Sunset Whispers by uzamaki_fluff
Summary: Part IV of A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Even amidst the chaos and ruin of the plan for the double wedding, there is one person who is determined to get things right and have that wedding that everyone had been waiting for. But what of the demon man and the lady with no past? Within her struggles, the woman named Rissa will bring together the grandest wedding that Konoha Village has ever seen. Yet it seems something dark has come back into Konoha, something that wishes for blood, blood and death. Co-Authored by Daisukekun
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: A Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 19861 Read: 17990 Published: 01/10/06 Updated: 15/01/07

1. Fully Alive by uzamaki_fluff

2. In the Shadows by Daisukekun

3. Love Like Winter by uzamaki_fluff

4. The Forever Moments by Daisukekun

5. These Walls by uzamaki_fluff

6. Iris by Daisukekun

7. Liar...It Takes One To Know One by uzamaki_fluff

8. Ever Dream by Daisukekun

9. Sooner or Later by uzamaki_fluff

10. Time is Running Out by Daisukekun

11. All These Thing That I've Done by uzamaki_fluff

12. The Zephyr Song by Daisukekun

13. It's Not Your Fault by uzamaki_fluff

14. How To Save A Life by Daisukekun

15. Look After You by uzamaki_fluff

16. The Phrase That Pays by uzamaki_fluff

Fully Alive by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
*waving happily* Hi guys and welcome to part IV of a Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Right now I am feeling very accomplished and is enjoying writing this co-op series with Dai. This story is going to be a little different each chapter of the story will be named after or for a song. This the first chapter is called "Fully Alive" by Flyleaf, good song really it is, inspired the chapter a bit.

Disclaimer: Recongnize the character from the anime/manga, yea don't own him/her. Don't recongize them, either was created by me or Dai. See easy as pie, and the song title, and band don't own them. Thank you and enjoy!! -Amanda-
Rissa made her way up the steps to her apartment that she now shared with Jayden. The weight of Syd in her arms, made her buckle with each step that she took. Neji watched her concerned as she took each step, and offered to help. Even though she was grateful for it, she yanked her arms away and continued her way to the apartment.

"It's not your fault Rissa," Neji said, as they reached her apartment still insisting that he carry the unconscience woman. Rissa simply ingnored him and looked at her slightly ajar door. Neji didn't like the fact that Rissa was silent for the most part of the journey to her home, and he definately didn't like the fact that he saw fear fill her eyes at the sight of a slightly open door. He watched as he saw Rissa bravely turn her back to the door and kicked the door open, exposing the people in the room.




Naruto ran though the snow that Zeke had told him about, he was well with in the snow country. He was running for what seemed for hours to him, in search of his first love, and possibly only love. Although the snow blurred his vision greatly, he was determined to see through it. He wasn't going to fail the mission that Zeke had sent him on at all. The young blonde was certainly not in the appropriate attire, to be running through the frezzing air of the snow country. "Sasuke," he yelled out when he believed that he was far enough within the snow.

He looked around again, and his eyes fell upon a figure lying in the snow. The blonde's blue eyes squinted in the snow, and then widened a bit when he recognized the figure lying there. "Sasuke," he yelled out in concern, and ran over to his former lover's side, and knelt. He put his head on to his chest, and felt Sasuke breathing in and out, and let out a small sigh of relief, "at least your alive, for now anyways. We have to get you back to Konoha, you know that right."

"No, I can't go back," Sasuke groaned out hearing Naruto in his incapaciated state. He tried to get up from his lying down postition but was forced back down to the ground. He felt Naruto arms around his waist, holding him tightly down to the ground. He tried to stuggle away, but wound up turning over to look into Naruto's deep blue eyes, eyes that Sasuke could easily get lost in. "I can't go back, Naruto," Sasuke cried, "I betrayed him, don't you get it!! The same thing I did to you. I thought that I was helping get rid of his demons, but brought one of them straight to him."

"Does he know that," Naruto said back at Sasuke coldly, still holding him still in his grasp. "No, all he knows is that you love him and only him, and he feels the same way about you. You are going to marry him today, no matter what." Naruto was now smiling down at Sasuke hoping that it was enough to convince him to go home with him. "So are you getting married today? Because if not, one little phone call to Rissa could change your entire future."

Sasuke looked down at the snow at his side, and back up at Naruto who was pinning him to the ground. He allowed a slow sigh to escape him as she nodded his head. "I'll go back with you, but I don't know about the wedding. Daisuke will find out about what I did. He would forgive me."




Rissa stood in the middle of her apartment greeted by two very unexpected visitor. Her dark eyes stared directly into the set of eyes that had widened with her arrival. She didn't expect the two visitor as she looked down in her arms and saw that she was carrying her nearly dead rival. Rissa gaze came back up as she stared directly into and through Suiru and Pyro, and then her gaze fell upon her bedroom, where her love was sleeping for now. Her gaze went back down to the floor and she sighed sadly, "it's not what you think."

"Not what we think," Suiru said shakingly back at Rissa, looking at Syd. "Tell me Rissa, what do you think we are thinking. Oh yea, that you murdered a seemingly innocent woman!!" Rissa cringed at Suiru words, for the simple fact that she had never murdered a person in her eyes, all she did was merely protect herself in bad situations. Rissa shook her head once again at Suriu, not wanting to look at either of the people in her house at the moment. In fact she wanted to go back in time and redo everything, with no one in her apartment except for the sleeping Jayden.

"Please, let me explain," Rissa started slowly at Suriu, who had quickly place blame on Rissa. Rissa looked over at Pyro who appeared to be deep in thought about something. "I didn't do this to her," Rissa started slowly and stopped when she saw her bedroom door open. Jayden walked out sleepyly, and he was scratching his head, at the noise that had disturded him. His blue eyes opened an fell up Rissa, and Syd in her arms.

"Rissa what happened," Jayden asked concerned thoughts running rampant in her head. He did his best not to let his thoughts slip, but couldn't bring himself to, for he knew that Rissa would sense his doubt in her. "Tell me that you didn't do what I think you did to her, Ris."

"No it wasn't me, it was Kiba who did this," She said simply, but her talking was met by a slight scoff. Which made Rissa's head shoot up to meet Suiru cold gaze. Rissa glared at Suiru, and looked down and shook her head at her, "I didn't do this. In fact, Neji found her in the middle of the street like this, he called for my help!" She was now screaming at Suiru, who still looked at her in disbelief. "Ask him yourself, Suiru, you'll find out that I'm telling the truth!"




Zeke stood out side of the large house that Daisuke lived in and took in a small sigh. Everything in her heart told her not to go into the house, that it wasn't her place to interfere, even though it was her place to interfere. Everyday that she lived she wished that she didn't possess such a power, she hated busybodies beyond belief and her Kekkei Gennkai made her one of those meddlers. She pushed the door open, and found that it was unlocked. That is never a good sign, she thought as she stepped further with in the house. With each step that she took, she heard a crying that became louder as she went further into the house. Finally she came to the room where the crying was loudest, and she placed a sole hand on the door and pushed it open. "Daisuke, love, are you okay in there," she asked as she took a step into the room.
In the Shadows by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Heh.. What Amanda said is true.. This whole story will revolve around song titles... And well mine deals with Daisuke and Kiba a bit. Both want revenge and such, which links to the song, "In the Shadows". But it's mainly for Daisuke, linking back to the last chapter of the 3rd part.. Enjoy. ^^
Staring defiantly at Rissa, Suiru spoke up again. "Neji.. who did this to Syd?" Neji grunted at her, causing her to look in his direction, seeing a disheveled man standing where a strong one used to. "No... It can't be..." She became quiet, as Neji just stared out towards the ground in front of him.

Pyro turned to look outside once more. He didn't like the sound of one of their own friends attacking randomly. That really didn't seem right. "Neji.. did you sense anything... strange?" His words seemed distant to the pupilless man, who drew himself back to this reality.

"Strange...?" He managed to sound out.

Pyro looked back to Neji. "Yes.. strange..."

Neji looked over to Pyro, as he shivered slightly. "There was one thing... that seemed odd... The way it grew then disappeared, almost as if it flared for one moment."

Nodding to the man, Pyro went back into his own thought processes, as Jayden blinked at Rissa. "This.. can't be real.. I mean.. why would.. Kiba do something like this?"

"..." Neji couldn't say a word, and neither could Rissa. She knew somewhat of what had happened, but she didn't think it was because of that that Kiba went after Syd.

"Do you think.. it might have anything to do with what we found in Amanda's apartment?" Neji finally could speak up, as he looked at the group.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT APARTMENT!?" Jayden blurted out as looked at his girlfriend with worried eyes. Rissa looked down, as she stayed silent. "What did you find in the apartment, Rissa?" Jayden said, as he tried to calm down a bit.

Rissa looked back up at Jayden, before she answered. "Nothing.. that was it.. Nothing.. Save for a room that was tossed, blood on the ground, and no Amanda.. She was no where to be found..."

"..." Jayden looked at Syd once more. "What happened that caused all this?"

Neji started to cry silently to himself. "I don't know..."




Sunset eyes peered behind him, as he blushed slightly. He was just in his crimson boxers, getting dressed for the morning. "Z-Zeke..."

"D-Daisuke..." Cheeks turned red, as Zeke turned around quickly, Daisuke taking this opportunity to get his jeans on for the first part of the day.

As he placed his shirt over his head, he spoke up to the blushing Zeke. "Why are you here, Zeke? I thought you'd still be asleep this early in the morning..." He didn't want to show it to anyone, that he had been awoken by someone he didn't want known.

"But.. I heard you crying?!" She muttered.

"Crying?"

Zeke nodded, as she looked back, to see that Daisuke was just putting his shoes on. "Sobbing.. crying.. and... Sasuke.. he was crying to.. but he was running away from here..."

That peaked his interest, as he put his foot on the bed. "Sasuke was crying? Why would he be crying? Unless it was for joy. And I don't think Sasuke ran away, Zeke. He prolly just went for a walk in the woods." Daisuke smiled at his friend, as his fingers tied the shoes quickly.

"Nu uh... I saw him... in the Snow Country... He.. was crying.. Sadness.. I could see sadness in his eyes..." She started to well up a bit. "And then I saw... your death..."

Daisuke laughed, "My death? The only way my death would occur is if Sasuke decided to stab me in the chest or something along those lines, Zeke."

She looked into those sunset eyes, as he smiled. "But.."

"Now Zeke.. don't worry.. there's nothing to fear..." He continued to smile as he draped an arm around her neck. "Come on.. let's go to Rissa's.. She'll show you that nothing is wrong."

"..." She nodded as he led her out the door with himself, bringing her to her best friend's house, to start the day off happily.

You better have not done anything, Carrion Daisuke thought to himself, as he walked towards Rissa's apartment.




Kiba smirked as he warped around on the buildings of Konoha. With the senbon needle in his hand, he was ready to taunt Neji with what he had done to Hinata, but to be able to do that, he needed to lure them there. As he reached his destination, a building across from the window in Rissa's apartment, he chuckled, staring into the window.

Someone connected gazes with him, pupilless orbs opened wide as he saw the grinning man on the building. Without saying a word to his friends, he held a seal to warp out quickly from the room, to stand in front of Kiba. "Kiba..."

Kiba could only smirk as he jumped backward. Neji followed him, trying to console his own fears, as he kept up with his lover. "Kiba.. listen to me... I'm.. sorry..."

"..." His lover wouldn't reply to him, as he led him ever towards one of the residences of Konoha. Within his eyesight, Neji could tell it was near where Naruto had lived, but would could that mean. His eyes moved towards his lover, only to see that Kiba was grinning now, fangs showing through, as crimson tainted eyes stared blankly forward. Yet Kiba stopped, just a few buildings away from Naruto's apartment, only to show the needle to Neji.

Thrusting his hand towards the bedroom window, Kiba let go of the needle as it flew towards it's mark. Things started to click inside of Neji's head. "HINATA!" He shouted as he warped away from his lover, to the Uzumaki residence, hoping that his cousin was alright. However, when he pushed the door open to the bedroom, he noticed the blood on her bed, and winced. She can't be dead... He thought to himself as he took a few steps closer, realizing that the blood was just from a knife, and nothing else, yet the needle that had been tossed at her missed. He lifted Hinata up in his arms, before he sighed. Not knowing if his cousin was alive or dead, he warped away, hoping to deal with this on his own.
Love Like Winter by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Hello, me again. Sorry Amanda, here. This chapter is inspired by a relatively NEW song, by one of my all time favorite bands, AFI. Anyways, it is "Love Like Winter," not the best song I must admit, but it fit for the moment. Don't own the song or the band....although the second part does sound tempting...owning AFI...yea...

anyways enjoy!! -Amanda-
Sasuke heard the slushing of the snow, beneath his feet and saw as the soft whiteness engulfed his foot with every step. His face, and eyes still showed the tears that were following from his face, as he dared not to look up at Naruto. The first person he had ever loved, and in fact the only person he ever thought himself ever loving. Unfortunatly he had betrayed the blonde sometime ago, betrayed the love and trust that had built between them. He sniffled a bit at the thought, as the occurence from earlier in the morning, him running into that man with crimson eyes who was so adement on seeing Daisuke. Sasuke cursed himself silently, and shut his eyes tightly, and squirmed away from Naruto's grasp and began to run, again.

I can't go back, I can't face him, Sasuke thoughts rang out to him. His guilt clouded his judgement as he continued to run, as he was again tackled to the ground. He again tried to squirm from the body on top of him. "Naruto! Please get off of me," Sasuke begged his friend for a release, something everyone knew Sasuke would never do. "I can't go back!! I betrayed Daisuke, on the eve of our wedding. I lead something horrible from his past straight to him, and he will find out about it. He would never forgive me for that." He was crying as he felt the arms around him loosen a bit, and he turned around to face the blonde who had come for him and hugged him tightly. "The same way you never forgave me, Naruto," Sasuke cried to his friend.

Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke, holding him closer to him, the closet he had ever held Sasuke in over a year. "Sasuke, how can you say that I never forgave you," Naruto whispered into Sasuke ear tenderly. He felt hot tears again his frezzing shoulder and rubbed Sasuke back slowly, in an attempt to comfort him. He sighed for a moment and turned his back on the crying man in his arm, still keeping him in that grasp. Naruto hosited Sasuke up and began to walk in the direction of Konoha, what you don't know is that I forgave you, but that was when Daisuke came into your life. He let out a slow sigh, and continued to walk himself and Sasuke home, you two were so happy, and hopefully still are. I saw that happiness and felt it best not to ruin that for you. That was my forgiveness of you Sasuke, don't you get it, I still love you. I love you enough, that I moved on to another, and let you be with the one that makes you happy. Those words that came to his mind, he wanted to repeat badly, and was about to when he felt a slight breathing on his back. Sasuke had fallen asleep. "Well I guess you do need your rest for the remainder of the day," Naruto whispered as he saw Konoha come into his view, and he smirked slightly.




Rissa stood in her apartment, she was the only one granting any kind of innocene on herself. She looked over to her side and saw the spot empty, and she shut her eyes. Be careful out there Neji, She thought as she opened her dark eyes again and stared deeply into Jayden, hoping that she would find that he was believing her. She smiled at the fact that Jayden had not taken his eyes off of her, and unlike the gaze of Suiru, his was soft even if it was filled with worry. She looked back at Syd the woman she had not been able to put down as of yet, for the fact that when she entered she had a full audience. She walked slowly over to the couch and placed Syd down lightly and sighed as she heard the door creak open. She looked up and saw Zeke and Daisuke. Great more audience members, Rissa thought bitterly.

"Good morning," Rissa tried to say brightly. "Whose ready for a wedding today, eh?" She did her best to keep her voice from showing and kind of sadness or worry, but couldn't help it as her eyes fell upon Zeke. Zeke had the appearance of being hit by something rather large, or even powerful. Her eyes lacked its always evident brightness, and Rissa turned away not being able to look at her any longer. Rissa sighed and then smiled, "Aww, c'mon Zeke, cheer up. There is going to be a wedding today!!" She ran up to Zeke faking her joy, and wrapped her arms around her friend, and put her head on Zeke's shoulder and whispered, "You and me. Your apartment now."

Zeke nodded and escaped the hug and took Rissa's hand, and smiled at the confused people in the apartment. She put a fake smile on her face and said, "me and Rissa got a few things to attend to in the other apartment, if that is quite alright with you guys." Zeke took Rissa's hand and lead her out of the apartment and to the one next door.
The Forever Moments by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
One thing I MUST state.... I was crying a bit in happiness from the first part of the last chapter... It's.. beautiful to me.. *coos*

Also.. I don't own "The Forever Moments" Last time I checked.. Nightwish owned it, and well I don't own Nightwish.. Enjoy...
His sunset eyes looked distant as he looked around the room. "Suiru.. Pyro.. what are you two doing here?" He questioned quietly. "And Suiru.. why are you looking distressed?"

Suiru's hand moved from her lap to point over to the couch. "Syd..." She couldn't word anything else. His eyes looked over at the woman, who was barely breathing, his eyes opening a bit wider than they were.

Zeke... saying Sasuke ran away... and now Syd.. like this? It.. can't be a coincidence... Those sunset eyes drooped, as sadness finally coursed through his body. Pyro could see that look on his face, he knew what it meant.

"You... think it's him as well.. don't you..." Those words brought Daisuke's gaze to Pyro, as the blue-haired man nodded. "I thought so... It's the only way... Kiba could have done that.. to Syd..." His cool green eyes closed, as he went into thought.

Suiru blinked as she looked at her husband. "Him?... You don't mean..."

Daisuke cut her off as he sighed. "Carrion... He.. found us.."

Those green eyes opened up again, as they stared at Daisuke. "... Are you meaning that... you know he's here?"

"He... showed up in my bedroom about an hour ago... He just was playing with me... Saying that.. he corrupted one person here.. and that he was going to get me one way.. or another..." Daisuke moved backwards, towards the wall, as he leaned against it. "Why... Why?!"

She could only stare at her friend with sadness. Moving her body up from the chair, she moved over to hug Daisuke. "I don't know, Dai-kun... I don't know..."

Jayden stared at all three of them, before he cleared his throat a bit. "Who.. is this Carrion? And why.. are you guys acting so solemn?"

"Carrion was once my best friend, Jayden, yet he.. turned away from the light and sacrificed himself to become a demon." Pyro began as he looked over at Jayden. "And.. Carrion was the one who destroyed Daisuke's life as he knew it, both in his land of Medihv, and my land of Dragonia. He murdered his parents, and corrupted his brother, forcing Daisuke to... ultimately kill his only kin left."

Grey eyes softened a bit, as Jayden took in what Pyro had just told him. "So.. this man.. has followed you guys here?"

Suiru could only nod, as she released Daisuke from her hug. "It seems that way, Jayden. I'm sorry... I'm sorry that we brought this beast to you guys.. You all deserved.. better than this..."

Daisuke's hands trembled as he looked at the group. "You really can't say you're sorry, because it isn't you.. that he's after right now, Suiru-chan.. It's me... He wants my power for himself.. That's why my demon.. broke out before... it was because of him. He was trying to corrupt me totally.."

"BAKA!" Suiru took out her paper fan and slamemd it down onto Daisuke's head once. "Don't you dare say I have no reason to be sorry. I begged you to try and take me to Sephiroth remember... So it's as much my fault as it is yours!"

"Shut up Suiru... You don't know what I know." His eyes glazed over a bit, before he opened the door. "Don't you dare try to follow me, either.. I'm just going to talk with Rissa and Zeke, whether they want me or not." He slammed the door shut behind him, as Suiru just started at Daisuke with horror.

"Do you think the demon is trying to get back through?" She asked Pyro.

He sighed and shook his head. "There's something else. It was in his voice... Something went wrong at his house... When Carrion came I mean..."

Jayden could only sigh along with Pyro. "So.. what do we do now? Try and find Neji? Or search for my sister?"

"I think we need to find Neji first... Keep him safe.. We can't be wandering off alone anymore.. Not with Carrion in this village." Suiru stated as she looked back at her husband. "So why.. don't we check the man's house first?"

"What about... Rissa, Zeke, and Daisuke?" Pyro asked.

Suiru chuckled. "Daisuke will tell them not to leave alone as well, and he will have the smarts to most likely find Amanda's whereabouts. Remember, he was a strategist, just like Rissa." She smiled for the first time in the day. "Let's just hope that.. the wedding won't be hurt..."

"Hai..." Jayden nodded as he opened the door. "Let's get going then."

Both Pyro and Suiru nodded as they exited the room, walking down the stairs, as Jayden came up close behind them. "Remember.. stay in a group... don't.. go off alone." Suiru stated again.




Neji stared at the body wtihin his hands, as he placed her on his bed. "I'm sorry, Hinata... I didn't know.. Kiba would do this... to you.." He closed his eyes, as his knees crumbled, his head falling onto her chest lightly. "I'm sorry... I hope you.. will forgive me... in this life or the next..."




Kiba screamed out again, as he warped back to the cell with Amanda, his feet couldn't hold him up any longer as he fell forward, onto his face. "KIBA!" She screamed out, before she saw the shadow appear again outside the cell.

Those fangs appeared once more as Carrion chuckled. "Seems as though you can fight the seed." Those crimson eyes flashed before another chuckle escaped his lips. "No matter... I can.. finish what needs to be done myself." Holding a hand towards Kiba, he let the crimson chakra become absorbed into his own body.

As the crimson chakra moved from Kiba to Carrion, the demon's body began to morph to Kiba's shape, as he chuckled once more. "I'll be back for you two.. later.. for now... I need to make sure my other children are doing alright..." Fangs disappeared back behind lips as Carrion disappeared, keeping his body in the shape of Kiba.

Amanda cried out again, as she saw what had happened, somewhat stunned at the iamge that betrayed her eyes. "KIBA!" She struggled against the chains, before she sighed. Her eyes drooped a bit, as she looked at the barely breathing man in front of her, the object of her love throughout her escapades in Konoha. But as that sadness began to engulf her, she started to think back to how Daisuke had saved her, despite her being the reason that he had attacked his lover. "Can I really be forgiven that easily? Can I have the strength to stop what I've done?" She closed her eyes as she began to concentrate on the bare amount of chakra she had in her system, desperately trying to summon it into her hands and arms.

"Brother... I forgive you, you know.. I was never jealous of your power, nor.. of the luck you had... I was.. blinded.." Her eyes opened, as they peered at the man before her. "But now.. I won't be that naive... I want.. to help.. I want to protect someone.. I WANT TO SHOW MY LOVE!" She screamed out as her hands started to glow faintly, her arms pulling away from the wall and from the bindings slowly. Grutning slowly, she continued to pull and pull and pull, but the chakra in her system only went so far, making her have to stop, helpless in the situation she was. "But.. I want to protect you Kiba... isn't that enough?" She cried out, as she stared at Kiba's body, her eyes watering slightly.
These Walls by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
*sighs contently* I am done with Chapter 5, which is titled "These Walls," after the song by Teddy Geiger. *laughs* such a good song, I like it a lot, and it seemed right to me...and it inspired the chapter a bit...Enjoy, and don't own the song or artist...-Amanda-
Rissa led Zeke into the apartment and pulled her to a chair that sat alone in the living room. She tried to keep her compouser to herself, as she looked over and saw a slumbering Ryu. She smiled at the sight because that would be the first and possibly only time that she would she the plushie in such a state. Rissa shook her head and looked directly at the slightly shattered Zeke, and sighed slowly and somberly. "Tell me the truth, Zeke. What is troubling you right now?"

Rissa kept her gaze on Zeke and saw the blue eyes she possess began to water at her, and her lip quiver slightly. Zeke was suddenly over come with a shudder and fell into the chair roughly. She did her best not to cry, but couldn't help putting her head into her hands and sob. "My visions, Rissa, they've become real to me," she said through her tears. "I thought that I stopped them, when his demon went away, but that wasn't it. There was more Rissa, there is more to it. I knew there was a reason that I forsaw his death."

Rissa's dark eyes softened for a moment, as she knelt down by Zeke, and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's not going to happen Zeke, you know that I wouldn't allow anything of that sorts to happen."

"I saw Sasuke running away, in tears, an event that I should have stopped happened. I know it, I feel it Rissa," Zeke said still sobbing drowning out the click of the door shutting to Rissa's ears. Rissa rubbed against Zeke's arm trying to comfort her friend, and sushing her quietly.

"What you foresaw, it is not going to happen," Rissa said compassionatly, ignoring that sense that someone was standing behind her.

"Foresaw," a male voice said from behind Rissa, causing her to jump up from her postition in front of Zeke. Rissa turned quickly to find herself face-to-face with the subject of their concern. "She can see things, future events? Does she believe it is not important for us to know?"

"Daisuke," Rissa said slowly unsure how to explain the conversation that he had just walked in on. She turned back to Zeke, who was in no state to explain anything especially her power, and she let out a slow sigh. She took a step back from the closeness between them, for she had no clue how he was going to react to what she was going to say. "Zeke, is sometimes charged with protecting people," she took a look back at Zeke and returned her sight to Daisuke. "Through visions of sorts. A few weeks ago, she foresaw a tragic event involving you, actually on the day your demon came out."

"What did she see," Daisuke said looking at Rissa, not afraid to show how upset he was through his sunset eyes. The look in Daisuke's eyes was a bit too much for her to take, she hated to see anyone upset , and she looked away quickly.

"She saw your death," Rissa said slowly, as she took another step back from Daisuke. "The visions went away for a while, and then she saw your death once again," she looked over a Zeke, who was now unresponsive at the glances Rissa gave. Rissa sighed again and continued, "the vision apparently came back, over the course of the night. She claims that she saw Sasuke running from the village in tears."

Daisuke stood for a moment, and then took a step closer to Rissa, "are her visions usually true?"

Rissa closed her eyes at the question, and sighed, "The reason she gets her visions is to stop the events that comes to her. Especially if they are visions of death. In a way she is charged as the person's savior, and to this day she has not failed. So no her visions don't usually come true."




Naruto saw the gate of the village come into his line of vision as he quickened his pace back to the village. Sasuke, I don't care how much you fight, Naruto thought in the back of his mind, you are going to get married today. He nodded at a guard at the gate who gave him a bit of a strange look at first, but soon allowed him into Konoha. Naruto nodded again thanking the ninja in front of him. He wandered the empty streets for a moment, until he saw a familar figure come into the distance. He slowly placed the unconcious, sleeping Sasuke on the ground and walked up to the figure, "Hey Kiba."

Kiba, who was in all actuality Carrion, came walking up to Naruto and Sasuke. Carrion smirked at the blonde in front of him and cleared his throat. "I can see that you haven't heard about what happen to Hinata, eh Naruto," he asked the blonde slowly and tried to feign compassion. He looked over at Sasuke and back up at Naruto, who's eyes had become filled with a sense of worry. "You should go see her," Carrion watched as Naruto's gaze fell back towards Sasuke who was sleeping on the ground.

Feelings inside of Naruto began to conflict a bit, "but I have to get Sasuke back to Rissa's." Hinata's in trouble Naruto. C'mon, think boy think, a voice in Naruto head screamed loudly. Naruto looked up at the man he assumed as Kiba, in which he saw softend eyes and sighed.

"Don't worry about him," Carrion said a bit on the dark side, "I'll get him to Rissa's" Carrion walked over to beside Sasuke and picked him up off the ground. "You should go, see Hinata. I think she might be with Neji, at our place, but I must say she wasn't in good shape."

Naruto nodded and ran in the direction of Neji and Kiba's, determined to find out what happened to his love. When Carrion saw that Naruto was out of his sight, and he looked down at Sasuke. An evil smirk came across his face, as he brought his face close to Sasuke's. "Time to wake up, Sasuke," he said darkly as Sasuke's onyx eyes opened and widened at the sight of Kiba above him, inches from his face.
Iris by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
To start this off, I'm going to say that this is going to be a tribute to my fellow author. This is her favorite song. And well, I thought it had some connections. And this is actually the first time I chose a song before I wrote the chapter, cause of the images that played through my head.

Anyways.. I don't own the song nor the band.. Wish I did.. I'd make them perform for Amanda all the time *chuckles*
Struggling still against those bindings, Amanda could only sigh at the weakness she possessed. But as she sighed, she started to remember something her brother told her a long time ago, when he took away her chakra. "Sister... the only way you could ever get your chakra back is if you sacrificed everything.. and even then.. it would have to be for someone else.. Someone close to your heart... As if that will ever happen."

"Sacrifice..." She muttered that word as she stared at the man before her. Conflicted a bit with sacrificing everything for the man she loved so much, she looked down at the ground. "If.. that's the only way..." Her eyes drifted up to Kiba, as she smiled a bit. "You may not love me back.. but it is my fault you're like this, Kiba-kun... And I don't care what happens to me now, all I want is you to be safe." Her eyes screamed determination as she smiled. "I'll give up everything..."

As she moved her hands back against the wall, she began to concentrate everything she had into her arms. Those arms began to flicker slightly, before she strained harder and harder. The only thing on her mind was Kiba, and her brother. She felt guilty for what she had done to him and his friends, all because she wanted to have someone love her. But as those guilty thoughts crossed her mind, she could only smile. Smile at the fact that she would redeem herself.

The chakra around her arms started to increase, as it changed from a pale blue to pure white. Thrusting her hands forward, she continued to yearn for release so that she could help Kiba.




The blonde frantically slammed open the door to Neji's residence as he screamed out. "NEJI!? WHERE'S HINATA!?" Tripping almost over himself, he stumbled into the bedroom, to see Neji jumping up.

Neji could only blink as Naruto ran over to his cousin and held her close. "Naruto?" He questioned quietly.

"What happened to Hinata?!" The blonde was worried beyond belief as he saw her in the state she was in. "And why didn't you come and get me?!" His words were shaky as he looked up at the Hyuuga still moving.

He could only close his eyes as he sighed. "I don't know what happened to her, and I didn't get you.. because I felt this was a personal matter..."

"BUT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Angry shouts escaped from the blonde's lips as he stared at Neji with hateful eyes.

"That.. is not the point, Naru--"

"HELLO!?" Suiru shouted into the open doorway. "Neji are you here?"

Neji blinked as he looked at the doorway to the hallway. "I'm... here." His words were coarse and shallow, as he heard the footsteps come closer to his and Kiba's bedroom. "I'm.. here."

Pyro blinked as he watched Suiru take the lead, and Jayden stay in between them. All that was on his mind, was the current appearance of Carrion, that didn't mean good things. But he stopped as he heard Suiru gasp. Rushing to her side, he looked in, to see that Naruto was holding an unmoving Hinata. "Hinata..." He said silently to everyone.

Neji couldn't hold back the tears in his eyes as he looked at them. "Kiba..."

Blinking at his girlfriend's cousin, Naruto spoke up. "What about him? Oh.. and I have to state.. making Kiba get me was totally uncalled for Neji! You could have gotten me yourself!"

Tears stopped as Neji stared at Naruto. "Kiba... told you she was here?" That.. couldn't be right... Kiba... was... he wouldn't.. help...

"Yep.. and even though I had Sasuke in my grasp, he told me to leave the Uchiha to him. He'd bring him to Rissa's. But I got here as fast as I--"

"You left Sasuke with Kiba..." Neji blinked for a moment, before he looked at the threesome at the door.

Suiru shook her head. "No.. it couldn't be..."

"Sasuke.. is in the hands of Carrion..." Pyro finished for his wife as he sighed. "And we don't even know where he would take the Uchiha..."

Naruto blinked. "Carrion? No.. I left him with Kiba... I know it was Kiba.."

"Baka!" Neji's fist slammed into Naruto's jaw as anger flowed through the man's body. "Kiba isn't.. sane anymore... That was foolish to leave him in the care of someone like that!"

Wincing at the pain, Naruto stred at Neji, confused. "How was I suppose to know that!?"

"You don't just give a person to someone else, even if they look like your friend, Naruto... or are you still that foolish?"

What.. have I done... Naruto stared at the ground as he placed Hinata's body back onto the bed. "I'm.. going to get Sasuke back... I was entrusted with that." He held a seal with his hands as he closed his eyes.

"Naruto wa--" Suiru was cut off as the blonde disappeared from in front of them.




"What.. have I done to you.. Sasuke..." Naruto said to himself as he jumped from building to building. "I hope you'll forgive me..." I'd bleed to just know this was a dream or not. I'd bleed for you, to show you I still cared.. No matter what we said.. back then.




Sasuke stared into those eyes and shook. "No...Not you again..." Within Sasuke's eyes, the Sharingan had showed itself, letting him see the person truly near his face.

"Hello.. Sasuke..." He chuckled slightly. Yet as he chuckled, he felt the wind behind him change. "Ahh.. you have finally come..." Standing back up, Carrion looked behind him to see the pink haired man just staring at him.

"Yes master..." His words seemed doused with no emotion, as he stared out soulless orbs. "What is it that you... wish?"

Carrion smirked as he pointed at Sasuke. "I need.. you to take his place for now..."

Sasuke could only blink as he tried to push himself up. Yet as he did so, he felt the winds around him slam him back into the ground. "As you wish..." Within the pink haired man's grasp, was a small piece of paper with kanji on it.

A spell? He could only think for one moment, as the winds blew around the man before him, hurricane like gusts swirled around the new man that had appeared, as dust kicked itself up into Sasuke's eyes.

Carrion had sheiled himself from the sand storm, waiting for the spell to be completed, and when the gusts died down, a perfect replica of Sasuke stood before both of them. "How is this?" He asked Carrion, who only smirked.

"Just as perfect as it was before... Kalin..."

Kalin... that name.. it seems familiar... But as Sasuke tried to think about the name, he felt hands grab around his body. "You.. are coming with me..." Carrion chuckled as he hefted Sasuke over his shoulder, as a shock of energy coursed through the Uchiha's body.

He shook for a moment, before he felt his whole body fail him. Sasuke could only feel the paralysis that came over him, as he stared away from the replica of him. "Daisuke..." He muttered before he couldn't even feel his voice anymore.

"Kalin... you will need to convince the others.. that you are Sasuke... And you will tell them that you awoke to no one around you, alright?" Carrion instructed his child as he smirked.

Kalin only nodded as he stared out onyx eyes. "As you wish Master..."
Liar...It Takes One To Know One by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Hello, this chapter is named after another realtivly new song. To say the band name requires me to take a chill pill of sorts, It is by Taking Back Sundy, and it is called "Liar"(Takes One To Know One), choose it cuz well almost every freaking characters are liars of sorts!!

Anyway, don't own song/band....will not go into the whole not owning band subject...just enjoy...-Amanda-
Syd awoke with a sudden cough, she tasted a certain tang in her mouth. It tasted to her as though she swallowed a piece of copper. She slowly put a hand on her throat and rubbed the soreness at it. She looked around her surrounding with her green eyes not completely comprehending where she was. She was woozy from the way she had passed out last night, her memory of what happened was quite hazy. In the back of her mind she knew that her secret was found out, by none other than the only person she truly feared. She shivered at the thought of those dark brown eyes burrowing into her soul, and that delicate hand fiddling with the blade in her hands. In her mind she smelled the blood that dripped from Rissa's hand, and she shuddered with a tinge of fear.

Suddenly her eyes had regained its focus and saw that she was in the confines of Rissa and Jayden's apartment, as more memories came flooding at her. She blinked a bit, as the memory of her frantic running from the psychotic Rissa, and she shook her head slightly. I am alive, Syd thought for a moment, I shouldn't be. She shivered as in her mind she heard Rissa dark and delicate voice coming through, "Stupid bitch you are making things too easy for me. Run, stupid, run." Another chill came through her and she shook her head, "did Amanda know, that she could turn so cold, in such little time?"

She ran a hand through her red-hair and got up, in pain, her breath still stalling on her. She cringed as more memories came to her, these more violent than the ones that had entered her mind before. She remembered that another set of hands had grabbed her before Rissa got to her, she remember being turned over on her back. Syd's eyes widened at the memory of who had grabbed her, it was Kiba, someone she thought she was on good terms with. She felt as invisible hands grasped at her neck, attempting to squezze the life out of her. Her breaths became shorter as each second went on, and she looked around the room. After a few moments, she realized that she was alone, and she smiled evilly and laughed a bit.

"Idiots left me alone," she said slowly as she began to explore in the personal spaces of that belong to Jayden and Rissa, most especially Rissa. She was determined to find out as much about her new rival as she could, she was going to do the one thing that Amanda could, destroy Rissa completely. She walked around and found her way to Jayden's closet, and began to fiddle with his clothes, hmm, he is quite an attractive man. What if he thought that she was cheating on him. She bit lightly at her bottom lip, as the thought for a perfect candidate to place doubt in Jayden's mind about Rissa. The thought of the man with blue hair came to her, and she smiled. "Yes, he will be perfect to use against her. With how badly she is trying to protect him, and making sure that he is happy."

She cackled a bit as she laid down on the bed Rissa and Jayden shared, she shut her eyes as she imagined Jayden laying beside her, holding her. Rissa wasn't a thought in the man's mind at all, she chuckled lightly and she bit her lip again, "yes he will be mine."




"Daisuke," Rissa questioned lightly, slowly taking a step towards him, and reached a hand out to him. "Are you going to be all right?" She asked concerned because Daisuke was standing there silent for quite awhile not responding to anything. "It's not bad having Zeke protect you, saving you from your untimely demise I mean. She saved me, and it is a sign that it is not your time to go just yet." Rissa was searching for the words that would get him to speak to her again, but to her shock it wasn't Daisuke who spoke next, it was Zeke.

"Damn it, this is why the charge should never learn of my visions," she cried out loudly, ultimately waking up Ryu, who looked around the room. The bunnies eyes fell upon Daisukes and he then turned his black beady eyes on to Zeke, and he let out a slow sigh.

"He knows about the visions doesn't he," Ryu asked to anyone who would answer.

Zeke simply nodded as she picked up the bunny and she sighed slowly as she got up and walked nearer to Daisuke. "You were to never know. I was to protect you from the farthest away distance, I was supposed to be an unknown, distant, but yet effective stop to your tragic demise." She knew her words weren't offering any sort of comfort, but she could bring herself to lie to him anymore.

"My life is in the hands of an idiot like you," Daisuke said slowly and bitterly. He looked over at Rissa and back at Zeke, "my life is in the hands of a woman, who walks around all day with a stuffed bunny." He rubbed the front of his head with frustration, "I'm just going to say this, I don't need anyone to protect me. I can protect myself."

"No you can't," Zeke shot back quickly not thinking about the words that came to her. "If you could, these vision wouldn't have came to me!! Damn it Daisuke you are being worse than Rissa!!"

At the last thing that came out of her mouth, his eyes widened as he watched a hand quickly clamp over Zeke's mouth. His sunset eyes fell upon Rissa's dark one, he saw the expression on her face and register it as a somber one. "She had a vision about you, dying," he asked her, in a voice that was close to a wishper. He watched as she slowly nodded, and he looked away from her shaking his head, "I've got to get out of here." Quickly he turned to the door, but as quickly as he did that he felt a hand grasp at his arm, he looked up and saw Rissa holding on to his arm.




Naruto ran through Konoha, in search of Sasuke, hoping that he was somewhere on the streets still. He had no clue where he was going, as he ran aimlessly. Suddenly, he felt himself bump into another person and he feel back on to the ground, "hey watch where your going." As he yelled he thought best to look up at who he was yelling at, and his eyes went wide as he saw Sasuke standing above him, "Sasuke."
Ever Dream by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Another song by Nightwish.. I don't own the band nor the song... Hope you enjoy the little twist that was put in ^^ *laughs evilly* Yes I know I'm evil...
Kalin smirked down at Naruto, before he dusted himself off. "Always like you, dobe... Running into people without thought."

"S-Sasuke?" The blonde jumped up to his feet, as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I would always bleed for you, Sasuke. Those words echoed inside Naruto's head, making him blush, as he stared at the Uchiha before him. "Sasuke..."

Onyx eyes squinted as they peered at Naruto. "What are you thinking, dobe?" Kalin was pleased that his spell had taken the personality of the target he took the place of.

"N-Nothing...." He chuckled at Sasuke before looking behind his back. "We should get to the others..."

Yet as the blonde began to turn around, pale hands grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to him. Hot breath cascaded onto Naruto's chest and neck, making him blush more. "What's the hurry, kitsune-kun?" Kalin smiled at Naruto, before his lips touched the blonde's slightly.

As tanned cheeks reddened, tanned hands pushed away from the Uchiha. "Sasuke!" Naruto couldn't bear to look at his former love. "We both know you're with Daisuke! So don't!"

"Is that what your heart is saying? Or is that just your mind, kitsune?" Kalin moved closer to the blonde, before h wrapped his arms around Naruto. His lips traced on the blonde's neck, before they parted. Kalin's tongue sensually licked one particular spot on Naruto's neck, making him writhe a bit.

"S-Sasuke... Stop....please..." The blonde began to whimper slightly, as his blue eyes shimmered with tears.

Kalin chuckled slightly, as his lips moved closer to that spot, letting his teeth rake by just slightly, before he bit down, eliciting a slight gasp from Naruto. Those blue eyes closed, even though he felt he shouldn't be enjoying this attention from his former love, he couldn't help it. Sasuke always knew how to make his knees shake.

Slender pale hands started to move underneath the black shirt Naruto wore, as they caressed the tanned chest. Kalin's onyx eyes showed a bit of lust in them as he felt the blonde's breathing, those rising and falling strides that chest made whenever he brushed his hands low, by the seal of the Kyuubi.

The blonde's breathing began to get shallow, as those hands moved lower and lower, his legs shaking slightly, as he could sense the lust from the man holding him. The chest pressed against his back rose and fell just like his own. You... still love me this way....? Naruto wondered if Sasuke still did love him, and not just the way that Sasuke used to love him. That love was just lust for the blonde's body, and he hated that.

Kalin released his clamp on the blonde's neck, before he licked the wound slightly, tasting the sweat that Naruto was prespiring. "Still as sweet as always..."

NO! He was screaming at himself for enjoying all of this, yet he couldn't stop those hands, nor that tongue. No... He continued to whimper as Sasuke made him weak, shuddering at the movements the man behind him was making.

"Why don't we... go to my place..." Those hands stopped their movements, as they held Naruto around the waist. "So you can show me... your love... Kitsune-kun." Another gasp escaped the blonde's lips, as he nodded. He couldn't say no to his former lover, and he knew that.

I'm sorry... Daisuke-kun... I'm sorry.. Naruto let one tear drip off his cheek as Kalin lifted his body into his arms. Slowly walking back to Daisuke and Sasuke's residence, Kalin chuckled to himself, thinking at how easy this would be, to just turn his brother against the whole village.




Sunset eyes stared back at Rissa, anger reflecting in them. "Let me go..."

"Not until you tell me where you're going..." Rissa coughed out the words, as she knew she couldn't keep her friend near her.

Daisuke's eyes closed as he sighed towards her. "I'm just going to my place, Rissa... I'll be back don't worry." He looked at the door, "I just.. need time to think.." She could hear the sadness in his voice, as he told her where he was going. "Just.. stay here... Ok? It's safer with you two together..."

"Why?" Rissa's hand still grasped his arm. "Why should we stay here and let you go?"

"Because you can't protect yourself against him... I can get away if he appears." His eyes stared at her once more. "And I want... to find out about what happened to Syd..."

Jerking his arm away from her grasp, he turned the nob and opened the door. "Just stay here.. everything will be alright.. I just.. need to think..." Walking out the door, he closed it softly, before he started to go to his house, wanting to see if Carrion would show up once more to him.




Neji looked at the threesome and sighed. He cuoldn't help but feel guilty by how easily Kiba was taken and molded into something else. "Suiru... could you check Hinata..." He asked solemnly. "I don't know if she's alive or dead..."

She nodded as she stood next to the girl, staring down at her body. Putting her fingers to Hinata's neck, she felt no pulse, but her hands felt a small hole on her neck. "Neji..." She blinked at the hole, before pointing it out to him. "What.. could have made that hole?"

"A senbon needle...." Neji started to cry a bit, but the group didn't understand why.

"Neji.. why are you crying at that?" Pyro spoke up to ask the question the others were too afraid to ask.

Neji smiled at him, before he wiped his eyes. "Because... she's not dead..." He chuckled slightly. "It will.. just be a little while until she wakes up."

"How can you be certain?" Suiru asked him, her courage coming back.

"Don't you know anything about our weapons?" He smiled at her. "The senbon needle is one of the few weapons that is hard to kill someone with, unless a major organ is hit. And since she was just hit in the neck." The genius chuckled again. "She just... was knocked out."
Sooner or Later by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Hello, chapter is titled after a song by Breaking Benjamin....it is called "Sooner or Later"...hehe it is a good song I must say, and the song applies to the character Rissa and Hinata.

Don't own band or Song....kick ass song...i love it, one of my faves!! enjoy..-Amanda-
Neji felt a slight squirm within his strong slender arms and looked down to see his cousin was finally coming back to them. He felt his arms begin to tighten around Hinata, hugging her the slightest bit. "Hinata, finally waking up," he said silently to the people around him. He looked up as he saw Jayden clearing his throat softly, and saw that he was jestering towards the very confused Suiru and Pyro. He had just then realized that the couple didn't have a clear understanding of the weaponry that they as ninjas used. He stood up slowly placing Hinata back on the bed, and looked down. "Senbon Needles, are one of the deadliest weapons that a ninja could possess, and even more deadlier if the ninja has exceptional aim. If hit at one of the most critical parts of the human body, they die immediatly, if anywhere else they stimulate death." He looked back up at Suiru and Pyro and saw realization dawn on them, he opened his mouth to speak further, until he heard a small gasp behind him.

"Where am I," Hinata said loudly and worridly, he neck felt stiff from the blood that was dried on there. The pain course through her body, but the reasoning behind it was a mystery to her, for the attack that she expirenced in the middle in the night her mind merely registered it as a horrible nightmare. Although as she looked around the unfamilar room, she realized immediatly that she was in Neji and Kiba's apartment, and the memory of her arguement, one-sided arguement, with Kiba came rushing to her. "How in the hell did I get here," she yelled at the four that stood above her. When she got no answer she tried to get up from the bed, pain still coursing through her wdith each movement, "how did I get here, and where is Naruto?"

"He's off looking for Sasuke," Jayden said bluntly when no one was willing to tell the young woman the truth. His comment was met by cold and harsh pupiless eyes that were owned by the young woman. He was fully sure of the past that Naruto shared with Sasuke, in all honesty he really didn't care, but he smiled at the woman's cold stare. "Hinata I don't know what kind of past those two have, but I can assure you that nothing is going on between them. Sasuke is getting married today," Jayden said in an effort to comfort Hinata, as he allowed a small smile to cross his lips. He looked over to the other people in the room, who had still remained silent and he sighed, fools she needs to know.

"Okay and now why am I here," Hinata asked fully taking in what Jayden had said and added, "and why does Naruto need to find Sasuke?"




Rissa sat in the middle of the living room in Zeke apartment, her leg shaking slightly. She looked at the door frustrated to a point, she couldn't stand being forced to stay in the apartment doing nothing. Her thoughts ran with curiosity and a sense of dispair, why in the hell am I doing sitting here? What gives Daisuke the right to order me to stay here? Those question ran in cycles in her head as she looked over at Zeke defiantly and gestured for the door, "C'mon Zeke. We've got some investigating to do." She got up and head for the door, but was stopped by Zeke's tight grasp around her wrist. Rissa looked up at her friend dangerously, "what are you doing, Zeke?"

"I'm sorry, Rissa, but Daisuke told us to stay here," Zeke said quickly as she felt Rissa's hand jerk away from her grip. She saw that Rissa dark brown eyes had turned into a dangerous black.

"Zeke, One question," Rissa said slowly and bitterly. "For as long as you've known me, have I been the one to listen to what people have told me? Let alone from a man." Rissa looked deeply in Zeke's eyes and saw agreement with her and she smiled, "Okay now, shall we go. I have this feeling that this Carrion character won't be making two visits to Daisuke in such a small period of time." Quickly she went for the door knob and opened the door widely, not knowing what direction she was going to go in, but could really care less. She dared not to shut the door behind her, or even look back. She smiled as she heard the door slam and the sound of keys locking the door from the outside, and now the fun begins, she thought devilishly as she ran down the hallway to the stairs.




Syd laid in the bed for a good while, but then she heard the door of the apartment next to her slam shut. She jolted up in a cold sweat as the her illict thoughts of her and Jayden disappeared from her mind. She got up from her bed and adjusted her clothes accordingly, if anyone was going to come into this apartment, she most certainly did not want them to find out she was on the bed. Questions were the one thing that Syd always had a hard time facing, her job was always to gather secrets and keep her true identity and desires secret. She remained on the bed for a moment, waiting for someone to come into the apartment, in search of Rissa.

When no such sounds fell on her ears, she got up slowly once again. She needed a way to place doubt into Jayden's mind about Rissa, but then again found that rather difficult. She got up and walked to Rissa closet and went through her clothes slowly, her face cringed with disgust at how small the woman was, god damn, I am afraid of such a twig. She pulled out one of Rissa's shirts and pushed up against her, and looked into the mirror and smiled a bit, time to see why you really love her Jayden. She threw the shirt on the bed and did a series of hand symbols, performing a jutsu, she felt her body become smaller in width and her hair slowly change from it's rather long length to choppy shoulder length black hair. Feeling that the process had finished, she walked over to the mirror and found herself as a spitting image of her rival, and she smiled at the results.




Sakura and Ino arrived at the bluff, smiles plastered on their faces, as the placed two rather large boxes down on the ground. They looked around the bluff and found it free of anyone, and the looked at one another and merely shruged. Ino chuckled a bit, "I guess, they are just sleeping in, don't you think?"

"Yea, I guess we should start decorating with out them," Sakura said as she pulled out some small bouquets of flower from one of the boxes, and handed it to Ino, and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "So where shall we start?"




Rissa walked the streets aimlessly, she closing in on the egde of the village and sense nothing out of the ordinary. That was it until her eyes fell upon Amanda's abandoned estate, that was left in ruins after that evening. She looked up at it for a moment and shivered a bit, she reached over her back and unsheathed her blade. She walked nearer to estate, ready to battle anything that crossed her path, for something did not seem right about the house. To her she felt the person of another human, she squinted her dark eyes as she crept up the steps to the house, and put a small plam on the door. She found it to be easily pushed open, and her eyes widened a bit, "that is not a good sign."
Time is Running Out by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
I don't own the song nor the band, Muse....

And warning: Reading this part to those who are addicted to Yaoi and such might make the room seem hotter. You have been warned.
Slowly, he pushed open the door that was slightly ajar to his residence. I know I closed it before I left with Zeke... His feet made their way towards his bedroom, as he started to hear grunting. "..." Curiousity got the better of him, as he stealthily tip-toed to the door, which was also somewhat ajar. Putting an eye to the opening, he stared into the room.

From his perspective, he could see blonde hair dangling off the bed, ruffled more than usual. Yet as he continued to stare, the hair began to move slightly, as if the body was moving. The covers seemed to cover up most of the blonde's body, but Daisuke immediately knew what was happening.

But as his eyes moved to above the moving blonde hair, his eyes widened. Sasuke.... Right before his eyes, he could see his lover, contorted and somewhat entwined with the blonde before him, his face in a sick and twisted grin, as moans escaped those pale lips. Vision blurred a bit, as those sunset eyes began to water.

That raven hair shifted, as Sasuke continued to move, his hands rubbing underneath the covers, letting the blonde hair shiver. "N-Naruto..." Escaped from the Uchiha's mouth, as he seemed to quicken his pace. Shifting occured once more, as blonde hair launched itself up, pulling raven hair down. They seemed to kiss, as Daisuke saw the tanned back of the blonde.

Anger and sadness flowed through those sunset eyes as they leaked tears. But as he was about to leave, tanned hands grabbed his body and pushed it against the wall. "Hello... Daisuke..." Carrion whispered to the blue-haired man before him, smirking as his fingers held up Daisuke's hands.

Daisuke's eyes widened as he struggled against those hands that held him, wanting to get as far away from this place as he could, without being seen. But as he continued to struggle, Carrion smirked happily at him, as his lips pushed against Daisuke's crudely. Surprised again, this time with the kiss, the blue-haired man stood still for a moment, trying to keep his mouth closed.

Yet, the demon man's tongue slithered into Daisuke's warm confines, swirling around in victory. Even through the blurred vision, Daisuke could see the lust in Carrion's eyes as he pressed up against him. Already shattered by the vision he had just seen, Daisuke couldn't fight back anymore, his will broken with those few moments of watching his lover desecrate their bonds.

Carrion seemed pleased at Daisuke's submission to him, as his tongue wrapped around the broken man's one, pulling it into his own mouth. His teeth grazed Daisuke's tongue, as he sucked on it gingerly, unable to hold back the grin he had. Grinding again against Daisuke, Carrion bit down onto his tongue before his hands traced down Daisuke's arms.

Stiffling back a groan of both pain and pleasure, sunset eyes pleaded slightly with crimson ones, wanting the man to just leave him alone. But he could see that those crimson orbs too his pleas as yearning for more. And as he was ready to push Carrion away from him, those hands moved all the way down to his sides, before wrapping around them slightly. With no seal at all, Carrion warped Daisuke away with him, still locked in a kiss with the man.

Kalin gritted his teeth as he arched his back, moaning aloud. He finally felt it, the release of all that pent of pain and pleasure. Gasping for breath, he stared down at the cerulean eyes before him, deeply glazed over with pleasure as his chest rose and fell quickly. "Naruto...." He muttered softly to the blonde, as a hand caressed those tanned cheeks. "Aishiteru...."

Those sapphire eyes moved over to be greeted by onyx ones, as Naruto struggled to smile. "Ai...shiteru..." He gasped out before closing his eyes and reveling in what he had just felt. His whole body felt tired, and yet he couldn't care in the least bit. Even the voice that had been screaming in the back recesses of his mind shut up to let him enjoy this moment. Yet as he started to relax away from the Uchiha, Kalin pulled the blonde next to him, as he wrapped pale legs around tanned ones.

Blushing at what the Uchiha was doing to him, Naruto could only move a hand to Kalin's neck, pulling him slightly closer so he could kiss the man again, his tongue readily accepted into the Uchiha's mouth. Pale arms pushed the blonde all the way close to him, as they held Naruto tightly in an embrace. He felt accomplished in more ways than one, as he had sensed his brother's and his master's presence outside of the door.




As her hands pushed forward, she could hear the metal within them start to strain against the pure white chakra. "Just.. a little... more..." She gritted her teeth before with a burst of strength, pulled the chains away from the wall, freeing her from her smaller prison into a larger cell.

When she could move, she rushed over to Kiba's side, and turned him over to just hold him in her arms. Her hand caressed his cheek as he breathed slowly. "Don't worry... Kiba... I'll keep you safe..." She closed her eyes, trying to hold back her tears, as she held Kiba closer to her, pressing his head against her chest. "I'll... make sure he doesn't hurt you anymore..."

The chakra that was around her arms disappeared as she sat on the ground, not even caring that she was still inside of a cell that seemed a bit familiar.




Sasuke shivered in the cold barroness he was in. Though he vaguely remembered how he had gotten here, he couldn't figure out where 'here' was. Though it was completely black all around him, he could see for miles. Yet even as he peered out across the vast blankness in the void he was in, images started to show up in front of him, though they just seemed like the movies he had seen on the big screen, them being flat and all.

He could see Naruto on a bed, his face contorted in pleasure and yet guilt. Yet as he continued to stare at the image, it seemed that it began to shake a bit, as if he was looking through someone's eyes. Sasuke could hear the grunts and moans that escaped his ex-lover's mouth, seemingly out of pleasure, but he still didn't know totally what was going on. But, as those tanned lips parted once more, he was struck deeply in the heart with the words that poured out of Naruto's mouth.

"S-Sasuke...M-More..."

It couldn't be one of his own memories, he knew that, only because he had meticulously remembered every single situation he was in with Naruto, so who was the blonde screaming to? It couldn't be....could it?

'Kalin.'

The name seemed to resonate in the void around him as the image faded away before his eyes, causing the black-haired man to pull his legs close. "..." He couldn't speak, but it seemed that the void spoke for him.

'You betrayed him twice... Sasuke.... Once was... letting me back.... the second.... well I think you know what.. the second is.'

"No..." He stated out, but he couldn't believe his own words. They felt like lies, all of them. "No... I love Daisuke..."

'You... still love... Naruto...'
All These Thing That I've Done by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Hi, the song is based on a song by The Killers. "All These Things That I've Done". Two things that I do not own. enjoy,,
Amanda layed her body on top of Kiba's as tears tiredly fell out of her eyes. In her mind she knew just how badly she wanted to get out of the cell that demon man had held her captive. Her thoughts quickly ran back and forth between regret and love, as her heart sank lower and lower into her chest. The more the woman's heart sank, the more her determination to get out of the cell grew. Although she had recently regained the chakra that her brother took from her, as punishment for her selfishness, she found the act of getting up from the floor and getting out of there. Her hazel eyes wandered aimless around the room and suddenly shot up to the ceiling.

Above her she hear a door creak open slowly, as she also heard the sound of metal scrapping on the hard ground. She ran a hand through her dishevled and soft brown hair, someone other than him is here. her mind was screaming at her for ideas, as her eyes fell upon the chains in the corner, and she looked back at Kiba for a moment. An idea came to her as she studied the chains that held her carefully, and she crawled over to them slowly, and grabbed a hold of them tightly. Please, in the name of Jayden, hear this, hear my pleas for release, she thought as her grip became tighter on the chains, and she violently shook the metal that had held her captive for quite some time.

"HEY SOMEBODY, IF YOU HERE ME!! HELP," she yelled out into the air, with the sense of hopelessness evident in her voice. Her thoughts began to wonder who had come to the secret hideaway of that made, who had cruelly taken over her love. Although the thoughts continued to run laps in her mind she refused to believe that whomever was there was heartless to ignore the pleas of help.




Suddenly Rissa stopped in her exploration of Amanda's estate, her darks eyes shut for moment as she breathed slowly in and out allowing the breathing to drown out any distraction. Suddenly and loudly the clanking of chains and yells for help began to ring out in her ears. She turned her dark eyes down and looked at the floor, and she then brought her attention to Zeke who was standing in front of her, looking at with confused eyes. "Someone is here, Zeke," Rissa sighed out slowly and shook her head and looked down, "and they are in trouble."

"How do you know that," Zeke asked in a confused manner at the words that escaped Rissa. Although she might have liked the idea of an answer, she didn't receive one as she watched Rissa running off in a direction that surprised her. She watchedd as Rissa for a downward staircase and ran down it quickly. She sighed as she gripped Ryu tightly and followed after Rissa, but she then felt Ryu sigh in her arms. "What's wrong Ryu?"

"I know this place," the plushie said slowly, and looked up at Zeke. "This is Amanda's home, and Rissa is heading straight for the dungeon, I think she heard one of Amanda's prisoners."

Rissa ran down the stairs so quickly that she sense that she had lost Zeke and Ryu at some point in her dash down those steps. She looked up at the wooden medievl door that stood in front of her, at the end of the stair case. Rissa put a hand on the door and tried to push it open, hoping that it was unlocked. Unfortunatly a frown came over her face, and she breathed in deeply, she closed her eyes tightly. Her chakra was now flowing directly into the palm of the young woman's hand, and as she felt enough in her hand, with had a light lavendar light around in, she pulled her arm back and slammed her hand viciously into the door.

The door fell into millions of pieces and splinters as wood and metal chains fell to the ground. Rissa searched the vast room, and squinted as her eyes came upon a rather large cell that, as it appeared to her, contained a pair of people. She crept further and furthter to the cell, but stopped as two sounds fell upon her ears, scrambling footsteps of Zeke and the sudden breathy call of her name.

"Rissa?"




Naruto felt himself fall asleep in pale arms that held so closely, in the past monthes this moment was all that the blonde thought about. Ever since he first saw his Sasuke with Daisuke, he had longed for just one more night, one more moment with his first love. He missed everything about the pale man that was holding him tightly to him. He missed the taste of his lips, the feel of his skin, and the way he could love him one moment, and yet do such wicked things to his body in bed. He snunggled closer and shut his eyes taking in the sweet sweat that was still dripping from his former lover. Former lover, the saying rung in his mind sliently, but it repeated growing louder and louder at each repeation. His eyes shot open and he shot up in the bed pushing himself away from Sasuke and slowly wishpered, "Hinata."

"What about her," Kalin said slowly, looking at Naruto quite satisfied at his conquest from earlier.

"This was a mistake," Naruto said as he squirmed away from "Sasuke" as quickly as he could. He ran the area of the room grabbing his clothing at each lap, and looked down at the man he once loved. Hastingly he put his clothes on, and then shook his head at the site of his and Sasuke decit, what did I do? I am in love with Hinata, its not him anymore, Hinata is the one. Fully clothed he ran out of the door, not answering any of the question that his former love had asked him. All that was in his mind was to see his Hinata.




Rissa stood staring through the bars, at her weakened rival her gaze as cold as ever. To her she saw a helpless being, begging for help that she was not worthy of. Rissa cold gaze remained unchanged as she slowly walked forward to the bars of the cell to get a better look at the pathetic woman before her. As she got close enough she felt a deperate grasp at her leg, and she jumped back a bit, and stared downwards at the hand in disgust. "Please Rissa," She heard Amanda beg with her for help, "help me. I've changed, ask Jayden he must have felt it."

Rissa wrinkled her nose, indicating the disgust inside of her. She shook her head as she began to walk away from the woman in the cell, but felt a hand against her chest. She looked up at the person who held that hand out at her, and sighed, "Zeke, what is it now," she asked annoyed. She looked into Zeke eyes and saw the soften expression on Zeke's face, and saw that she looking directly at Amanda.

"I really believe that she has changed," Zeke said slowly with a low sigh. "Rissa, and look at Kiba, he is just a lifeless lump, if you are not going to save her. At least could you get Kiba away for this place. It appears to be killing him."

Rissa looked back at the cell and saw the unmoving Kiba and looked down with a sigh, and nodded. "For Kiba, I guess."




Hinata, for the past hour, hadn't allowed any words to pass her lips at anyone in the room. She looked up as she heard the door to the apartment open slowly, "Naruto," she said as she jumped up from the bed. A small smile crossed her face as she saw her blonde boyfriend came into the apartment, and then the smile soon turned into a scowl. Something about his appearence did not sit right with Hinata at the moment, she ran up to him making it seem like she wanted to hug him, but then drew a fist and hit him the face. "HOW DARE YOU," her words rang from her mouth, looking at Naruto angrily.

"How dare I what, Hinata-chan," Naruto asked shakingly, as the thoughts of his tryst with Sasuke running through his mind. He had left the apartment so he could bring Sasuke back to Rissa, but was side tracked by that. He shook his head at the thought of Hinata knowing of what he had done, and looked up at Hinata once again rubbing his cheek softly.

"You care about him more than you care about me," She asked bitterly, "you still love him don't you. That is why you left my side, while I was at the brink of death, for him? Tell me the truth Naruto."

"No, that isn't it," Naruto began quietly, but looked down. Each of Hinata's words were true, yes he loved Hinata, although his love did not go as deep as his feeling for Sasuke. He looked up into the Huuyga's pale white eyes, not bearing to tell her the truth, because if he did his heart would break in to pieces. In his mind, he knew that Sasuke only loved Daisuke, that was the reason he accepted Hinata as a girlfriend. In fact he learned how to push those illict thoughts of Sasuke from him, through his time with Hinata. He loved her, and still did, but his heart still belong to the young Uchiha.
The Zephyr Song by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
After completing a chapter of Fallen, I needed a new song.. Randomly chose this one and what do you know.. I get thoughts and ideas for this story.. I don't own "The Zephyr Song" nor do I own Red Hot Chile Peppers.

I also don't own the picture that is in this particular chapter.. I just found it and it was some inspiration.. You'll know what I mean when you come across it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Eyes closed as darkness swirled around the blue-haired man's mind. What he had just did with Carrion was something unspeakable to his lover, and something he didn't want to remember himself. Soon he drifted off into a restless sleep, trying to erase all of this from his mind.

A blur of crimson moved as Carrion took his hat and cloths. Slipping them onto his skin, he stared at the man he had taken a few moments ago, pleased at how he heard those screams from his lips. He pushed the rim of his hat down a bit, as he smiled, letting his fangs show. "And you said you hated me..." Chuckling deeply, he turned away from the forest, before he started for Konoha again. "...that was not hate in those screams..." His body faded away as he passed by trees, letting his laughter echoed through the forest.




Yet as the silence followed Naruto's words, Suiru coughed a bit. "Um.. Naruto.. you left to get Sasuke, no? Where is he?" The blonde looked over at Suiru, before opening his eyes widely.

"Shit..." He ran back out the door as he sighed to himself, "I.. forgot about that..."

Hinata stared at her lover as he ran out the door. Her body fumed with anger as she stared at all of them in the room. "I knew he loved that Uchiha more than he did me." Walking over to her cousin, she balled a fist again, before slamming it into his jaw. "That was for inviting me to that stupid ball, NEJI!" Stomping off into another room, she stayed silent.




Naruto panted as he leaned against the door into Sasuke's place, wanting desperately to understand why everything had to be going this way. But as he stood there, catching his breath, he began to think back, back to when Sasuke and him were together, during one of the rare snowstorms in Konoha.




As the chilly breeze continued to blow by his face, Naruto felt as though his nose was going to fall off. Well, he wasn't even sure if it was still there in the first place, because it had become numb so long ago. His hands were neatly inside those blue gloves that his Sasuke-kun had given him, at least keeping them warm. Body shivering in the drifting snow, his blue eyes looked around for the one he wanted. "Sasuke-kun..." He called out, watching as his breath smoked up in front of his eyes.

It was because of the orange scarf that Sakura had knitted him that made his breath direct up against his face, at least warming up his face as he stood there. Naruto kept his hands wrapped around himself, so that he could keep the orange and blue winter coat tight against his skin. “Kuso.. I hate the cold…” He shivered more, as his eyes stared around, seeing no one else in the middle of the street. ‘Duh.. it’s night.. everyone’s asleep.’ Naruto chasticed himself for thinking that there would be people here. But the streets of Konoha are different at night than they are during the day.

Even though he knew them like the back of his hands, he always got chills whenever he needed to go out at night. It always seemed that there were more shadows around that always moved against what he thought they could have. “How cute.. a slightly worried dobe.” Naruto jumped up, caught off guard by the Uchiha behind him. “Calm down, dobe.. it’s just me.”

Turning around to face Sasuke, the blonde smirked. “I know.. I just don’t like it when you sneak up behind me.” His cerulean eyes stared at the pale man, seeing that he was just as bundled up as himself. Yet, his black and blue scarf danced in the wind, not totally tucked into the dark blue coat that was wrapped around his body. Taking his hands out of his pockets, Sasuke let his pale hands touch the cold, as they moved towards those whiskered cheeks.

“You’re suppose to be a ninja, dobe… Always expecting things from every side.” Sasuke chuckled, as his hands cupped the blonde’s cheeks, letting their warmth go into the blonde. “So.. how long have you been waiting, Naruto?” A smug look crossed the raven-haired man’s face as he stared into those onyx eyes.

Naruto blushed a bit, as he breathed out slowly, letting his breaths create more smoke in the air. “N-Not too long, Sasuke.. I just got out here about an hour ago.” Glove covered hands wrapped themselves around the larger shinobi, as Naruto hugged his lover, needing the warmth that the pale man gave off.

Sasuke sighed, as his hands moved to hold the blonde close to him. “An hour is a long time in the cold, dobe…” Closing his onyx eyes, Sasuke just left the silence linger in the air, as he kept his lover close to him. After a few moments, he pushed the blonde away, before turning to the side. “Dobe… do you know why I called you here?” Naruto shook his head as he looked at Sasuke with curious eyes. “It’s so that we can be alone within these streets… You know.. without all the others gawking…”

The blonde nodded as he moved to the side of Sasuke, hoping that he would walk a bit with him. “So.. you don’t want others around… Typical…” Showing his fox grin, Naruto felt as though he stated something marvelous. Sasuke shook his head and chuckled, leading the blonde down the barely lit street, watching as the snow drifted down upon them. “So.. Sasuke-kun.. did you want to say something?”

Twitching at those words, Sasuke stopped at stared at Naruto. “Why do you always want me to state it? Words mean nothing… you know that right?” He watched as he saw those blue eyes start to shimmer, tears ready to come flowing out down his numb cheeks. “…Dobe…” Sasuke sighed as he smiled a bit. “You know I love you… I always did and I always will.” That was enough for the blonde to stop his pouting, going a bit ahead.

“You know I hate the cold, right Sasuke-kun?” He black-haired man just grunted at his lover, keeping up. “Well.. I may hate it.. but I always did love the snow…” The blonde giggled a bit, as his feet traveled over the packed snow. “It’s.. so beautiful.. you know.” Twirling around for a moment, Naruto giggled once more, before he let himself fall on his back, lying in the snow. “Come on Sasuke-kun… lay in the snow with me.”

Sasuke blushed a bit, as he looked away. “Naruto-baka…” He couldn’t find the words to say no, as he looked back to the blonde. That pouting face began to creep out again, as the Uchiha sighed once more. “Alright dobe…” He couldn’t help himself; he would do anything for the blonde. Lying next to his dobe, Sasuke stared up at the falling snowflakes.

The blonde could tell that something was on his lover’s mind, so he decided to probe. “Sasuke-teme.. what’s on your mind hun? You seem.. a bit distant… You have been since we came back from our latest mission.” Sasuke grunted to him once more, as he just stared out, his hand bringing Naruto closer to him. “Sas—“

“Urusei, dobe… just watch the snow ok?”





Naruto blinked for a moment. Sasuke-teme… you always were one to not come on to me… unless you were drunk… His sapphire eyes glazed over for a moment, as his thoughts started to make sense. You.. would never go against.. Daisuke-kun like that… not with what you said to me… Feeling his lip twitch, he walked away from the house, hoping to at least come across Daisuke, hoping that he was right and this wasn’t the Sasuke he knew.

“I swear, teme… If I come to find out this is you… you will be dead… I don’t care if I love you or not..” His eyes flashed red for a moment, as he walked through the streets, imagining the snow around. “No matter what happened between us… I will make sure that you won’t destroy someone’s life… You already did that to me…”




Onyx eyes finally turned bloodshot, as Sasuke stared out into the nothingness around him. He couldn’t help but feel as though he had lost, lost to everything in this world. How could he face Daisuke again, after seeing what happened with Naruto, and with Kalin. The raven-haired Uchiha knew that if he ever did get out from wherever he was, he would most likely have to disappear from Konoha, and for good. No one would want to take him back, whether or not they believed him with what he saw before his eyes.

Yet, as he started to plan on how he would disappear from the village, he started to think of his older brother. Itachi had been there for him through thick and thin, and since Sasuke had defeated him, Itachi had become someone that was normal for the people of Konoha to see. No longer was he with the Akatsuki, nor did he want Naruto dead. His brother always was there for him since he came back, and Sasuke knew if he left Konoha, there would be no chance of Itachi staying where he was. But as he thought of his brother, something that Itachi said popped back out at him.

”Itachi.. how can you just come back to Konoha.. and think that you can live your life normally? Don’t you feel guilt?” Sasuke questioned the older sibling warily.

Itachi could only chuckle at his younger brother. “Guilt? No.. I don’t feel that, Sasuke-kun.. Because.. we all have secrets that we keep. We all have things that we have to keep within ourselves, and make sure that they are all right.” That smirk, it made Sasuke shiver.

“I hope that you don’t have secrets about me..”

“Brother… everyone has secrets about everyone… It’s how we deal with things… I hope you remember that.”


“And Itachi… do you have secrets of me still?” Sasuke questioned as he sighed. “Because I have secrets of you still…” His eyes closed as he began to calm down. “Secrets… the things that break bonds, but also the things that make them stronger…” A small chuckle escaped from his lips, before he just held his knees close to his stomach. “Secrets..”
It's Not Your Fault by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Sorry about the long Hiatus from the series was battling and evil case of WB...anyways back to where we left off and the song this chpater was based off of...."It's Not Your Fault," by NFG, or New Found Glory... two things I don't own. Along with the series Naruto, but I made this series with Dai so this is mine...
Rissa let out a slow sigh as she walked up to the cell that held her Amanda and Kiba. Although in her heart and mind everything screamed not to help, and not to allow this menacing woman out of here. All the acts that Amanda had taken against her and her friends flashed in her mind quickly, and her steps faltered a bit. She wanted to believe that the shattered woman in front of her had changed, she looked back at Zeke with a child like look. Her expression were merely answered by Zeke nodding slightly and being pushed further to the chains that held the cell shut. "You know what you have to do Rissa," she heard Zeke wispher quietly behind her as she felt the hand on her back.

She let out a small sigh as she gazed down at Amanda, with dark eyes that at the moment held no emotion. In this very moment all she was doing was looking for a reason to save the woman, to free her. It upset her that the proudcer would not look her in the eyes, rather Amanda's eyes remained solely on Kiba, who was lying motionlessly on the ground. Rissa let a small sigh escape her as images of the night from a few weeks ago flashed before her, and then the events from the day before. Her meddling ruined my wedding, the wedding I was planning for my friends, she thought bitterly, she felt her face burn a bit with anger. "Rissa," a small frightened voice broke through her thoughts, and she snapped back to reality with her standing in front of a cell with a hand on the chains and another balled into fist at her side shaking. She looked back to see if it was Zeke who had called her, but was met by Zeke's pointing into the cell at Amanda.

She looked within the cage and was shocked that she was met by Amanda's hazel tear stained eyes staring right at her. Tears?? She is crying, this selfish woman who needs to control things and make them her way. A woman notoriously known for NOT having emotion or a heart, questions ran through her mind. She shut her eyes for a moment and sighed slightly, "Yes Amanda, what do you need to say?"

"We've got to get out of here, Rissa. Before he comes back and," Amanda started but could not continue as the memories of that man came to her. She could not allow that man's treatment of Kiba pass her lips, for in a way it was her fault that these things were happening to her love. "Please, just get us out of here. I can't watch Kiba pay for my selfishness that has cursed me for my entire life. Hell I wouldn't care if you left me to endure Kiba's treatment," she looked back at Kiba and then back at Rissa, "I just don't want him to pay for my sins, I need to pay for them on my own."

"Shut up," Rissa said quietly as she closed her eyes, taking her hands and griping tightly at the chains on the cell. She was busy focusing her chakra once again to her hands and palms, she waited for the energy to go into her hands and she began to pull slightly at the chains there on the cell door. She heard a metal clang on the floor, indicating that one of the links had come lose and fallen to the floor, she open her eyes and pulled the door open violently and made a beeline for the unconscience Kiba. She bent down to the ground and put the mans arm around her shoulder and lifted him up, and her eyes looked up at Amanda, but without her usual resentment for her. "You've paid enough for what you have done," Rissa said to her rival and she walked past her with Kiba, who was limply leaning on her shoulder, "let's go."




Syd had been lying on Rissa bed for what in her mind seemed like an eternity, her eyes shot open and she jolted up and looked over at the clock to her right. In bright red letters it read '12:00' she smiled for a moment, she had just slept for most of the morning in Rissa's bed impersonating Rissa. She smiled for a moment as she thought, if I play this right, I might just beable to get away with this. Jayden's trust in her will be utterly shattered and he'll come straight to me. Suddenly she heard footsteps approaching the apartment and her eyes widened and she looked down at her current state, "damn it no can find me like this, what if it is Rissa." Quickly she jumped up from the bed and ran over to the bedroom window, as she lifted the window open she thought for a quick moment, where would Rissa go, she placed a hand on her chin and then looked over at a picture on the night table. In the picture it showed Jayden tightly hugging Rissa and kissing her lightly on the shoulder, and the answer of to where Rissa would go: Whereever Jayden was. And at that very moment Rissa was at the Hyuuga compound, she took a quick look over the streets and saw a bundle of people walking, "I am going to have to be smart about this, I am going to have to go by the roof route then," she leapt from the window onto the rooftop of the building next to the apartment.





Naruto stood outside the door of Rissa's apartment in hopes of finding the young woman, and quite possibly the only person with a semi-level head about the situation at hand. He ran a hand through his hair frustrated as the events of this morning alone ran through his head at a rampent pace. How the hell was he going to explain half of the things going on, even though he had heard a shuffling within the apartment, he dared not to knock at the moment. In the back of his mind he knew that he had to explain that he had slept with one of the grooms the morning of the wedding, and he doubts that the man he had slept with was even the actual man.

Frustration quickly took a hold of him, as his fist became balled and tight, his slight nails digging in to his skin causing a bit of blood to seep out. Suddenly he heard a slight chuckle with in his mind and he gasped, You know if this wedding doesn't happen today, it is partially your fault. Rissa will be very disappointed and rather pissed, she will come after you.

"Shut up," Naruto growled out lowly as his fist became tighter and more blood trickled from his fist.

The voice within his head chuckled again, you know that it is true, I mean look at you. You can barely face her, in fear of how she will react. You know the wedding won't happen at all today, and you had a part in the disinnergration of both of the couples. You let Kiba run amok around the city, after going off on Hinata, rather then sending him right back to Neji. And then when trusted with Sasuke instead of making sure he gets home to Daisuke safely, you leave him all alone with a man who is not himself and then go off and fuck the brains out of him. I mean really how is Rissa going to react to all of that, you certainly wouldn't expect her to say, 'aww don't worry Naruto, its not your fault.'

"I said SHUT UP," Naruto said more forcefully to the voice of the Kyuubi within him, everything that was spoken to him by the demon was true. He stood at the door despretely hoping that Rissa would understand, for the most part he was a dobe, even though he hated the term about him it was true. He knew he did stupid things without thinking about it completely, so nothing could be held against him. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, and jumped slightly and turned around quickly. He was met by the image of Rissa carrying Kiba over her shoulder looking at him with concern. Behind Rissa he saw Zeke, Ryu and Amanda walking up the hallway towards him.

"Naruto are you okay, I have been calling your name for the few minutes," Rissa said with concern in her eyes grabbing a set of keys and handing them back to Zeke to unlock the door. "Then you yelled something about telling me to Shut up," she said as Zeke unlocked the door and let them in, "is there something bothering you at the moment, because if so, I am the girl to talk to."

Naruto nodded as he followed Rissa into the apartment and into the bedroom, he let out a slow sigh and he watched as Rissa laid Kiba onto the bed. His blue eyes not leaving the woman for a second and mentally he nodded she needed to know, "Rissa-chan I believe I may be the cause of all of the problems today."

Rissa looked over at Naruto and her dark eyes narrowed at him for moment, she looked over at Amanda and Zeke, "can you guys tend for Kiba." Her eyes went quickly over to the blonde as she walked over to him, grabbing him by the sleeve of his jacket she pulled him over to the balconey and let them both out into the cool air. She turned him to face her and she sighed, "Okay, what are you talking about Naruto? I mean how can any of this bull shit be your fault exactly?"

Naruto heard just how exhausted Rissa was and he sighed slightly, why was he here troubling her with this. He rubbed the back of his head and he sighed once, "well at some point each member of the party has come to me for some sorta help, and I haven't been that much of help. Actually I sorta made everything worse."

Rissa tilted her head in confusement, "unless there is more to what you are saying, none of this your fault Naruto. I mean if it is anyones fault for all the shit going down, it is most likely mine." She walked over to the railing gripping it tightly just to keep her emotions in check, but could not help but to let the tired tears fall from her eyes. "So just tell me what is really bothering you, okay? And maybe then we can sort our way through all of this."
How To Save A Life by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Yeah another chapter with this named thing. But the weird thing, is that I /just/ got the lyrics. I am dense, and now I will write.

Do not own How To Save A Life.
He couldn't stifle back those tears. They wouldn't stop as they rained down his face. Even in the blackness that surrounded his mind, he wished it ended. No longer was he so innocent with his lover, but he had given himself towards his enemy, the one he could only loath.

"Nnn." A slight groan echoed through the forest, eyes opening to stare up. The wind that crashed against his body felt burning, no longer was it so sweet and innocent to him. But what was he to expect. Those nightmares--when he looked at his body--were true. Clothes taken off, and screams that echoed about.

With a swift hand, he grabbed his clothes and redressed himself, wishing to hell it wasn't the same. No, he wasn't that suicidal, but he was near a mental collapse. Things that ran by were terrorizing him; the sickening wind that brought back the laughter, the forest ground that seemed to replay the memories back. He needed to get out of this, and if he didn't, he'd surely lose his mind in this darkened forest.




Hugging those knees never did help Sasuke. It was never his style. But what else was he to do? All of this; all of this terror and shifting throughout the day seemed to kill a part of his soul. Daisuke, the man he was to wed today, wasn't anywhere to be found, and he was happy with that. Since running away from the village, he had felt a bit at ease. He didn't see those sunset eyes that flashed before him; he didn't have to lie.

'Secrets, brother...' As if memories about it all triggered him to remember those words, he wished he could cry more. Soothing were they, but also haunting. His only secret that was goodly kept was Naruto, but even then, the blond fool always seemed to show he was the true spirit.

His eyes scanned around, the never-ending darkness still capturing his gaze, never letting it break through. Maybe, just maybe, he could find a way to end it. But, that darkness, could it be shattered that easily?




Stumbling by, his hands helped him stand up against the trees. Never could he last this long without finding a way to get back. His mind broken, and body worn; there was to be no wedding today, and he knew that.

His eyes peered by, blurry eyes trying to find a direction. One set of words could only cross his lips as he whispered them with a raspy voice.




"Sasuke...Uchiha..." It echoed loudly in the darkness, enough to break through to the raven-haired ninja. It sounded like a whisper, but it rang through to his huddled body. "Dai.. suke." His voice was a bit sore from the tears before, but his body relaxed

Even with the sorrow he felt around him, his body seemed lighter, as if something just gave him a lift. There it was, a small dim light, but it was there. That darkness wasn't never-ending, it was just draining him of the light. Legs moved, as they tried to escape, but they felt like stone. Still, he wanted out, and that was enough. "I'll.. come..."




With eyes looking away from the girls, Naruto could only sigh to himself. "I..I.. I didn't help with anything. Daisuke.. and Sasuke..." That voice, it just wouldn't stop choking him as those words flowed out.

"What.. about them?" Rissa was a bit wary, especially /after/ just saving Amanda and Kiba from the dungeon. "They should know that the wedding will happen, if not today, then within the next few days."

Zeke stayed quiet between them. She knew not to get in between Rissa and her cause. Something that was learned long ago.

A blond before them, almost ready to collapse, seemed so disheveled and broken. "I..I slept with Sasuke!" Tears finally broke through, as his knees collapsed on the carpeted floor. "And.. I led Daisuke.. to.. Carrion." He couldn't keep it down, it just kept rolling by. "KIba.. was coming to me before he attacked and.. and... I just can't take it anymore.. I really.. really did do all this.. It /is/ my fault."

Both of the girls could only blink. Alright, here was a mighty confession, but what to take it as. "N-Naruto?" Zeke's voice seemed calming this time, not like the last time the duo spoke. "Just.. calm down." With her hand on his shoulder, she looked at Rissa. Kiba and Amanda were already on Zeke's couch, and yet Rissa found herself looking at them.

What was she to think? Naruto just told her two things that could hit them, as well as a third that seemed a bit worse than all that. "Kiba.. tried to talk to you?" Her voice wasn't cold either, just flat. "And.. after Zeke.. trusted you with finding Sasuke, you.. slept with him?" Her mind was computing this slowly. She didn't want to get something wrong.

But Naruto was just crying and sobbing on the floor. He couldn't answer her, but Rissa understood that. "Zeke..Stay with him.. I need to go.." With her body moving quickly, she forced open the door and jumped down towards a roof, then to the ground. She was going to find Daisuke first. Sasuke was most likely in their home, and Kiba was with Zeke and Naruto.

The blue haired man must be the only one in deep trouble and that was what worried her the most. Kiba could be helped, and Sasuke. Sasuke could be hit, but with what she knew of this Carrion, it wasn't good that Daisuke was with him right now.




His eyes tried to stay open again, but they clenched shut. At least he had gotten away from the forest floor of which was soiled. Never did Dasiuke want to return there. It would only make him wince. In the end, he'd have to return the favor to Carrion.

Ten-fold.

Collapsing against a tree, he slid down to sit. Nothing was like before. Not only was he raped by his enemy, he was raped on the day of the wedding. Everything was going wrong today. And yet, he could only laugh.

Laugh at the folly of it. Those tears wouldn't come back, but the laughter, it wouldn't stop. Sometimes, he couldn't stop himself from failing miserably at this all, and it proved itself today.

But, his mind was reeling back. It wouldn't let him laugh anymore. 'Rest..brother...' A voice inside of him just eased him back, his eyes closing quickly.

They opened again, but something a bit innocent came through. "So.. you decided for my body back?" Those words, although they were Daisuke's they were almost softer, and less intense. The third spirit in Daisuke awoke, and this time, it was resonating from the curse seal on his hand.

Sunset eyes stared at it for a moment, before frowning. "I'm so sorry, brother. I never thought this would happen."

With those words, Daisuke's body stood up, before walking towards the village. There was something that needed to be done, and done quickly.




Her eyes darted back and forth as she bolted through the town streets. Where could Daisuke be? Where could Carrion be. But the latter of the two wouldn't have served a purpose. Her main goal: Find the blue haired man and make sure he wasn't dead or worse.

Slowing down, she seemed to spot something closing in the distance. It was the man she wanted, but his walk seemed different. Everything seemed different about him.

Katana held up high, Rissa called out one time.




"DAISUKE!" Those feet tried harder against the weight he felt, and yet they seemed to move quicker. Almost. That light was almost in his reach, but as he grew closer, it seemed to drift further away. "DAISUKE!"
Look After You by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
Ironically this is another chapter inspired by a song by The Fray. I know we haven't touched base with those with Hinata and such, and so there they are, at the end...anyways, you have more insight on my characters Rissa and Zeke, and hopefully it makes sense..if it doesn't I suggest reading the first three stories of the series and then it will..

any ways I don't own the song or Naruto, but I do own the CD the song comes on..so I am very happy about that..enjoy!
She looked on confused as the man she was looking for continued to walk along, utterly ignoring her call out for him. Her grip on her katana tighten signifigantly, as she felt her feet moving on no will of her own. What was compelling her to follow him, even though everything told her that this wasn't Daisuke. Each step that she took was at the pace that he set, she felt herself quicken when he did as well. She felt like she was stalking the man, she dared not say a word as she followed carefully.


"DAISUKE," Rissa called out this time her voice full of a sense of worry as she got as close as she could, still feeling that something was off. Once again she recieved no response from the man, quickly as she could she found a way in front of him and held her katana before her. "DAMMIT STOP!!"




Suddenly there was that woman, who was calling out his brother's name standing in front of him, keeping him from walking any further. Something about her, made him assume that if he attempted to continue she would use that blade before him against him.

"Who the hell are you," He heard her say slowly and cold, but still hearing that small hint of worry in her voice. He looked down upon her, and noticed that he eyes were more focused on her blade than him. Suddenly her face came up after a long moment of silence, it was filled with both the worry and a bit of anger. "DAMMIT ANSWER ME!!"




Why the hell am I so emotional right now, she asked herself in her mind, she was in complete control of the situation. Or at least that is how it felt to her, but now standing in front of Daisuke, it was evident what ever control she had on this situation was slowly dissapating into nothingness. That confession from Naruto, threw everything out of whack and now she was standing here in front of the man who had the most to lose from it all. She felt the warmth behind her eyes, and for the first time in years her arms began to shake, memories began to flood back to her.



There she stood a small nine year old girl, over three very lifeless bodies, her young mind unable to comprehend any of what was going on at the moment. Did she really do what she thought she did? Did she really take the life of her brother, who just moments ago was her only family. Rissa's small hand shook as she slowly dropped her fathers sword to the ground, and violently began rubbing those small hands together to rid the blood on it. 'Why! Why! Why did this happen? Why did I do this,' she thought hysterically as the tears began to fall down her cheeks. She fell to the ground near her mother and father and wept even more, sobbing so much that her breathing became ragged and broken, and she looked over at her brother as the tears came harder. "I'M SO SORRY, BROTHER!! I COULD HAVE SAVED YOU SOME OTHER WAY!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS TO YOU," she yelled out not caring that the door behind her opened.

Suddenly she felt a softness against her cheek, and registered it as the plushie, Ryu, that had grown accoustomed to her small shoulder. "You know Rissa-chan, if you hadn't done this...he probably would've wound up killing you himself," the small plushie said slowly and softly to the poor girl in her ear. "Don't you think there was a reason why Zeke wanted you to train so much with that katana, and for you to be home at an early hour everyday."

"No," Rissa said slowly, she couldn't have been destined to do this, she was destined to die on this very day. She rubbed her hands more furiously together, as she saw the blood on them although her palms were rather clean. Suddenly the sound of the metal being picked up off of the ground and footsteps closing in on her, brought her back to reality and she looked up. Her wide dark eyes met with that of Zeke's warm blue eye that were filled with much comfort, she watched carefully as the 14 year old knelt down beside her. Suddenly Zeke's arm snaked around her and Rissa was pulled into a hug with the young prophet.

"Rissa, I am so sorry," Zeke said slowly, her voice shaking slightly. "I should have told you sooner, my dear, but from this day on I shall look after you, until the day you find that one you need to look after..."



Rissa quickly blinked her eyes free from tear and the memories, Zeke's voice evident in her head still. "I shall look after you, until the day you find that one you need to look after. At the time, she had no clue what Zeke had meant for the longest time she thought it was Zeke and Ryu she was to look after. For some reason, her she was standing in front of Daisuke not allowing him to move, as she spoke once more, "I am going to ask one last time, who the hell are you?"




Syd stood in front of the Hyuuga compound a slight smile on her face, or rather Rissa's face, as she brought her hand up to the door.




A small knock filled the room within, and Suiru, Neji, and Jayden all looked up for a moment. "Who could that be," Suiru questioned a bit.

From behind the door, a familiar voice answered quick and sure, "It's me Rissa, I just came to check up on Hinata and talk to Jayden for a minute. Can you guys just let me in?"

Jayden quickly headed for the door and swung it open to reveal his girlfriend, and took to mind the look of worry on her face. "Rissa, where have you been," he asked quickly.

Syd chuckled as she entered the room, "well today is the big day right, I was just making a few last minute adjustments for events that were beyond our control." She made a quick glance over at Neji and smirked a bit, secretly laughing about how his realtionship had ended, and then looked over at Hinata. "So? Before I steal Jayden away, I must ask: How is she, Hinata, I mean?"
The Phrase That Pays by uzamaki_fluff
Author's Notes:
The song the inspired this chapter is called The Phrase That Pays by The Academy Is...and no I don't own the song, and I never claimed it in the first place enjoy!!
Syd looked over at Hinata, through Rissa eyes and evil smirk that only Syd was aware of came to her. This was the opprotunity to wreck everything that Rissa worked so hard to accomplish. She moved closer to Jayden and hugged him a bit, "So how is she like I had asked, I am just so very concerned about her." She snuggled closer to the man, and sighed a bit, mostly taking in his scent.

Unfortunatly for Syd, it wasn't Jayden who had answered, but rather Neji, "She's fine." Syd looked over at the man and squinted her eyes, to show a bit of displeasment. "Is everything all right, Rissa," Neji added to that last statement, which made Syd cringe a bit, and even more so the elder Hyuuga had to add last night to his inquiry. "You haven't been yourself since what happened last night."

She gripped tighter at Jayden arms and her eyes shut tightly, willing herself not to show that she wasn't the real Rissa. Unfortunately for Syd, those white set of eyes didn't come off of her, Neji stood next to his cousin watching 'Rissa' carefully. In the back of his mind he took into account that this wasn't Rissa, but rather someone else, perhaps that spy, Syd.

Last nights memories were a bit much to her, she stood there in silence as that flash of those dark eyes came to her, along with that sick little smile that she wore on her face. Syd was thankful that she didn't die that night, thankful for Rissa selfishness of her wanting to be the spy. An inward smile came over Syd, as thoughts of her taking everything away from Rissa, the one thing that the young swordwoman couldn't stand. She took to mind that Rissa losing everything, was basically death to her, she looked up at Jayden and tugged a bit at his arm.

Jayden looked down for a moment, and smiled at the woman, "What is it, Rissa?" His brow furrowed as he looked down at Syd concerned, it seemed to him that Rissa had a little confession to make to him.

"Jayden, if you don't mind can we talk outside for a moment?"




Zeke looked over at Naruto and sighed a bit and then looked back out over the railing at the town below. Wondering where exactly her best friend had gone off to. She probably went off searching for Daisuke, Zeke thought for a moment, her shoulders shook a bit for a moment. Did she really find that one that she destined to look after, or was this just Rissa's need to have things back to the way it should be in her mind.

"Zeke," Naruto called to her a bit, watching the entire time as she shook a bit. "Is everything is gonna be okay? You know Rissa did leave kinda suddenly."

Zeke looked back at Naruto, her blue eyes filled with a hint tears in them. Memories of how she and Rissa had first met all those years ago, and to think that it all started with a dream.





Quickly she shot from her bed, the young 14 year old looked about the room a brow filled with sweat. The images of a young raven haired girl being utterly disembodied by a young man that had features quite similar to hers. Her breaths quaked for a moment as she put her robe on over her shoulders and went off looking for that bunny. She started with that corner that Ryu slept in, unfortunately she found it open.

'Where could he be,' Zeke thought fearfully as she walked through her room, suddenly a gust of wind blew past her and she noticed that it was open. Did this mean that this, of all things was her first mission? She walked nearer to the window, and a small figure perched on the railing came into her line of vision. "Ryu," she asked quietly, hoping to the lord that it wasn't the bunny, that this is all just a dream. "Is it true?"

Ryu looked back and jumped off of the railing and looked over at Zeke, rather seriously. "Your first mission is upon you," he said slowly confirming the fears in her heart. "I can only assume that you had a dream, eh Zeke?"

All Zeke could do was nod at the moment, and then let a sigh come from her. "What is her name," Zeke asked
Ryu slowly, and gulped down slowly. "Is she the one I am going to save?"

"Yes," the bunny said slowly, "her name is Rissa, and she isn't destined to die, not now anyways. We have to, well rather, you have to look after her."

"What do I have to do?"

"Well she is from a long line of swordmens, and since she is female her family will not allow her to train with the blades. Although, that doesn't keep us from training her, she is destined to be and and exceptional swordswoman, we have to train her. Help her from that fate you saw in your dream, death at the hands of her demon brother...There will be someone who will need her to look after them. We can't let her die.."






Was it Daisuke he was talking about all those years ago, Zeke's hand shook a bit, she didn't know if this meant Rissa no longer needed her or what. "Zeke," she heard the blonde say again slowly, at this point his voice irritated her. Quickly she turned and gripped Naruto by the jacket and brought him closer to her face. "H-h-h-how could you," she seethed out through gritted teeth, for the first time everything had hit her, hit her hard. Unfortunately for Naruto, he was apart of the battle within her at the moment, even if he had not meant to cause any of the things that had happened over the past few weeks.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2013