TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Summoner by ligerhiro

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: It begins!
Disclaimer: I no own Naruto, whaaaah!.. Just an odd fic I came up with while bored. It has some humour and adventure and stuff.

Summoner!

"WHAT!" screamed the young looking, and beautiful blonde Godaime Hokage enraged, a tick of anger prominent on her forehead as her fist smashed through her desk, breaking it in half with a deafening crash.

The white haired old man in front of her desk flinched and lost all of the colour from his face as he shook his hands in front of himself hoping to protect himself if she attacked. "C-calm down Tsunade-hime," he spoke quietly trying to appease her anger, which he knew was not going to work, but it was worth a try right?… right?

"CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN!" she screeched, her brown eyes blazing with indignation and vicious furry causing him to take a step back as he felt her intent to kill him. "JIRAIYA YOU FOOLISH OLD PERVERT, YOU LOST HIM TWO FUCKING YEARS AGO, AND NOT ONLY HAVE YOU NOT FOUND HIM, BUT YOU NEGLECTED TO TELL ME. I COULD HAVE SENT OUT A TEAM OR TWO TO FIND THE BAKA BRAT AND HAVE OTHERS ON THE LOOK OUT, HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!"

Jiraiya gulped and took another step back towards the door in the hope of escaping if she sees fit to kick his ass. It was not as if he did not look his hardest for his blonde haired student, it was just the boy did not stay in one place long enough for him to track him down. He sighed sadly and hung his head in shame… damn that kid… who would have thought he would be so slippery, not that the brat was trying to keep away from him, but hell the kid was hard to keep up with.

Tsunade continued glaring at her old teammate as she took a few deep steadying breathes. "Now Jiraiya, tell me what exactly happened to get you separated in the first place!" she demanded in a much calmer voice than she had before, her glare never leaving the old perverts face.

He groaned and began the story…

Flashback!!!

"Hey ero-sannin, teach me a new super cool jutsu I'm bored!" whined a loud blonde boy wearing black and orange. Jiraiya had tried to dissuade the boy from wearing orange but explaining that such colours are not smart for a ninja to the boy was like trying to explain the meaning of life… impossible. However, at least the self-proclaimed super pervert had managed to get the boy to wear a darker shade of orange, and black too.

The blonde fifteen year old looked up slightly at him with sparkling sapphire blue eyes full of hope while he grinned full-fledged.

"Nope, I have some important research to be getting on with while we're here," replied Jiraiya with a grin of his own. "Why don't you go get us a hotel room while we're here?"

Naruto groaned in annoyance. "Aww, come on don't be such a pervo!" he whined loudly. "I'll warn all the girls in town of you if you don't teach me some cool new jutsu, ero-sannin!" he added smugly.

"You do that and I won't teach you anything!" the white haired old pervert retorted just as smugly. "And stop calling me that… I am one of the legendary sannin, so show some proper respect. Now I have research to do, go get a room at the inn and I'll see you later, Naruto."

He growled in frustration. "No, why should I you perv… if you're not going to teach me anything I might as well just leave you here and find a teacher who actually teaches. It's a wonder the Yondaime Hokage became so powerful with you as his sensei!" he yelled heatedly before running off around a corner and out of sight into a busy street.

Jiraiya sighed while rolling his eyes, the kid was so melodramatic sometimes. That was the third time this week Naruto had ran off claiming to find a new sensei, but he was not too bothered, the boy would cool off and find a hotel room and Jiraiya would find him later. With a perverted grin, the old hermit made his way through the morning crowd towards the nearest hot springs with a spring in his step.

End flashback!!!

"How was I to know he wasn't bluffing that time?" asked the old man staring worriedly at his old teammate. "He had pulled that bluff so many times I thought nothing off it."

The woman scowled angrily. "Well you were supposed to be teaching him, not spying on naked women you bastard," she retorted heatedly. "Now where was the last place you tracked him to so I can send out a tracker team to do what you were too thick to accomplish and find him?"

Jiraiya gulped but was thankful he did not seem to be getting a beating, well that could change. "Well, the last I heard he is in Fire Country… he was in Holei Town about two weeks ago."

Tsunade sighed while rubbing her tired eyes before sitting down in her comfortable chair. "And what of the Akatsuki, do they know Naruto is unprotected?"

"No, I don't believe they do since they were following me," he answered seriously. "I spotted Itachi and Kisame a few times, but I kept under their radar as much as I could and tried to make it seem as if Naruto was still with me."

"Ok," she replied with narrowed eyes. "SHINZUNE!" she yelled loudly.

The office door swung open and in walked a nervous pretty young woman with short brown hair with a nervous but worried smile on her face. She had heard all of the screaming and yelling from Tsunade and discovered why the woman was so angry with Jiraiya and was now worried about the blonde bundle of energy that is Naruto Uzumaki.

"Yes Tsunade-sama?" she asked as she looked at the Hokage.

"What tracker teams do we have available?" she demanded straight to the point.

To Be Continued...

A/N: I haven't watched Naruto in a while so I hope it's all good.