TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Children of Magic by Fantasy Madeline

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Hi it's me. I have been going through my sister's writing and I found this one story. The ANBU of Harry Potter. I bugged her about it for about three days. Then she reread it and said she didn't like it. I was sad because i liked the concept. The following day she told me about this dream she had. It was about a little shinobi girl going to hogwarts and participating in the triwizard tournament. Then she exagerated it and told it to me in a story. I loved it and now I am writing it as a fanfiction. She said I could on one condition. The first one, I have to tell you her news. So here it is. I am going to quote her.
'Dear Loyal fans. I regret to tell you I have stopped writing my ANBU of Harry Potter fic along with some of my other ones. I will still write One Little Girl though. I reread my fics and decided i hated them. i might go back one day, but not soon. I have been both teaching and mentoring my younger sister in the ways of fanfiction. I think she is now worthy of publishing one of my ideas. I taught her my writing style, as well as some new techniques. i wish, that each and every one of you out there will both read, rate, review, and support her on her fanfictions. I also promise you that this will be the longest author note ever, so don't worry. Without further Ado, the Children of magic.'
Chapter notes: This is written as book one of many. This is set in the middle of Harry's fourth year. The main character is a girl who is about 2nd-3rd year age. Harry and Co. no one knows her very well, so no one hates her or likes her. She does get good grades, so hermione talks to her on occasion. This is pretending that this girl has gone to hogwarts for a year or two now, ever since she was sorted into Gryffindor in her first year. Because this pretends you know this, there is possibilty that after this I will write a Prequel or a Sequel. I hope you like. BTW this takes place two days after the 2 other schools arive for the tournament. Thanks. Happy reading! -Amanda B.
-----------------------------------------------------------
“Students from Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons I have a special announcement. Tonight we have the honor of dining with the progeny of chakra!” There were some whispers that echoed throughout the hall. Most kids looked pretty confused before a different kid would lean over to them and whisper something in their ears. Then they grew excited.
“Progeny…of…Chakra?” Ron asked in a hushed tone. “They’re a small, secret group that left the wizarding world long ago. They like to keep to themselves and we haven’t heard from them in over 200 years! There are rumors that they are ridiculously powerful. They’re said to be the original descendents of magic, the first wizards! The name means ‘Children of Magic’!” Hermione whispered back. Dumbledore raised his hand for silence before continuing.
“Some select members will be joining us for the TriWizard tournament! I want everyone on their best behavior; many of you know why we would benefit from this whole thing going well. So without further ado, may I present to you the Progeny of Chakra!” The great oak doors opened. A man…or kid…walked in. He looked to be about 15. He was wearing a crimson robe over black leggings. The sleeves reached down to his hands. There was a grey vest-like thing over the robe. He had blood red hair and a red tattoo on his forehead. It was in a Japanese symbol. He was wearing black sandals. He was carrying nothing. (All gourds and weapons are concealed.) On the left side of him was a girl who looked to be about 17. She had blonde hair that was up in 4 pigtails. She was wearing a black dress with a blood red sash tied around her waist. She had a black headband with a metal plate on it. It had a symbol engraved on it that looked like an hourglass. On the other side of the red headed kid there was a 17-year old boy. He had on black pants, black sandals, and a black shirt. He also wore a headband like the girl’s. He wore a headpiece that was also black. He had two deep purple stripes on his face. They walked forward together. They had a threatening look about them. Behind them trailed about 50 other kids, all ages 13-17. They were all wearing cloaks. Each cloak had a blood red stripe around the waistline. They were all also wearing headbands. Each obe had either a hourglass or a leaf on it. Unlike Beuxbatons or Durmstrang who shot birds from their wands or did fancy stave work, they were marching in four lines. The students and staff in the vicinity gasped as 4 dragons, made purely out of water rose out of nowhere. They rose up and glided around the great hall. The kids were ducking up and down, in and around the dragons in a synchronized movement. The people in the great hall stared at the beautiful and terrifying sight. They all ducked down onto one knee forming a V-shape and the dragons burst into small ice crystals. At the end all the kids were looking sort of frightened and some teachers were looking wide-eyed. Only Dumbledore looked calm.
“I give you Sabaku no Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and the Progeny of Chakra!”
Chapter end notes: Sorry so short, just wanted to get it out there. Please R&R&R. Thanks! Bye!