Entertwined by SilvaSorrow
Summary: Odette Winston is a transfer student from London, England. Receiving a strange letter from an unknown stalker she enrolls in Ninja High, a highschool that trains ninjas. Odette faces the hardships of being a new kid, finding friends, facing her past, and falling in love.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 209 Read: 1155 Published: 05/02/08 Updated: 05/02/08
Story Notes:
Pairups: Neji x Occ; Sasuke x Sakura; Naruto x Hinata.
Japan by SilvaSorrow
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any Naruto characters or settings. I do own Odette Winston and her background information.
Naruto sprinted towards the Ninja academy, his obnoxiously orange jumpsuit made gentle swishing noises as he ran. His bright blue eyes were focused as he saw the school in the distance.
"Yes, almost there!" He exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air. "No detention tod--Hey watch out!" A tall girl was walking a ways away from Naruto and didn't hear him shout her a warning.
BAM!
Odette Winston laid flat on her back on the cool concrete, her violet eyes were glazed with pain. Naruto cursed and knelt beside her, poking her arm with a stick.
"Hey, are you alright? That was a nasty fall you took." Naruto stated, hoping that the girl didn't thin he knocked her down...he couldn't afford to have anyone else hate him. Suddenly the bell rang and Naruto cursed again. "Hey, I'm sorry but I gotta go!" He dashed off towards the entrance, narrowly missing the second bell.
Odette snapped out of her daze and slowly stood up, her legs felt like jelly and her head was throbbing.
"Damn little imps...always after my shoes." She muttered dryly as she brushed the dirt off her skirt. Slowly she began to make her way back to the school, not realizing the fact that she was late.
End Notes:
Not a lot here but it's just the beginning, Im seeing what people thinks about this first. SO I need at least 2 replies before I start chapter 2!! SO YEA!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7518