TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Entertwined by SilvaSorrow

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Pairups: Neji x Occ; Sasuke x Sakura; Naruto x Hinata.
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any Naruto characters or settings. I do own Odette Winston and her background information.
Naruto sprinted towards the Ninja academy, his obnoxiously orange jumpsuit made gentle swishing noises as he ran. His bright blue eyes were focused as he saw the school in the distance.
"Yes, almost there!" He exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air. "No detention tod--Hey watch out!" A tall girl was walking a ways away from Naruto and didn't hear him shout her a warning.
BAM!
Odette Winston laid flat on her back on the cool concrete, her violet eyes were glazed with pain. Naruto cursed and knelt beside her, poking her arm with a stick.
"Hey, are you alright? That was a nasty fall you took." Naruto stated, hoping that the girl didn't thin he knocked her down...he couldn't afford to have anyone else hate him. Suddenly the bell rang and Naruto cursed again. "Hey, I'm sorry but I gotta go!" He dashed off towards the entrance, narrowly missing the second bell.
Odette snapped out of her daze and slowly stood up, her legs felt like jelly and her head was throbbing.
"Damn little imps...always after my shoes." She muttered dryly as she brushed the dirt off her skirt. Slowly she began to make her way back to the school, not realizing the fact that she was late.
Chapter end notes: Not a lot here but it's just the beginning, Im seeing what people thinks about this first. SO I need at least 2 replies before I start chapter 2!! SO YEA!