TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Issue of Kakashi’s mask by Amine

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Caution: Spoilers
Chapter notes: i
The Issue of Kakashi’s mask
By Amine
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto, if I did it’d be very different…
Caution: Spoiler Alert!

I am what you would call a standard Kakashi fanperson. (It’s not limited to gender.) I mean, come on! How could you not like the guy? With his awesome spiky hair, strongness, book-lovingness, cool sharingan eye, AND the mask? Talk about AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on a little….
It all comes down to one thing. The mask. Yes, I mean that mask. The mask that has been pissing off fans NATIONWIDE. Thus comes the question. What is under that mask? I don’t mean to sound like a creeper, but I have read many, many fanfictions. Somehow, in each fanfic there’s either a) an explanation why he can’t/won’t take off his mask, or b) he takes it off. See! Everyone’s thinking about it! There are rumors of dimples, acne, ugliness, hotiness, (and watching ep 101, my fave!) buckteeth and/or puffy, ginormous lips.
As you all know the world of Naruto (the manga world, at least) is going downhill. All that’s going on can be summed up in one name-Sasuke. Sasuke’s revenge, Sasuke’s evilness, Sasuke’s this, Sasuke’s that. I wouldn’t be shocked if they changed the name of Naruto! to Sasuke! (Anyone see that video...what if it was Sasuke vol 1 instead of Naruto vol 1?) Frankly, I don’t give a dang for Sasuke; he’s far too cracked. Heck, I even stopped reading the manga at one point because it was so boring and just asked my friends for summaries on what was going on.
When Hidan came though-whew! Everyone I knew was positively GLUED to their computers waiting for chapter updates! I don’t mean Elmer’s glue; I mean MEGA-ULTRA super glued style. I even ran back to my computer and read all the chapters I had missed just to get to the very important one. (I cried inside). Pein killed off Hina-chan! He also killed Kakashi. A couple of guys where even in total denial that Kakashi and Hina-chan where killed. Have you ever noticed that Kishimoto-sensei has killed off almost every single awesome character? Anyways back to Kakashi…
Some girls couldn’t believe that Kakashi had died off and they hadn’t seen Kakashi’s face. Why don’t you try googleimaging/devian-arting/yahooimaging/flickring “Kakashi’s face”? How many results did you come up with? There are many Kakashi look-alikes in other mangas who also wear masks, but hey, at least these look-alikes showed their face at one point. Naruto’s on like, what volume now? Even in Japan, if Kakashi’s face was drawn in the official manga, I’m sure that it would be one of the most searched things ever that came up that was related to comics.
There has been so many teaser episodes/chapters have been related to this topic. Me and my friends have seriously debated this topic numerous times. We came up with one conclusion- it’s all in the mystery of the mask. We once had a in-class debate on who is the most awesomest person in Naruto. Many, many people were eliminated. It all came down to 2 people. GAARA VS. KAKASHI. Seriously, this is a hard one. All in all,us fans have one question, call it one wish, TAKE IT OF!!!!!!! ‘Cause seriously, the only thing we know for sure is that under that mask, things start to get pretty hottttt…………

Please R&R! Opinions wanted! What do you think??? This topic should be in the great debate or something..