TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Star-Crossed Lovers by Harienju

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I don't own Naruto.
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto.
Crowds of people, those of the aristocratic influence to the poorest farmer was enjoying the luxurious ball that their king hosted for them as known as his children’ birthday gift. Numerous eyes and gossiping lips filled the large throne room as a regal looking male walking through the crowd with his golden hair, short and spiky in every direction as cornflower eyes gazed over the crowd, appearing to be looking for someone or something important.

“What’s wrong, old friend?” asked someone with a gruff yet sage-like voice. The regal male turns his attention to the old man, the former king of the land of Konoha.

A half smile adorns his face as the male replied, “Nothing, Sarutobi-dono…”

Sarutobi just chuckle at the younger male and suggested calmly as he took a wooden pipe out of his kimono robe, “Is it Naruto or Kyuubi, Minato-san?”

Minato just chuckle lightly as he commented, “You don’t miss anything, do you Sarutobi-san?”

Sarutobi just chuckle to himself as he light his pipe and took slight puff from it. “I was young once, Minato. This day… both happiness and sadness… the birth of your children and the death of Kushina-chan. I know she watches over us right now.”

Before Minato could even reply, the trumpet flares off as a signal to introduce his children to his citizens, but this time as adults, ready to govern over their people.

A male wearing a black yukata took his place in the middle of the large throne room as his spiky gray hair and his gray eye gaze around the crowd as he introduce in a thunderous tone, “The first child and the crown heir, Uzumaki Naruto and his fiancé, Hyuuga Hinata.”

A younger version of Minato appeared on the top of the stairwell with a pale beauty that had her arm wrapped around his as they slowly walked down to meet Minato with the gray haired male standing beside him same with Sarutobi. Ocean blue eyes gazed into cornflower blue as the young male gave him a goofy grin when the young man finally stood in front of his father and friends.

“Now the crown princess of Konoha also known as the rarest treasure of Japan, Uzumaki Kyuubi.” When the name ‘Kyuubi’ escaped the gray haired male’s lips, a young woman with long black hair with blood red highlights made her appearance on the top of the stairwell with two males, one with wild brown hair with a white puppy following them and one with long black hair with white eyes as sapphire blue eyes gaze over her two bodyguards.

“Neji… Kiba, thanks…” Kyuubi whispered underneath her breath as they strolled down the stairs. Neji just smirk as Kiba just nodded while the white puppy barked angrily since he was forgotten in the thanks.

Kyuubi just chuckled as smiled at the puppy, “You too… Akamaru.” When the group finally made their destination, both males unhook their arms from Kyuubi’s arms and bowed in respect.

“Nice serving you tonight, Kyuubi-hime.” Neji commented with a soft smirk, rare to see on the young Hyuuga’s face as Kiba just nodded in agreement with a wild smirk on his face while Akamaru barked in agreement as well. Neji and Kiba disappeared into the crowd while Akamaru stood with Kyuubi as their father announced, “Thank you all for coming to celebrate my children’s birthday with me and the rest of the royal family.”

Thousands of cheers and whistles echoed though the room as Minato just smile as he hugged his children closer to him. Unknown to him, three males and one female mingled within the crowd, mask covering their faces.

“So the rumors were true… Kyuubi-hime is a rare treasure after all.” A male stated with a predatory grin adorn his face as his violet eyes flash with excitement.

“Ukon, stop that… you embarrassing us.” A female shriek as she elbowed the supposed male in the stomach, making him slightly keel over on the floor while a male with spiky black hair and ebony eyes was staring at the quiet hime from his distance.

“Sasuke-sama, what do you want us to do?” Another female asked as she place her brown hair in buns.

Sasuke just smirk as his eyes narrowed when he noticed the young hime was making her escape towards the back, the gardens. “Tayuya & Ukon, stay here and act like you are enjoying yourself nicely… we don’t need anyone knowing that we’re here. Tenten and Kidomaru, continue to do the original mission.”

The four nodded until Tayuya spatted angrily, “What are you going to do, spoil brat?” Tenten and Kidomaru just shook their heads at the hot-headed woman as Sasuke replied with a wild smirk adorning his face, “I’m going to introduce myself to the darling hime… when I leave, abandon your missions and fall out towards the rally point, Orochimaru’s waiting and he’s an impatient one.” The four nodded their heads and darted their different directions.

Sasuke silently sneak his way towards the back door only to hear calm yet annoyed voice asked, “Now what is a young male like yourself doing near these doors… especially the heir of Oto himself?” Sasuke’s eyes widen in shock as his ebony eyes were glaring into the singular eye of the gray-haired male.

“How?”

“Chakra signature… same with your friends as well. Don’t worry, they are just getting kick off the premises immediately. Now since you aren’t creating any immediate problems that I need to personally take care of… I’ll let you pass, but I warn you… don’t underestimate our hime like so many of your former minions.”

The gray haired man then just smiled at him and turn his back to him, “You are within her realm… don’t do anything stupid.”

Sasuke was shock at the male when he let him go as Sasuke just ignored his warning as he quietly went through the doors. The gardens were lit with torches as the flowers around him caught his attention until a small sphere of fire went towards him. Sasuke was about to duck until he notice the sphere circled around him as if it was searching him.

A delicate voice chuckle lightly as the voice greeted in a quiet yet polite tone, “I see… welcome to my garden, Hachimata-dono. I am honored that you are here in my garden.” Sasuke’s eyes widen as he was staring into sapphire eyes of Kyuubi who was surrounded by a ring of small fire balls.

“Uzumaki-hime…”

“Kyuubi… please… Uzumaki is the name reserved for the public’s eye.”

“Sasuke, then since we are doing pleasantries…”

“It’s not pleasantries… it is respect… and common courtesy since you have entered my realm.” Sasuke just smirked as he walks towards Kyuubi. Kyuubi dropped her fire barrier as she closed the gap between them.

Sasuke’s smirk gotten bigger when Kyuubi was only an inch away, he prepare his kunai to injure or even kill the hime until Kyuubi’s eyes turn crimson as she spoke in a voice unlike her own, “It would not be wise to try to kill me here… didn’t you heed Kakashi-san’s warning… You are within the realm that I control…”

Sasuke’s eyes widen when two black wolves appeared beside her as she chuckle with a hint of sarcasm, “Gobi was always protective… now his descendant taking on his role as my guardian.”

Kyuubi just smiled as flames spiraled around her body as she smile with a small hint of sadness in her voice, “I’m sorry to cut our game short, but I need to leave… the genjutsu will be ending soon… hopefully for yourself since your friends were knocked out by this genjutsu.”

Kyuubi disappeared as the flames died down while the flowers disappeared, revealing barren land and debris decorating the land surrounding him. Sasuke looked around him, seeing Tayuya helping Sakon walking towards while Kidomaru was carrying Tenten in his arms.

“Damn her…” cursed Sasuke as he kicked the debris around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a dimly lit room, the real Kyuubi fainted into the arms of her bodyguards, Neji and Kiba as Minato, Kakashi and Sarutobi just watch her shallow breathing.

“Neji… Kiba, take her to Tsunade-dono.” Minato ordered as both males followed the order as Kiba was carrying Kyuubi in his arms. When the two males exit the room, Minato sighed to himself as he replied, “My daughter… the last of her mother’s kin… but half of my blood…”

Sarutobi just shook his head, “No… she has no tread of humanity within her being besides emotions… her mother overridden your humanity, but she is still your daughter. Like Kiba is Gobi and Neji is Rokubi’s descendents… they take that dominant gene within their being.” Kakashi nodded his head in understanding same with Minato as a slight knock could be heard from the room.

“Naruto…”

“Kyuubi wants her incenses… she said it’s the best way for her to recover. I’m going to kill that Hachimata-bakamono.”

Minato just chuckles at his son and replied, “Neji knows where they are… and Hachimata will get what kami planned for him. Rally the troops we are marching out tomorrow to Suna.”

“Ichibi and his family.” Naruto smiled at his father as he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in a lilac scented room, Kyuubi lying between the bare chests of Kiba and Neji. Kiba was stroking her skin lightly while Neji was massaging her hair and her scalp. Kyuubi purred lightly as gentle hands roam through her scalp and upper body. Kiba just chuckled as he place butterfly kisses on her closed eyelids while Neji just held her close to himself and Kiba.

“Kyuubi-dono…” Neji called out her attention as she muttered something that he couldn’t understand until Kiba commented, “She said yes in a questioning tone.”

Neji just chuckle lightly as he glances over at Kiba, “You were always able to understand her.”

“She’s tired and it’s very easy to read her emotions,” Kiba chuckled as he kissed her forehead. “Let her recover first before asking any questions.”

“I just curious about what she saw in her genjutsu.”

“Hachimata-dono and his lackeys…” Kiba let out a protective growl as Neji lightly chuckle at his reaction.

“He looks so sad…” Kyuubi harshly whispered as her eyes slowly open while Neji and Kiba look down at her.

“Kyuubi-hime…” Neji whispered as he lightly nip her bare neck as she purred.

“Yes, Neji-danna.”

“Do you like Hachimata-dono?”

“Why do you ask that question?”

“Just curious.”