From Bad to Worse by BloodyWolfFangs
Summary: I, Raikou Maer, have been transported to the world of Naruto, more specifically, the Akatsuki basde...how bad could it be? Wariing: excessive language
Categories: OC-centric Characters: Akatsuki
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5038 Read: 3562 Published: 05/12/10 Updated: 07/03/11

1. Chapter 1 The Arrival by BloodyWolfFangs

2. Chapter 2- Know too much? by BloodyWolfFangs

3. Chapter 3- Muffins by BloodyWolfFangs

Chapter 1 The Arrival by BloodyWolfFangs
Author's Notes:
This is my first story on here,so please be nice!
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or the Akatsuki, no matter how much I want to! I only own Raikou, Luna, Kimi and Maya.
"Raikou! Heads up!" Kimi shouted as a baseball flew towards my head. I reached up and grabbed it without taking my eyes off my book. As I threw it back, I closed my book.
"I'm done, I'll see you at home Maya!" I waved to my sister and two friends, Kimi and Luna.
As I started to walk back home, I heard the three start to play again. I was never in to baseball, or any sport for that matter; unless you counted Naruto (or any anime/manga) RPG, fighting with my sister and reading.
Watching the crosswalk sign, I waited until the little white person came up and showed "walk" before I started to cross the street. It was too late, however, when I heard the car horn blaring towards me. I looked to my right and stared into the front end of an SUV, and it kept getting closer. I tried to dodge, but tripped and hit the pavement right as the car was a few feet away. I felt searing pain as the world faded into black, people screaming all around.
XXXXXXX
"Do you think she's dead?" a voice asked.
"No, she's still breathing, un." Another voice replied.
Un? Only Deidara says un! Where the hell am I? I screamed inwardly.
"Hey! Guys, has she woken up yet?"
"No, Kakuzu, she's still out cold."
Kakuzu? Am I really in the Akatsuki? Agh! Wake up, Raikou! I desperately tried to open my mouth and yell at them.
"If she's not awake in an hour, can I sacrifice her?"
Now that was Hidan.
"She looks tasty," another stated, "Can I eat her?"
That was definitely Zetsu, great…
"No, guys, Leader needs her alive!" another voice snapped.
Wow, how many Akatsuki members are here?
"Well have we even figured out where she came from or what she was doing in the forest?"
"Not yet, un. But Leader and Konan are trying to figure out. They should be able to ask her when she wakes up." Deidara replied.
Okay, can I please wake up now? I tried to force my eyes open. I groaned in pain, and rubbed my head.
"Speaking of waking." Someone snickered.
I finally opened my eyes to see an orange swirly mask in my face. I scrambled backwards on the couch I was on, only to fall off the arm of it, onto the ground, tumbling into someone. I started laughing and the Akatsuki members all stared at me awkwardly. I looked up at who I had run into to see that it was the black-haired, red-eyed ninja everyone knew.
My breath caught in my throat as looked up at the Uchiha. I didn't notice that I was staring at him until he cleared his throat and glared at me.
"Oh. S-sorry." I stuttered as I looked away
"Humph." was all that came out of his mouth.
I got up and looking around, I noticed everyone was staring at me. I could name them all. Wow, I thought, they look exactly like in the manga.
I jumped on the couch and curled into a tight ball, trying to hide my face from everyone. They were all staring, their eyes unmoving. Even though I couldn't see any of them, I could feel their eyes bore into me. They probably were wondering why I was curled up in a ball on their couch. I only looked up when I heard footsteps going down the hall. I saw someone, not going, but coming, towards me. It was two some ones to be exact; a girl with a flower in her hair, and a man with dark orange hair and many piercings. Pein and Konan, great, I thought, just great.
I got up into a sitting position and stared at them. Not backing away, or flinching, just staring straight at them as they looked down at me. Everyone was probably shocked that I could be doing this. It was intimidating, I have to say, he did scare me a little, but I had to be strong and show that I could make it through this.
"What is your business here?" Pein asked a hint of curiosity in his voice.
He's probably amazed too. I smirked. "How should I know?" I replied; the smirk still plastered on my face.
"Are you lying to me, girl?" he was annoyed.
"No, I'm not. And I have a name you know." I spat back at him.
He paused, "Care to tell us then?"
"Hmmm…"I thought for a moment, "not really. But I know you're going to make me, aren't you?" he nodded; "Damn! Fine, its Rai-" I cut my self off, "I mean…ummm….Kaimu! Yeah it's Kaimu." I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my head. (A/N By the way, Kaimu means nothing. Literally, in Japanese, the word for nothing is kaimu!)
"Kaimu? Your name is Kaimu?" he asked, unbelieving.
I looked up at him again and slowly nodded pretending I was sad about it. Obviously, it didn't work, for he glared down at me and growled, "I know that's not your name; I can see it in your eyes." Damn! I hung my head in defeat.
"I can kill you, you do know that, right?" he stated.
"Of course, I know that, Pein!" I clamped my hands over my mouth as I stared at him wide-eyed. Shit! He hasn't told me his name yet! Pein eyed me cautiously. I clutched my knees to my chest and scooted as far into the back of the couch as I could.
"How do you know my name?" he glowered at me. When I didn't answer him, he shouted at me, "I said, 'How do you know my name'?" Again, no answer. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me off the couch, uncurling my little safety. He slammed me against the wall and glared at me. "Answer me! Who are you? How do you know my name? Where did you come from? Who is behind all of this? Answer me!" he shot the questions at me, one after another. All the other Akatsuki members stared or backed away. But no matter who, even Itachi, was scared.
I knew he could kill me, but I couldn't let him. On some strange reflex, I punched him straight in the face. He had no time to react, for I slipped out of his loosened grasp and ran to the middle of the room. But I had no clue how to use any justus, for I was just transported here, but I felt something building up inside of me. Pein stared at me furious; everyone else was shocked. No one had probably ever hit him or stood up to him for that matter. I got in a fighting stance that I had been in once before. I would be ready if he tried to attack me.
As I looked up at Pein, he was smiling. Wait, smiling? Why in the world is Pein smiling? Confusion washed over me. I dropped my arms just for an instant before pulling them back up, thinking it may be a trap.
He laughed, "I won't hurt you. But it's amazing; you actually got me distracted enough so you could hit me and get away. You are one of the few people to stand up to me! Hahahaha!"
I dropped my arms again, not bringing them back up. Why was he doing this? What did he want from me? Geez, this guy is more confusing than Naruto!
End Notes:
I hope you like it! Sorry if they were a little OOC...
~BWF
Chapter 2- Know too much? by BloodyWolfFangs
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto, if I did, Sasuke would already be dead. I only own my OC.
Sorry it took so long to get my story back up! I've been sick and all the holiday rush set me back, but its here!
I just stared at him. He smiled at me. The rest of the members were silent out of shock. When Pein moved towards me, I jumped back, still not totally trusting him. I glared at him, warning him not to come any closer, but of course, him being Pein, kept walking.
"I told you I wouldn't hurt you, and yet, you still don't trust me?" he slid forward a little more.
I was silent, but my face said it all. He moved forward and again, I moved back, almost to the wall. We kept this pattern going until, finally, I was cornered. I stared at him, now scared. I cowered under his stare until something popped into my mind and my vision went blank.
Words flashed in front of my eyes, letters jumbled together. It didn't make sense. Then hand signs, pictures, flashes, and other things blew across my vision. It all started to become clear. These were the jutsus that I supposedly knew in this place. How I knew them, I don't know. Then everything faded in a bright white light.
"What happened?" a deep voice asked. "Hey! I think she's waking up! Come on guys, move away from her; give her some room!"
I opened my eyes to see all the Akatsuki members surrounding me. I was on the ground in the same corner that Pein had trapped me in. I rubbed my head and sat up.
"What the hell happened?" I asked.
"Well, you were staring at Pein, and you just passed out." Tobi explained. "You muttered some things and you woke up after only a few minutes. Do you remember anything?"
I was silent for a moment, trying to recall everything. I got hit by an SUV, then I woke up here, got Pein mad at me, got cornered by him and then this little gig happened. "No, I remember everything." I mumbled.
"Fine, can you get up?" Pein asked.
"Yep," I chuckled as I got up.
"What's so funny, un?" Deidara asked me first. They were all clearly confused.
"…Nothing." I snickered at their 'is-this-girl-on-crack' faces.
Zetsu eyed me suspiciously. "I think she's lying." The black side of his face whispered. "I think you're right." The white side agreed.
I smirked, "Wow, Zetsu, you're smart!" he looked at me the same way Pein did when I said his name.
"Okay, girl," Pein started, "Do you know us all, and if so, how?
"Yes I do, Pein, and I can't tell you how…sorry."
"Fine, girl, care to tell us," he scoffed.
"Fine, Leader, care to line up for me," I waved my hands in a gesture for them to line up in front of me, "And I can tell you more than just your names."
They all lined up and I walked in front of them, stopping by each one, giving a brief description. I started with Pein. "Pein, 'Mr. High and Mighty,' you are formerly from the Rain Village, you stand on the right thumb of the King of Hell Statue, the object you guys use to suck out the Bijuu from the hosts," I leaned in closer and whispered so no one else could hear, "And you aren't really the leader, you and Konan give information to Tobi, the true mastermind behind it all." His eyes widened and his face went pale as I walked to Deidara. "Hello Deidei, I mean Deidara. The Rock Village is going to miss having you around. You stand on the right index finger. You have mouths on your hands and one on your chest, all of which you use to make your clay explosions," I smiled, "Who's next? Konan, why do you have to be the only girl in this group? But you are also from the Rain village and stand on the right middle. You work alongside Pein."
I stopped in front of Itachi next. "Ah. I finally get to meet the infamous Itachi Uchiha. Sasuke, is your stupid, annoying, idiot of a brother that you left back in the Leaf Village when you killed your family. Your position is the, uh, the right…ring finger. Yeah, that's it! And I think that's all," Zetsu was next, "Hello Mr. Cannibal Man Zetsu." I greeted him with a smile, "I can see why you left the Grass Village. They don't like you either. You are a giant Venus fly trap, as everyone can see. You have two halves of your body, one dark and one light. They argue constantly, and you are the only member that works alone. Also, you stand on the right pinky."
"AAH!" I fake screamed as I stepped in front of Kisame, "A shark out of water!" Then I slapped his arm and continued, "Nah, I'm just jokin' with ya, Kisame. You stand on the left ring finger. You came from the Mist Village and got partnered up with Mr. Weasel over there." I walked away, heading towards Kakuzu, "Hey, Kakuzu. How do you like being away from the Waterfall Village? You have what, like six hearts now? Your position is the left middle; with me around, I would keep that money of yours in a safe place…" He stared at me in shock, Hidan stood next to him. "Hello Hidan. How's The Hot Springs doing? Well, I guess you wouldn't know now, would you? But, anyways, you stand on the left index finger. Um, and you're immortal as long as you keep making stupid sacrifices. You also need to work on your language. But tell Jashin, I said hi, okay?" I just smiled as I walked onto Tobi. "Hey, Tobi! You are probably my favorite person in this place. You left the Leaf Village a while ago and then took Sasori's place when he was killed by Sakura and Chiyo. You stand on the left thumb and are partnered with Deidei." Then, once again, I leaned in, and whispered, "You really are the founder of the Leaf Village, the invincible immortal, also known as the only one to have mastered the Mangekyo Sharingan and the true leader of the Akatsuki ….Uchiha Madara."
Then I stepped back and looked down the row of them. It felt like I was the leader of them, and it was kind of cool, if I do say so myself. "I still can't figure out why all of you are here at the same time… but hey, I like it this way. When you aren't here, you are off doing missions in two man squads. And the Akatsuki's main goal is to gather all the Jinchuuriki hosts and extract their demons to basically rule the world. Alright, I guess that's it then, I'll be on my way." I grinned and turned toward the door. I grabbed my bag, and right when I reached out for the handle, as I suspected, a hand stopped me.
"Not so fast, girl." Pein growled at me.
Chapter 3- Muffins by BloodyWolfFangs
Author's Notes:
Chapter 3 is finally up! I hope you like it!
"Not so fast, girl." Pein growled at me.
I turned around slowly and put on a dramatic face. "What? You don't want me leaving now that you know that I know everything about you? Is that it? Or maybe it's some other reason…" I ended, smiling.
He glared at me, opened his mouth to say something, and then shut it. He opened it again, and spoke, "No, girl, I want to see something."
"What? I don't have all day. I need to find a way to get back home…"
"I want to see how well you battle. Fight Deidara," he ordered.
I was shocked, "W-What? I-I can't battle! I never have before!"
"What? You mean to say, that you've never fought anyone before?" he was clearly confused. By now, he had let go of my wrist.
"Uh, no, not really. You see, I'm not really from here…so I don't really know how to use jutsus…I know jutsus, just not how to use them…" I dropped my gaze to the ground.
"Hmmm, well that sure ruins it…" he thought for a moment before answering again, "Fine. You have four days. In that time, I want you to learn all the jutsus you know and how to use them without killing yourself. If you need any help, just ask, I will make sure they do not kill you, but if you try to run away, we will hunt you down. And depending on how far you get or what you are doing, we might just kill you."
I gulped. He sounded serious.
He then turned to the rest of the Akatsuki who were waiting amazingly patient, in the room. "You heard me; if she comes to you for help, give her some. If you do not help her, or try to do anything to her, you'll be answering to me. Is that clear?"
They all nodded and dispersed around the hideout. "Konan! Show her to her room!" she came bustling over.
"My room?" I asked.
"Of course, you didn't expect me to let you sleep in the woods, did you?" Pein sighed, a hint of kindness in his voice.
"Not really, but I would've been fine on the couch…"
"Nonsense! You may leave; I have business to attend to." He walked down the hallway before I could object.
As we were walking down the other hall, Konan started to speak to me, "You're lucky Pein let you live. He must see something in you." We stopped at a black wooden door. Inside, were a bed, dresser, a mirror and a shelf. A small closet was on the far wall of the small room. "My room is right across the hall from yours. If you need anything, come get me. And if I were you, I would leave the door locked at night, just to be on the safe side."
With that, she walked across the hall to her room. I opened my door and walked inside, locking it behind me. I wasn't surprised by the emptiness of the room, I wasn't expecting much, it's not like they're millionaires or anything; except maybe Kakuzu.
I set my bag down by the door, and without bothering to kick off my shoes. I lay down on the bed. Before going to sleep, my mind started racing with millions of questions.
How the hell did I get into the Naruto world? What type of jutsus will I be able to use? Will I be able to summon anything? Why was Pein smiling? Why was he so nice? Will he kill me? What happens if I die here? Will I die back home too? Will I ever be able to get back home? What is everyone going to say? Is this a dream? This is an amazingly awesome dream, if it is. Will I be able to transform into anything? Like a shape-shifter. Or will I be like Naruto and have a spirit or demon inside of me? Do I have a lot of chakra? What would it feel like? Will I become a member of the Akatsuki? What is going on here?
After questions with no answers seemed to finally end, I drifted to sleep.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Morning came all too quickly. I woke to loud noises outside my door. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and went over to the mirror. I looked different than I was used to. My shoulder-length jet black hair was now spiky and had dark blue tips. Instead of my blue eyes, they were silver with a few streaks of red in them. They looked sweet! I stared at them a little while longer before looking at the rest. I wore black ninja sandals, tan cargo pants, a black T-shirt with a gold wolf on it, and black, fingerless, fishnet gloves. Wow! I love myself! I look awesome! (A/N: self-centered much?)
The noise outside drew my attention away from the mirror. I walked over to the door, unlocked it, and opened it. Hidan and Kakuzu were outside arguing. (A/N: Beware of Hidan's (and my) potty mouth…)
"Kakuzu! Why the hell are you down here? Leader told me to watch her today!"
"Yes he did. But he told me to wake her up; he doesn't want you to kill her." Kakuzu stated calmly.
"I won't kill the bitch! Leader told us not to!" he yelled.
"Leader also told you to shut your damn mouth." I put in. I decided to have my fun as long as he couldn't hurt me.
"Oh, he said no such thing!" Hidan retorted.
"Well he should have! You were yelling loud enough that the whole Fire Country could probably hear you! So just go into your shitty room, shut your damn mouth and leave me alone! When I need to leave, I might come get you!" I screamed in his face. I waited a few seconds, fuming, before screaming again, "Go! And don't call me a bitch again, you bastard!"
With one last glare, I turned heel and walked away from the two. Kakuzu was amused at his partner's shocked, angry face.
"She got you good Hi-" Kakuzu chuckled.
Hidan cut him off, "Shut the fuck up!" He then stormed into his room and slammed the door.
I had made my way into the couch room. I laughed as I sat down and heard Hidan cussing very loudly in his room. Ooh! I'm gonna have so much fun today! I grinned evilly. Going home will have to wait…I'm enjoying this too much! I took no notice to the figure walking into the room and kept chuckling at my thoughts. Just you wait, Hidan, when I learn these jutsus, I'm gonna make you my first test dummy. I mean, you can't die and don't you like pain? Yeah, I like my plan.
"Um, if you're done…" the figure caught my attention. I turned my head to see Deidara sitting next to me on the couch.
"Huh? Oh sorry, yeah, what is it?" I blinked my eyes to get out of my ranting thoughts.
"Breakfast is waiting for you. Come on, I'll take you, un."
I stood up and followed him down another hallway. Many doors were closed along this passage.
"Oh yeah, un. Congratulations on your little performance with Hidan back there. He's pissed, un." Deidara smiled.
"You heard that?" I stopped in the middle of the hall.
"How could we not hear that, un? You were about as loud as he was," he replied.
"Oh…I guess I was. But, hey, it felt good! Especially since he can't do anything about it!" I smirked.
"Yet."
"Huh?"
"He can't do anything about it yet, un. He might be able to hurt you after a while, so I wouldn't try anything too bad, un." Deidara warned.
"Oh crap I hadn't thought about that…but thanks Deidei," I smiled, "You guys are a lot nicer than I thought you'd be, being criminals and missing-nins and all."
"Yeah, I guess so, come on, un."
We walked to a sliding door at the end of the hall. A warm smell drew me into the kitchen/ eating area.
"Oh! What're you making?" I bounced up to Konan.
"Whatever you want, we make our own breakfast." She pointed out.
I looked to the table. Itachi was drinking what looked like coffee. Kisame and Tobi had bagels. Deidara had just sat down with some toast. Zetsu had some fruit. Konan was making eggs. Pein, Hidan and Kakuzu weren't there yet.
"Oh. OK. Well let's see what you guys have." I started looking in the fridge. I pulled out a small carton of milk and then began to look through the cupboards. After a few, I almost gave up until I opened a small door and (insert hallelujah music here) gasped.
"Yes!" I cheered, gaining everyone's attention. Inside the cupboard were boxes of muffins. When I found the box labeled 'Chocolate chip' I literally squealed. I grabbed the whole box, snatched my milk and dragged a chair from the table to the corner by the door.
The Akatsuki were watching my every move, quite confused and curious (Kakuzu and Pein had come in, but Hidan was no where). I sat down, put the box on my lap and chugged my milk. I got up, hugging the muffin box to me, threw away the milk carton and sat back down.
I opened the box and sighed with joy. There were at least 40 individually wrapped muffins. I squealed again as I grabbed one out. I quickly closed the box and unwrapped the muffin.
I bit into it and I swear I died and went to heaven. It was so moist and the chunks of chocolate were huge. It was the best thing I had ever tasted.
Everything is better in Naruto!
But my wonderful fantasy ended quickly as a hand grabbed my upper arm and, making me yelp, dragged me roughly off the chair. Then many things happened at once.
The muffin I had bit into flew over towards the table. The box fell out of my lap and exploded, sending muffins everywhere (luckily they were in plastic). The chair toppled over, squashing 5 or so muffins. And then there was me, being dragged out of the kitchen by none other than Hidan.
"MUFFFIIINNNSSS!" I screamed as the door closed and hid the horrible sight from me. I dug my heels into the ground to try and slow him down. Then, I turned toward his hand that was holding my arm and bit down, hard.
He cussed and released me for an instant. He reached out to grab me again, but I was already in the kitchen.
As he entered, I stood in front of him with my arms outstretched and glared at him.
"This is all your fault! Until the end of my four days of training, I ban you from the kitchen!" I ordered him.
"What? Hey, you can't fuckin' do that!" Hidan screamed at me, "Can she do that, Leader?" He peered over my shoulder at Pein, who was trying not to laugh at what just happened.
"Well, I-" he started.
"Ah! Hold that thought, Pein," I stopped him. (A/N: Yes, I just did that, but wait! It gets better!) "Now Hidan, wait here, I need to have a little chat with the Leader."
"But what if I don't want to, dammit?" he protested.
I kicked him in the place where the sun don't shine and watched, amused, as he curled up into a heap on the floor. "Now STAY!" I told him.
"Now, Pein, can we talk out in the hall please? Kakuzu," I motioned to the cussing Jashinist, "watch him, make sure he stays there."
Out in the opposite hall, I stopped and whispered, "Please keep him out for at least breakfast! I don't want to have him cussing at me every morning. So please?"
"For breakfast only, but even though you know everything does NOT mean you can run things around here. I am still the leader," he scolded.
"Ah, ah aah! Tobi is the leader, not you. But I won't take your "job" or anything! Don't worry." I smiled and turned back to the kitchen door before turning around again and hugging him, "Thanks for banning Hidan!" Then I skipped through the door, leaving a VERY shocked Pein in the hall.
I walked over to the table and, pushing Tobi out of my way, grabbed my muffin. I then went over to the explosion of muffins and started to put them back in the box, humming while I did so.
In my head, I was quite aware of all the Akatsuki members (not including Pein) watching me, but outside, I showed no such awareness.
I left one muffin, as well as the one I was eating, to take with me later and put the rest of the box in the cupboard.
I walked over to the now standing (but still cussing) Hidan. I smiled at him. Kakuzu moved over to the table with the rest of the Akatsuki (Pein still wasn't there). I opened my mouth, as if to say something, but instead, bit my muffin.
That, my readers, is how the 'Great morning Battle of Silence with the Akatsuki' began. (A/N: I don't think the Akatsuki could ever be that silent, but it's so funny!) There were three groups/ sides.
First, there was me. I was just standing in front of Hidan, eating my muffin and smiling like an evil maniac. Then, there was Hidan. He was facing me, getting more and more annoyed by the second. Lastly, there were the rest of the Akatsuki members (Pein had finally come in from the hall). They were all at the table, waiting for the outcome and prepared to come in and stop us if fighting broke out.
After a few minutes, Hidan finally lost it, and snapped, "Dammit! What the hell did Leader say, bitch?"
I sighed, "Two things: One, didn't I tell you not to call me a bitch? And two, you are hereby banned from the kitchen," he started to protest and some of the others stood up, "for breakfast hours only."
"Is it true, Leader? Did she really convince you to ban him?" Kisame asked.
"Yes, it is. Hidan is banned from breakfast," he stated.
"Oh yeah," I paused, "what time is it?"
"Nine o'clock, why?" Kisame informed me.
I gasped. "Oh crap! We're losing daylight, Hidan! I wanna get as much training in as possible! Come on!" I grabbed his wrist and bolted out of the kitchen. Unaware of how fast I was going and forgetting that I was still dragging Hidan, I ran to the outside door only to be yanked back by a very angry Jashinist.
I yelped and laded beside him on the ground, returning his angry look. He went to grab his scythe before going out the door.
"I'm your teacher today, remember? I'll lead the way to the field."
"Of course Hidan-sensei," I followed him out the door.
~back in the kitchen~
"She's got to be bipolar or something," Kakuzu stated.
"She might just have an obsession," Konan pointed out.
"Or just likes torturing Hidan," Kisame laughed.
"She's different, that's for sure," Pein sighed.
"She might be a morning person," Tobi suggested.
"…Very strange," Itachi muttered.
"Odd," Zetsu started, "and annoying."
"I think it's amusing, un," Deidara chuckled.
~back to the training field~
"Wow! This place is awesome!" I stared at the trees and the large open space in front of us. A stream was to our right and a few small boulders here and there. The sun shone through the clouds and I smiled. "Let's get started!"
End Notes:
Okay, that's the longest chapter of the three up right now and probably my favorite because 1) I get to cuss out Hidan 2) Muffins and 3)Hidan-sensei
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10172