your father is calling you."
Xena's ears perked up and sure enough, her father's voice rang across the garden. Zale stood up, bowed to her, and left. Xena had no choice but to follow her father's voice.

She found him in their training arena, him practicing against a straw dummy.
"Xena!" He boomed, while turning around, "You are late once again."
"I-I'm sorry Father... I-I thought you were watching Idun leave..."
"Speak up, girl!" Neviros shouted.
Xena felt like an insect, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SEE IDUN OFF!"
"That's better. You have no self confidence, and that is why I beat you every time."
Xena winced at those last words. She could feel an "Idun did ____ at the age of ___ and you can't?!" speech coming on. But her father didn't. Instead, he lashed out a leg, trying to catch Xena off guard. Xena, being as angry as she was, quickly grabbed his leg and attempted to lift him over her head. Neviros grabbed her ankles and threw her towards the nearest wall. Xena's temper was rising quickly, and she manuevered herself so that she was facing her father.
'It's time to try out the technique that the Uchiha boy taught me.'
Xena frantically tried to remember the handsigns. Nothing. It was useless, she was as good as beaten once again. She looked up and saw her Father smirking.
"That's it..." She growled.
She racked her brain for the handseals, and when she finally thought of them, tried executing them. When she had the seal of the tiger, she quickly shouted,
"Katon! Goukakyuu no jutsu!"
Xena exhaled and a small fire ball erupted from her mouth. Her eyebrow twitched and Neviros stared at his daughter, astonishied.
"How-Where-When...?" He stuttered.
"I was taught by that Uchiha boy last Saturday."
Neviros nodded and he resumed the Adamana stance, shadows creeping up his legs.
"Come girl, let us fight for real!"
Xena copied her father and charged.

About 2 hours later, Xena was reading a book on genjutsu, one of her weak points. Memorizing the hand seals for a basic landscape genjutsu, she practiced them in her mind. A knock came from the door, but she was too absorbed to hear it.
"Xena, please open the door."
Xena's head snapped up and she practiced stretching darkness and creating a hand. Carefully, she opened the door. Her mother stood there, a note in her hand.
"Xena, I think maybe I should read you this."
Myra Adamana made her way to her daughter and handed her an envelope.
Dear Adamanas,
We wish to invite you to a party we are having, this Saturday at noon. There will be food, games, and plenty of entertainment. Hope you can come!
The Hyuugas

Xena's eyes bugged out of her head.
"Hyuugas?" She asked.
"Yes, apparently they noticed us when we weren't looking." Her mother giggled.
Xena smiled and ran to her closet.
"Tomorrow is Saturday! What do I wear? How shall I-"
"Now now Angel, you're not the perfect little being."
Xena blushed at her mistake, "I-I know... Sorry, Mother..."
"Good girl, but yes, please choose something to wear."


Xena at age 8.