Children of Magic by Fantasy Madeline
Summary: Hi! It's Fantasy Madeline's younger prodigy of a sister again!

A girl. 1 girl. Mad-eye Moody. Triwizard tournament with 5 participants. Hermione. Ron. The ANBU. Harry Potter. Not you're usual crossover story.

'Ron stop staring! Don't look up, never make eye contact, and don't say a word. Honestly have you never read Hogwarts a history? You never make conversation with shinobi. Harry stop gaping at it!'
Categories: OC-centric, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers Characters: OC
Genres: Fantasy
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2340 Read: 3953 Published: 04/03/11 Updated: 04/04/11
Story Notes:
Hi it's me. I have been going through my sister's writing and I found this one story. The ANBU of Harry Potter. I bugged her about it for about three days. Then she reread it and said she didn't like it. I was sad because i liked the concept. The following day she told me about this dream she had. It was about a little shinobi girl going to hogwarts and participating in the triwizard tournament. Then she exagerated it and told it to me in a story. I loved it and now I am writing it as a fanfiction. She said I could on one condition. The first one, I have to tell you her news. So here it is. I am going to quote her.
'Dear Loyal fans. I regret to tell you I have stopped writing my ANBU of Harry Potter fic along with some of my other ones. I will still write One Little Girl though. I reread my fics and decided i hated them. i might go back one day, but not soon. I have been both teaching and mentoring my younger sister in the ways of fanfiction. I think she is now worthy of publishing one of my ideas. I taught her my writing style, as well as some new techniques. i wish, that each and every one of you out there will both read, rate, review, and support her on her fanfictions. I also promise you that this will be the longest author note ever, so don't worry. Without further Ado, the Children of magic.'

1. Chapter 1 by Fantasy Madeline

2. Chapter 2 by Fantasy Madeline

3. Chapter 3 by Fantasy Madeline

Chapter 1 by Fantasy Madeline
Author's Notes:
This is written as book one of many. This is set in the middle of Harry's fourth year. The main character is a girl who is about 2nd-3rd year age. Harry and Co. no one knows her very well, so no one hates her or likes her. She does get good grades, so hermione talks to her on occasion. This is pretending that this girl has gone to hogwarts for a year or two now, ever since she was sorted into Gryffindor in her first year. Because this pretends you know this, there is possibilty that after this I will write a Prequel or a Sequel. I hope you like. BTW this takes place two days after the 2 other schools arive for the tournament. Thanks. Happy reading! -Amanda B.
-----------------------------------------------------------
“Students from Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons I have a special announcement. Tonight we have the honor of dining with the progeny of chakra!” There were some whispers that echoed throughout the hall. Most kids looked pretty confused before a different kid would lean over to them and whisper something in their ears. Then they grew excited.
“Progeny…of…Chakra?” Ron asked in a hushed tone. “They’re a small, secret group that left the wizarding world long ago. They like to keep to themselves and we haven’t heard from them in over 200 years! There are rumors that they are ridiculously powerful. They’re said to be the original descendents of magic, the first wizards! The name means ‘Children of Magic’!” Hermione whispered back. Dumbledore raised his hand for silence before continuing.
“Some select members will be joining us for the TriWizard tournament! I want everyone on their best behavior; many of you know why we would benefit from this whole thing going well. So without further ado, may I present to you the Progeny of Chakra!” The great oak doors opened. A man…or kid…walked in. He looked to be about 15. He was wearing a crimson robe over black leggings. The sleeves reached down to his hands. There was a grey vest-like thing over the robe. He had blood red hair and a red tattoo on his forehead. It was in a Japanese symbol. He was wearing black sandals. He was carrying nothing. (All gourds and weapons are concealed.) On the left side of him was a girl who looked to be about 17. She had blonde hair that was up in 4 pigtails. She was wearing a black dress with a blood red sash tied around her waist. She had a black headband with a metal plate on it. It had a symbol engraved on it that looked like an hourglass. On the other side of the red headed kid there was a 17-year old boy. He had on black pants, black sandals, and a black shirt. He also wore a headband like the girl’s. He wore a headpiece that was also black. He had two deep purple stripes on his face. They walked forward together. They had a threatening look about them. Behind them trailed about 50 other kids, all ages 13-17. They were all wearing cloaks. Each cloak had a blood red stripe around the waistline. They were all also wearing headbands. Each obe had either a hourglass or a leaf on it. Unlike Beuxbatons or Durmstrang who shot birds from their wands or did fancy stave work, they were marching in four lines. The students and staff in the vicinity gasped as 4 dragons, made purely out of water rose out of nowhere. They rose up and glided around the great hall. The kids were ducking up and down, in and around the dragons in a synchronized movement. The people in the great hall stared at the beautiful and terrifying sight. They all ducked down onto one knee forming a V-shape and the dragons burst into small ice crystals. At the end all the kids were looking sort of frightened and some teachers were looking wide-eyed. Only Dumbledore looked calm.
“I give you Sabaku no Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and the Progeny of Chakra!”
End Notes:
Sorry so short, just wanted to get it out there. Please R&R&R. Thanks! Bye!
Chapter 2 by Fantasy Madeline
Author's Notes:
My sister and my fanfic club has posted some challenges. It would be great if you could check them out, And now to the story.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE SEVEROUS SNAPE OR SASUKE UCHIHA LIVING UNDER MY BED. TRANSLATION: I'M NOT KISHIMOTO OR ROWLING.
-----------------------------------------------------------
INFO ON THE STORY: This is written as book one of many. This is set in the middle of Harry's fourth year. The main character is a girl who is about 2nd-3rd year age. Harry and Co. nor anyone really knows her very well, so no one hates her or likes her. She does get good grades, so hermione talks to her on occasion. This is pretending that this girl has gone to hogwarts for a year or two now, ever since she was sorted into Gryffindor in her first year. Because this pretends you know this, there is possibilty that after this I will write a Prequel or a Sequel. I hope you like. BTW this takes place two days after the 2 other schools arive for the tournament. Thanks. Happy reading! -Author
----------------------------------------------------------
After he recovered from his state of shock, Harry leaned over to Hermione and Ron.
"Why...why did you say they left again?" He whispered.
"Be...because most people were afraid of them. Afraid of their power. It's said that most of them are trained...assassins." She whispered the last word as silently as possible, barely saying it.
"It's said...it's not....unusual...for them to....take lives....that they do it from a young age....they are barely human...monsters...most people thought they were just legend."

Harry cast a nervous look at the group of people in black and blood red robes. "Apparently not..."
Dumbledore motioned for them all to quiet down.
"They have had me put in the names of people entering in the goblet for them. We will now go onto the choosing of the champions as planned."
You could feel the tenseness of the hall. The goblet turned a bright red and a piece of burnt parchment fluttered up. Dumbledore caught it and opened it.
"The champion for Durmstrang is...Victor Krum!" You could here loud cries from durmstrang and the rest of the hall.
"No surprises there huh mate?" Ron asked Harry. The clapping eventually died down as the goblet turned red once more. The champion from bauxbuttons (A/N no idea if that's how you spell it, sorry) is...Fleur Delacour! There was also a rocketing applause for her as well. Some of the other girls sat silently crying into their friends' shoulders.
"There disappointed huh?" Ron asked prodding Harry's shoulder. The goblet shined a bright red yet again and a a name fluttered out. "The champion for Hogwarts is.....Cedric Diggory!" A huge sound mass came bellowing from the great hall. The cheering was so loud, that some girls had to cover their ears. Some of the children of magic looked to be in actual pain from the noise. Harry noticed the gryffindor third year Mandy Courtridge was wincing. Cedric smiled and went to stand with the other champions. The goblet flashed again.
"And the champion for..." He drifted off while staring at the paper.
"The second champion for Hogwarts...?" He muttered.
"Harry Potter" He said. All eyes were on Harry.
"Ah no fair! How'd you get your name in? Why didn't you tell me?" Ron whined.
"I didn't...I didn't put my name in."
"Harry Potter please come up." Dumbledore said once again. Harry went to stand by the others. Hermione had a worried look on. Everyone suddenly went quiet. No one wanted to make a sound as the member of the progeny was being chosen. The goblet glowed a faint green this tim, with a hint of blue. Steam wrapped around the side of the goblet as a red piece of parchment shot up.
"The champion for the progeny of chakra is...Mandy Courtridge!" Murmers shot across the hall.
"Ze is a child! And a hogwarts student!" Fleur yelled. Hermione was muttering to Ron.
"Another mistake. Yet this one is really bad. Not only is it a hogwarts student, but the champion's a third year. And Mandy of all of them. She is totally average! What will this do to our treaty with the progeny?" She muttered. Mandy on the other hand stood up.
"There is some mistake Albus. She is not of the progeny or of age." Professor McGonagal said, quite loudly, to Dumbledore.
Mandy was walking down the isle. Harry and some other students were watching intently as a small change started to happen. The staff stood, mouths agape as Mandy walked towards the table with the other champions. She was slowly growing taller. She was now about as tall as a fourth or 5th year. Her hair was also changing. Her normal short hair was growing much longer, to somewhere much past shoulder length. It had turned from the normal brunette color to a very light silvery color. Her hogwarts robes turned into a black, short sleeved kimono like the kind the progeny wore. It had a blood red sach tied around the middle though, indtead of a stripe. Her facial features grew more pronounced. The whole ordeal frightened everyone in the room. Even the headmaster looked sort of pale. She turned to speak to the school.
“I am proud to represent the Progeny of Chakra in the Triwizard tournament. I speak now to the Hogwarts students and staff. Over the two years I have been here, I have enjoyed pretending to be a 13 year old, innocent girl. Thank you for being hospitable. But now I represent my family and clan as my real self, Amanda Hatake."
She smiled, yet there was no real emotion in it. The most frightening thing about this whole thing was, easily her eyes. They had changed from her light blue, to a topaz. If you caught the light, it looked like golden. And from another angle, it looked like onyx or ruby. It was scary because no one could tell if it was topaz or red or black or silver. Her eyes were magical somehow. Yet no staff member or student failed to notice the most frightening thing. Her eyes were full of danger and bloodthirst despite her smile. As she turned back to the line of champions, no one noticed the small shiver the headmaster gave, or the small smile Gaara gave.
---------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:
Did you like? Did you hate? Please give me a honest reviesw and maybe some constructive criticisem.
Thanks! R&R&R. Bye!
Chapter 3 by Fantasy Madeline
Author's Notes:
I am so sorry I have not updated. Also, I know a lot of you read One Little Girl, written by my sister. This next comment is directed at them. It's a message from my sis.
-----
I am so sorry for this extended streak of time with no updates. i have horrid writers block. If you have an idea for a bonus chapter , please tell me.
-Fantasy Madeline
-----
I hope you like this chapter. =) Review? Please?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10266