TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bingo Book for "You Came Around" by xaneresx

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: These are the biographies for my characters Sora and Yukio in my new Kakashi story "You Came Around"

I hope you enjoy reading the story, and I hope you read this first to get to know the characters a bit better!

Sorry there are no pictures for the characters..I couldn't quite find images taht really suited them!

Thanks for reading! This story will take place about two years after Shippuden, so all the original Konoha 11 characters are about 18.

==================================
Name: Ine Sora (last name, first name)

Age: 28 (Kakashi is 32)

Appearance: Sora has deep, henna red hair that is almost brown that goes down to the middle of her back with a few bangs that frame her face and deep blue eyes. She is a petite woman, standing at 5 feet 4 inches with very developed chest and lean body due to years of training. On her right shoulder, Sora sports the ANBU tattoo.

When on missions she wears the typical ANBU outfit and carries a katana. Her mask is white with blue swirls and almost resembles a bird’s face. Her hair is pulled back into a bun (like Haku’s) so that it will not bother her during combat nor give away her identity because her hair color isn’t too common.

When Sora is not on missions she keeps her hair loose, letting it fall down her back naturally. She wears a dark green long sleeved top with a deep cut (and fishnet beneath it!) and a black sash around her waist. The long sleeves obscures her tattoo that she lets no one see. She wears a black skirt with a black brace-like cover over her left knee due to an old injury and black ninja boots. She also wears a necklace (both on and off her missions) with an outline of a bird pendant and black cord.

Rank: ANBU (joined at age 16)

Personality: When on missions, Sora is calculating and very serious. Not many people in ANBU know what she looks like behind the mask, but still they are very close to her. In comparison to other members in ANBU she is somewhat compassionate on missions. She doesn’t enjoy drawing out a kill but prefers to end things quickly. Upon first joining ANBU she was a very cold girl with little care for others having grown up alone due to her parents dying on missions while she was a child. She places the mission above all else even if it meant the life of a comrade. However, after being saved by Kakashi on a mission (where she received her knee injury), her views changed, making her more compassionate and caring toward her comrades.

When not on duty, Sora is highly respected by the village. Many still remember her as a jounin and she does not bother to correct them. She is witty and does not hide her true compassionate nature when off duty, often joking around with villagers. She occasionally helps out at the Academy, teaching the kunoichi classes mainly because before her life in ANBU she was sent on missions that involved her enticing the enemy. She is known to be a bit perverted. Sora is constantly thinking, always wondering if there is something more. Sora’s favorite hobbies include reading (she thoroughly enjoyed the Icha Icha series), cooking, and star-gazing. She also enjoys making her boyfriend of 2 years, Yukio, and also part of ANBU, happy by cooking, etc...

Abilities: Sora was recruited for her abilities to track down people on missions as well as her affinity with birds. She has something that can be described as a telepathic connection with birds, which enhances her tracking ability. She is very adept with a katana and close combat, and prefers water based ninjutsu. Jutsus she has created herself usually involve something that resembles birds, usually eagles.

o0o


Character 2:

Name: Matsuda Yukio

Age: 30

Appearance: Yukio has short dark hair and eyes with shorter pieces occasionally hiding his eyes. and his tall and athletically built, with a very strong looking body. His ANBU tattoo is on his left shoulder.

When on missions Yukio also wears the standard ANBU outfit. His mask is white with red swirls, the mask almost resembles a wolf. He carries two katanas.

When not on missions, Yukio prefers to dress simply and in all black. Everything from a long black-sleeve shirt to black pants, except for his sandals which are grey.

Rank: ANBU (joined at 15)

Personality: Yukio is an aggressive but kind man. When in battle he is ruthless, and specializes in torturing his victims. He doesn’t believe in the concept of ruining a mission for a comrade, and dedicates himself solely to the mission at hand.

When not on duty, Yukio is known to be somewhat brash but he does not seek foolish fights. He maintains a close relationship with those on ANBU outside of missions. His hobbies include training and missions. He is content with where he is. He has a “rough” manner of being. A voice that can be described as rough and a harsh looking stare.

Abilities: Yukio is a skilled weapon user and specializes in torture and assassination. He prefers earth-based jutsu.